BigDaddy is great, hilarious poster

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Can somebody fill me in on the details here? I have no idea what's going on.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    Can somebody fill me in on the details here? I have no idea what's going on.
    Yeah same here.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

If he could have been run off, it would have already happened.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yeah, I've given him all the chances in the world.

Pretty much done with him unless he posts nonsense, bullshit and lies in the Think Tank, because that's just uncalled for and wrong on many levels.

With all the bark and no bite, I'll probably go back to not reading much of what he posts, like before he puked all over the Think Tank.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Points Awarded:

KVB gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

unflattering comments about otter's betting. very patronizing but he takes it in stride. thick skin.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

KVB, come August 1st, I am going to get rid of you one way or the other. You either accept my wager and get your worthless ass kicked during the football season, or refuse to join the contest and be branded what you really are. A worthless Chicken S**t. There is NOTHING you can do about this. Get ready guys. KVB will be wearing his ass around his neck shortly.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Fuk him

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    KVB, come August 1st, I am going to get rid of you one way or the other. You either accept my wager and get your worthless ass kicked during the football season, or refuse to join the contest and be branded what you really are. A worthless Chicken S**t. There is NOTHING you can do about this. Get ready guys. KVB will be wearing his ass around his neck shortly.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I don't know what you're talking about guy. Not at all. I'm not in any contests and don't do them. Any I've done is usually a point donation and I get DQ'd because I never make the minimum bets.

You blew it BigDaddy, contests are meaningless and show nothing and if I'm playing with someone, or trying to check into contest to play, it's usually with someone who I would respect.

Not really going to associate with a tool like you. Besides, your only as good as your last bet and you refuse to show your last campaign. Prove I should even get into a contest with you, prove you even bet.

I gave you chances guy, you blew it in every way.

Go find some friends to play with elsewhere or act like a decent human being to posters.

Contest...lmao...as if that's somehow going to give you back your integrity.

Doesn't work that way idiot box.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We're agreeing to lay off BigDaddy Douche Nozzle for always being an idiot.

Except for the Think Tank.

If he's a jackass there, he gets shit for it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    If you read his threads he's funny. I don't want him to leave the forums

I always enjoy a good bashing from him
    So you support a piece of shit who was convicted of child molestation? Speaks volumes about you.

Bigdaddy is as bad of a capper as he is a human being. Bottom 10 in btp last year. Here is his #1 play for opening week of cfb......Clemson ml.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about guy. Not at all. I'm not in any contests and don't do them. Any I've done is usually a point donation and I get DQ'd because I never make the minimum bets.

You blew it BigDaddy, contests are meaningless and show nothing and if I'm playing with someone, or trying to check into contest to play, it's usually with someone who I would respect.

Not really going to associate with a tool like you. Besides, your only as good as your last bet and you refuse to show your last campaign. Prove I should even get into a contest with you, prove you even bet.

I gave you chances guy, you blew it in every way.

Go find some friends to play with elsewhere or act like a decent human being to posters.

Contest...lmao...as if that's somehow going to give you back your integrity.

Doesn't work that way idiot box.
    And the truth comes out. You are afraid of ANYONE that may threaten to burst your little bubble. Oh it's not just me, though if push came to shove, the chances of you surviving are pretty slim. No it is anyone in here that calls you out. You admit that you "never make the minimum bets", to use your own words. For a person who is closer to being committed than he wants to admit to, you really are brave. Unfortunately for you, as a former profiler for a law enforcement agency, guys like you were a dime a dozen. There are plenty of them in here as we speak. Like all people with a big Inferiority Complex, you go through great lengths to try and fit in. You think that you can talk our way into, or out of, any situation, but you know that you can only fool another fool.

Now unfortunately for myself, I am going to have to post that contest on 8/1. I know that you will not participate because if you do, and lose, your little bubble will burst and you will be a lone soul with no place to go. But I said that I would post it, and unlike yourself, I am a man of my word. I will post the contest rules. If you opt to chicken out, that is your perogative. Do your thing in your little pretend world. Just make sure that you do not do something stupid.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    If you read his threads he's funny. I don't want him to leave the forums

I always enjoy a good bashing from him
    rumor has it he was a frequent flyer "the lolita" Unless they have wifi in the pen...sbr will be a lonely place without bigdummy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He has actually acted a little more decent lately. I don’t fukk with anyone for no reason, I rather everyone acted respectful and made post worth reading.

As someone smart once said, dont start nothin wont be nothin!!

Of course im gonna have my boy KVB back tho!! KVB one of better contributors to the forum so anyone acting foul to him is acting foul to the rest of us who just want this place to thrive w interesting conversations/ strategies about this thing we do!!! Need more guys like him and less talking worthless bs!!! .
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-25-19 at 05:29 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Biggest dumbfukk around. Has been telling me for years that if I come to California he will get me. Last year when I went I even mentioned it to him he did nothing.

PUSSY

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Both kvb and bigdaddy speak like they’re sharps, but neither are.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Biggest dumbfukk around. Has been telling me for years that if I come to California he will get me. Last year when I went I even mentioned it to him he did nothing.

PUSSY
    He always saying you have apparently fukked over some mystery ppl he knows and you are not allowed in the area., dude gotta be on meds?? Lol.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Kvb speaks like he kvb. He has a interesting approach for going about things that is vastly different than mine. I enjoy when guys share their ways of going about things as I try to do the same. After all that what these forums are supposed to be about ain’t they??

I know I learned a great deal from others a long time ago when I discovered various gambling forums. So now I try to return the favor and share things w others. Don’t see how what kvb doing any different?

The only guys who annoy me who share their opinion/ideals is the ones who talk in absolute as their way is somehow the only way and/or their opinion is a fact. Can’t stand that!’ Lol.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He always saying you have apparently fukked over some mystery ppl he knows and you are not allowed in the area., dude gotta be on meds?? Lol.,
    He is a total whack job

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

He has actually acted a little more decent lately. I don’t fukk with anyone for no reason, I rather everyone acted respectful and made post worth reading....
    This is true. The pressure was on so I think there was an attempt to change. But BigDaddy is gonna BigDaddy, you know?

Is he still responding above? If this about laying off the guy, then it's about not reading a lot of his words...lol.

He couldn't compare notes, couldn't get serious, so like I said, I'm done with him.

So many chances.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Kvb speaks like he kvb. He has a interesting approach for going about things that is vastly different than mine. I enjoy when guys share their ways of going about things as I try to do the same. After all that what these forums are supposed to be about ain’t they??

I know I learned a great deal from others a long time ago when I discovered various gambling forums. So now I try to return the favor and share things w others. Don’t see how what kvb doing any different?

The only guys who annoy me who share their opinion/ideals is the ones who talk in absolute as their way is somehow the only way and/or their opinion is a fact. Can’t stand that!’ Lol.
    Drop in and give plays and often evidence why. Just like you do.

Isn't eagles the one who didn't like the bewbz and ass?

Not sure what to make of that "criticism" or "attack"

And Lakeshow being run out of LA, that's a strange one too.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    No one cares about your opinion. The fact that you put them both in the same class just shows how much of a total dumbfuk you are. Go save a kitten for a few hours. That is where you are useful.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This is true. The pressure was on so I think there was an attempt to change. But BigDaddy is gonna BigDaddy, you know?

Is he still responding above? If this about laying off the guy, then it's about not reading a lot of his words...lol.

He couldn't compare notes, couldn't get serious, so like I said, I'm done with him.

So many chances.
    I feel ya. I’ve put dude on blast more times than I can count for one redic statement or another. End of day I much rather have respectful conversations w everyone tho. Like I said lately he has seemed to be much better about it w exception of you 2s exchanges, lol. Long as guy acts right when addressing me I’ll leave the rest to ya’ll!! Lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Bigdaddy is a piece of shit that knows nothing about gambling....just like otters

otters a nice dude but shouldn’t be gambling

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

PUSSY
    First of all, I never said that I would get you. If I wanted to do that, you would not be here. What I said was that you welshed out on some big bets with some guys (not me) and now they want to get you. If they do, you are as good as D.O.A. You have never denied that you are a welsher. I could care less what happens to you.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Bigdaddy is a piece of shit that knows nothing about gambling....just like otters

otters a nice dude but shouldn’t be gambling
    How would you like me to rap your worthless ass around your neck, you dumb S.O.B? Bring it on F**k Up.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Clowndaddy will probably stab somebody tonight after this thread

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bigdaddy a good kid

We need him

unde0087
    Did we win?

He is a total whack job
    Laker knows

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So you support a piece of shit who was convicted of child molestation? Speaks volumes about you.

Bigdaddy is as bad of a capper as he is a human being. Bottom 10 in btp last year. Here is his #1 play for opening week of cfb......Clemson ml.
    Ok now I never heard or new about child molestation. Come on man you know I'm a decent person. Just thought lots of guys were coming at him and tried to help.

123 Last