dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

again I give to you the last word, you need it.

wow, you guys, guys like Dwightie who do this shit every day, I have to admire you. But when the fck do you clean your house or do other crap. I spent half a day today and it is exhausting speaking to idiots. Plus, there are other jobs that need to be done. Don't you guys work? I know dwightie doesn't work, I asked him to tell me where he works--nothing.

good night, best wishes to all of you, and I may be wrong, he may be one peach of a guy.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    hey maybe I am wrong, I am always open for differences of opinion. Maybe, the guy is as pure as the driven snow, remember that oldie but goodie. Maybe DT is just misunderstood and all his 180 are simply a case of misunderstanding, all the bankruptcies just bad luck, all the personal stories told by people he was involved with are all lies. his ghostwriters comments about him, more lies. even the comments made by fellow R simply lies. The intellectual in the R party G Will, more lies.

yeah, I get it, all these lies told about DT,I may very well be wrong.
    no one said he's a saint.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Lenny Zefflin
    Lenny Zefflin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I didnt realize only white people donated money to disaster relief. If true then I agree with you that blacks and Brown's should be ashamed of themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    Kaepernick is better than JJ white privilege Watt. Only reason Watt raised that much money was because Houston a lot of white citizens. Look at Puerto Rico mostly Latino not nearly the same help. Why? HOWCOME? It's called White Privilege.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

theclutch777
    theclutch777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Stand or Don't play rest of that day, lose 1 games pay for every time you kneel. Takem out of the game, go to locker room!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stay in your lane Grits.. I wasn't posting to you...

For the record pal I piss standing up like a man, I don't like Russia or the weather there either.. I'm not fond of Putin either...

I'm an American thru and thru and love my Country... As far as Russia goes the Chicks can be hot though but usually most are headaches with demands and entitlement issues from the ones I dated over the years here in LA that recently came off the boat...
    I own all the lanes. You are a pussy. You mat stand up to piss like a man but you aren't a man. You aren't a real American either. You were too scared to join the military and you have said in posts here that all homeless people are trashing should be in jail, yet many of them are military veterans who served our country. The very same military veterans you have your tampons all scrunched up over the NFL anthem protests.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Too bad you dummies don’t read anything but the headlines. If you read the article it said the penalties were never going to be enforced. Boilerplate forms every team sends to league.

NFL revenue was up last year. Guess Trump was wrong about his impact. Tv ratings for nfl are fine. Nfl ratings are not declining as rapidly as many other tv networks. Cable cutting impacts ratings 1,000,000,000x more than old white guys boycotting football. Trump only singling out NFL because they shot down his attempts to buy a franchise and shit all over his USFl. He is trying to get payback. He doesn’t give a shit about the anthem, veterans or America. He cares about himself. Fortunately for him, his followers are ignorant enough to fall for his lies.
    Post of the year. Ethered.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I own all the lanes. You are a pussy. You mat stand up to piss like a man but you aren't a man. You aren't a real American either. You were too scared to join the military and you have said in posts here that all homeless people are trashing should be in jail, yet many of them are military veterans who served our country. The very same military veterans you have your tampons all scrunched up over the NFL anthem protests.
    Ok Mr. Military General Grits, what ever you say pal .. ..

First 123