Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    4 had a preacher who was sleeping with married lady. Rainy day and car skidded into her house. It broke his leg. Husband found out and shot preacher in church parking lot.
    That's a good one

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    thrilla there are 57 muslim countries and 8 latino countries. it's not the white man's job to pay for these people like pets because their own countries and neighboring countries are too stupid / dysfunctional / poor / mean to take care of eachother.

Soon there won't be whites to bail out these dumbass brown people and china will show them no mercy either.
    That is the hard truth.. Spot on...

America can't save the world without taking down America.. Help to much you won't have an America anymore and no one will want to come.. Opening the borders and getting rid of ICE would do the trick... Kiss America goodbye if that ever happens..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-02-18 at 11:34 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

UM, why does the associated press feel the need to tell us some of the children were refugees? Nevermind, I know why
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Refugee and immigrant children are the new narratives with the Media and Democratic base.. They are milking it still even though Trump already signed the order to not separate the children at the border any longer..

Funny thing is if you just built the new border wall and Congress fixed the immigration laws already this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion today..

Dems now will fight harder for not having the wall then anything else.. That represents a HUGE TRUMP WIN...The Daca Amnesty deal couldn't even get the Dems to come to the table a few months ago when allowing funding for our new Border Wall...

Just all crazy.. Politics..
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

Why what happened? Did your fake news radar go off?

Why did they flee their own country you think? Why do those children have a refugee status?

Maybe those refugee children are traumatized from bombings and their loved ones being murdered infront of their eyes in Syria?...Maybe this sh*t fukks them up even more?
    The US industrial war complex orchestrating war in the middle east and abroad
    is to blame for refugees migrating to the US from around the world is responsible for displacing people from their homeland to escape most certain death.......

US sanctions on other countries kills more women and children a year than any regime on Earth.......

The Elite corporation's are responsible for most of the rest of illegal immigration in the name of
    capitalistic greed using them for slave labor wages TAX FREE.........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-02-18 at 01:28 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave PAULYPOKER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The US industrial war complex orchestrating war in the middle east and abroad
    is to blame for refugees migrating to the US from around the world is responsible for displacing people from their homeland to escape most certain death.......

US sanctions on other countries kills more women and children a year than any regime on Earth.......

The Elite corporation's are responsible for most of the rest of illegal immigration in the name of
    capitalistic greed using them for slave labor wages TAX FREE.........
    Why is it America's job to worry and take care of other Countries when we are trillions in debt and have our own growing problems? I don't see anyone coming to help America? We can't even get other Countries to trade with us fairly..

America is the sugar daddy for the world and it's problems.. Republicans like myself are sick of it!!!!! If we were a rich Nation like we use to be with no National debt then I'd be ok with helping other poor Countries and refugees..

Time for America to start taking care of America.. Build the Wall!!!!! MAGA!!!!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why is it America's job to worry and take care of other Countries when we are trillions in debt and have our own growing problems? I don't see anyone coming to help America? We can't even get other Countries to trade with us fairly..

America is the sugar daddy for the world and it's problems.. Republicans like myself are sick of it!!!!! If we were a rich Nation like we use to be with no National debt then I'd be ok with helping other poor Countries and refugees.. MAGA!!!

Time for America to start taking care of America.. Build the Wall!!!!!
    Name one country besides the US that invades countries at will through war and sanctions............

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

This is what happens when you forcibly integrate incompatible cultures. Same as in brazil, Yugoslavia in the 90s, etc...

its human nature to live with your own kind. USA worked when it was 90% white Europeans. you've dumped so many millions of hostile people from different races into the same areas what do you expect to happen? this will only get worse. Southern California Hispanic gangs have driven blacks out of neighborhoods theyd been in for decades.

Despite what your liberal masters tell you, other races hate eachother

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    This is what happens when you forcibly integrate incompatible cultures. Same as in brazil, Yugoslavia in the 90s, etc...

its human nature to live with your own kind. USA worked when it was 90% white Europeans. you've dumped so many millions of hostile people from different races into the same areas what do you expect to happen? this will only get worse. Southern California Hispanic gangs have driven blacks out of neighborhoods theyd been in for decades.

Despite what your liberal masters tell you, other races hate eachother
    Mexican illegals have driven blacks out of jobs, public schools and apartment housing here in Southern California also, but what is most amazing to me is that blacks in Southern California will still religiously vote Democratic which in turn supports sanctuary cities, open borders, and the abolishment of ICE, etc.. When that happens the Blacks will really get squeezed..

It's like Black self destruction in the works with every election now here in California... Blows my mind...

PAULYPOKER

Yeah,that's what I thought.........

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Why what happened? Did your fake news radar go off?

Why did they flee their own country you think? Why do those children have a refugee status?

Maybe those refugee children are traumatized from bombings and their loved ones being murdered infront of their eyes in Syria?...Maybe this sh*t fukks them up even more?
    Tough to follow those tangents you went off on

My point is calling attention to some of them being refugees is like focusing on black on black crime

Why is it somehow worse or more newsworthy that some of the poor 3 yr old children who were brutally stabbed for no reason at a birthday party are refugees? Do knives hurt them more?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Tough to follow those tangents you went off on

My point is calling attention to some of them being refugees is like focusing on black on black crime

Why is it somehow worse or more newsworthy that some of the poor 3 yr old children who were brutally stabbed for no reason at a birthday party are refugees? Do knives hurt them more?

Yes it does hurt them more being already hurt by war. They fled the violence in Syria for a reason. Now this happens. Was supposed to be a peaceful place...trying to heal.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yes it does hurt them more being already hurt by war. They fled the violence in Syria for a reason. Now this happens. Was supposed to be a peaceful place...trying to heal.
    Ok well I disagree

That's the same as saying murders or rapes or thefts are worse if it's black on black compared to black on white

If a 3 yr old is a stabbing victim it shouldn't matter who they are or where they're from. The left wants everyone to be equal and then pulls this bs

petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

3 yr old birthday girl that got stabbed by this DEMON, just passed away....

so incredibly sad....i'm in tears..

RIP little one.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...party-stabbing

BAN KNIFES!!!!
    if someone has been ARMED at that party this would not have happened!!

LONG LIVE THE NRA!!

A three-year-old Idaho girl who was stabbed at her own birthday party has died, two days after a man invaded the celebration and attacked nine peoplewith a knife, authorities said.
    Timmy Kinner is accused of stabbing a group of children and the adults who tried to protect them at the party at an apartment complex that is home to many refugee families.
    Word of the child’s death came at Kinner’s first court appearance, where the Ada county magistrate judge Russell Comstock told him that he was charged with first-degree murder and other felonies in connection with the Saturday night attack.
    Comstock told Kinner he was “an extreme danger to the community” and ordered him held without bond.
    Kinner is American, and the victims are members of refugee families from Syria, Iraq and Ethiopia. The Boise police chief, William Bones, said the evidence does not suggest the attack was a hate crime.
    The suspect had recently stayed at the apartment complex but was asked to leave on Friday over bad behavior, Bones said.
    The 30-year-old appeared in court through closed-circuit video, a common practice for first appearances in Idaho. Wearing a tattered off-white sweatshirt with his arms shackled to his waist, Kinner told the judge he didn’t understand the charges or proceedings. He also said he wanted to represent himself.
    The judge ordered that he be appointed a public defender anyway.
    “I can’t explain the charges any more clearly than I just did,” he told Kinner.
    Three of the stabbing victims were adults, the others children: the three-year-old girl who died, two four-year-olds, a six-year-old, an eight-year-old and a 12-year-old.
    If convicted, Kinner could be eligible for execution under Idaho law. The Ada county prosecutor Jan Bennetts said her office had not yet decided whether to seek the death penalty, saying those “high-level decisions” were made only after all the facts are in.

petepan69

petepan69

petepan69

petepan69

petepan69

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Ok well I disagree

That's the same as saying murders or rapes or thefts are worse if it's black on black compared to black on white

If a 3 yr old is a stabbing victim it shouldn't matter who they are or where they're from. The left wants everyone to be equal and then pulls this bs

I understand what you are trying to say but it's not the same.

1. Victim
    2. Child victim (worse)
    3. Refugee child victim (even worse) I explained why but...

You are just mad and afraid cause using the phrase 'refugee' might increase sympathy for refugees in general in the public eye...and it might get more difficult for you to keep them out of your white only America.

It's ok buddy. This is the internet there is no need for you to hide your hate. Just say it out loud.
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave Thrilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

First 12