Taylor21
    Taylor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

What's the longest amount of time it took a girl to text you back

Say this girl stopped texting you. What's the longest amount of time she got back to you?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

About 5 or 6 seconds. Definitely not any longer than 8.6 seconds. That would be the longest amount of time.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Kids these days have it tough.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

lol dude honestly I think women wait on purpose to respond back just so they don’t seem too available/over eager.

Don’t sweat it.

If she doesn’t text you back wait a few days and call her. Picking up the phone and calling shows confidence.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    lol dude honestly I think women wait on purpose to respond back just so they don’t seem too available/over eager.

Don’t sweat it.

If she doesn’t text you back wait a few days and call her. Picking up the phone and calling shows confidence.
    This girl basically asked if I was gonna be her knight in shining armor and of course I said yes. She is gorgeous, but has issues with previous boyfriends who abused her.. After the knight in shinning armor thing I basically haven't her from her in a week. We texted for 3 weeks and hungout on a Monday, wed, and Friday. I think things were moving a little to fast and shes on the fence if she wants a relationship with me. I asked her if she likes me and she said "I don't not like you.. I like you". On her Facebook shes one of those girls that says she has a black soul, jokingly obviously, but yeah now has trust issues.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Punt

If she wants to hang w you she'll let you know

Move on w other game

Do not wait on her, make it her loss

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Punt

Move on w other game

I'm def not texting her back.. She told me she gets angry and doesn't like the way her life turned out. She is a classic beauty and she wastes time being angry. Someone needs to tell her shes only one move away from happiness.

Dim mak
    Dim mak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

My D pics get instant replies

Dim mak
    Dim mak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor21 View Post
    This girl basically asked if I was gonna be her knight in shining armor and of course I said yes. She is gorgeous, but has issues with previous boyfriends who abused her.. After the knight in shinning armor thing I basically haven't her from her in a week. We texted for 3 weeks and hungout on a Monday, wed, and Friday. I think things were moving a little to fast and shes on the fence if she wants a relationship with me. I asked her if she likes me and she said "I don't not like you.. I like you". On her Facebook shes one of those girls that says she has a black soul, jokingly obviously, but yeah now has trust issues.
    Take kanye west's advice and run away. She sounds like trouble imo

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by Dim mak View Post
    My D pics get instant replies

Haha, what kind of replies??

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

If you really like her then you should text her and ask her if she wants to hang out.

No answer to that then move on. She could be back to the other guy but you don't know that yet.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    If you really like her then you should text her and ask her if she wants to hang out.

No answer to that then move on. She could be back to the other guy but you don't know that yet.
    I haven't really talked to her in 5 or 6 days. I might give it one last try say in a week or two... Theres a good chance shes not hanging with another guy, but who knows... I just think she needs time to think if she wants to be with me or not. She likes me, but obviously she doesn't like me a lot or she would be texting or whatever.

stevek173

Yeah tough spot man, you know her better than I do.

Good luck man.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Taylor21 = Shute and Seaweeds son ?

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Whats that mean??

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    I'm just here for the entertainment. I don't know any other message boards with quick replys. You misfits entertain me.

stevek173

Guys let's treat Taylor with respect.

He hasn't given us any reason to do otherwise.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Guys let's treat Taylor with respect.

He hasn't given us any reason to do otherwise.
    I don't need anyone's respect, but thanks.. Some people on here just have nothing better to do.. I know who I am.
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave Taylor21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Don't chase. You showed your interest, if she's interested she'll hit you up. Forget about her, stop looking at her facebook or whatever, move forward.

Its funny, today's dating world does not formally date, people don't "enter" relationships. People start as friends, hook up for awhile and then realize they get jealous at the thought of someone else with em and say wait maybe we should make it official. When both parties entered in thinking oh I don't want to be tied down, just want fun.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I maybe was concerned about things like this when I was 16. Move on.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Don't chase. You showed your interest, if she's interested she'll hit you up. Forget about her, stop looking at her facebook or whatever, move forward.

Its funny, today's dating world does not formally date, people don't "enter" relationships. People start as friends, hook up for awhile and then realize they get jealous at the thought of someone else with em and say wait maybe we should make it official. When both parties entered in thinking oh I don't want to be tied down, just want fun.
    Yeah I'm not contacting her. She seems like she has baggage, etc..

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    I maybe was concerned about things like this when I was 16. Move on.
    I don't worry about stuff like this either, but she is my type looks wise times 10. We have a lot in common too... I bet she contacts me back, should be interesting. Luckily I only hung out with her 3 or 4 times, so I didn't get attached.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I've been there to learn that young girls use us men as Uber drivers. When you don't have your own ride, you depend on a Uber driver.

Once I met the one who would stop playing the texting game, we would always ride together, metaphorically speaking.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^that's a good point especially if she is good looking

also, no girl is not by her phone texting constantly. In this day and age if you don't get a text back right away consider it over.

stevek173

*67 your number and when she picks up ask her wtf her problem is

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

One of the few times i’ll agree with Brooks.

The fact its been a week and you haven’t hear back from her means she’s not even thinking of you. Yet you wanna holler back at her in another week or two? Cuck city

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Okay since we are giving advice let me ask yall about this woman I like.

Aight so last week we went hiking, out for beers, and a late lunch. I made her laugh the whole time she was giving me all the right body language, eye contact etc.. we had great chemistry and I didn’t talk about myself much and I didn’t check my phone the whole time. She kept joking about sex and being flirty as hell. Basically she told me everything about her. Only red flag was she brought up her ex who she just broke up with about 6 or 7 times, but it was mostly complaining about him. (They broke up 2 months ago, and dated for 5 years)

Anyway we had a good kiss and made plans for a few days later.

Well when that day came around I called to talk details of our plans and she replied back that her uncle died.

I simply said I was sorry for her loss and she text back thank you we will do something soon.

well I waited a week and then called her and left a message for her to call me back which she did not.

so which of these 4 options would be my best move

A.) Send her texting saying “Why are you ghosting me” ?

B.) Send her a text saying “when are you available? lets plan something”

C.) Wait another week, give her a chance to reach out and then call in a week

D.) Wait a month and call her assuming that she needs space and is not yet over her ex

This woman is like the hottest woman who has ever had interest in me and happens to have a great personality which is the only reason why I am even asking you guys..

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

You know where she lives and works? I'd stalk her for a bit. You have to be stealthy though.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

can you cliffs note that ahit, plz

eaglesfan371

Do B one time, no response, move on.

stevek173

Aight so last week we went hiking, out for beers, and a late lunch. I made her laugh the whole time she was giving me all the right body language, eye contact etc.. we had great chemistry and I didn’t talk about myself much and I didn’t check my phone the whole time. She kept joking about sex and being flirty as hell. Basically she told me everything about her. Only red flag was she brought up her ex who she just broke up with about 6 or 7 times, but it was mostly complaining about him. (They broke up 2 months ago, and dated for 5 years)

Well when that day came around I called to talk details of our plans and she replied back that her uncle died.

I simply said I was sorry for her loss and she text back thank you we will do something soon.

well I waited a week and then called her and left a message for her to call me back which she did not.

D.) Wait a month and call her assuming that she needs space and is not yet over her ex

This woman is like the hottest woman who has ever had interest in me and happens to have a great personality which is the only reason why I am even asking you guys..
    Alright here's my suggested text, doesn't really matter when.

"Hey how's it going? I wanted to see how you're holding up with the sad news about your uncle, I'm around if you want to talk or whatever."

Just that, nothing about hanging out or anything else - she left it about her uncle and you don't want to be intrusive i.e. asking her to chill or whatever.

No response to that and move on.

eaglesfan371

Keep it simple but show compassion. “Hey when you are free? Time to cheer you up”
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 02-18-19 at 10:30 AM.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Actually I like that too.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Punt

Move on w other game

Great advice here. Girls will always hit you up if they really want to see you.

Instantly reponding to texts/snapchat/IG makes you look like you have nothing going on and you're waiting around for her.

I always wait AT least an hour to respond. If it's late at night and not a booty call, the next day when I get around to it.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Her uncle fuggin died? She's back on with her ex. After a text, leaving a message etc that's the last of your effort. Maybe in like a month shoot a text to go out for drinks but absolutely nothing after that.

EDIT: DO NOT be her emotional rag. If she starts complaing about an ex quickly change the subject or feign attention.

1234 ... Last