Taylor21
    Taylor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Please don’t mention her finding another guy if you ever want to see her again. That screams of how insecure you are. You’re single, she’s single, who cares if she met someone else, you should too
    Ur prob right, I just say whatever. I don't have a script... I will respect you're opinion since you have a pic of Roy Jones.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    did you sleep with her? what did you do exactly over the course of those 3 hours???? details
    Didn't sleep with her, I don't think shes like that right away.. Just kissed, watched tv and talked....

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor21 View Post
    Yeah I'm not texting her ever again, maybe when she turns 30 in 2 months. I was just so excited to meet someone like her, bc I had/have health issues since June 2017 (neck, jaw, and tinnitus) that I was wayyy too nice towards her. Its hard to meet people, I don't have a conventional 9 to 5 job, my job is different.. I'm just glad I can entertain myself and have hobbies. I bet she will text me back in a week or so (haven't talked to her in 6 days) then I will be a tad stand offish towards her or ask her where shes been or whatever. Also I will say if she texts me back, "oh I thought u found another guy".
    I would not even bring up another guy . She has not texted back in awhile so if she does do not make a big deal out of it make it like you do not care it took awhile. Do not even ask to get together with her she if she does. Then do not get together too quickly so it does not appear you are desperate. Do not ask her where she has been or why she has not texted you back. The best thing is to act like you do not care at all. Otherwise she will think she can play games and keep you on the back-burner and think she can call you when she has nothing better to do. You said it has been 6 days. It is not that hard to send a text and say "Hey i am heading to work just wanted to say hi and i hope you are having a good day". She has not even done that.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Women have grown to play games even more than back when CAPTROBEY was single and in the dating game, OP needs to take this advice TIMES 10.

You got to realize these younger generations don't value people "being there for them" as they used to, women and the 3rd wave of feminism tell them men are useless and that they can go through us like we are trash. She is trained to spot a sucker, every woman is and few of them lack the narcissism and have the heart to be a real woman; real women are about to go extinct.

Same with real men really...

Never keep all your eggs in one basket, you should try getting hammered at a bar and bring a girl home and penetrate her brains out...

You need to stop putting women on a pedestal.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I would not even bring up another guy . She has not texted back in awhile so if she does do not make a big deal out of it make it like you do not care it took awhile. Do not even ask to get together with her she if she does. Then do not get together too quickly so it does not appear you are desperate. Do not ask her where she has been or why she has not texted you back. The best thing is to act like you do not care at all. Otherwise she will think she can play games and keep you on the back-burner and think she can call you when she has nothing better to do. You said it has been 6 days. It is not that hard to send a text and say "Hey i am heading to work just wanted to say hi and i hope you are having a good day". She has not even done that.
    For a whole week she texted me "good morning" and we hung out that mon, wed and Friday. Then that sunday she was like I need some space I get a little weird sometimes. Then 2 days later she asked if I was gonna be her knight in shining armor. She was an inner battle going on with her life and the way guys treated her.

Taylor21

Women have grown to play games even more than back when CAPTROBEY was single and in the dating game, OP needs to take this advice TIMES 10.

You got to realize these younger generations don't value people "being there for them" as they used to, women and the 3rd wave of feminism tell them men are useless and that they can go through us like we are trash. She is trained to spot a sucker, every woman is and few of them lack the narcissism and have the heart to be a real woman; real women are about to go extinct.

Same with real men really...

Never keep all your eggs in one basket, you should try getting hammered at a bar and bring a girl home and penetrate her brains out...

You need to stop putting women on a pedestal.
    Yeah agreed 100% that people don't value people for being there for them.. I don't think shes labeled me as a sucker. She told me she missed work with the holidays and her Dad being sick. I asked her if she wanted to borrow money and she said "NOOOO". She might have me labeled as someone that likes her a lot.... I don't put women on a pedestal, but I did put her on one. We meet by fate. The odds of us meeting was prob close to 1000-1.... I hooked up with a crazy 22 year old a month before her on the 1st date.

HurryUpAndDrink

Then go out and bring a girl home dont waste time waiting for her to text back

At the very least you'll have a confidence boost and your mind will cease to think about her every other hour...

I feel this woman was a bit out of your league or at least one of those women who one rates a 9+ for a reason... you need to penetrate 2 7s in a week and relax, anxiety over women is killer

Taylor21

Then go out and bring a girl home dont waste time waiting for her to text back

At the very least you'll have a confidence boost and your mind will cease to think about her every other hour...

I feel this woman was a bit out of your league or at least one of those women who one rates a 9+ for a reason... you need to penetrate 2 7s in a week and relax, anxiety over women is killer
    I'm mid 30's and she was late 20's... Yeah she is way pretty, like a 9.5 prob... I'm not sweating nothing, I got over her in 2 days. If we hang out again I'm gonna play it cool until I no she really likes me.... If she never contacts me again she is a physco black hearted freak.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor21 View Post
    Didn't sleep with her, I don't think shes like that right away.. Just kissed, watched tv and talked....
    I always hated the prospect of wasting any time on a babe without getting to lay the pipe......

(tried to find a clip of that idiot in "Bachelor Party" yelling "LAY THAT PIPE, BROTHER, LAY THAT PIPE", but apparently it's not anywhere on yourube......

only this shit:

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Keep it simple but show compassion. “Hey when you are free? Time to cheer you up”
    You are the man! This actually worked. Thank you

so I had this other date if you want to call it that tonight with a different woman.

reason I say that is we went to the gym to work out together. So this big ass dude and I’m talking the most swoll dude in the gym.. kept fukking talking to her infront of me. It was like some behavior that dogs would do like he was trying to show who the alpha was. He acted like I wasn’t there right beside her talking to her.

Can’t believe the audacity of this guy. He was making lame ass jokes too.

I didn’t have as much in common with this girl but she was smoking hot. She says she likes to go out dancing but doesnt drink... i’m like uhh I’ll attempt to dance with you but I’m going to need a few drinks first

HurryUpAndDrink

I can't believe you guys are my age or older... I'm 32

Hearing you talk about this matters reminds me of my high school days

Taylor21

Yeah everyone I deal with is insane.. I live a different lifestyle, I can't just trust random people.. My calling card use to be weed, but I have health issues and I can't smoke no more or really even drink, not that I drank much anyways.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Age don’t matter bro.

It’s all about how old you feel

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    This is the first time I've been in agreement with you Capt. Funny women played games back then too. Figured it was all because of this instant gratification from phones and dating apps.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    You lost her with that shining armor horseshit. Cringe.
    lol I think those were her words right?

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yeah she asked me if I was gonna be her Knight in shining armor.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

It was a shit test and he failed. He basically said "Yes, of course I will be your nice guy, I'll be the nicest guy ever, just please give me a chance, I'm so thirsty!" And after that she dried up like Sahara.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15391

She obviously figured out that you are a straight cuck and ghosted you

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

with a name like Taylor would you expect anything more?

no disrespect Taylor, hope that is only a screen name

if not you can change that ya know?

do women fukk men named Taylor?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

She wanted to bang already bro. Take her hand guide her to the bedroom. Lets go relax. Go lay down. If she resists its all over

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2402

22 years.

I think she gave me wrong number but im still hoping.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    with a name like Taylor would you expect anything more?

no disrespect Taylor, hope that is only a screen name

if not you can change that ya know?

do women fukk men named Taylor?
    Quit so obviously trying to blow smoke up HUAD's ass, trying to save face for ripping on him when he was doing a good thing before, and shut up you useless non pro until you contribute to the cause.

Taylor is a good name, he's cool - and he actually talks to real women, unlike dead animals all day and pretending he's stoned on gambling forums all day - like yourself. Also this is a good thread which is something you have started exactly ZERO times. You bring NOTHING to the table for the site.

Useless idiot.

Absolutely usleless.

Also trade in that etch a sketch you make things about people with and buy a calendar so you can keep track of what day it is, loser.
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-19-19 at 06:00 AM.

PittsburghPlayer

Steve you never paid back the girl you stole from and then further abused.
    Must be the PEDS you take that you think you are invincible.

stevek173

Who is PP on today? Certainly not any real bets since he can't even afford to go pro off the disability he gets for being "mentally disabled" - to the extent that he will respond to one thread while thinking he's in one that ended TWO DAYS AGO. It's more like pure STUPIDITY which also explains why his posts constantly read like they were written by a junior high school kid who is failing grammar and English.

More like the two dead squirrels from his freezer like he posted in that video shouting "this is what happens to tough guys".

Freak, creep.
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-19-19 at 10:51 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

For a 2nd date do you guys think it’s cool to ask the woman to meet you at your house?

I don’t want to give off a creepy vibe or make her think I expect to hook up that is for sure, but for logistics I was thinking it would make it easy to meet there and uber to some bars

thoughts?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

For a 2nd date do you guys think it’s cool to ask the woman to meet you at your house?

I don’t want to give off a creepy vibe or make her think I expect to hook up that is for sure, but for logistics I was thinking it would make it easy to meet there and uber to some bars

thoughts?
    Wait for 3rd

HurryUpAndDrink

How old are you BigBear? Jfc

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Don’t ask her to meet. Pick her up in your van and then take her to your house. Have her sit in the back on the shaggy carpet.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

How old are you BigBear? Jfc
    Meeting at my house cool?

PittsburghPlayer

SteveK976 as usual on a heavy dose of PEDS

just bought a motorcycle twat and will be riding this summer getting laid while you work 2 jobs

a house and more cash in the bank than your entire family is worth

at least now you are up to stalking men
    but your still a bitch

stevek173

you didn't buy anything except another freezer to dump more dead animals in, that's why you still HAVEN'T GONE PRO - and no one would ever sleep with your stupid, creepy ass.

What a great guy to buy more homo erotic motorcycle crap as opposed to donating to the cause he pretends to care about so much.

You're a terrible liar, ya broke dik.

GO PRO, LOSER

Last edited by stevek173; 02-19-19 at 01:09 PM.

PittsburghPlayer

does not take you long to respond, w/ your 2 jobs and all
    or is it 3 delusional prick?
    3 jobs and time enough to stalk?
    kidz!

will send BigBallz and SBR $500 to ban you for 6 months

stevek173

Not so much fun now without Team Airbet behind you, is it FREAK.

So, when are you going pro and donating to the cause?

You said you cared so much.

You're not going to send anyone anything because you don't have anything.

PittsburghPlayer

Really kid kisser on PEDZ ?

$500 to your handlers for you to be gone

SteviePsycho with a price on his head

do not need friends, asshole

not for you

stevek173

Because anyone would believe you actually have any real money, broke dik FREAK.

So, is the Pro application in yet?

If not, why not?

First 12345 Last