ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Sweden warns Trump rapper ASAP won't get special treatment

Sweden's Prime Minister on Saturday warned that American rapper ASAP Rocky will not be getting special treatment despite President Donald Trump's public intervention into the case.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/s...t-get-n1031961

The Swedish leader said earlier that he was aware Trump "has a personal interest in the case."

The rapper, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, 30, was detained on "probable grounds for serious assault" July 3. Stockholm's District Court granted prosecutor Daniel Suneson's request that Rocky should continue to be held in pretrial detention until July 25, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Damn how did I not hear about this.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Kim Kardashian is pissed. She needs to find another gangbanger for her monthly gangbang.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave slambam 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sounds like asap rocky has a real......

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

You know this rapper went for some tall white blonde swedish babe and that's what's behind this.

Norsemen dont like mixing the gene pool...this kids in trouble

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    You know this rapper went for some tall white blonde swedish babe and that's what's behind this.

Norsemen dont like mixing the gene pool...this kids in trouble
    I saw the video on YouTube of what allegedly took place and as usual, you are incorrect.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I saw the video on YouTube of what allegedly took place and as usual, you are incorrect.
    You saw 2 guys following and harassing his entourage. What you didn't see is why or where or what they did leading up to that.

2 punks dont just follow a group of well protected black tourists for no reason and foreign prosecutors don't retain, for 3+ weeks, foreign tourists if the evidence is so clearly exculpatory.

He may get off, but it says something when the President intervened and it did nothing. There was some act or action that provoked the harrassment you saw video of and the ASAP media team went into full CYA / Victim mode real quick.

It'll be interesting but I'm guessing he's going to have to come back to Sweden for a hearing if they release him....curious if he skips it.

Auto Donk

You saw 2 guys following and harassing his entourage. What you didn't see is why or where or what they did leading up to that.

2 punks dont just follow a group of well protected black tourists for no reason and foreign prosecutors don't retain, for 3+ weeks, foreign tourists if the evidence is so clearly exculpatory.

He may get off, but it says something when the President intervened and it did nothing. There was some act or action that provoked the harrassment you saw video of and the ASAP media team went into full CYA / Victim mode real quick.

It'll be interesting but I'm guessing he's going to have to come back to Sweden for a hearing if they release him....curious if he skips it.

if i was him and they released me, I'd be gone and never set foot there again..... and I know how sweet that pure natural blond sweedish pussy is..... he'll just have to bust some nuts in nordic pussy in finland and norway in the future.....

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If I saw that group of Gritters strutting around my neighborhood I'd follow them too and it would be them that got thrown to the ground by the dreadies

Auto Donk

someone post the video

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if i was him and they released me, I'd be gone and never set foot there again..... and I know how sweet that pure natural blond sweedish pussy is..... he'll just have to bust some nuts in nordic pussy in finland and norway in the future.....
    Donk... his visiting rights are governed by Interpol, he wouldn't be allowed in Europe at all

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

so what

in these soyboy countries you could kill someone and get a nice hotel with free room and board for 5 years

when it goes to pain and suffering public display of embarrassment until death then we might stop seeing crime, until then.... we will continue to see criminal activity rise

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Lock this filthy piece of human garbage up and throw away the key.

dlowilly

"Things could be better here, let's bring in some rappers" said Gritter's mom but no sane person ever

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So 2 white drug addicts can harass people and grab women and when asked several times to stop, the drug addicts refused, got tossed and the black people get arrested? Sounds about white.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    If I saw that group of Gritters strutting around my neighborhood I'd follow them too and it would be them that got thrown to the ground by the dreadies
    You would do what you always do when you see black men...drop to your knees and offer to suck their dicks. It is in your genes. You come from generations of beta males who eat dick for a living. Keep reaching. You are my bitch.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

He may get off, but it says something when the President intervened and it did nothing.
    does it really

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

You would do what you always do when you see black men...drop to your knees and offer to suck their dicks. It is in your genes. You come from generations of beta males who eat dick for a living. Keep reaching. You are my bitch.
    When no history, stats, facts, or figures support what you think, just make it up huh? Lying comes easy to grits when he's descended from people who have been bitch slapped around for all of recorded history though.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    does it really
    You are correct, it actually says nothing at all. The Swedish prime minister couldn't intervene or put pressure on any court even if he wanted to, as it should be.

dlowilly

Only a mental midget like grits would back the hearsay of rappers and dismiss whats on video lol

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    does it really
    Yes. I wasn't impugning the independence of the justice system over there but rather when the leader of the free world says, after 3 weeks basically "shit or get off the pot" and they dont budge, then the dudes in trouble.

juicername

Yes. I wasn't impugning the independence of the justice system over there but rather when the leader of the free world says, after 3 weeks basically "shit or get off the pot" and they dont budge, then the dudes in trouble.
    As mentioned , there's not much anyone ca do. If anything, they might drag things out even longer to make a point that they can't be bullied.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Trump has insulted countries like Sweden, Norway, Finland etc. So now trump makes an influence call thinking just because his name is Trump, the Sweden leader will listen to him....Heads Up Sleazebag Don, insults have consequences on the world stage when you go looking for favors..

LMFBO...

MinnesotaFats

I dont see it as Trump looking for favors but rather insight.

Swedish officials obviously have some very damning evidence they intend to charge this guy with. The rest of his crew has been released yet he's going on a month in jail. It's clear they aren't going to cut him loose for anything less than a monster fine or some settlement, because to do so now would make them look like assholes and really effect tourism.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

But wait I thought Trump was a racist? How come the retarded libs calling him a racist won't talk about this? Now send that bitch back to Somalia!!! She is the real racist.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He needs to face the Swedish law. Trump should not stick his nose in another country.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

So 2 crazy muslims chase down 4 people that could easily beat them to a pulp and their whole families... and the rapper is the bad dude?

I saw the rapper (who I never heard off before this, handle it well), and the bodyguard even better!

FREE ROCKY! penetrate THE MUSLIMS!

MinnesotaFats

He's fukked

Knew there was ALOT more to this

If you're a black American thug don't bring that ghetto act overseas....it doesn't play

As David Spade used to say...

BUH BYEEEE

https://news.yahoo.com/sweden-decide...030550356.html

MinnesotaFats

Hey my link posted from mobile!!!!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I hope he gets the max (2 years)

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

They can have em.

juicername

Wouldn't be surprised if they were harassed and baited into a fight.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Yawwwwn...never f*ckin heard of the guy

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Why did Trump offer to pay his bail?

When Sweden doesn’t even have a bail system?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Why did Trump offer to pay his bail?

When Sweden doesn’t even have a bail system?
    Really?

lmao

12 Last