marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

when she threw the drink, she got more of it in her own hair than on the McDonald's bouncer

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

A McDonald’s employee and a customer were caught on camera in a brutal fight that allegedly started over a free soda. The fight, which was filmed by Nevada resident Marie Dayag, supposedly broke out when the customer asked for a water cup and then allegedly tried to fill it with soda. WARNING: Clip contains graphic language and violence. According to Dayag, the McDonald’s supervisor turned off the soda machine to prevent the woman from filling her water cup with a soft drink. In the footage, the customer can be seen provoking the McDonald’s employee by yelling "fight me," and throwing a french fry before the fight happened. Eventually, the fast food worker leaves the counter and the customer.

Unreal, over trying to get free soda using a water cup.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Revenge is possible...some guy hitting that smaller girl will ms 13 fatso

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    A McDonald’s employee and a customer were caught on camera in a brutal fight that allegedly started over a free soda. The fight, which was filmed by Nevada resident Marie Dayag, supposedly broke out when the customer asked for a water cup and then allegedly tried to fill it with soda. WARNING: Clip contains graphic language and violence. According to Dayag, the McDonald’s supervisor turned off the soda machine to prevent the woman from filling her water cup with a soft drink. In the footage, the customer can be seen provoking the McDonald’s employee by yelling "fight me," and throwing a french fry before the fight happened. Eventually, the fast food worker leaves the counter and the customer.

Unreal, over trying to get free soda using a water cup.
    they should follow the homeless lead. Bring yo own cup. Lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Did a large black lady bad-touch you or something nyplayer33?

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Non whites fighting...u dont say
    Mcdonalds employee will get fired...ghetto jerk.
    You represent mcdonalds..I know its past the IQ of sbr. Lawsuit...throwing soda isnt a physical assault of a cystomer.....fat pos fired and lawsuit. Go bet sports cross eyed sbr
    I called corporate mcdonalds ...employee is suspended no pay....
    Difference is with me....I'd run my car over fatso and laugh...hahaha
    Mcdonalds employee will die of clogged arteries...pos
    Get location...I'll go there and do same...different result....
    Revenge is possible...some guy hitting that smaller girl will ms 13 fatso

Off topic, but what do Saloon posters think about this lot?

Not going to do anything in this case, but if you are a moderator and asked to try and keep the level of racism down to a dull roar, what would you do with posters like this that fill a thread with these sort of posts?

He doesn't use any terrible epithets. Just comes back 8 times with a few racial jibes and violent overtones.

Would genuinely like to hear some opinions.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

There are freedoms Opti, you agree.

And I don't see him attacking and fighting other posters and using race in a way like that.

I think there is a difference when it's vicious and when it's not so vicious.

I think those that get vicious should be looked at to see if they have tendencies that are non vicious that support an overall picture of something you don't being posted regularly.

Jokes are one thing and blatant racism is another, too many confuse the two.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super must be gettin paid with bigmacs ...........

Enough fat on her to not have to work for a year or more.........

She'll be al'ight..........

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    There are freedoms Opti, you agree.

And I don't see him attacking and fighting other posters and using race in a way like that.

I think there is a difference when it's vicious and when it's not so vicious.

I think those that get vicious should be looked at to see if they have tendencies that are non vicious that support an overall picture of something you don't being posted regularly.

Jokes are one thing and blatant racism is another, too many confuse the two.

Thanks. Appreciate the sensible response.

Not sure adding the viscous bit is helping though. You sound like you don't think those posts are viscous? Wishing death on her, saying he wants to run her over and go there and do the same thing to her, lept out as being kind of viscous to me. But I get that coming hard at a person directly in a racist way makes it worse, but that is kind of covered by the being too rude to other posters infraction anyway.

The point of the guidelines is not to punish people over opinions. It's 1) to try and make it not too offensive for anyone reading, and 2) to avoid Google taking the domain out of Safe Search results.

Google doesn't care if it's viscous (I dont think) but they are very smart with algos to work out context and subject matter, and it doesn't need to have the N word or make it obvious by dictionary definition. I believe the repeated posts pushing a racial agenda is what Google will pick up on in threads like this.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Opti I 100% meant being vicious to other posters, and only other posters, in a e-battle sense.

PAULYPOKER

Lil'bitch cinci started this thread in PT, I see.............

Better not cry again about where my threads are posted........

But then again,he's a degen gambler equivalent to a heroin addict
    or maybe he's both.........

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Wrong.

Leave the legal analysis to the posters who are attorneys.
    Actually Ronald Pal, Your wrong here. My little brother actually was arrested and tried as a minor for throwing his plastic coke bottle during an arguement. He didn't even throw it at anyone at all just to the ground. It's called a show of force.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Opti I think racism should always be handled by the race that may choose to be offended. No doubt he is a racist, but it wasn't directed towards any poster here and no poster has expressed their discomfort or offense to his comments. So I'd keep an eye on him, Hope he saw your post for what it was a very Gracious verbal warning by a MoD to tone it down.

nyplayer33

That's not defending yourself. The attack was much more then then needed. A person that size could inflict serious damage to somebody much smaller. It will be a lawsuit and is excessive force. In case we firget..wasnt the usa or some people livid over force used from a deemed threat. Tray martin..etc. that fat ignorant ass..could of called 911 and handled it safer. Doesnt matter the arrest etc..its end result. If fatso was set off she is not worth to be an employee as the financial risk is too high. Funny how my comments are an u
    Issue..forum us full of anti gay comments and much more.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lil'bitch cinci started this thread in PT, I see.............

Better not cry again about where my threads are posted........

But then again,he's a degen gambler equivalent to a heroin addict
    or maybe he's both.........
    no actually i started the thread in the saloon, the difference between me and you is i know where to start appropriate threads, unlike you who tries to spread his political garbage in pt

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

opti not many starbucks in australia wowzers, guess since i started following this aussie tannar i get aussie vidoes now kind of interesting watch

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Did a large black lady bad-touch you or something nyplayer33?

Off topic, but what do Saloon posters think about this lot?

Not going to do anything in this case, but if you are a moderator and asked to try and keep the level of racism down to a dull roar, what would you do with posters like this that fill a thread with these sort of posts?

He doesn't use any terrible epithets. Just comes back 8 times with a few racial jibes and violent overtones.

Since you let the black race baiting clowns and even the death wishing angry ones run around here free as a butterfly you shouldn't be thinking of doing anything.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Since you let the black race baiting clowns and even the death wishing angry ones run around here free as a butterfly you shouldn't be thinking of doing anything.
    I'm not sure "the black guy does it, so you can't have any issue with the white guy" is relevant here. Or ever really.

Plus you have seen me chip GritsnGravy over similar stuff, I am fairly sure.

Anyway, still interested in comments. Genuinely not sure where the line is when posters come back again and again with racially based comments in the same thread.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    opti not many starbucks in australia wowzers, guess since i started following this aussie tannar i get aussie vidoes now kind of interesting watch

Yeah Starbucks was a big fail here.

Don't think Australians ever have, or ever will, want to buy coffee full of caramel and whipped cream and 20% sugar. Not sure they even visited Australia before trying to roll out their over priced super sweet crap.

Plus they offended all their potential local customers buying up locations next to traditional coffee shops and dumbass crap like 2 starbucks opposite each other. Corporate stream rolling like that is a sure way to make sure Aussies dont buy your stuff.

I can see why Americans like it though after seeing what you call regular coffee.

Couldn't get a double shot or a plain old flat white anywhere in Vegas.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Don't think Australians ever have, or ever will, want to buy coffee full of caramel and whipped cream and 20% sugar. Not sure they even visited Australia before trying to roll out their over priced super sweet crap.

Plus they offended all their potential local customers buying up locations next to traditional coffee shops and dumbass crap like 2 starbucks opposite each other. Corporate stream rolling like that is a sure way to make sure Aussies dont buy your stuff.

I can see why Americans like it though after seeing what you call regular coffee.

Couldn't get a double shot or a plain old flat white anywhere in Vegas.
    i think i would really like australia, doesnt get cold low gun violence, legal gambling everywhere, koala bears , cool accents is there any draw backs living in australia high taxes ? only thing i see is your far away from everybody when it comes to traveling

Optional

i think i would really like australia, doesnt get cold low gun violence, legal gambling everywhere, koala bears , cool accents is there any draw backs living in australia high taxes ? only thing i see is your far away from everybody when it comes to traveling
    Everything costs a lot more than USA.

And we have a lot more rules than USA it feels like.

But you can see those two things as good or bad depending who you are.

Feel blessed and lucky to have been born here honestly. Not saying its better than anywhere else, but it's nice to not really care if it is better or not as it's good enough either way.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't think Australians ever have, or ever will, want to buy coffee full of caramel and whipped cream and 20% sugar. Not sure they even visited Australia before trying to roll out their over priced super sweet crap...

Sharp Aussies.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm not sure "the black guy does it, so you can't have any issue with the white guy" is relevant here. Or ever really.

I'm sure it's 100% relevant

And it's more like you let the black guy do it, so you can't have any issue with the white guy

Have never seen anything regarding the poster you mentioned but maybe I missed it or it was done in private.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-29-18 at 12:47 PM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Anyway, still interested in comments. Genuinely not sure where the line is when posters come back again and again with racially based comments in the same thread.
    I just cannot believe how anyone can defend this girl at all after being deceptive so she can basically steal from them. Then she throws a French Fry at the girl (I read the story it said that happened before the fight) while challenging her to fight and saying crap to her. Then she throws her soda at her and her tray before she gets to her. She was 100% the instigator but seems because the girl was Fat it is all her fault. Cracks me up how people defend a thief. Poor girl working to make a living at a shit low paying job but making an honest pay and has to deal with a pos girl like this. I hope what i read stays trues and no charges go against her and all on the thieving girl .

nyplayer33

Mcdonalds policy is you dont physically interact with customers unless absolutely necessary. This is why most retail establishments do not interact and stop shoplifters. If anybody doesnt understand this, then leave the discussion alone. Lawsuit....chance of excessive force.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Mcdonalds policy is you dont physically interact with customers unless absolutely necessary. This is why most retail establishments do not interact and stop shoplifters. If anybody doesnt understand this, then leave the discussion alone. Lawsuit....chance of excessive force.
    You have a point, brotha.
    But, I don’t think Andrea the giant used excessive force per se, she used minimal force. Did you see how she just took that chair away from her?
    If she did use excessive force - wardrobe malfunction girl would probably have a cracked skull or like how Ngannou put Overeem to sleep. Just my two cents.

captrobey

Well maybe she will try a lawsuit who knows. But the only person that got issued something was the girl that started it all by stealing . At least that is all i see .

Laura Meltzer, a spokeswoman for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, confirmed to The Post that Fontelar was issued a citation for misdemeanor battery and will need to appear in court at a later date.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    You have a point, brotha.
    But, I don’t think Andrea the giant used excessive force per se, she used minimal force. Did you see how she just took that chair away from her?
    If she did use excessive force - wardrobe malfunction girl would probably have a cracked skull or like how Ngannou put Overeem to sleep. Just my two cents.
    I think she did lose it at one point. But when she did the other girl had already way crossed over the line. She tried to steal from her, then she calls her names and wants to fight her because she was mad she shut the soda machine down. Then she throws a french fry at her . Then her soda followed by her tray. The girl just had enough. It is like that one famous video where the little kid is picking on a big fat kid. He pushes and pushes even slaps him in the face. The big kid snaps and body slams him into oblivion. Easily could have snapped his neck. But noone put blame on the fat kid because the skinny kid had it coming. How much abuse is someone going to take before they just had enough and snap.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Lawsuit....chance of excessive force.
    Isn't excessive force a term that applies to law enforcement? I'm not sure how that makes sense here.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

nyplayer33

McDonald's returned our request for comment. Brent Bohn, a McDonald's owner and operator wrote in an email, "We do not condone the behavior depicted in this video, and are currently investigating."

nyplayer33

You dont want employees fighting...as others can get hurt. This is a business not the streets.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Watch out, Rudy's got a mean left hook.

PAULYPOKER

no actually i started the thread in the saloon, the difference between me and you is i know where to start appropriate threads, unlike you who tries to spread his political garbage in pt
    A thread doesn't get 1200 views in a saloon that has 140 viewers with a total of 10 posters on a good day pal.........

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    A thread doesn't get 1200 views in a saloon that has 140 viewers with a total of 10 posters on a good day pal.........

ask the mods, i'm sure they can tell u this thread was started in the saloon, diggity will tell you he commented on the thread 2 mins after i started it, guess people don't care for your political garbage rather see 2 chicks fighting

First 1234 Last