Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Police have launched a hate crime investigation after the incident on Friday night.

Jesus Christ a Hate Crime investigation for telling Bruce to pull his dick out?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Police have launched a hate crime investigation after the incident on Friday night.

all i can say is if I ever see him on the streets of vegas, h-town, l.a., calabassas, whereever, I'm probably goin to jail under this standard......

Auto Donk

seriously, a guy shouts out at this guy:

"oui, get your dick out!" and is gonna get charged with a crime.....

he should have just done like all american photographers following this prick around, and laffed his ass off as he took photos.....

hard not to just punch this selfish prick in the head when you see him in his tranny garb thinkin' he's a "bad bitch"

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I thought I was the most sexually depraved mo fo on this site.....

I was wrong.....
    touche my brother!.......all in good fun!......let me know if and when you are in the DMV area (DC/Maryland/Virginia) and we will go out and have dinner, drinks, and a good time with plenty of my lady friends!......your better half is more than welcome to participate in the festivities!...

Auto Donk

after this past weekend, where she put a couple of miles on her favorite strapon while dp-ing her friend with me, she's acting all "boss hogg" around here.....

tell you what, when you have a blonde sandwiched between you with 17 3/4" inside her, and you (underneath) and the wife (behind the subject) have your eyes locked on one another, while the subject squeals in ecstacy/pain/mostly ecstacy -- oblivious to the mental connection between you and the wife, and you alternate thrusts while making that coy, sexually charged eye contact, it is totally off the chain bad ass!!!!

it was almost like the better half and I were in a contest to see who could make the subject moan/shreik louder at any given time.... fact that my wife had the back door and I the front, and an extra 1/4" over me, gave her somewhat of an advantage.....

and candidly, like playing my sons in a little 2-1 hoops game on the driveway, I was kinda "letting her win"......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-14-17 at 12:28 PM.
    Points Awarded:

coanwe gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

^^^...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Caitlyn Jenner offered £1million to appear on Celebrity Big Brother

It has been reported that Caitlyn Jenner has been offered a staggering £1million to take part in this summer’s series of Celebrity Big Brother.
    If she accepts the deal, she will be the highest-paid contestant in Celebrity Big Brother’s history.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/caitlyn-je...093531149.html

This will be awkward to watch lol

Auto Donk

those contestants always start getting frisky with each other.....

no doubt someone's going to jail due to the ol' "get your dick out" saying that so often comes up when trannies are 'in da house."

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

I went back through all the video evidence taken in and around DonkLand, out on the town at bars, and at swinger/"lifestyle" house parties, and can report the following statistics on the outcome of The Donk being told to "pull his dick out" or "get his dick out":

% of times it led to a sexual encounter with a woman/women within two minutes: 61%

% of times it led to a woman (and often her sure to be gay or bi cuckold husband) just wanting to "see it": 31%

% of times it led to a statement of "sorry dude, I don't bat from that side of the plate" or "fuk off, fa**it": 8%

% of times it led to a hate crime investigation: 0%

(statistics based on 417 incidents between 2001- July 1, 2010)

First 12