JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Meygn Kelly on the hot seat for black face racial remark..

We all remember Megan Kelly clashing with Trump, then she was forced to leave Fox and basically jump leaped political parties to start her own show on NBC...

Well the Meygn Kelly show is about to be cancelled, she's been put on leave and is about to get fired from the network..

I don't see the big deal with this comment of hers, she was being honest on the costumes people wore when she was a kid at Halloween and I don't think she was trying being racist at all.. Megyn Kelly is 47 years old.. Check...

I'm not a big fan of hers by the way but this attack is wrong, I don't think she needed to apologize as she was just stating a fact. Again racial sensitivity over blown by the liberal left.. She's about to lose her career again over this..

Thoughts?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-25-18 at 01:14 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We all remember Megan Kelly clashing with Trump, then she was forced to leave Fox and basically jump leaped political parties to start her own show on NBC...

Well the Meygn Kelly show is about to be cancelled, she's been put on leave and is about to get fired from the network..

I don't see the big deal with this comment of hers, she was being honest on the costumes people wore when she was a kid at Halloween and I don't think she was trying being racist at all.. Megyn Kelly is 47 years old.. Check...

I'm not a big fan of hers by the way but this attack is wrong, I don't think she needed to apologize as she was just stating a fact. Again racial sensitivity over blown by the liberal left.. She's about to lose her career again over this..

Thoughts?

Santa and Jesus are white! Facts!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

If Jesus wasn't white then there is no god.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

2011 Megan Kelly was way hot. Now she looks like a California Raisin with an inch of war paint.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Santa and Jesus are white! Facts!
    Actually Jesus isn't white as he was born in the middle east and probably looked Arab and brown... No way Jesus was American or European white bread..

Jibs always dropping knowledge bombs on this forum... Santa was Probably white though lol.. ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    2011 Megan Kelly was way hot. Now she looks like a California Raisin with an inch of war paint.
    She was hot, still looks ok to me at 47..

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

Blackface is not just people dressing up on Halloween, it was historically a racist portrayal of black people for entertainment.

Blackface is a form of theatrical make-up used predominantly by non-black performers to represent a caricature of a black person. The practice gained popularity during the 19th century and contributed to the spread of racial stereotypes such as the "happy-go-lucky darky on the plantation" or the "dandified coon".[1] In 1848, blackface minstrel shows were an American national art of the time, translating formal art such as opera into popular terms for a general audience.[2] Early in the 20th century, blackface branched off from the minstrel show and became a form in its own right, until it ended in the United States with the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackface

A good Spike Lee movie is Bamboozled which is about satire about Blackface which explores the topic more in case anyone is interested in learning about Blackface

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboozled

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

one's perception of black people might be influenced by experiences with black people (which might be limited or negative) and how blacks are portrayed. if you don't have many interactions with black people, you might be more likely to have racist/negative views towards blacks

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Thoughts?

I agree 100%.

Freedom of speech is dying.

Corporations are telling everyone what is acceptable and what isn't.

Control speech control thought.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I would still bang her

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I can't believe she's still there. This is the excuse they need to get rid of her.

The left will never embrace her, she's not a die hard lib. The right doesn't want her back either, because she sucks.

She's a nomad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
    Blackface is not just people dressing up on Halloween, it was historically a racist portrayal of black people for entertainment.

Blackface is a form of theatrical make-up used predominantly by non-black performers to represent a caricature of a black person. The practice gained popularity during the 19th century and contributed to the spread of racial stereotypes such as the "happy-go-lucky darky on the plantation" or the "dandified coon".[1] In 1848, blackface minstrel shows were an American national art of the time, translating formal art such as opera into popular terms for a general audience.[2] Early in the 20th century, blackface branched off from the minstrel show and became a form in its own right, until it ended in the United States with the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackface

A good Spike Lee movie is Bamboozled which is about satire about Blackface which explores the topic more in case anyone is interested in learning about Blackface

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboozled

Well if black people wanted to paint their face white on Halloween and play a slave master or something I wouldn't be offended. I'd be like what ever it's Halloween costume... Just to talk about it when you were a kid gets your show cancelled and you labelled a racist these days..

Race card ... Over used, exploited and the slavery days are over...

Then again I guess you can't dress up as Hitler on Halloween as you might offend the Jews also.. IDK?????

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

A few utterances come to mind. Eric Holder stating "My people." Obama calling his grand mama a "typical white person." Sotomayor states: "As a wise Latina I think I'm more qualified than a white male to make a rational decision."

Freedom of speech is alive for some, but not for one particular demographic.

Left states: "Freedom of speech, except if its hate speech."

And who makes that call? Ed Hockule?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: prior22usaf

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I agree 100%.

Not at all, she exercised her freedom of speech 100%

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Not at all, she exercised her freedom of speech 100%
    huh? And she got fired for speaking did she not?

5918mike

huh? And she got fired for speaking did she not?
    She is protected from prosecution, not being fired. You really don't understand our rights?

DwightShrute

She is protected from prosecution, not being fired. You really don't understand our rights?
    huh? prosecution from what?

Megyn Kelly will no longer host NBC's 'Today' show: report | TheHill
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ut-at-nbc-news
    2 hours ago - Megyn Kelly will no longer host the 9 a.m. ET hour of the "Today" show at NBC News, according to a Thursday night CNN report. The stunning ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    I remember that and it was funny at the time!! I was a fan of Karl Malone too especially when he became a Laker!!

That was at a time when Jimmy wasn't a political robot and hack for the left.. He tries that today and he loses his show and job... Labeled a racist for life and stoned to death..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-25-18 at 09:17 PM.

5918mike

huh? prosecution from what?

Megyn Kelly will no longer host NBC's 'Today' show: report | TheHill
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...ut-at-nbc-news
    2 hours ago - Megyn Kelly will no longer host the 9 a.m. ET hour of the "Today" show at NBC News, according to a Thursday night CNN report. The stunning ...
    Read the bill of rights, you don't understand what freedom of speech even means.

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17717

DwightShrute

Read the bill of rights, you don't understand what freedom of speech even means.
    you aren't making any sense.

5918mike

you aren't making any sense.
    You can't be serious, our right to freedom of speech does not protect us from being fired from a job. She exercised her right to say what she wanted, her bosses fired her. Our right protects us from being thrown in jail for what we say, in other words, prosecuted.

DwightShrute

You can't be serious, our right to freedom of speech does not protect us from being fired from a job. She exercised her right to say what she wanted, her bosses fired her. Our right protects us from being thrown in jail for what we say, in other words, prosecuted.
    you are missing the point amazingly enough. I never said the government was gonna take her to prison. I simply stated a fact, which is .... if you say something against the liberal mindset, you are likely to pay for it. They want to control what their employees say and if it doesn't match their way of thinking, then you are gonzo. Finished. And its almost exclusively The Left that does this.

Corporations are the ones people need to be afraid of when it comes to freedom of speech. Not the government.

5918mike

You said it was dying, it's not, our right to freedom of speech is solid. She exercised her right and said exactly what she wanted to.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Lol... unless you play football lmao

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Kap lost his job exercising freedom of speech at work and Kelly also lost her job for exercising freedom speech at work. So it happens to people on both sides of the political aisle.

jts1207

The blatant double standard with these idiots. You really can't even make it up lol

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    Kap lost his job exercising freedom of speech at work and Kelly also lost her job for exercising freedom speech at work. So it happens to people on both sides of the political aisle.
    He had already lost his job because he sucked at it.

DwightShrute

You said it was dying, it's not, our right to freedom of speech is solid. She exercised her right and said exactly what she wanted to.
    if you think so, then you haven't been paying attention. Youtube, facebook and twitter all terminated Infowars at the same time. Three private corporation wiped out any history of Alex Jones just like that. Why? He said things they didn't like. No other reason. And I am not a fan of Alex Jones either.

Google owns YouTube. Google is the largest company in the history of mankind. The have currently 20,000 engineers, making 200,000 to 500,000, soley working on Google search. You don't think they can easily de-monetize certain videos? They do it all the time. You don't think they can manipulate search results to prioritize opinions they subscribe to and bury those they don't? They do that now. They fire employees who criticize them.

Its happening. They are too friggen big. They are controlling what you can say. That leads to only one place .... controlling what you think. Wake up. It's happening.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-25-18 at 10:56 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I agree 100%.

You don't understand what freedom of speech really means if you're making comments like this.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    He had already lost his job because he sucked at it.
    He's not a great QB but the only reason he doesn't have an NFL job right now is because he kneeled. He's better than Osweiler, Bortles and many backups in the NFL.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

She's boring and angry. No one likes a post wall woman.

I don't care about her politics

5918mike

"Three private corporation wiped out any history of Alex Jones...". Who is going to tell a private corporation what they can and can't do with their own property?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

One slip of the tongue and you lose your job in these liberal race sensitive times we live in..

White people today are so afraid and so sensitive to the black race now... Media brainwashing and race baiting did it. People are just people..

White people hate being called a racist, it's so offensive to anyone white with status or live in the Blue States that really aren't racist.. Even if you are not racist one slip of the tongue when speaking your mind you are gonna be labelled a racist.. I know it as it happen to me on this forum... I kept it real though.. Not racist...

Walking on egg shelves these days white people are especially if you are a celebrity.......

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-26-18 at 12:18 AM.
    Points Awarded:

5918mike gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

123 Last