NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

moon landing never happened. earth is flatter than your mom.

have a nice day everyone. I like bad bitches. that's my fukkin problem

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Not to poop on the party here but, with a pair of binoculars and knowing the flight path of the ISS, you can see it.
    Star gazer apps on your phone can tell you were it is.

As a kid sleeping under the stars (when my eyes were good) I remember seeing satellites in the sky.
    I know nothing about it really, but if that thing was up there do you think earth would look like that as its seen? My eyes are still good, Ive always had phenomenonal sight, Ive read lines on charts that doctor say theyve never seen read before no joke, 13/13 years ago when checked. Have no idea where to look though is it still possible to see satellites with bare eyes? I know Im naive about alot of this. I also wonder about some of those iss vids showing water bubbles not sure what thats all about.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

The Elektro-L spacecraft was designed to give Russian meteorologists the ability to watch
    the entire disk of the planet, (say what?) thanks to the satellite's position in the geostationary
    orbit 36,000 kilometers above the Equator.
    http://www.russianspaceweb.com/elektro.html

Roscosmos has since been abolished.

"Under the federal law of July 13, 2015 on the State-Run Corporation for Space Activities Roscosmos the Federal Space Agency shall be abolished," the decree reads, according to TASS.
    The decision to abolish the space agency came after a Kremlin investigation earlier this year. That probe accuses Roscosmos of misusing about 92 billion rubles (about $1.8 billion) in 2014 alone, according to RT.com, a Russian government-funded media network.
    Russia's deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin also blamed corruption within the space agency for a string of rocket failures in the past few years.
    "We have uncovered acts of fraud, abuse of authority (and) document forgery," Rogozin told the International Business Times UK in May.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/putin...agency-2015-12

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29270

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Oh no, not the Van Allen theory again. That video above twists it a bit by saying it's a problem we need to solve without saying it has once been partially solved to get humans through.

NASA astronauts went around the worst parts of the Belts and spent only a little bit of time in those parts.

This is well known, and the decision making portion has been a part of the NASA moon mission story for a long time.

Why would a person who thinks scientists and NASA are lying about the moon landing believe these same people when they tell about the existence of the Van Allen belts?

Especially when one is much easier to corroborate than the other.

I guess people will believe anything when you get to pick and choose your science.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

Omg, this f'n thread again

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Oh no, not the Van Allen theory again. That video above twists it a bit by saying it's a problem we need to solve without saying it has once been partially solved to get humans through.

NASA astronauts went around the worst parts of the Belts and spent only a little bit of time in those parts.

This is well known, and the decision making portion has been a part of the NASA moon mission story for a long time.

Why would a person who thinks scientists and NASA are lying about the moon landing believe these same people when they tell about the existence of the Van Allen belts?

Especially when one is much easier to corroborate than the other.

I guess people will believe anything when you get to pick and choose your science.

I'm just wondering why they would have to solve anything when they could just go around the worst parts of the radiation belts for all future missions, too. It's kind of like they are trying to hike through mountains on foot when they could just drive around them in their fancy car. All the while sucking up over $19 billion ($53 million per day) in taxpayer's money this year. What real service or benefit is NASA providing the American public with all of this space travel? The money used for these missions should not be shouldered by American citizens.

I'm also curious how exactly NASA goes about "destroying technology" as referenced in the first video by one of their senior astronauts. Did someone accidentally spill their coffee on the reel to reel tapes or was the technology destroyed intentionally? It just seems odd that the schematics, blueprints and telemetry data from man's greatest accomplishment no longer exist.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Nobody destroyed any technology. That same guy is talking about going back to the moon and Mars, with no limitations, just imagination. He doesn't sound like a guy missing any technology.

We landed a spacecraft on a comet.

We can go to the moon.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nobody destroyed any technology. That same guy is talking about going back to the moon and Mars, with no limitations, just imagination. He doesn't sound like a guy missing any technology.

We can go to the moon.

He sounds like a guy missing something. Just can't put my finger in it.

Points Awarded:

KVB gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Snowball

We can go to the moon.
    It was the ESA that did the Rosetta mission and supposedly crashed into a comet,
    NASA's NEAR mission landed on an asteroid, they tell us. Irrelevant, as these instruments
    have virtually no payload and the veracity of these claims is all handled internally.
    There is simply no resemblance of these pot shots to a human moon landing.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It was the ESA that did the Rosetta mission and supposedly crashed into a comet,
    NASA's NEAR mission landed on an asteroid, they tell us. Irrelevant, as these instruments
    have virtually no payload and the veracity of these claims is all handled internally.
    There is simply no resemblance of these pot shots to a human moon landing.

The question was about technology and payload into space is not an issue. They are developing some of the biggest rockets ever.

The real question is why do some people acknowledge some facts but completely ignore others?

How about just say the ESA dosn't exist, NASA too. It's all a big lie. People picking and choosing which facts to believe even when they come from the same source is laughable.

This thread is about to get stupid again, probably with some completely bogus you tube videos

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3059

WASHINGTON (Reuters) 12-11-2017 - At a time when China is working on an ambitious lunar program, President Donald Trump vowed on Monday that the United States will remain the leader in space exploration as he began a process to return Americans to the moon.

“We are the leader and we’re going to stay the leader, and we’re going to increase it many fold,” Trump said in signing “Space Policy Directive 1” that establishes a foundation for a mission to the moon with an eye on going to Mars.

“This time, we will not only plant our flag and leave our footprint, we will establish a foundation for an eventual mission to Mars,” Trump said. “And perhaps, someday, to many worlds beyond.”

Back in June, China’s space official said the country was making “preliminary” preparations to send a man to the moon, the latest goal in China’s ambitious lunar exploration program.

Trump’s signing ceremony for the directive included former lunar astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Harrison Schmitt and current astronaut Peggy Whitson, whose 665 days in orbit is more time in space than any other American and any other woman worldwide.

The ceremony also featured a moon rock 3.8 billion years old collected by Schmitt’s Apollo 17 mission in 1972. Trump said he was taking a giant step toward “reclaiming America’s proud destiny in space.”

“And space has so much to do with so many other applications, including a military application,” he said without elaboration.

In approving the new policy, Trump abandoned what had been a goal of his predecessor, Democrat Barack Obama, who in 2010 backed a plan to send humans to a near-earth asteroid.

NASA said initial funding for the new policy would be included in its budget request for fiscal year 2019.

“NASA looks forward to supporting the president’s directive strategically aligning our work to return humans to the moon, travel to Mars and opening the deeper solar system beyond,” said acting NASA Administrator Robert Lightfoot in a statement.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

fuk the fukkin' moon..........

waste of fukkin' money spent better elsewhere....

and those kooky fukkin' astronauts and their f'd up love triangles and cross-country non-stop Depends Adult Daiper-equipped jaunts.... can do without all that shit....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps. pretty sure Van Allen died of toxic shock syndrome.....

wait, that was Von Erich....

lesson: don't jam tampons up your ass

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

lost in space
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 12-12-17 at 06:20 AM.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3059

"Peggy Whitson, whose 665 days in orbit is more time in space than any other American and any other woman worldwide"

That's gotta be one nasty stinkin' woman.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Im a bit of a troll.
    lol jtoler running from this post

Snowball

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All my life I thought we really landed on the moon.

Well fu#$ my life.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    All my life I thought we really landed on the moon.

Well fu#$ my life.
    you're not alone. incredibly there are still people who believe it. 1969 technology. computers with the power of a pocket calculator.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yes

Snowball

Sibrel's newly discovered, unedited, behind-the-scenes footage of false photography from Apollo 11 (the alleged first manned mission to the moon). It is shown here, for the very first time, in its unedited entirety without narration, just as it was delivered to Sibrel from an anonymous NASA informant.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    you're not alone. incredibly there are still people who believe it. 1969 technology. computers with the power of a pocket calculator.
    The computers didn't matter.. that's not why it didn't happen.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    The computers didn't matter.. that's not why it didn't happen.

Enlighten us oh clueless one.

Snowball

Roscosmos chief in casual interview with Italian
    when asked why go back to the moon if NASA already
    did this years ago ? his response:
    "it's not go back to the moon", it's go forward. 1:18-1:24

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The US was in a prestige race with the commies back then. If they didn't land on the moon I'm sure the Russians would have debunked it by now.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    The US was in a prestige race with the commies back then. If they didn't land on the moon I'm sure the Russians would have debunked it by now.
    They probably have but it's not worth the repurcussions to go public
    with that information. Anyway, none of the Soviet Luna missions went
    to the Apollo landing areas, and it wasn't like today where there are
    satellites everywhere.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

Well that settles it. Case closed.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Come on people.

What if I told you I directly worked with the acquisition of and manipulation of data that comes from firing a laser off of mirrors that were planted on them moon by Apollo astronauts.

Then what would you say?

There are many, from multiple nations, that have worked with this data.

Let's stop being ridiculous here.

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the biggest cons in American history they never went to the moon Apollo 11 please watch this press confrence and tell me these men don't look like if the sli up it could be bad news for them this should be one of the greatest moments of all there lives and they look like there on trial for murder this is all the evidence you need watch the beg the look SHOOK. funny armstrong never had a interview about this for almost 25+ years afterwards to think thats a coincadence?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

its simple if they went they would have showed you. easy to have cams attached that would have showed them leaving and going through "space", show the entire trip, even today they dont show that.

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow that was some horrible spelling by me

First ... 34567 Last