PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man stabs kids, adults at three-year-old's birthday party in US

And some of you clowns do not believe the US is descending deeper into madness on a daily basis..........

A man has stabbed nine people, including six children at a birthday party in the US state of Idaho.

The three-year-old birthday girl was among the victims of the attack at the Boise apartment on Sunday.

The ages of the other five children ranged from four to 12.
    Police Chief William Bones said the mass stabbing did not result in any fatalities.

"This incident is not a representation of our community but a single evil individual who attacked people without provocation that we are aware of at this time," Bones said during a press conference.

Identified as 30-year-old Timmy Kinner, the stabber had been asked to leave the apartment complex Friday.

"It was kind of scary because we were outside," said Esrom Habte, 12, who was playing outside as the attack took place. "He was chasing people and stabbing people… We saw him saying bad words and stabbing a grown-up really hard and a lot of times."

Police found some of the victims inside the building and some others in the parking before arresting Kinner a short distance away.

The incident marks the most number of victims in a single attack in the history of the Boise Police Department, according to Bones.

"As you can imagine, the Wylie Street Apartment and our community is reeling from this attack," he said. "Our hearts go out to the victims who are in the hospital tonight, please keep them and their families in your thoughts and prayers."

Boise Mayor Dave Bieter took to Twitter to condemn the attack.]

"Last night's horrific attack does not represent Boise," Bieter wrote. "Please join me in praying for the injured and their families. We must come together to condemn this vile act."

Man stabs kids at birthday party in US

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I wonder if the filth was wearing those headphones at the time

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Police chief Bill Bones a good man

sad story

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

pauly needs a ban

PERIOD
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cincinnatikid513, BigBusiness, and El Nino

PAULYPOKER

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Timmy?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Crazy happens when doing drugs.. Half of America is high on something what do you expect???

Paranoid delusions can bring drugged out people to violence.. Don't forget the bath salt incidents. Sherm too...

Just saying...

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Crazy happens when doing drugs.. Half of America is high on something what do you expect???

Paranoid delusions can bring drugged out people to violence.. Don't forget the bath salt incidents. Sherm too...

Just saying...
    Do you have a reference for your accusation of the stabber being under the influence at the time of incident?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Do you have a reference for your accusation of the stabber being under the influence at the time of incident?
    Seems like revenge and pure evil with this guy, maybe not drugs and or Alcohol.... Something off though with this crazy nut if you stab little kids to death though, drugs could be involved or alcohol to ramp up his hate.. IDK???

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Funny thing , it goes two ways .
    Prove him wrong ?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

UM, why does the associated press feel the need to tell us some of the children were refugees? Nevermind, I know why

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Funny thing , it goes two ways .
    Prove him wrong ?
    You're trolling but i'll bite
    If you don't think they draw blood and urine for alcohol/drug screening tests immediately
    after hailed in,I have some lightning in a bottle I want to sell you.......

You get 1 true bolt of lightning per bottle to use as you wish...........

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Seems like revenge and pure evil with this guy, maybe not drugs and or Alcohol.... Something off though with this crazy nut if you stab little kids to death though, drugs could be involved or alcohol to ramp up his hate.. IDK???
    Or he could have been a religious nutjob Jesus freak. Don’t go blaming my fav recreational activities and I won’t blame your god. Drugs don’t make ppl bad, some shitty ppl happen to do drugs.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

saloon
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 07-01-18 at 06:13 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    UM, why does the associated press feel the need to tell us some of the children were refugees? Nevermind, I know why
    Refugee and immigrant children are the new narratives with the Media and Democratic base.. They are milking it still even though Trump already signed the order to not separate the children at the border any longer..

Funny thing is if you just built the new border wall and Congress fixed the immigration laws already this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion today..

Dems now will fight harder for not having the wall then anything else.. That represents a HUGE TRUMP WIN...The Daca Amnesty deal couldn't even get the Dems to come to the table a few months ago when allowing funding for our new Border Wall...

Just all crazy.. Politics..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

Just saying...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Does this guy add any value to this site? 99.9% of posts in PT are bullshit that has zero to do with gambling or sports.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

You're trolling but i'll bite
    If you don't think they draw blood and urine for alcohol/drug screening tests immediately
    after hailed in,I have some lightning in a bottle I want to sell you.......

You get 1 true bolt of lightning per bottle to use as you wish...........
    Ok , wtf is your point ?
    Link the article stating he wasn't on drugs .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Or he could have been a religious nutjob Jesus freak. Don’t go blaming my fav recreational activities and I won’t blame your god. Drugs don’t make ppl bad, some shitty ppl happen to do drugs.
    Could be.. Evil comes in all shapes, colors and forms. No religions are immune to that. No races are immune to that either.. Blame still falls on that person doing the evil..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-01-18 at 06:27 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Could be.. Evil happens in all shapes, colors and forms. No religions are immune to that. No races are immune to that either.. Blame still falls on that person doing the evil..
    Correct, let’s keep the blame where it belongs and off drugs, alcohol (things I enjoy) and we will not blame religion either

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

The Tards are saddened that he didn't use an evil semi-auto gun. A stabbing doesn't fit their narrative.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

That black was about to change his life around.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

they should torture him on live television

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Ban all knives

#KidsLivesMatter
    Last edited by Fire in da hole; 07-01-18 at 11:21 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Refugee and immigrant children are the new narratives with the Media and Democratic base.. They are milking it still even though Trump already signed the order to not separate the children at the border any longer..

Funny thing is if you just built the new border wall and Congress fixed the immigration laws already this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion today..

Dems now will fight harder for not having the wall then anything else.. That represents a HUGE TRUMP WIN...The Daca Amnesty deal couldn't even get the Dems to come to the table a few months ago when allowing funding for our new Border Wall...

Just all crazy.. Politics..
    heard he was on trump's mailing list

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    he just got a job.

VeggieDog

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    he just got a job.
    He was planning to enroll in community college next year.

chico2663

veggie 4 weirdest death claims I had to pay

1- guy took an alligator as a pet.He hand fed him from a baby. one day his 7 yr old child was missing. The guy lived in alabama so go figure.
    2- had a black guy that had been on s.s.d.i. for dozen years. They made him go back to work and after finishing his first day of work he came back and had a heart attack and died. He worked at miller brewery.
    3-has a white guy whose granddaughter kept stealing his pain pills. He called the cops and had stroke and died.
    4 had a preacher who was sleeping with married lady. Rainy day and car skidded into her house. It broke his leg. Husband found out and shot preacher in church parking lot.

VeggieDog

veggie 4 weirdest death claims I had to pay

1- guy took an alligator as a pet.He hand fed him from a baby. one day his 7 yr old child was missing. The guy lived in alabama so go figure.
    2- had a black guy that had been on s.s.d.i. for dozen years. They made him go back to work and after finishing his first day of work he came back and had a heart attack and died. He worked at miller brewery.
    3-has a white guy whose granddaughter kept stealing his pain pills. He called the cops and had stroke and died.
    4 had a preacher who was sleeping with married lady. Rainy day and car skidded into her house. It broke his leg. Husband found out and shot preacher in church parking lot.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Why what happened? Did your fake news radar go off?

Why did they flee their own country you think? Why do those children have a refugee status?

Maybe those refugee children are traumatized from bombings and their loved ones being murdered infront of their eyes in Syria?...Maybe this sh*t fukks them up even more?

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

thrilla there are 57 muslim countries and 8 latino countries. it's not the white man's job to pay for these people like pets because their own countries and neighboring countries are too stupid / dysfunctional / poor / mean to take care of eachother.

Soon there won't be whites to bail out these dumbass brown people and china will show them no mercy either.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

heard he was on trump's mailing list
    Fake news

VeggieDog

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Why what happened? Did your fake news radar go off?

Why did they flee their own country you think? Why do those children have a refugee status?

Maybe those refugee children are traumatized from bombings and their loved ones being murdered infront of their eyes in Syria?...Maybe this sh*t fukks them up even more?
    So we have to take these damaged kids in and take care of them for life?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The issue here is that those Syrian refugee children are already traumatized by war so this knife attack incident adds more to their trauma. That's why the report mentions them being 'refugee' children.

My original response is not about immigration politics.

I'm not surprised you didn't understand my original response at dlow nor do I expect you to show sympathy to those innocent children.

Especially at this time of the day when you are probably frustrated having another losing day in sports betting. Go relieve your frustrations somewhere else... I'm not Hillary Clinton.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    thrilla there are 57 muslim countries and 8 latino countries.
    Only 8 latino countries? I think there is more.

12 Last