unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Appreciate it. Any clue on her visiting capabilities? I don't wanna get denied. I assume her family, and lawyers will take up the spots. A letter first may be the best route. I think I can pull this one off. The competition may be stiff, but I can go the distance.
    cannot leave the state with her. too old anyway for you to violate the mann act. ask anyone in town where she lives. is not under home arrest or confinement. make sure you take her out to eat. she needs food badly. parents want to wash their hands of her so that won't be an issue. likes to browse around home depot looking at generators and hoses. hooked on texting also so brush up on that. weighs only 90 pounds now so be careful not to break any bones.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    cannot leave the state with her. too old anyway for you to violate the mann act. ask anyone in town where she lives. is not under home arrest or confinement. make sure you take her out to eat. she needs food badly. parents want to wash their hands of her so that won't be an issue. likes to browse around home depot looking at generators and hoses. hooked on texting also so brush up on that. weighs only 90 pounds now so be careful not to break any bones.

Good stuff. I'll get us a nice 2 for $20 at Applebee's. Maybe even throw in desert. I've got some protein for her after a nice workout. Texting isn't my thing, unless she has Facebook still. I can't afford minutes on the phone. I guess I could splurge for the $37.50 for her. She better not text me when I'm sleeping. As she stands over me with a hose, and generator. Actually, scratch that. Sounds pretty good. I'll die as I'm inside her, and let my name live on. Poor lil bastard that kid will be.

unusialsusp5

would make a better scarecrow in anyone's garden this summer than what you have planned for her. needs to relocate after she gets out of the slammer next summer. you've got until aug 2 to get this done.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    would make a better scarecrow in anyone's garden this summer than what you have planned for her. needs to relocate after she gets out of the slammer next summer. you've got until aug 2 to get this done.
    I'm planning on wooing her while she's in Prison. Though, your plan may be better. Get her before she heads away. Then she can give me the courage to off myself. Maybe even watch incase the rope breaks. I don't want to be a vegetable. She can finish me off if it snaps. I don't trust rope, or trees. My tree just broke, and I weigh 250. All muscle, of course. Hah.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I don't like any girls with thick long eyebrows.

That said, I think it's stupid she was found guilty. What happened to personal responsibility? Just because someone tells you to do something doesn't mean they are responsible if you do it. You still have a choice to not do it.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I don't like any girls with thick long eyebrows.

That said, I think it's stupid she was found guilty. What happened to personal responsibility? Just because someone tells you to do something doesn't mean they are responsible if you do it. You still have a choice to not do it.
    he was obviously not well balanced. she kept egging him on incessantly. the turning point was when he exited the truck she ordered him back in to finish the job. only did it so she could gain popularity by holding a softball tournament after the fact. thought it would get her at least on the fringes of having an A group friend or at least civil acknowledgement by them. they ostracized her in high school and blacklisted her.

Cuse0323

2 1/2 years. Will do 15 months. Perfect amount of time to make her fall in love. I don't think she should have got any time, but she lucked out. The DA wanted at least 7, but no more than 12. 15 months ain't no thang. Unfortunately for her, she may have to be put in segregation, so will be staring at a wall most of the day. Actually probably a psych unit, so she'll be nice and medicated for her time.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"jj, get back in the truck"

"now, dammit, get your bald ass back in the goddam truck"

"do it"

"do it for me"

unusialsusp5

the real victim here is the parents who have to pay that shyster lawyer their entire net worth to continue the appeals process which will take years. she will not serve any time but if i were the parents of her i would rather keep my money and have her serve the sentence. she'd get a private cell to keep the lecherous other inmates away from her. it wouldn't be that bad. the lawyer of course sees dollar signs and has seemingly convinced her to appeal. should have plead guilty in the beginning to save hundreds of thousands of her parents money. probably going to croak of anorexia nervosa anyway. severe case she has.

First 123