JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Off duty police woman shoots and kills gunman yesterday..

Thoughts?

I think that was awesome and she saved lives and stopped a criminal from harming others.. This happened in Brazil and would this be ok here? In Brazil she is being praised as a hero..

ABC NEWS LINK - https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=55155848

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Damn she was as cool as a cucumber

Believe it or not, there are millions of libtards who would say, "Why didn't you just hand over some money and no one would have died?"

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow that lady is a fukkin savage, well fukkin done, double her pension!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Fukk yea! A real fukkin bad ass.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've seen a lot of vids of plain clothes or off-duty cops killing criminals in Brazil. I doubt most people bat an eyelash when they get taken out.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nicely done,

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

That's Wonder Woman.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Shoot the gunman just enough to paralyze him, shot him many times even he's already laying on the ground and in defenseless position expect that human rights will come in.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Shoot the gunman just enough to paralyze him, shot him many times even he's already laying on the ground and in defenseless position expect that human rights will come in.
    When I was with a Sheriff's department we were trained to shoot until they threw down the weapon or let go. Seriously.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If that happened in the United States and it was a black guy that was shot and killed like that the off duty police officer would probably be put on suspension, maybe even fired and criminal charges brought up against her.. That's what's sad...

Excessive use of force, BLM would rage.. In the end though and in a court of law that officer would be found innocent of all charges.. Robber did have a gun and was actively trying to rob and threaten people at gun point...

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If that happened in the United States and it was a black guy that was shot and killed like that the off duty police officer would probably be put on suspension, maybe even fired and criminal charges brought up against her.. That's what's sad...

Excessive use of force, BLM would rage.. In the end though and in a court of law that officer would be found innocent of all charges.. Robber did have a gun and was actively trying to rob and threaten people at gun point...
    Doubtful. Clear video evidence and to make it worse his robbery attempt involved children and in front of a school.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Doubtful. Clear video evidence and to make it worse his robbery attempt involved children and in front of a school.
    Maybe so, but she took an extra few shots after he was down and when he was no longer a threat.. It's the additional shots that get sketchy... Some may consider that excessive use of deadly force...

A4K

Maybe so, but she took an extra few shots after he was down and when he was no longer a threat.. It's the additional shots that get sketchy... Some may consider that excessive use of deadly force...
    The way it is codified in California, I know this was Brazil, she would still be within her law enforcement mandate. Even though he was shot and screaming the weapon was still within reach and therefore posed a danger to others. However, had she kicked away his gun and then shot him she would be in deep doo doo.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

And BLM would be rioting saying how much of a wonderful person he really was.

SBR Genie

When I was with a Sheriff's department we were trained to shoot until they threw down the weapon or let go. Seriously.
    Not in the Country where I came from, a lot of human rights reserve for criminals and for the law the enforcer??? i guess its just an alright. Though, yes there is a stated law that needs to follow where you are only allowed to shoot criminals. Thats why they say...dumb if you shoot, death if you don't. Either you'll face future charges if you shoot not in the accordance of the existing law or face yourself 6 feet below the ground.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Not in the Country where I came from, a lot of human rights reserve for criminals and for the law the enforcer??? i guess its just an alright. Though, yes there is a stated law that needs to follow where you are only allowed to shoot criminals. Thats why they say...dumb if you shoot, death if you don't. Either you'll face future charges if you shoot not in the accordance of the existing law or face yourself 6 feet below the ground.
    Similar saying in America. "Better to have 12 judging than 12 carrying." Basically means it is better to be on trial by jury than to have 12 of your friends carrying your casket. Literally the first thing I was told when issued a firearm by the county.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Jib that sort of shit goes on all the time in Brazil mate,this is a drop in the bucket.

Check out their murder rate it's on another level.

HurryUpAndDrink

He deserved all 3 gunshots... I would have aimed to the balls on the 3rd one tho

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Ok David Duke.

SBR Genie

Similar saying in America. "Better to have 12 judging than 12 carrying." Basically means it is better to be on trial by jury than to have 12 of your friends carrying your casket. Literally the first thing I was told when issued a firearm by the county.
    Salute to all the good officers around the world!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Lmao @ this race-baiter.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Jib that sort of shit goes on all the time in Brazil mate,this is a drop in the bucket.

Check out their murder rate it's on another level.
    Yep it's alot like Mexico, you got poverty, poor education numbers, low employment and that all equates to many violent crimes and drug pushing.. A dangerous society in the end for all...

That's why I want Trump to get that wall up, close all immigration loop holes.. Democrats don't want it though.. It's mind boggling...

Best and fastest way to ruin a city, State and Country is to have open borders.. Look at all the Sanctuary cities now - high crime.. Chicago, NY, Los Angeles... Even Florida experienced that when the Cuban wave came over.. We got Scarface...

GOTTA CLOSE OFF BORDERS!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lmao @ this race-baiter.
    Truth hurts a bit for you and Gritters...

When you can't handle the truth you libs scream racism! Sad... That's gotta change... We can't even discuss facts when it comes to race and numbers.. Race rioting either.. Get called a racist every time which I AM NOT!!!

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Here are the most dangerous states in America for 2018. Notice anything about them JIBBBY you racist ignorant uninformed puke.

1. New Mexico
    2. Alaska
    3. Louisiana
    4. Arkansas
    5. South Carolina
    6. Tennessee
    7. Alabama
    8. Arizona
    9. Oklahoma
    10. Missouri

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

There are plenty of officers that are doing time for sending that final bullet.....while everyone knew it was the thing to do

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

i'm hard as a rock

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Never seen a dead man move around so much

Marco30
    Marco30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Alaska????

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Here are the most dangerous states in America for 2018. Notice anything about them JIBBBY you racist ignorant uninformed puke.

1. New Mexico
    2. Alaska
    3. Louisiana
    4. Arkansas
    5. South Carolina
    6. Tennessee
    7. Alabama
    8. Arizona
    9. Oklahoma
    10. Missouri
    Alaska more dangerous then California,bullshit.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-16-18 at 05:21 PM.

packerd_00

Yep it's alot like Mexico, you got poverty, poor education numbers, low employment and that all equates to many violent crimes and drug pushing.. A dangerous society in the end for all...

That's why I want Trump to get that wall up, close all immigration loop holes.. Democrats don't want it though.. It's mind boggling...

Best and fastest way to ruin a city, State and Country is to have open borders.. Look at all the Sanctuary cities now - high crime.. Chicago, NY, Los Angeles... Even Florida experienced that when the Cuban wave came over.. We got Scarface...

GOTTA CLOSE OFF BORDERS!!!
    I wouldn't go visit Mexico for all the tea in China

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post

1. New Mexico
    2. Alaska
    3. Louisiana
    4. Arkansas
    5. South Carolina
    6. Tennessee
    7. Alabama
    8. Arizona
    9. Oklahoma
    10. Missouri
    Let me introduce to you the most liberal media brainwashed snowflake of them all.. Fat man Jayfly...

Jayfly I know which cities are the most crime ridden and drug infested and which are not.. I know the race numbers that make up the most violent crimes and incarceration rates in America also.. Do you fat boy?

You probably think it's white people and white devils that are the biggest problems here in America..

HurryUpAndDrink

I went back in 2010, felt pretty safe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Never seen a dead man move around so much
    Can see the shock and pain in his face.. Can't feel good having a gun fired point blank range into your chest cavity.. He got what he deserved and died... Try and rob innocent people at gun point you should get a bullet in your chest every time..

I have no sympathy for crooks that look to take and or possibly harm others.. I love it when karma is paid back in full in the moment of the criminal act like in this video.. ...

Here is another good one...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Beach areas in Mexico where the tourists go are nice.. Scuba diving is cool in some of the beach areas... Like in Cancun and Mazatlan and what not.. Even Cabo can be fun if you're young and want to party it up...

Like any Country there are good and bad places to go..

Mazatlan

12 Last