zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he hires the best and brightest people the country has to offer. Suddenly that's a bad thing. They rather have failed losers and community organizers. Geez.

he doesn't want Muslims coming in from countries that aren't friendly towards America until they can be properly vetted. OMG the horror. Ask Europe if they wish they could revisit their decision over the last few years. OMG the horror.

Secure the southern border. OMG. OMG! how could he uphold the law.

Reduce the corporate tax rate to entice companies to stay in the US. OMG what an awful man.

Spend money on infrastructure.

Tell companies like Boeing ..."hey, this is taxpayer money and while I want you to make a lot of money, when it comes to taxpayer money, it has to be reasonable. Outside of the US government, you can charge as much as you want". OMG TRUMP you fukking asshole!

and on it goes.

Honest question here, without any bullshit or whatever (and keep in mind that I have no horse in the race because I always said that both are/were horrible choices):
    How?
    What is it now? Invest? Or reduce debt?
    Sorry, you can't have it both. There is just absolutely no way you can have it both.
    And while I 100% agree, that before all other things, your country needs to invest like crazy in your marode infrastructure - who's paying for it?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Honest question here, without any bullshit or whatever (and keep in mind that I have no horse in the race because I always said that both are/were horrible choices):
    How?
    Sorry, you can't have it both. There is just absolutely no way you can have it both.
    And while I 100% agree, that before all other things, your country needs to invest like crazy in your marode infrastructure - who's paying for it?
    He can't answer that. Not his country.

Congress wants revenue neutral spending. What goes out must equal coming in. Trump wants to borrow on
    what's going out for infrastructure, thinking the jobs created will resupply whats coming in at a later date.

In other words, nothing new. Reducing corporate/ middleclass rates has been tried since Reagan for over 30
    years. Morons don't realize it's not corporate taxes that is making companies leave, it's wages.

That's what billionaires do. Use other people's money to make money. Watch how fast their net worths go up
    in the coming years.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

he hires the best and brightest people the country has to offer. Suddenly that's a bad thing. They rather have failed losers and community organizers. Geez.

he doesn't want Muslims coming in from countries that aren't friendly towards America until they can be properly vetted. OMG the horror. Ask Europe if they wish they could revisit their decision over the last few years. OMG the horror.

Secure the southern border. OMG. OMG! how could he uphold the law.

Reduce the corporate tax rate to entice companies to stay in the US. OMG what an awful man.

Spend money on infrastructure.

Tell companies like Boeing ..."hey, this is taxpayer money and while I want you to make a lot of money, when it comes to taxpayer money, it has to be reasonable. Outside of the US government, you can charge as much as you want". OMG TRUMP you fukking asshole!

and on it goes.

The best and brightest? Like you ever heard of these people before. Their white collar criminals, rich people that want something in return for giving Trump money to get elected, & war mongers to crazy for GWB.

Muslims would be vetted no matter who was president. Right Wing home grown terrorist are a bigger problem than Muslims coming in. Lay off the Fox News my friend.

Secure the border for what? It is secure, there's just no stupid wall down there. More people leave now than come in anyway. Trump was using fear mongering on clowns that are to stupid to know better.

Reduce the Corp. Tax rate? For what? Its never worked before & will not now. What's to stop counties with cheaper labor from reducing their Tax Rate? You know they will.

Trump wants to
    privatize infrastructure. Its will make a few rich people richer & cost the common man more just to live.

Two fuking planes will not make or break Boeing. They sell weapons all around the world. Its just another show dog Carrier Deal for Side Show Bob.

OMG TRUMP you fukking asshole! This is the most accurate part of your post.

How long will it take you idiots to know Trump is a Con Man. That's how he made his money & that's how he will use the presidency to make even more.

Last edited by khicks26; 12-22-16 at 08:44 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

rkelly110

More on the subject of money. China is buying less and less of our debt. Trump brought in Japan to buy
    some of our debt, but they are broke too.

Trump isn't pres yet and is fighting with China already. China and quite a few other countries that hate us
    don't want to use our currency anymore. What will happen to us when that happens? 20T in debt. Better
    get rid of that before the yuan is the worlds currency. Our paper money will only be good for toilet paper.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave rkelly110 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

How?
    I have no horse in the race actually either. The USA is an important country in the world. Probably the most important if we're being honest. They affect a great percentage of the planet. We should all care what happens in US politics. I want the US to have a strong leader. One that can get things done. One who uses the power for the best interests of the citizens who elected him not the special interest groups that pull his strings. I couldn't give a shit if he is a dem or rep. And when I say he, its just a figure of speech. A woman who fits that criteria is just as fine. Finally the US get someone that fits that description and people freak out because he says some mean things. Friggen snowflakes.

I think you can invest and reduce debt. You just can't do it at the same time. Businesses take out loans to better their company all the time. The difference when the government does it, is they aren't accountable. There's always someone else to blame why it failed. Ya I know the country isn't like a business but it would be better if parts of it were run like a business with highly intelligent business people.

Let's see what Trump and his team can do. So far so good. I think he will be a great president.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I have no horse in the race actually either. The USA is an important country in the world. Probably the most important if we're being honest. They affect a great percentage of the planet. We should all care what happens in US politics. I want the US to have a strong leader. One that can get things done. One who uses the power for the best interests of the citizens who elected him not the special interest groups that pull his strings. I couldn't give a shit if he is a dem or rep. And when I say he, its just a figure of speech. A woman who fits that criteria is just as fine. Finally the US get someone that fits that description and people freak out because he says some mean things. Friggen snowflakes.

I think you can invest and reduce debt. You just can't do it at the same time. Businesses take out loans to better their company all the time. The difference when the government does it, is they aren't accountable. There's always someone else to blame why it failed. Ya I know the country isn't like a business but it would be better if parts of it were run like a business with highly intelligent business people.

Let's see what Trump and his team can do. So far so good. I think he will be a great president.
    Fair enough, good reply.
    We don't have to agree on all (or any at all) things.
    But at least it's a decent reply for once in this thread.

Leaving your answer aside for the moment, what I think is:
    His big mouth will get him in big trouble, rather sooner than later. But hey, that's just my opinion, we can happily agree to disagree on that.
    I don't think there is anything "admirable" (or something like that) about guys/girls, who constantly run their goddamn mouths aaaall the damn time. Sometimes (not always, but sometimes), silence indeed is golden. I don't think it is a great quality to always speak out what's on your mind at the second. Sometimes diplomacy (or silence and work behind closed doors), is a billion times more useful. But hey, again, we don't have to agree on that. And I'm not even judging him before the fact, but his behavior is highly irritating to me, because the USA are such an important country. He reminds me of a 10 year old school kid more often than not. Hillary is just an asshole in my eyes. Trump is a childish asshole. But we will see what happens come January.

On a sidenote: Anyone who is truly interested in money and debt and the definition and history etc about it, should really really really read "Debt: The first 5000 Years". Just buy it, doesn't cost much, read and digest it. It is very interesting, and I definitely 100% recommend reading it once in your life.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave zizoudane10 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

These people are so stupid. Do you ask a coyote to watch your chickens? Do you ask a wolf to watch you pets. You got to be kidding me. As I have stated before I was partial owner of a company that had the hud contract in n ky and s w ohio. We did work for mnuchin firm. They would repoe houses. If the owner would offer the back money and try to work out a payment plan to get caught up. Mnuchin would refuse because the govt under w gave them 40% credit of the value of the house. Now if they took the money to allow the people to stay there then the company would get 15%. But the govt gave them a credit which was taken against the money they took in.Then they would sell it for what they could get. So if the house was worth 200,000. So the company would get a credit for 80,000 and take in 80,000 .So it was free money. People also like to blame the poor for the housing crises but a lot of these houses were 2nd homes. If it was a primary home remember how bad things were during the bush years. Companies laying off people left and right. That is why when they talk about how great some of these guys are it's a joke.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave khicks26 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Craziest one is a had to clean out Adele craven's house. I found 2 keys of coke in the house. She was into bondage. She had pics of her ugly ass twat with a chain from her twat to her breast. it was freaking gross. I also did lawyers . Did a couple guys that played with bengals
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute

Fair enough, good reply.
    We don't have to agree on all (or any at all) things.
    But at least it's a decent reply for once in this thread.

Leaving your answer aside for the moment, what I think is:
    His big mouth will get him in big trouble, rather sooner than later. But hey, that's just my opinion, we can happily agree to disagree on that.
    I don't think there is anything "admirable" (or something like that) about guys/girls, who constantly run their goddamn mouths aaaall the damn time. Sometimes (not always, but sometimes), silence indeed is golden. I don't think it is a great quality to always speak out what's on your mind at the second. Sometimes diplomacy (or silence and work behind closed doors), is a billion times more useful. But hey, again, we don't have to agree on that. And I'm not even judging him before the fact, but his behavior is highly irritating to me, because the USA are such an important country. He reminds me of a 10 year old school kid more often than not. Hillary is just an asshole in my eyes. Trump is a childish asshole. But we will see what happens come January.

On a sidenote: Anyone who is truly interested in money and debt and the definition and history etc about it, should really really really read "Debt: The first 5000 Years". Just buy it, doesn't cost much, read and digest it. It is very interesting, and I definitely 100% recommend reading it once in your life.
    his "big mouth" and his tweets won him the primaries and the general election. I am 100% convinced everything he say and tweets was and is planned. And will continue to be.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

his "big mouth" and his tweets won him the primaries and the general election. I am 100% convinced everything he say and tweets was and is planned. And will continue to be.
    It did, I absolutely agree.
    And while I agree, I a) think it shows how fukked up your political system really is if THAT is the main quality that made people vote for him, and b) I still don't think there is anything likeable about it. Winner or not. History is full of big mouths that won elections. Most of the time nothing good comes out of it.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave zizoudane10 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    These people are so stupid. Do you ask a coyote to watch your chickens? Do you ask a wolf to watch you pets. You got to be kidding me. As I have stated before I was partial owner of a company that had the hud contract in n ky and s w ohio. We did work for mnuchin firm. They would repoe houses. If the owner would offer the back money and try to work out a payment plan to get caught up. Mnuchin would refuse because the govt under w gave them 40% credit of the value of the house. Now if they took the money to allow the people to stay there then the company would get 15%. But the govt gave them a credit which was taken against the money they took in.Then they would sell it for what they could get. So if the house was worth 200,000. So the company would get a credit for 80,000 and take in 80,000 .So it was free money. People also like to blame the poor for the housing crises but a lot of these houses were 2nd homes. If it was a primary home remember how bad things were during the bush years. Companies laying off people left and right. That is why when they talk about how great some of these guys are it's a joke.
    My Dad sent me something on Mnuchin. (Trumps Treas Sec) He was on the board of Sears for 11 years. When he
    took over, Sears had 1.8 b in the bank. Now they are 3 b in the hole. Closing Sears and K marts everywhere.
    My wife has been with K mart for over 30 years. Now suppliers are not restocking products because they aren't
    getting paid.

Will be an interesting 4 years.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 12-22-16 at 09:19 PM.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave rkelly110 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

yes it will
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute

It did, I absolutely agree.
    And while I agree, I a) think it shows how fukked up your political system really is if THAT is the main quality that made people vote for him, and b) I still don't think there is anything likeable about it. Winner or not. History is full of big mouths that won elections. Most of the time nothing good comes out of it.
    ok I think the US needs some one loud and obnoxious to wake up those that have been lulled asleep by these incompetent useless morons who care more about nation building in the Middle East and wars rather than their own country and their own neighborhoods, people and infrastructure. If no one yells and screams and punches you in the face with the harsh reality and truth, then nothing will change because the same fukking incompetent politicians will keep being elected.

So ya, all the liberal crying and recounts and protesting and safe spaces with snowflakes and their coloring books and play doh and hot chocolate and counselors will eventually die down. Fukk you and get over it. You lost. And they lost at the very height of the politically correct narrative fueled by these idiot late night comedians, Hollywood elites, SJW's, feminists and the MSM and just in the nick of time too. These self entitled losers who feel they are owed everything are in for the harsh reality of life. Nothing is free. They might hate it now, but most of them will thank Trump and all those that voted for him later.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

ok I think the US needs some one loud and obnoxious to wake up those that have been lulled asleep by these incompetent useless morons who care more about nation building in the Middle East and wars rather than their own country and their own neighborhoods, people and infrastructure. If no one yells and screams and punches you in the face with the harsh reality and truth, then nothing will change because the same fukking incompetent politicians will keep being elected.

So ya, all the liberal crying and recounts and protesting and safe spaces with snowflakes and their coloring books and play doh and hot chocolate and counselors will eventually die down. Fukk you and get over it. You lost. And they lost at the very height of the politically correct narrative fueled by these idiot late night comedians, Hollywood elites, SJW's, feminists and the MSM and just in the nick of time too. These self entitled losers who feel they are owed everything are in for the harsh reality of life. Nothing is free. They might hate it now, but most of them will thank Trump and all those that voted for him later.
    At least we can happily agree on this.
    If Trump does anything, anything at all, to change this, he is a winner in my eyes.
    I doubt it though. I the USA would actually focus on their own problems instead of creating problems in other countries whenever they (and the fukking industry) desires to do so, that would be a giant step in the right direction.

DwightShrute

Dr.Gonzo

At least we can happily agree on this.
    If Trump does anything, anything at all, to change this, he is a winner in my eyes.
    I doubt it though. I the USA would actually focus on their own problems instead of creating problems in other countries whenever they (and the fukking industry) desires to do so, that would be a giant step in the right direction.
    There's no one who's paid attention to international relations and foreign policy that can't see Trump was a much better choice than Clinton.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

There's no one who's paid attention to international relations and foreign policy that can't see Trump was a much better choice than Clinton.
    Clinton was a terrible choice when it comes to that.
    But that doesn't mean that Trump is the better choice. He's just a big question mark when it comes to that. And imo, you can't say wether a question mark is better, equal or worse there.

Dr.Gonzo

Armenian who works for a genocide denying Turkroach.

She's always been full retard.

Dr.Gonzo

Clinton was a terrible choice when it comes to that.
    But that doesn't mean that Trump is the better choice. He's just a big question mark when it comes to that. And imo, you can't say wether a question mark is better, equal or worse there.
    George W. Bush campaigned on a humble foreign policy and no nation building, so there's always a question of rhetoric compared to action.

Beyond those concerns Trump has been good when it comes to foreign policy, it many ways I think he is actually highly principled because he took a position that made him alot of enemies within the GOP, he didn't have to do this.

Many of the people denouncing Trump are not people you want on your side.

Trump has proposed a foreign policy based on realism and maintiaing stability rather than overthrowing elected governments. He's shown he is willing to work with foreign leaders that globalist forces have wished to undermined and/or overthrown.

It looks good, and if you can't admit that it's a partisan failing on your behalf.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Kanye looks demonic

khicks26

DwightShrute

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Kanye looks demonic
    And dumb.
    He looks 99% dumb and 1% demonic.
    Ah forget it, he looks 100% like a stupid motherfukker. That's about it.

khicks26

Dr.Gonzo

And behold a rainbow horse: and his name that sat upon him was Aids.
    Last edited by Dr.Gonzo; 12-22-16 at 10:13 PM.

DwightShrute

khicks26

khicks26

DwightShrute

khicks26

And behold a rainbow horse: and his name that sat upon him was Aids.

Dr.Gonzo

First ... 52535455565758 ... Last