Betpoints: 30698

Bitch got a forehead, eh?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Bitch got a forehead, eh?

it takes a whole lotta head to fit that much crazy into..... thus the size of that melon
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Donker I feel like some of your posts are getting deleted

Auto Donk

yah, i got infracted to boot......

guess I'll have to start posting only g-rated threesome photos.....

BOORRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG............

sad thing is, all those types of photos used to sail by sbr censors untouched, and in fact were encouraged by SBR big wigs like JJ Gold.....

Auto Donk

ps. who says "lodge motif" and theesomes can't co-exist????

the photo in above was taken with those babes sitting on the olive-green ottoman in the photo below, directly beneath that nice ten-point on the wall.....

those babes did NOT mind all the dead wildlife in the pad.....

stevek173

Who got you Ivy?

She got me last time I cursed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So what did this broad do?

stevek173

Got some dude whipped and got him to off himself via text.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    removed a bunch of my XXX threesome photos..............

Auto Donk

oh, you mean THAT OTHER broad.....

yah, what stevie said.....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Donker I feel like some of your posts are getting deleted

Lol! I noticed that to.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Lol! I noticed that to.
    apparently a photo of a babe with her tongue dancin' on the clit of a dd-blonde is now frowned upon at SBR, even if the absolutely picture-perfect pu**y of said blonde is "censored" properly and not showing......

if I could present the un-censored photo, all at sbr would be treated to exactly what a "perfect pu**y" looks like......

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    I can't believe that kid killed himself? Over those eyebrows?

Kid could of had anyone... minus those eyebrows.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    fitting vid.... guess ol "shotgun" lead singer Hutchins did himself due to the huge eyebrows on those babes in the video......

note to self, "do NOT date bitches with huge caterpillar fuzzy eyebrows or risk death by suicide"......

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Her boyfriend wanted to commit suicide and she cheered him on via text message.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Even though I agree that in the end its the persons fault on going through with suicide....

she def was very influential in helping him go over the ledge
    , as well as being a very influential person in that teenagers life....
    im glad she was found guilty but hope she doesnt get the 20 year max

“You always say you’re gonna do it, but you never do. I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing.”
    “You can’t keep pushing it off, though. That’s all you keep doing.”
    “There isn’t anything anyone can do to save you, not even yourself.”
    ROY: How was your day?

CARTER: When are you doing it?
    After Roy had told Carter that he had a good day:
    CARTER: Really?

ROY: Yes.
    CARTER: That’s great. What did you do?
    ROY: Ended up going to work for a little bit and then just looked stuff up.
    CARTER: When are you gonna do it? Stop ignoring the question???

Eventually, the talk about Carter’s suicide progressed so far that the two began discussing methods in which he could end his life. According to Phillip, Roy proposed suffocation via carbon monoxide, but then thought it might not work, at which point Carter revealed how much research she had devoted to her boyfriend’s potential suicide:
    Roy thought about using a tube to channel the exhaust from his truck’s tailpipe into the vehicle but realized that the diesel engine emitted lower levels of carbon monoxide that might make failure more likely.
    Carter was confident that it would work and told him why.
    “If you emit 3200 ppm of it for five or ten minutes, you will die within a half hour,” she told him. “You lose consciousness with no pain. You just fall asleep and die.”
    But, Phillip writes, Carter was suspicious of the plan to run a tube from the exhaust into Roy’s truck because she thought it would be too easy for him to chicken out:

But Carter didn’t love that idea, either, because she feared that Roy would make up an “excuse” to explain why it didn’t work.

“I bet you’re gonna be like ‘oh, it didn’t work because I didn’t tape the tube right or something like that,’” she texted him. “You always seem to have an excuse.”

Eventually the two thought he could use a generator to produce the carbon monoxide, and when Roy told Carter that he hadn’t procured one yet, she texted him, “WELL WHEN ARE YOU GETTING IT?” Phillip writes that when Roy found his father’s broken generator, she encouraged him to get it repaired. If that failed, Carter thought Roy could just do it some other way: “I’d try the bag or hanging. Hanging is painless and take like a second if you do it right.”

Early on July 12, 2014, Carter and Roy were once again discussing the deed. “You can’t think about it. You just have to do it,” she wrote. “I’m gonna eventually,” he said back. “I really don’t know what I’m waiting for but I have everything lined up.”
    According to Phillip, Carter suggested that Roy take Benadryl to make the process easier, and that he think about going to an empty parking lot before the sun came up. At some point later that night, he did just that. He parked at a Kmart, flipped on the water pump sitting in his truck, and died.
    In texts from that night with a friend, Carter says that she was talking to Roy as he sat in his truck, and could have told him to stop if she had wanted to. Carter says that at one point Roy got out of the truck as the fumes billowed out of the pump but she told him to get back in.

“Like, honestly I could have stopped it,” Carter texted Samantha months later. “I was on the phone with him and he got out of the car” because the carbon monoxide was working, she said. She added that she “told him to get back in.”
    Carter’s attorney, for his part, is arguing that this narrative is backwards. He says that Carter was “persuaded” by the older boy, and that eventually he got her to “endorse his plan.” Publicly, Carter tried to put a good face on the story, too. Phillip reports that on Facebook, Carter wrote, “Even though I could not save my boyfriend’s life, I want to put myself out here to try to save as many other lives as possible.”
    But text messages from Carter appear to belie that version of the events. There are the texts in which Carter says she “could have stopped it.” Phillip also writes that Carter asked Roy to delete their text conversation before he died. In a text to another friend, Carter seemed to understand that trouble awaited her: “[If the police] read my messages with him I’m done.”
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 06-19-17 at 07:43 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Smart girl.

Donker getting deleted, and more infractions than this girl sent texts to get the bitch to finally off himself.

Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Cuse0323 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

too bad he didn't drive over to her and blast her with a shotgun before offing himself..... could have saved the taxpayers a pretty penny and not wasted the juror's time.....

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    too bad he didn't drive over to her and blast her with a shotgun before offing himself..... could have saved the taxpayers a pretty penny and not wasted the juror's time.....
    Eh, money may offset with time the kid would have spent in CPEP. She should get 5 years probation, tops. Hopefully she doesn't do drugs, and doesn't fck it up.

People on here tell each other to kill themselves over damn Politics. If I do it, can my family sue? Unfortunately, I'm somehow a well liked Trump supporter. I need to piss off rkelly, and he can tell me to shoot myself. I do it, and he's forced to take that sign off his tree.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Eh, money may offset with time the kid would have spent in CPEP. She should get 5 years probation, tops. Hopefully she doesn't do drugs, and fcks it up.

People on here tell each other to kill themselves over damn Politics. If I do it, can my family sue? Unfortunately, I'm somehow a well liked Trump supporter. I need to piss off rkelly, and he can tell me to shoot myself. I do it, and he's forced to take that sign off his tree.
    several sbr'ers face potential criminal prosecution and civil liability after the disappearance of Greget after the 2016 election....

dude was told to kill himself at least a dozen times by 5-6 sbr posters.....

Cuse0323

Was wondering where he went. Time to get Gloria Allred on the case. In between the next Cosby trail. She will pull up all posts. SBR John better lawyer up.

Auto Donk

Was wondering where he went. Time to get Gloria Allred on the case. In between the next Cosby trail. She will pull up all posts. SBR John better lawyer up.
    greget was a woman????? (only way that dyke bitch alred is gettin' involved)

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    greget was a woman????? (only way that dyke bitch alred is gettin' involved)
    Solid point. Though, she did represent the two dudes that accused Cuse coach Bernie Fine of molesting them. Which ruined his career, and life basically. They were lying bitches, so close enough. She is a vile human being.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

her family spent every cent they had to pay for her lawyer ( a real snake. aren't they all) so that will be taken into consideration by the judge who will sentence her to 18 months and 5 years probation in early august. don't think they can afford to pay the lawyer for the appeal which could take years. so she is probably headed in for at least 10 months. will be scorned by society forever though. needs to move away when she gets out.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Woman can make a man go crazy

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Dude was bound to kill himself eventually
    it was on his mind 24/7 but this chick was a catalyst
    in making sure he followed through .
    she has insecurities herself and did not feel important
    and basically told her friend that his death would make her
    the center of attention. Ahhhh, how our fellow human
    beings hold so little value in other people's lives

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Woman can make a man go crazy
    these two never dated. they hung out while on vacation in central america somewhere and remained friends through texting only. met each other on that vacation and coincidentally lived about 15 miles apart in ma. she had no friends in high school and was designated as an outcast and weirdo by the A group (cool kids) sought attention and acceptance which she will receive by the inmates at framingham state prison who are eagerly awaiting her arrival.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    these two never dated. they hung out while on vacation in central america somewhere and remained friends through texting only. met each other on that vacation and coincidentally lived about 15 miles apart in ma. she had no friends in high school and was designated as an outcast and weirdo by the A group (cool kids) sought attention and acceptance which she will receive by the inmates at framingham state prison who are eagerly awaiting her arrival.
    Nice. Right off I-90, and closer than Boston. Quick trip. I'll be waiting her arrival, and give her all the attention she needs.

unusialsusp5

Nice. Right off I-90, and closer than Boston. Quick trip. I'll be waiting her arrival, and give her all the attention she needs.
    take I-95 through providence and get off on rte 1 and head to plainville where she'll be through july. she's anorexic now to make her less appealing to the woman's prison population where she will be spending her days from mid august to mid june next year. she does not want to go to jail but parents will have to sell house to pay for her appeal. they won't.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    take I-95 through providence and get off on rte 1 and head to plainville where she'll be through july. she's anorexic now to make her less appealing to the woman's prison population where she will be spending her days from mid august to mid june next year. she does not want to go to jail but parents will have to sell house to pay for her appeal. they won't.
    Appreciate it. Any clue on her visiting capabilities? I don't wanna get denied. I assume her family, and lawyers will take up the spots. A letter first may be the best route. I think I can pull this one off. The competition may be stiff, but I can go the distance.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Wow some of you would fuk anything:

Even after dropping weight she looks like a goth peacock

First 123 Last