bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    He's fukked

Knew there was ALOT more to this

If you're a black American thug don't bring that ghetto act overseas....it doesn't play

As David Spade used to say...

BUH BYEEEE

https://news.yahoo.com/sweden-decide...030550356.html
    Alot more? Prosecutor probably watched the video again and was like "I know they were harassing you but you had them out numbered and there was no need to beat them so badly."

Also, is the rest of crew locked up too? Asap should also know better by now. That is supposed to one of the perks of having a crew. They fight and you keep your hands clean.

This reminds me of a video I saw where a black dude was talking about living and working in Japan. One of the messages he had was, if you're foreign and the locals wherever you are start penetrating with you, do not fight back unless it's literally a life or death situation. Odds are, you will the be the one that get screwed over.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Alot more? Prosecutor probably watched the video again and was like "I know they were harassing you but you had them out numbered and there was no need to beat them so badly."

Also, is the rest of crew locked up too? Asap should also know better by now. That is supposed to one of the perks of having a crew. They fight and you keep your hands clean.

This reminds me of a video I saw where a black dude was talking about living and working in Japan. One of the messages he had was, if you're foreign and the locals wherever you are start penetrating with you, do not fight back unless it's literally a life or death situation. Odds are, you will the be the one that get screwed over.
    With all due respect I'm having a very difficult time believing that a few Swedes were the initiators of anything versus 6 big black USA thugs.

I'm sticking to my original theory....ASAP went after some Swedish pussy a little too aggressively and the locals didn't like it....it got heated, then played out as on film. We don't know what the assault is- if it's just on film or maybe involves others prior to filming as suggested by the prosecution. If so- I'm betting it involves a woman.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I think everyone can agree that black males, especially rappers, are extremely kind and tolerant people and would only resort to violence when protecting themselves

Of course that doesn't explain why they kill eachother at record clips, but obviously that is other people's fault as well

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    With all due respect I'm having a very difficult time believing that a few Swedes were the initiators of anything versus 6 big black USA thugs.

I'm sticking to my original theory....ASAP went after some Swedish pussy a little too aggressively and the locals didn't like it....it got heated, then played out as on film. We don't know what the assault is- if it's just on film or maybe involves others prior to filming as suggested by the prosecution. If so- I'm betting it involves a woman.
    From the videos I've seen certainly looked like they deserved to get their asses kicked. Trump just worsened the situation by getting involved , good job, as always, lol.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Why did Trump offer to pay his bail?

When Sweden doesn’t even have a bail system?
    Because Trump (and all of his supporters) think countries should base all of their laws on whatever foreign leaders tell them to do. Sad.

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I think everyone can agree that black males, especially rappers, are extremely kind and tolerant people and would only resort to violence when protecting themselves
    That is what Trump believes and it's why 100 million Americans voted for him in the election

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    That is what Trump believes and it's why 100 million Americans voted for him in the election
    LOL
    The truth hurts I guess
    100 million????
    LOL
    Another informed anti Trumper

You do realize Trump is trying to help the guy, right???
    Let me guess, that's racist too
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 07-26-19 at 02:58 PM.

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL
    The truth hurts I guess
    100 million????
    LOL
    Another informed anti Trumper

You do realize Trump is trying to help the guy, right???
    Let me guess, that's racist too
    If Trump were really trying to, he would have personally vouched for bail and they guy would be free. But Trump is too incompetent to do something as simple as that, so he stays locked up.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by tommiegunshot View Post
    if trump were really trying to, he would have personally vouched for bail and they guy would be free. But trump is too incompetent to do something as simple as that, so he stays locked up.
    ?????????????
    Wow

slapshot
    slapshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23647

trump has again showed the world how painfully incompetent he is...he is an embarrassment to the country.

this clown asked the swedish prime minister to free a suspect.....ever crossed his mind that no one is above the law?

then he tweets something along the lines of the swedish prime minister is not helping the afro american community.....is that his job?

he continues "the us is doing so much for sweden and we get nothing back" americans assaulting people abroad should be set free because the us make business with the country?....is this man for real?

i do understand that he's trying score points with the afro american community but all he's doing is making himself look like a corrupt retard who got his head so far up his ass that he can't tell what's immoral unconstitutional undiplomatic and plain unlawful.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    If Trump were really trying to, he would have personally vouched for bail and they guy would be free. But Trump is too incompetent to do something as simple as that, so he stays locked up.
    That's the funny thing.

Trump offered to pay his bail but Sweden has no bail system.

First 12