USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Monday is always a big day plus with all the salt on the roads this weekend I’ll need an extra raf guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eagles Why are you bringing is here and we have the most unsuccessful people on the planet

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    That’s me from last week before the snow.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Funny thread BG. Funny thread.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

McDonald's is hiring? You get $10 an hour and free Happy Meal per day with your education.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Philly you're such a shill for this troll and it's nauseating - it's not even funny. He is a piece of crap over and over again with his fake bets and his constant lying and you try to save face for his dumb ass every time.

Quit being a douche for your piece of crap friend and respect the rest of us more. You say you're a leader of the group here. Act like it. Don't encourage him in other people threads.

Thanks.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Philly you're such a shill for this troll and it's nauseating.

Quit being a douche for your piece of crap friend and respect the rest of us more.

Thanks.
    Easy Pedo, you never know when you will violate parole.

stevek173

Reported again for false accusations.

BAN HIM.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Eagles Why are you bringing is here and we have the most unsuccessful people on the planet
    Lmfao

Bostongambler

Reported again for false accusations.

BAN HIM.
    Truth hurts

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Lmfao
    Lol, yeah that was good.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Yes, some people here are broke, unskilled, degenerate etc. I’ve also realized though that there are many here that are very successful in their lives and sports bet as a true hobby, with truly disposable income. It surprised me how many successful people are on here (or so it seems).

I got a lot of good advice from my last thread on this subject a couple weeks ago so I figured I’d post my resume and see what people think.

Also to your comment of popping pills, I could pass a drug test, even hair test, with ease.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Want to copy this and apply for jobs nobody even verify anything anymore

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

You haven’t bounced much. When I read your resume I read you graduated at end of 17. Intern w DT for 3 months and your with current employer. Everything before that I don’t really look at. Think you may have missed opportunity w DT. No one likes auditing but it’s the stuff you learn and the doors it opens. I worked at PWC for about 10 years. Hated it but it’s set me up for what I’m doing now. Not saying you needed to go for that long. Do it 2 years. Go to grad school and try and parlay grad school into IB if that’s really where you wanna go. You need like another two years of solid experience and a ton of doors would open for you IMO.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    You haven’t bounced much. When I read your resume I read you graduated at end of 17. Intern w DT for 3 months and your with current employer. Everything before that I don’t really look at. Think you may have missed opportunity w DT. No one likes auditing but it’s the stuff you learn and the doors it opens. I worked at PWC for about 10 years. Hated it but it’s set me up for what I’m doing now. Not saying you needed to go for that long. Do it 2 years. Go to grad school and try and parlay grad school into IB if that’s really where you wanna go. You need like another two years of solid experience and a ton of doors would open for you IMO.
    Also agree with this. I also could have moved cities like I had wanted. Another issue though was Deloitte would not let me stay on from April to August. The internship ended first week of March and FT did not begin until September. I should have stayed with the corporate option because now I’m very limited. My experiences were short so I’m not senior and it’s harder to get in front of a corporate recruiter now.

stevek173

If you get a CDL and 2 moths trucking experience I can get you a trucking job based out of pretty much any part of the country you want, if you have no careless driving and up within the past 3 years and no felonies within the next 7, and no other serious issues.

You can travel the country and play PLO everywhere.

If interested let me know when you meet said requirements.

eaglesfan371

Respectfully pass. Also, playing poker for a living is not something I’m interested in. The more you gamble, the more it consumes you even if you’re winning. Keeping it balanced is key to a happy life.

stevek173

Lol yeah you don't seem like the truck driver type man, was half joking. Agree on poker for a living being consuming - I do love the game and most people playing are pretty cool, but existing to extract money from people for a living deeply saddens me. I want balance so bad - that's why the try at the recruiting business and the dating site. I figure if I can get recruiting to work and legitimately help people it'll make me feel less guilty about poker, and a cool gf to unwind with would be chill.

Anyway you know my thoughts on your resume, it's cool that a few here have had some decent input for you.

Hope you get what you want man.

eaglesfan371

Lol yeah you don't seem like the truck driver type man, was half joking. Agree on poker for a living being consuming - I do love the game and most people playing are pretty cool, but existing to extract money from people for a living deeply saddens me. I want balance so bad - that's why the try at the recruiting business and the dating site. I figure if I can get recruiting to work and legitimately help people it'll make me feel less guilty about poker, and a cool gf to unwind with would be chill.

Anyway you know my thoughts on your resume, it's cool that a few here have had some decent input for you.

Hope you get what you want man.

Thanks man and that's exactly it. Poker takes from others. It does not create GDP or help society in any way. It does not build a career. When you win you still see times where someone clearly should not be gambling, but they continue to do so. Thank you man

A member here messaged me an opportunity in another state that I'm looking into. Got a call today from one of my recruiters for a $2B revenue construction company that is public and has locations across the US, looking for a financial analyst nearby. Sounds like a great corporate finance position and something similar to what I did previously in solar asset construction and ownership. Hoping to get an interview, fingers crossed.
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave eaglesfan371 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    SUMMARY

Highly motivated, self-directed financial analyst, with a diverse experience background, focused on improving the financial success of the company and its investments. Familiar with project modeling and budgeting, monitoring variances in operating assets, observing legislative policy and recommending appropriate actions.

EDUCATION

University of Maryland
    Robert H. Smith School of Business GPA: 3.4
    Bachelor of Science, Accounting May 2016
    Bachelor of Science, Finance December 2017

University Honors Citation September 2012 – May 2014

WORK EXPERIENCE

Solar Company
    Financial Analyst (Project Finance) April 2018 – December 2018

• Determined maximum offers for over 200MW of projects using contractual revenue streams (PPA and incentives), tax credits, debt leveraging, production estimates, ongoing costs and legislative policies
    • Researched state incentive policies for renewable energy in all states and was designated as the analyst to model all projects in the Midwest and Northeast U.S. regions
    • Gained a strong understanding of SalesForce and its capabilities through logging all requests and quotes
    • Registered and managed Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs) of operating assets through PJM
    • Created quarterly investment committee and BOD presentations using PowerPoint regarding projects moving forward, analysis of operating assets, and key modelling assumption changes
    • Participated in conference calls with developers and outside entities with the business development team to determine different feasible options and explain modeling assumptions

Deloitte & Touche LLP
    Audit Associate Intern January 2018 – March 2018

• Mastered advanced Excel tools including Vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting, and charting
    • Trained on control and substantive procedure tests to help prepare for year-end 10-K statement release
    • Tested derivative balance sheet accounts of a REIT client using financial analysis to ensure effective hedging
    • Compiled SOX compliance certifications from leaders of an Aerospace & Defense contractor

Mortgage Company
    Account Executive (Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator) – NMLS ID - #1503696 June 2016 - December 2016

• Learned the mortgage business and passed SAFE national and state licensing exams
    • Memorized income and debt ratios along with underwriting guidelines to effectively qualify customers
    • Strengthened time management skills to maximize daily loan origination
    • Gained insight on building client relationships by appealing to different personalities
    • Received promotion to the Home Purchase department within 90 days

Sports Memorabilia LLC (Sole Proprietorship) College Park, MD
    Owner January 2015 - December 2015

• Developed sports cards and memorabilia wholesale business and created own website
    • Handled over $100,000 in sales in the first 6 months after acquiring resale license
    • Used penetration pricing strategy to gain customer base, then slowly raised profit margin to 20%
    • Maintained inventory balances, completed tax work and shipped over 300 packages
    If u got a business degree and you are gambling you are the dumbest fukk on this site. Take that lil piece of paper that says you conformed for all your childhood and early adulthood and get a real job and dont waste anytime betting it u stupid fukk. Serious what are your plays tonight schoolboy?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles You’re an emotional wreck I wouldn’t hire you, You’re that type a guy that’s taking pills in the bathroom a month into the job
    holy shit, JJ spot on here!

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

never seen a guy talking so much shit so fast... oh wait I have!

BigBuziness is that you?

eaglesfan371

The ignore list is quite useful.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s a War in here

If you’re not super smart With a real good skill you’re not getting a high-paying job all the Indians and Asians get them

stevek173

HUAD is a real f\*g for his talk about Eagles.

No excuse for it.

Go snort some blow and your confidence up.

eaglesfan371

HUAD is a real f\*g for his talk about Eagles.

No excuse for it.

Go snort some blow and your confidence up.
    Dude is a fraud in his tracking threads. Editing his bets to raise units on live bets he makes and grading losers as winners. I called him out on several occasions and now he trolls me. Its fine, not going to fall to his pettiness, him and a few others I've added to the ignore list. That way the drama does not get me banned like they soon will.

Its intriguing how many gamblers use drugs. I could pass a hair test with ease. After this comment, I'd appreciate if you'll ignore HUAD and BG SteveK and do not reply to them here. This thread is important to me so if anyone with possible valuable insight comes along, I don't want this post going off-topic.

stevek173

Cool

stevek173

He threatened my Mother.

No one ever forget.

That's for life.

Sorry Eags, just realized this was your thread as well.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-12-19 at 01:42 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

How are you with a rag? And can you make it to Cambridge ma by the morning.
    Yeah, but how good is he with the wax? You gotta seriously check these things out BG.

First 12