Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    ask the mods, i'm sure they can tell u this thread was started in the saloon, diggity will tell you he commented on the thread 2 mins after i started it, guess people don't care for your political garbage rather see 2 chicks fighting
    I had first seen this thread(and commented shortly after it was made) and it was in the Saloon.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

2 options..logic. avoid the insanity and putting the others in physical harm...let her have the soda and over..mcdonalds would want this all day long. Option 2...what andre the giants daughter did

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10410

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    2 options..logic. avoid the insanity and putting the others in physical harm...let her have the soda and over..mcdonalds would want this all day long. Option 2...what andre the giants daughter did
    What ? Are you kidding me . Why should she get a free soda when every other person has to pay for it. I work and pay for what i want. Let her work and pay for hers.

nyplayer33

Wrong!! Most companies do not want you to engage customers regarding theft...to avoid this kind of fight. If you cant see this, then your clueless. Supermarkets, gas stations, and many more...you do not engage customer period. Suppose you engage customer and gun is drawn...you now put others at risk...Thats why. Could be your loved one as innocent bystander....thats why you dont. It was lesser of 2 evils..to not cause a huge fight over a 10 cent soda..McDonalds cost. To the po eople who dont understand...man served eviction papers and drew gun at deputy...deputy pulled weapon and bystander killed was the tenants daughter. That was a good defense etc..but it shows how violence can get out of control and OThERS killed.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 07-30-18 at 11:42 PM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10410

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Wrong!! Most companies do no want you to engage customers regarding theft...to avoid this kind of fight. If you cant see this, then your clueless. Supermarkets, gas stations, and many more...you do no engage customer period. Suppose you engage customer and gun is drawn...you now put others at risk...Thats why. Coukd be your loved one as innocent bystander....ths thats why you dont. It was lesser of 2 evils..to not cause a huge fight over a 10 cent soda..McDonalds cost. To the po eople who dont understand...man served eviction papers and drew gun at deputy...deputy pulled weapon and bystander killed was the tenants daughter. That was a good defense etc..but it shows how violence can get out of control and OThERS killed.
    Wow lol you just went into left field with this. Where is a gun anywhere in the story ? If someone pulls a gun obviously you do not try and fight them .

We are talking about THIS story and others like it . Someone that just walks into a store and wants something for free that EVERYONE else has to PAY for . Why should a spoiled brat who blatantly LIED to them to try and get a free soda just be handed one because she is bitching and abusing one of the staff . And that is EXACTLY what she did . With your logic i should be able to just walk into Burger King and want a burger and fries start bitching about it and just get it handed over to me. The girl who tried stealing is the one who is 100% at fault. You seem hell bent on making the heavy girl look like a monster.

nyplayer33

An armed woman robbed employee Clifton Brown's friend on Christmas Eve as they were closing up the store. After clearing the cash register, she made a run for it, and*Brown pulled his gun on her*and fired a couple shots that missed.

Brown was fired because although Indiana has a concealed carry law and he has a license with all the updated paperwork, McDonald's has a no-gun policy for its employees...@@@BOOMMMMMMMMMMM
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 07-30-18 at 11:52 PM.

nyplayer33

Do we get the concept....avoid fights....AVOID THEM

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah Starbucks was a big fail here.

Don't think Australians ever have, or ever will, want to buy coffee full of caramel and whipped cream and 20% sugar. Not sure they even visited Australia before trying to roll out their over priced super sweet crap.

Plus they offended all their potential local customers buying up locations next to traditional coffee shops and dumbass crap like 2 starbucks opposite each other. Corporate stream rolling like that is a sure way to make sure Aussies dont buy your stuff.

I can see why Americans like it though after seeing what you call regular coffee.

Couldn't get a double shot or a plain old flat white anywhere in Vegas.

Uh... yes you can. At Starbucks. Lol

Doubleshot is easy, just ask for a double shot espresso, for a flat white ask for a latte’ with less and more thoroughly frothed milk.

Most men don’t drink the sugary coffees at Starbucks in the US either. Mostly just chicks

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I had first seen this thread(and commented shortly after it was made) and it was in the Saloon.
    How can you even see with miss piggy constantly facesitting your azz?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

don't be upset "big shot" because nobody wants to view your garbage threads, even when u try to start in pt to get viewership it still doesn't work, mr autosaloon

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

First 1234