YES SIR!!

FINES TOO..MAJOR STORY just hit

SALUTE THE TROOPS

TRUMP 2020

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Good

Protest on your own time not on company time.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Still not going to help ratings that much.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Good for them

Other teams will be cowards

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

People are fukking stupid....pay me millions and I will read the fukking Koran

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What has happened is the NFL took a tremendous hit last year because of this as 90% wanted players to stand

Teams can’t afford any more negative criticism

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

America......................fuk ya

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    People are fukking stupid....pay me millions and I will read the fukking Koran
    lmfao

wikkidinsane

Didnt they rule players coul;d remain in the locker room?

If so its not much balls because whoever takes the field will most likely stand

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I think I read that too Wikki, they can stay in the locker room.

I'm sure players turned activists will try to sue...lol...but I think the NFL covered their asses here with the locker room rule.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whatever it is I like the policy, the national anthem has nothing to do with the police departments across United States

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17699

Kaepernick is better than JJ white privilege Watt. Only reason Watt raised that much money was because Houston a lot of white citizens. Look at Puerto Rico mostly Latino not nearly the same help. Why? HOWCOME? It's called White Privilege.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    Kaepernick is better than JJ white privilege Watt. Only reason Watt raised that much money was because Houston a lot of white citizens. Look at Puerto Rico mostly Latino not nearly the same help. Why? HOWCOME? It's called White Privilege.
    Yeah JJ Watt who was barely recruited out of High School is privileged. Not hard work, just privileged. Anyway, who gives a fck if they take a knee or not. If they want to act like a jackass in the name of fighting for rights or what else for the entire country to see than that's on them.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Get help

Seriously there should be a booming industry out there of psychological help for delusional snowflakes like this guy but instead of addressing the pathology it's enabled by libtard mainstream news and entertainment.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher, and SilverSpoon111

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Absolutely!!Applause!

turkkatarian

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Get help

Seriously there should be a booming industry out there of psychological help for delusional snowflakes like this guy but instead of addressing the pathology it's enabled by libtard mainstream news and entertainment.
    You're just another part of the problem. And you prove my point even more lol. "Get Help" WTF is that. The guy Kaepernick put his whole career/livelihood on the line for something he believes in and is Going on (police brutality) and all you can argue is get help? If JJ Watt was a Mexican or a black dude he wouldn't have been able to collect a fraction of that $37 million and you and I both know that. So that is called white privilege. Deal with it. I know all the minorities do on the Daily.

dlowilly

You're just another part of the problem. And you prove my point even more lol. "Get Help" WTF is that. The guy Kaepernick put his whole career/livelihood on the line for something he believes in and is Going on (police brutality) and all you can argue is get help? If JJ Watt was a Mexican or a black dude he wouldn't have been able to collect a fraction of that $37 million and you and I both know that. So that is called white privilege. Deal with it. I know all the minorities do on the Daily.
    Get more help

Kaepernick put his career on the line? LMAO his career was done and he knew it

Black athletes can sell a billion in shoes and clothes but they can't raise money for charity because of white privilege? Kindly GTFO lol

Maybe this guy is just another troll, I can't keep track of them all

turkkatarian

Get more help

Kaepernick put his career on the line? LMAO his career was done and he knew it

Black athletes can sell a billion in shoes and clothes but they can't raise money for charity because of white privilege? Kindly GTFO lol

Maybe this guy is just another troll, I can't keep track of them all
    Your just another racist white boy. You should seek help.

dlowilly

Your just another racist white boy. You should seek help.
    And there it is...lose an argument so pull the race card
    Points Awarded:

batt33 gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

turkkatarian

And there it is...lose an argument so pull the race card
    Lose the Argument? Are you stupid? It's a total race card. Kaepernick is better then atleast 10 to 12 starters and yet can't even get a back up job. Yeah Ok. You have no idea how hard it is to be a minority in America. You never will. Therefor your a waste of time and karma will bite you in your nalgas soon enough. Maybe JJ can raise money for you.

dlowilly

Lose the Argument? Are you stupid? It's a total race card. Kaepernick is better then atleast 10 to 12 starters and yet can't even get a back up job. Yeah Ok. You have no idea how hard it is to be a minority in America. You never will. Therefor your a waste of time and karma will bite you in your nalgas soon enough. Maybe JJ can raise money for you.
    Get help brah
    #TrollLivesMatter

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Fukk the anthem and any you fake patriots that are offended by what other ppl choose to do. NFL sucks, USA sucks.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

How hard it is to be a minority? Lmfao. Nobody can understand all the hardships you have endured? Are you being passed over as a talent scout since you think you have ability to say how much more talented a terrible passer is than other qbs? That’s rough man, clearly you should be a gm, If only you would have been born white, you would have made it!!

You the kind of dipshit that makes the racist jerk offs right.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

you answered your own question

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Wasn't Kaepernick adopted and raised by a white couple?
    Also, he wasn't "Taking A Knee" until his stupid psychotic racist girlfriend coaxed him into it. So, Muhammad Ali he is not. I also think that b!tch ruined his chances of getting signed with the Ravens.....
    Also - there are hundreds (if not thousands) of professional black athletes who raise millions and millions of dollars for all kinds of charities. I would even venture so far as to say more than white athletes, because there's just simply more of them. So, so much for "white privilege".

And finally - I would put a $1,000 to your doughnut you're a fat, pasty white dude.....

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10800

Wow you just discredited yourself. Houston is pretty much the most diverse city in the US! Embarrassing.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

great job Miami!

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

And just like that the NFL realizes what a mistake they made and how powerless they are and walks back on their new "policy". LMAO at all the racist losers in this thread that were patting themselves on the back like it was some big win for them and all the other racists everywhere. Now what?
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave jayfly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    And just like that the NFL realizes what a mistake they made and how powerless they are and walks back on their new "policy". LMAO at all the racist losers in this thread that were patting themselves on the back like it was some big win for them and all the other racists everywhere. Now what?
    amazing how you are on the wrong side of every issue. If Trump said he's pro oxygen, you'd be against that too.

wikkidinsane

Dolphins are back tracking already lol

wikkidinsane

Sorry guys, you got all excited over nothing. Burneeeeed

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Too bad you dummies don’t read anything but the headlines. If you read the article it said the penalties were never going to be enforced. Boilerplate forms every team sends to league.

NFL revenue was up last year. Guess Trump was wrong about his impact. Tv ratings for nfl are fine. Nfl ratings are not declining as rapidly as many other tv networks. Cable cutting impacts ratings 1,000,000,000x more than old white guys boycotting football. Trump only singling out NFL because they shot down his attempts to buy a franchise and shit all over his USFl. He is trying to get payback. He doesn’t give a shit about the anthem, veterans or America. He cares about himself. Fortunately for him, his followers are ignorant enough to fall for his lies.
    Points Awarded:

Venom72 gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dante1 gave Grits n' Gravy 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly, wikkidinsane, and dante1

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Merica

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Too bad you dummies don’t read anything but the headlines. If you read the article it said the penalties were never going to be enforced. Boilerplate forms every team sends to league.

NFL revenue was up last year. Guess Trump was wrong about his impact. Tv ratings for nfl are fine. Nfl ratings are not declining as rapidly as many other tv networks. Cable cutting impacts ratings 1,000,000,000x more than old white guys boycotting football. Trump only singling out NFL because they shot down his attempts to buy a franchise and shit all over his USFl. He is trying to get payback. He doesn’t give a shit about the anthem, veterans or America. He cares about himself. Fortunately for him, his followers are ignorant enough to fall for his lies.
    This^^^

123 Last