Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

coo coo california

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    A true Christian doesn't judge people. He more or less tries to understand the deeper reason why. It's too complicated too make sense. Reading biased articles or watching a biased channel does not equal being informed. You're more like those hypocrite southern baptist kkk preachers..
    Bert come on man.. Let me give you an example.. This is a true example..

There is a homeless black dude completely capable of work and maybe in his late 30's working a Rite Aid store in my area.. I first saw him pan handling in front of the Rite Aid and he looked homeless, he was asking for help.. I gave him a few bucks maybe 5 times for the first two months. Then I saw him there still playing it after almost a year, I stopped giving to him.. He was dressing better and didn't look homeless anymore, just holding the sign.. That was his job pan handling.. I asked him if he was even trying to find work and he told me a story..

Now if I see a homeless guy that wants to wash my car windows or something I think to myself this guy is trying to work, trying to do something to earn money.. I'll throw him a 5 spots and let him clean my car windows..

I reward the working man not the lazy man.. Sorry... I can see the difference.. If a man or woman is trying to work I will go out of my way to try and help them.. If I see a homeless man playing an angle I won't..

That's the difference between enabling and helping.. Sorry some of you guys don't understand this..

Best thing my MOM ever did for me growing up is when I said all my friends get a weekly allowance and I don't why? She'd told me pull the weeds around the house, wash the dishes, clean your room and I'll give you a few bucks.. A few bucks my mom really didn't have.. I understand that today.. Still she made me work as a kid for what ever I got and that was awesome!!! That's so important when raising kids I think... Build a work ethic in your kids at a very early age people or else..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-27-18 at 10:32 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The bible gives no distinction between helping and enabling...

People in LA do not believe in doing either because they are too concerned about themselves. Then they look surprised when trouble shows up on their doorstep.
    You're wrong Mac...

God's Word makes it very clear that we are instructed to work hard and put our best effort forward. The Bible, especially in the wisdom-filled book of Proverbs, speaks often of the cause and effect relationship of hard work and rewards as well as laziness and ruin. Colossians 3:23 tells us a Christian should "work with all their heart as working for the Lord". Our work is probably one of the greatest testimonies of our faith!

Laziness has no place in the character of a follower of Jesus. Read what the Bible has to say about being lazy and the heart breaking consequences of having a lazy lifestyle.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nah you get a clue, homeless people have been disappearing for years specifically in Texas and other places, I know why, do you.
    They're disappearing..? Then how come their numbers are increasing?

Last edited by Kermit; 03-27-18 at 10:50 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Yah here we have homeless lining the freeways with tents pallets and garbage 90% of them crack meth alcohol or heroin addicts. Cheap drugs flooded in by illegal Mexican cartels

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Let's deport illegals. Except they are the ones who supply the food you eat at the local supermarket. All the fruit and vegetables. They also do the other jobs that supply the rest of the supermarket. Let's see how many Citizens want to do those jobs.
    Get some of the million homeless fcks around to do it. They wouldn’t though but make their ass somehow. Arrrest then for squatting or whatever unless they do it.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    How do some of you have the time to type all this shit
    Who knows. Jibs and Mac are the Kings of long posts. Getting them together means essays galore. I can’t even read that much.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    All according to the plan boys. A corporate state. Rich and poor, no in between. Oligarchs and peasants.

Make the people dependent, you own them.

Someone made a thread on, if you don't make 250k or more why do you vote Repub? I would like for someone to tell
    me what any Repub congressman has done for you?
    How in the hell does a government handout from some carrot dangling liberal politician make someone more independent?

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

And why in the hell do we even have so called dreamers? The Democrats could have let every swinging dick into this country during the first two years of Obama's presidency but they didn't because they didn't want to lose that carrot.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

We have dreamers because kids didn't make the choice to hop the border when they were toddlers and shouldn't be thrown out of the only country they've ever known. It is a group of people that have been rigorously vetted, have shown to be productive members of society, educated, and are law abiding. Plenty of white trash out there lucky enough to be born in this country that can't say half of that, let alone all of it. Fighting against 'dreamers' is a losing battle because thankfully this country still has some compassion for those that consider themselves Americans. If you want to denigrate a group of people, find another group. Im sure almost everything you know about dreamers is untrue.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Here are some hard facts about California with illegal immigration.. Blacks have it the worst... STRAIGHT OUT OF COMPTON - FACT!!!

The famous Compton California was once the largest black community west of the Mississippi river here in the United States.. Today only a third of Compton's population is black.. The rest is Hispanic...

This is what happens with loose borders.. Blacks are so gonna wake up soon and start voting Republican.. Black lives matter better wake up to this soon in California!!!!

Many of the homeless living in tents on the streets in LA are black people either because they can't afford the rents, Hispanics are working and making more and taking up the housing...Many Blacks can't even send their children to public schools because they are over filled with Hispanic kids... These are hard facts..

One of my best friends is a full blown liberal school teacher working in Inglewood for 20 years now.. I asked him the other day how have the demographics changed in his classes.. He told me it use to be mostly black kids but now it's mostly Hispanic kids..

Black California citizens are getting so screwed right now by the Democrat Liberals.. That is what is going to change things up here in California very soon!!!! Blacks have a LOUD voice.. They are catching on quickly.. They are beginning to want the WALL more then anyone else.. Trust me on this...

I'm holding out for now and I see that making all the difference...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-27-18 at 11:42 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

A true Christian doesn't judge people. He more or less tries to understand the deeper reason why. It's too complicated too make sense. Reading biased articles or watching a biased channel does not equal being informed. You're more like those hypocrite southern baptist kkk preachers..
    Bert you seem to know Jibby well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I really like Mexicans myself but you guys need to start coming over legally.. Enough is Enough!!! That will help with the homeless problems I'm sure in California and Texas..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-27-18 at 11:53 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Bert you seem to know Jibby well.
    Liberals attack a mans faith when they can't attack with hard facts... Thor I'm disappointed.. I love all humanity but Mexico needs to take care of Mexico.. America needs to take care of America and it's growing homeless problems.

You don't see where I'm coming from do you? Thorster keep an open mind buddy. Look around...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yah here we have homeless lining the freeways with tents pallets and garbage 90% of them crack meth alcohol or heroin addicts. Cheap drugs flooded in by illegal Mexican cartels

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Tucker is from California Dwight and he is just as concerned as I am.. He voices it on every show now... Good find Dwight..

Tucker is my hero for the California voice of reason and sanity.. I'm so thankful he has a show.. No one else will REALLY voice these concerns but him... Every Californian should watch the Tucker show on Fox, he has a segment and short time slot centered on California in every show now daily.. It's not even political it's just alarming!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think I'm gonna only post in the Saloon from now on.. I'm gonna post winning bets too.. I'm gonna make the Saloon section the real deal.. Watch....

I think that's my new mission on SBR.. I wanna see what happens.. Saloon garbage for JIBBBY only from now on.. I'll even post to myself if need be I have no pride... Players lounge I won't post again.. Bye everyone.. I need a change..

Not because this thread got moved but maybe because I won't get mushed.. Stay tuned.. Saloon about to deliver!!!! I'm done with the Players Lounge watch. I won't even look in any more.. I'm only gonna post in the Saloon from this day forward and I wanna see what happens..

Saloon is about to get real!! I will do my best... I'm tired of the Players Lounge and all the losing picks.. Time to get a new thing going.. I will miss everyone but I'm going saloon.. Gonna try to change up the garbage disposal.. I'm a man of my word...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-18 at 12:51 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I can't imagine going to Mexico and yelling at Mexicans and protesting them not taking me in and taking care of me
    That sure puts perspective on it

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Liberals attack a mans faith when they can't attack with hard facts... Thor I'm disappointed.. I love all humanity but Mexico needs to take care of Mexico.. America needs to take care of America and it's growing homeless problems.

You don't see where I'm coming from do you? Thorster keep an open mind buddy. Look around...
    I hate when people use religion to separate themselves from others. To make themselves feel more righteous. There are bigger problems issues in this country's. For example mental health. Why don't you say anything about all the veterans that are homeless? Why does the country's with the biggest military budget not prevent veterans from being homeless? Why don't they help them get help for their mental problems? A veteran with two tours got deported this week. All because of the stupid failed war on drugs.

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    That sure puts perspective on it
    I wonder what perspective the natives have about your perspective. It's always a double edge sword remember that.

Bert102

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her"

Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

You're wrong Mac...

God's Word makes it very clear that we are instructed to work hard and put our best effort forward. The Bible, especially in the wisdom-filled book of Proverbs, speaks often of the cause and effect relationship of hard work and rewards as well as laziness and ruin. Colossians 3:23 tells us a Christian should "work with all their heart as working for the Lord". Our work is probably one of the greatest testimonies of our faith!

Laziness has no place in the character of a follower of Jesus. Read what the Bible has to say about being lazy and the heart breaking consequences of having a lazy lifestyle.
    1 Corinthians 14:34 reads:

“Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.”

Yeah, let's follow this amazing book of guidelines.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

This is why no one gives much credit to your opinion in the MMA forum Jibbby.

You still betting bennies ever since I joined. No surprise.

You grew up in LA with all those different cultures to learn from in a globalising world, yet here you are acting like a angry middle aged white Trumptard. Is white priveledge not what it used to be? So sad....

And f*ck Hillary before some sheep calls me a liberal. They tricked you into a 2party system. This is not democracy its monopoly.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Thrilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

many issues down here in San Diego as well.

I have been contemplating moving out of the state myself.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    many issues down here in San Diego as well.

I have been contemplating moving out of the state myself.
    Yup Jake if it gets much worse I'll be moving myself..

The next evolution of California regressing is property values begin to start dropping even in the good areas because more and more people are selling and moving out of California as the homeless and illegal immigration population continues grow..

The good areas begin to get dangerous and dirty.. State taxes continue to increase and skyrocket especially if Trump takes away Government funding which he should..... No thanks.. If I see that all happening I'm gone... I'll get a spread someone in middle America or Florida and live out my life there.. Say goodbye to my home State once and for all that was once a paradise... ...

I love California though and hope it gets it's act together soon.. Time will tell?????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    This is why no one gives much credit to your opinion in the MMA forum Jibbby.

You still betting bennies ever since I joined. No surprise.

You grew up in LA with all those different cultures to learn from in a globalising world, yet here you are acting like a angry middle aged white Trumptard. Is white priveledge not what it used to be? So sad....

And f*ck Hillary before some sheep calls me a liberal. They tricked you into a 2party system. This is not democracy its monopoly.
    Right Thrilla go try and steal another free pizza in a contest thread by posting scores after they come in to try and con the mods like you did before.. You were shamed off this forum for almost a year after you tired that stunt. That was a real scum bag move..

Don't lecture me about being a morally sound person or my bet sizing pal.. You can't even afford a pizza let alone go PRO.. Lead by example before you speak and judge kiddo... Thank you...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-18 at 11:10 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    I'm not against Immigration, I'm against Illegal immigration... There's a big difference there pal..

It's not fair to all the legal immigrants trying hard and waiting to come in the right way.. Those legal immigrants that do it the right way typically become great Americans that pay taxes and end up loving the Country.. Massive Illegal immigration and open boarders are not good for any Country!!

Liberals don't seem to understand that concept any more for some reason even though Obama was deporting illegal immigrants at record numbers during his Presidency.. Democrat leaders in California now basically want Amnesty for all and open boarders. They now try to protect all illegal immigrants and neglect the needs of the permanent California residents instead.

If the Nancy Pelosi's and other California liberal leaders get their way that would be the end to California and maybe America as we all know it..

Like I said California is a potential CANCER now to the rest of the United States of America today.. Scary ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-18 at 11:27 AM.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

where ya thinking of moving to?
    Last edited by bradthebloke; 03-28-18 at 12:57 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    where ya thinking of moving to?
    Florida or Hawaii most likely... I love the Ocean and warm weather.. I'm a total beach bum at heart... Not really thrilled about the humidity that goes along with it but I suppose I'd get use to it after a while.. Island fever might get to me after a while as well even on one of the larger Islands of Hawaii... Florida will probably be the ticket for me.. (No State Taxes in Florida which I also really like)

Getting hammered here in Cali every year now with the ever increasing State Tax bullhiiit that's being jacked up every year by the liberal leadership.

I'd honestly go nuts living on an open range isolated farm after a while or in some hick mid town city with a huge spread in middle America or in the South.. No offense and nothing personal.... Just not my cup of tea. I frigg'n hate the snow and winter. 4 seasons can kiss me arse.. Up North it's too cold and rains far too much for my liking as well.. OUT on that..

That's my gig, you asked Brad...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-28-18 at 02:05 PM.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

@juicername The Native Americans didn't have a country to defend. They had land but no country. Not saying what explorers did was right 100% of the time but just about any country of the world was formed by taking land from somebody who "owned" that land.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Right Thrilla go try and steal another free pizza in a contest thread by posting scores after they come in to try and con the mods like you did before.. You were shamed off this forum for almost a year after you tired that stunt. That was a real scum bag move..

Don't lecture me about being a morally sound person or my bet sizing pal.. You can't even afford a pizza let alone go PRO.. Lead by example before you speak and judge kiddo... Thank you...

That was a low blow, everyone knows I wasnt trying to steel nothing. Didnt even know the prize was a pizza. (It was for pros only anyway.) Just foolin around that time. You know it to, but what else can you use against me. No need to explain.

Im dissapointed in you opening threads like these. Seeking for support in your ignorance towards immigrants and the homeless.
    I get your point on the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. But im sceptical whether the illegals are bad for the economy... thats what the politicians tell uss. Might be the opposite. Need to look into that one.

Reason why I mention your betsize is because I havent noticed improvement. Might be wrong here to.

Point is improve as a person to eventually improve as a handicapper. Dont generalise because of of a few rotten apples. Help the homeless, thats the Jibbby I know. Fight against the system that causes this problem.

P.S. when are we going on holiday to Somalia?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

California,Texas and New Mexico were all once part of Mexico......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    California,Texas and New Mexico were all once part of Mexico......
    They are again now pretty much..

First 123456 ... Last