maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Why was he charged?? None of you arguing can give a reason outside of "oh libtards, protests" bullshit, and that showd your narrative right there which is trash, so tell me what other reason a DA would charge him?maybe..just maybe..dude was in the wrong for shooting him? I know its hard as fuk to think that cause YOU dont agree with it..like ive said already over and over theres a world outside of the sbr and not everyone is thinking the same shit some of yall are, thank god
    Hey illiterate fukk, I have stated several times I think the guy broke the law by shooting him
    I just don't have any sympathy for the dead guy because he was a punk ass fake tough guy who wanted to bully someone smaller and older than him and it backfired on him

The race of each person means nothing to me in this situation

STFU and go learn how to read and write

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Good old Benny Crump is representing the family of the dead guy. He is already making it all about race rather than if the shooting was justified or not. In my opinion, the man who was pushed to the ground would have shot whoever decided to attack him.

More black people in Florida benefit from the Stand Your Ground law than anyone else. Be a shame if this situation here ruins it for them in the future.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

It's possible that the people who parked in the handicap spot were both POS. The guy who got shot didn't have to immediately push the man arguing with his g/f. I can't blame the man for pulling the gun out, but it seemed clear to me that the guy who pushed him backed off when he saw the gun, and it was unnecessary for man on the ground to shoot.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ok take race from it. Your advocating the side for the guy who did the exact thing your saying the dead man did? Do you think the shooter would of attacked the woman and child if they weren't smaller and weighed less? Do you see the shooter yelling at say a 250 6ft 7 grown man in that car? Hell no.

But your stating that the shooter was only attacked because he was smaller and older so he deserved protection.

What about the woman and child's right to protection from the same thing? How come in your idiot mind does this killers rights circumvent hers?

Your calling names when you sir lack the mental comprehensive skills of a elementary school child.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Ok take race from it. Your advocating the side for the guy who did the exact thing your saying the dead man did? Do you think the shooter would of attacked the woman and child if they weren't smaller and weighed less? Do you see the shooter yelling at say a 250 6ft 7 grown man in that car? Hell no.

But your stating that the shooter was only attacked because he was smaller and older so he deserved protection.

What about the woman and child's right to protection from the same thing? How come in your idiot mind does this killers rights circumvent hers?

Your calling names when you sir lack the mental comprehensive skills of a elementary school child.
    Lol
    Stop embarrassing yourself
    The idiot white guy was talking to them and presented no physical threat
    Your hero is the one who brought physical harm into the equation and lost
    Tough break

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Lol
    Stop embarrassing yourself
    The idiot white guy was talking to them and presented no physical threat
    Your hero is the one who brought physical harm into the equation and lost
    Tough break
    The idiot white guy as you said had no business acting like he was a damn cop, nobody on this damn forum is gonna go bitch at someone for parking in a handicap spot, he wasnt handicap so what was his concern??? Dude shoulda minded his own business and keep moving but this dude was known for trying to mess with ppl and start shit, so his ass shoulda kept it moving, matter of fact the owners of the store shoulda told his ass to stop coming there and bothering his damn customers, fuk that pussy ass dude only doin that shit cause he got a gun, but it backfired on his ass

maggiethebestdog

The idiot white guy as you said had no business acting like he was a damn cop, nobody on this damn forum is gonna go bitch at someone for parking in a handicap spot, he wasnt handicap so what was his concern??? Dude shoulda minded his own business and keep moving but this dude was known for trying to mess with ppl and start shit, so his ass shoulda kept it moving, matter of fact the owners of the store shoulda told his ass to stop coming there and bothering his damn customers, fuk that pussy ass dude only doin that shit cause he got a gun, but it backfired on his ass
    I can admit the white guy was an idiot who was not justified shooting the guy and can go to jail for all I care
    You can't admit that someone who takes a verbal dispute and turns it into a violent act because he has a physical advantage is a punk ass who was no innocent victim
    That is because I am not a race baiting, simpleton, politically correct loser like you
    You are a waste of time

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I can admit the white guy was an idiot who was not justified shooting the guy and can go to jail for all I care
    You can't admit that someone who takes a verbal dispute and turns it into a violent act because he has a physical advantage is a punk ass who was no innocent victim
    That is because I am not a race baiting, simpleton, politically correct loser like you
    You are a waste of time
    So if you said he was not justified then shut the fuk up and stop defending him like he was you fukin cornball

maggiethebestdog

So if you said he was not justified then shut the fuk up and stop defending him like he was you fukin cornball
    Lol
    Learn how to read and write you illiterate fukk

First ... 6789