bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You really, really struggle with reading comprehension.
    I am 10000x smarter and more educated than you buddy...I had no difficulty reading your mentally ill/retarded posts but comprehending them...yes admittedly that is a challenge. It's like trying to comprehend a babbling mental patient

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Orange County homeless in tent city camps ordered to move out today, offered hotel vouchers and most homeless turned them down, 3 arrested already.. 31 committed to rehab centers which is good.. I'm watching the news and most homeless just don't want help and just love living on the streets.. It's called the street life.. When are city officials gonna learn?

They are on the move today and no telling where they will go and set up tents again?

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/02/1...sed-agreement/

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Move to Kansas dickhead, then you can see what GOP policies do to a state.
    Idiot libtard troll

Have to feel sorry for dipshits like this guy who live for a few SBR contests and wake up each day with a libtard infested brain

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Idiot libtard troll

Have to feel sorry for dipshits like this guy who live for a few SBR contests and wake up each day with a libtard infested brain
    i'm starting to lean the other way, i wish i could wake up brain dead...life would be a breeze, go make 6 bucks an hour for life, marry some fat cow pos that will never have any income or reason to exist...........and still be happy!

that would be amazing

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

A confirmed pussy in jibby, a confirmed polesmoker in dloaded and tucker carlson all on the same side of an issue = a whole big bag of fail.* All the whiners who live in Cali but hate it, should move to another state if they don't like the current lay of the land.

*dloaded was hoping for a bag of dicks

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    A confirmed pussy in jibby, a confirmed polesmoker in dloaded and tucker carlson all on the same side of an issue = a whole big bag of fail.* All the whiners who live in Cali but hate it, should move to another state if they don't like the current lay of the land.

*dloaded was hoping for a bag of dicks
    Heh Heh

First ... 6789