KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sad.

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very sad makes you wonder where these $100 of millions if not Billions that go to NASA really getting used for cause they clearly didn't make the trip if they were lying and conning back them just imagine the magnitude in 2018.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29826

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Come on people.

What if I told you I directly worked with the acquisition of and manipulation of data that comes from firing a laser off of mirrors that were planted on them moon by Apollo astronauts.

Then what would you say?

There are many, from multiple nations, that have worked with this data.

Let's stop being ridiculous here.
    KVB, I'd have to say that a couple of programs/groups were already bouncing lasers off of the moon's surface and collecting and measuring that data several years before mirrors were (claimed to have been) placed on the moon.

Who goes up there to clean the mirrors?
    They must have massive dust accumulation after sitting out there for several decades.

I love it when this thread gets bumped!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    KVB, I'd have to say that a couple of programs/groups were already bouncing lasers off of the moon's surface and collecting and measuring that data several years before mirrors were (claimed to have been) placed on the moon.

They must have massive dust accumulation after sitting out there for several decades.

I love it when this thread gets bumped!

Agreed, the moon has a little atmosphere that is basically dust, something that was every difficult to deal with and one of the problems they are facing now.

But the dust doesn't really move around, unless you disturb it.

So it's a bit of wonder for sure.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Sad.
    What, that NASA can't prove it, or that people believe them?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The whole situation.

So many lies so many truths, so much of it conflated.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

This is one of my favorite NASA photos taken while astronot Michael Collins was training for his trip to the moon on the left. Then on the right we have the same photo reversed or flipped with the background blacked out that NASA claims was taken during Collins' moon mission. Hmmm.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

LLR's were put there by unmanned missions, Soviet (Lumokod 1,2)
    and Americans could have left reflectives.
    I don't dispute unmanned missions. Apollos could have been
    legit unmanned missions layered with "manned" propaganda.
    Don't forget the Surveyor missions, 7 of them before Apollo.

This is 2018. NASA still hides the facts, even destroys and tapes over
    the forensic evidence.
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-25-18 at 02:46 PM.

turtledoves
    turtledoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

bet you dumbasses think the earth is round too

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by turtledoves View Post
    bet you dumbasses think the earth is round too

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Snowball

Today's News. Saw it on One America News...
    see how the media and government invent tales to keep the lies alive.

In findings published overnight in science journal Earth and Planetary Science Letters, a sample collected during the 1971 Apollo 14 lunar mission was found to contain traces of minerals with a chemical composition common to Earth and very unusual for the moon.

The sample was on loan from NASA to Curtin University, where it was investigated in cooperation with researchers from the Swedish Museum of Natural History, Australian National University and Lunar and Planetary Institute in Houston.

Research author Professor Alexander Nemchin, from Curtin’s School of Earth and Planetary Sciences, said the 1.8 gram sample showed mineralogy similar to that of a granite, which is extremely rare on the moon but common on Earth.
    https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/01/eart...h-to-the-moon/

Scientists go on to say an asteroid hit the Earth four billion years ago - in order to explain how this Earth rock
    "was on the moon" - (according to NASA) - you see, they would rather invent/promote a theory that the moon
    was formed by collision - or that an asteroid blew chunks of rock into the moon 4 billions years ago

rather than consider the obvious, requiring far fewer leaps of logic -
    that perhaps the damn rock was always from the Earth and NASA lied.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Snowball, good find.
    Occam's razor is not used by NASA.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

no we didn't go, all politard BS, NASA is a racket

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Of course not. I’ll believe it when I go there myself.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

The moon is inside the earth's atmosphere?
    Gee whiz, Wally!

https://bigthink.com/surprising-scie...e-claims-study

I particularly like this quote from the article:
    "Data archived many years ago can often be exploited for new science."
    Interesting choice of words.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

One more thought, seeing the curvature of the Earth does deserve a little discussion because it's almost impossible. You can see the effects but you need to be very high and have a wide view to see the actual curve.

I think I best saw the curvature from the front part of an airplane.
    after reading some of craziest shit I've read in a while within the first two pages of this thread, I finally found something I know I can dispute/prove to be true.....

the best curvature, whether high or not, can be seen by watching my "single, swingin' days" home vids shot by cucks with me in action fully exploring said curvature upon their wives and girlfriends....

awesome curvature perched upon LaDonk's manscape, riding reverse cowgirl while peering out over Htown from my sixth story window at the bayou lofts on a sunday funday afternoon......:

damn near perfect curvature.........

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Was The Moon Landing Faked? This Man Believes It Was

Patrick Bet-David sits down with Bart Sibrel. He is an American author and film maker who has written, produced, and directed works in support of the belief that the Apollo moon landings between 1969 and 1972 were staged by NASA under the control of the CIA.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I'll tell some of you dumb fukkers what. If Stanley Kubrick's studio was already on the moon. Then, fukk yes, they went to the moon.

Even though radio waves bounce off the ionosphere.....some fukkin' how they had communication passed that ionosphere too. Now, really, they just used magic and it was PUFF THE MAGIG DRAGON that helped them.

Yeah, and I forgot, FUKK YOUR FREEDOM ~ Arnold "I can't act but just say a few lines in a dumb tone" Schwartzanager. And, you stupid people, fukk your freedoms. My Dad was a Nazi, and I have big muscles but few brains. They like my accent, muscles, and action movies. Because Americans too dumb to see how dumb my movies were. FUKK YOUR FREEDOM. Let me go fukk my Maid.
    Last edited by hehfest; 12-04-21 at 05:00 AM.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

here is a better question: how the f*ck can you have sooo many people involved in a hoax and not EVER leak the truth ...that is more incredible than the MOON LANDING being staged.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

I've never understood these moon conspiracy theorists

Snowball

China moon rover to investigate cube-shaped 'mystery house' object - https://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AARrc8S?ocid=winp-se

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    sure, 6 moon landings in the late 60's and early 70's and it all went down without any issues. how exactly did you live through it all. strange, they never really publicized it when it was allegedly happening. something that phenomenal should have been a worldwide viewing event. but it was downplayed as a common occurrence. nothing to see here we have done this before was the theme as i remember. they made it sound and look boring so no one would pay attention to this. then all of a sudden they decided not to do it anymore. that makes zero sense. they said oh it costs too much. you would think the russians or chinese would have attempted it to upstage us but they knew it is impossible to go there. and what do you mean about the flag being stiff. it flapped, everyone saw that. yes, sad to say apollo 13 was a hoax.
    Maybe they went to the far end of the earth to film this hoax and fell off the edge. Ever think of that?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Even though radio waves bounce off the ionosphere.....some fukkin' how they had communication passed that ionosphere too. Now, really, they just used magic and it was PUFF THE MAGIG DRAGON that helped them.
    Short wave radio signals bounce off the ionosphere and enables communication over long distances.

But once over a certain frequency they pass through.

If all radio waves bounced back off it we would not need satellites for the higher bandwidth signals.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It would have costed more money to fake the moon landing that actually sending a rocket there and coming back.

First ... 4567