jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big daddy intimidates many many people here and we get plenty of emails that they’re afraid of him

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Ok now I never heard or new about child molestation. Come on man you know I'm a decent person. Just thought lots of guys were coming at him and tried to help.
    Otters, wake the fuk up. Have you seen this guy post?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Big daddy intimidates many many people here and we get plenty of emails that they’re afraid of him
    This kind of dumb fukk statement doesn’t help. He intimidates like you grow hair.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Only the dumbest people on the planet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Only the dumbest people on the planet.
    While baldy around nobody else can sniff that thrown.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

otters a nice dude but shouldn’t be gambling
    otters doesn't gamble, he only invests in sure things.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First of all, I never said that I would get you. If I wanted to do that, you would not be here. What I said was that you welshed out on some big bets with some guys (not me) and now they want to get you. If they do, you are as good as D.O.A. You have never denied that you are a welsher. I could care less what happens to you.
    You are full of shit. I've never made a bet with anyone in LA. You probably think I lived there. Lol

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    This kind of dumb fukk statement doesn’t help. He intimidates like you grow hair.
    Only one person here causes me to log off the site for days at a time. Every once in a while I'd cave and respond to him but no longer. I wish everyone would just stop responding to him completely but I know that is unlikely.

I finally had to put him on ignore as his cringeworthy posts are just too annoying.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Kvb speaks like he kvb. He has a interesting approach for going about things that is vastly different than mine. I enjoy when guys share their ways of going about things as I try to do the same. After all that what these forums are supposed to be about ain’t they??

I know I learned a great deal from others a long time ago when I discovered various gambling forums. So now I try to return the favor and share things w others. Don’t see how what kvb doing any different?

The only guys who annoy me who share their opinion/ideals is the ones who talk in absolute as their way is somehow the only way and/or their opinion is a fact. Can’t stand that!’ Lol.
    I see it differently, I have asked Kman nicely to stop divulging his insight, not picks, the analysis
    the fukker is giving away information to these young guys to beat the books? We like the books, they are our friends and the reason we all know one another ...

I am aware that K knows powerful people, but he is moving lines and he must be stopped
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave PittsburghPlayer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i wanna know why this guy doesn't accept private messages

jjgold has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove jjgold from the recipient list and send the message again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So you support a piece of shit who was convicted of child molestation? Speaks volumes about you.

Bigdaddy is as bad of a capper as he is a human being. Bottom 10 in btp last year. Here is his #1 play for opening week of cfb......Clemson ml.
    Gritters never going easy on judging people.. It's a special trait of his that is to be admired in some sick way on SBR...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-25-19 at 06:26 PM.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Feels like there is a trend with sbr and pedos. Strange stuff.

jjgold

Big daddy is very strong and does challenge guys to fight but nobody shows up

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Otters, wake the fuk up. Have you seen this guy post?
    I only see the posts he posts in my threads sorry man

2daBank

First of all, I never said that I would get you. If I wanted to do that, you would not be here. What I said was that you welshed out on some big bets with some guys (not me) and now they want to get you. If they do, you are as good as D.O.A. You have never denied that you are a welsher. I could care less what happens to you.
    How do we know this true???

More importantly who cares? I’ve free rolled many a punk bookie in my area. Who gives a shit? They mostly deserved it always changing rules when I take It to them. Bottom line Is that basically the same as robbing a dope house, charge it to the game! You wanna run that kind of business be prepared for guys willing to take shots at you just as you trying to profit off others.., I love locals who think they the only ones w balls!! They not!! Fuck’em!!!! I keep it 100 w the ones who deserve respect, the pretenders better be on their toes!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    I see it differently, I have asked Kman nicely to stop divulging his insight, not picks, the analysis
    the fukker is giving away information to these young guys to beat the books? We like the books, they are our friends and the reason we all know one another ...

I am aware that K knows powerful people, but he is moving lines and he must be stopped
    Lol.,cmon bro. This site supposed to be about sharing the things we have learned!! I wouldn’t worry too much cause most these kids too dumb/stubborn/proud, whatever it may be to learn anything!! Lol,
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i wanna know why this guy doesn't accept private messages

jjgold has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove jjgold from the recipient list and send the message again.
    He backlogged! Lot of lonely guys wanting to meet him at bathhouses!!!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who is bigdaddy?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Who is bigdaddy?
    BigDaddy -

jjgold

Big daddy would be favored in almost every fight at SBR

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

The real big daddy has nothing to do with this. QH is a different poster

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The real big daddy has nothing to do with this. QH is a different poster
    the stiff bigdaddyjames

all class with posters named bigdaddy

said no one

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

otters needs to be a moderator, jj your days are outnumbered

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25498

No one cares about your opinion. The fact that you put them both in the same class just shows how much of a total dumbfuk you are. Go save a kitten for a few hours. That is where you are useful.
    He doesn't just volunteer at the shelter for an hour week.

He has already been promoted to president of the Humane Society of the United States.
    Points Awarded:

unde0087 gave pablo222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

KVB, come August 1st, I am going to get rid of you one way or the other. You either accept my wager and get your worthless ass kicked during the football season, or refuse to join the contest and be branded what you really are. A worthless Chicken S**t. There is NOTHING you can do about this. Get ready guys. KVB will be wearing his ass around his neck shortly.
    Haha this guy is a national treasure

How could you spew such nonsense yet think you are the smartest person on here? Lmao

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Serious business.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Come find me bro

Need to test my new alarm system and cameras

Also new AK scope and red dot

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Come find me bro

Need to test my new alarm system and cameras

Also new AK scope and red dot

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Well, this tread took off.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

On a hiatus already from laying off BigDaddy douche nozzle.

Guy posting shit in Biggie's thread after being caught lying about his own bets.

Can't make this shit up...

And you expect us to believe you. You guys are so full of caca that if it were beaten out of you, you would be transparent.
    And BigDaddy, stop PM'ing me asking me to let up, it's creepy as you are bringing it on yourself.

Carry on.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Guy still bringing the bowl of berries all by himself.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Points Awarded:

KVB gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

you know, i came to this site and another site to avoid BigDaddy on another site and then he's the first poster i see here.

but i've come to enjoy his contributions. and he is one of the most knowledgible posters.

these child molestation accusations make my head hurt....... has anyone ever investigated this? i know bigdaddy's real name was allegedly on here for awhile... i would hope we don't allow people to make these allegations if they have not been proven in court.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Those allegations is just something that the dumb Ni**er Grits and Gravy started. He can't prove jack s**t. The problem in here is real simple. No one has the money I do. No one has the real life experience that I do. No one has taken out people like I have. Have I had my arse kicked? You bet. I'm not afraid to admit that. But I learned from those experiences. No one in here would dare try because they KNOW what would happen to them. So it is real simple for me. You guys love to run your mouths off. I have put hundreds of guys like you guys away. I have put some in the hospital. A few in the morgue. It doesn't matter to me. I just as soon buy you guys a drink and talk sports, as rap your legs around your necks, but there are just so many arseholes in here, it is hard to take anything in here seriously. I guess that is partially on me. I cannot stand stupidity and there is just so much of it in here. Not all of you, but certainly a large majority of you. So make your choice guys. I am not going to lose sleep over whatever you choose to do. If you want to learn from someone who has been there and done that, great. If not, that is O.K. too. The fact of the matter is simple. NONE OF YOU has as much money as I do, as much power as I have, and a great family backing me up 100%. For your sakes, I hope that those of you who are married do have the support of your families. You guys cannot stand having to admit that you are not #1, but you guys are not even close.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 07-26-19 at 05:30 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Those allegations is just something that the dumb Ni**er Grits and Gravy started. He can't prove jack s**t. The problem in here is real simple. No one has the money I do. No one has the real life experience that I do. No one has taken out people like I have. Have I had my arse kicked? You bet. I'm not afraid to admit that. But I learned from those experiences. No one in here would dare try because they KNOW what would happen to them. So it is real simple for me. You guys love to run your mouths off. I have put hundreds of guys like you guys away. I have put some in the hospital. A few in the morgue. It doesn't matter to me. I just as soon buy you guys a drink and talk sports, as rap your legs around your necks, but there are just so many arseholes in here, it is hard to take anything in here seriously. I guess that is partially on me. I cannot stand stupidity and there is just so much of it in here. Not all of you, but certainly a large majority of you. So make your choice guys. I am not going to lose sleep over whatever you choose to do. If you want to learn from someone who has been there and done that, great. If not, that is O.K. too. The fact of the matter is simple. NONE OF YOU has as much money as I do, as much power as I have, and a great family backing me up 100%. For your sakes, I hope that those of you who are married do have the support of your families. You guys cannot stand having to admit that you are not #1, but you guys are not even close.

First 123 Last