The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The reality is you all are like the team that is losing 56-3 but the coach keeps saying to play hard and then gives you guys a participation trophy at the end because wveryone is a winner

This thread was decided nearly a month ago when I made it, and the point was clear, Teump lied to you all, you believed it even when we said none of t would happen. Then the excuses started rolling in from all of you like Trump isn't even President (even though he has stated he's not going to follow through on his promises), then it was the media is mean to Trump, then it was you all never believed trump either and you knew it was all rhetoric from the get go, then you went back on that excuse and made a new one saying Trump would fulfill his promises that you just called rhetoric

And all along, none of you provided anpost with any substance so i quit quit giving a fukk about this worthless thread because the point was made, you're all dumbfukks with daddy isses and you parrott what Fox News says

Hopefully you've all enjoyed Obamas presidency and him getting the DJIA up to 20000 from 7000

The Kraken

I was so embarrassedby the lack of quality posts feom Teumptards that I have asked mods to lock this thread many times

it now only serves as a vessel of hate and vitriol nothing good can come from this anymore

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Crack. Let's find the most legit iq test on the internet. You can have your minority free boost plus 20% of what that is. I'll bet whatever is in your bank account that I win.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The reality is you all are like the team that is losing 56-3 but the coach keeps saying to play hard and then gives you guys a participation trophy at the end because wveryone is a winner
    Yeah? Well I'd say we're just like the team that won 306-232 ... because we just did win 306-232.

And now we, the winning team, are on the train and getting ready to go to the victory party - but we've noticed that the other team not only did not huddle up for a 2-4-6-8 sportsmanship chant, but there are actually some on losing side still on the field celebrating like they won; some others are attacking the referees, while still others have gathered underneath the scoreboard and claiming that it's broken.

The Trump Train really has great seats to watch all the post-game action.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump has no problem with immigrants.

Once some of you liberals get a grasp of the English language your lives will immediately improve.
    Coming from Russia? Your grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Yeah? Well I'd say we're just like the team that won 306-232 ... because we just did win 306-232.

And now we, the winning team, are on the train and getting ready to go to the victory party - but we've noticed that the other team not only did not huddle up for a 2-4-6-8 sportsmanship chant, but there are actually some on losing side still on the field celebrating like they won; some others are attacking the referees, while still others have gathered underneath the scoreboard and claiming that it's broken.

If a trump voter can answer me what he promised that he will deliver on.
    hillary in jail? No he states
    Drain the swamp? His cabinet is worth 20billions of dollars made up of guys that started housing crises and then earning fortune off it
    Mining jobs? He hired the guy that single handly thru his policies killed 20 miners
    Building the wall? He already stated that is a no go
    Term limits to govt? Mcconnell already said that is a no go
    Building infrastructure? He is using same plan obummer has put thru congress the last 8 years

I have made money since he was elected. So NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE. But please the only thing he can do is stop people coming in but that is it. I f I am wrong about this please tell me. I would rather an american answer this. Not some dipshit from great britian . Not from some russian acting like he is in central american. Or either a canadian. Funny thing is that the biggest cheerleaders for trump don't even live in the usa. Also would rather not brooks because he has never given an answer that didn't include sheep,afraid,proven you wrong, your post history and someone is running from him. That is all I can think of now. I guess I should of asked Thor or Kracken for his other idioms
    Last edited by chico2663; 12-22-16 at 05:28 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7904

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Coming from Russia? Your grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.
    from anywhere

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

PAULYPOKER

Trump calls for expanded US nuclear capability

US President-elect Donald Trump has called for the country to greatly expand its nuclear weapons capabilities until the world "comes to its senses," an apparent reversal of a decades-long reduction of the US atomic arsenal.

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I think you get it.

PAULYPOKER

Last week, Trump nominated David Friedman, a hardline Zionist, as US ambassador to Israel, likely paving the way toward a controversial decision to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem al-Quds.

PAULYPOKER

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has called for reinforcing the country's military nuclear potential in response to NATO’s planned build-up near Russian borders.

DwightShrute

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Last week, Trump nominated David Friedman, a hardline Zionist, as US ambassador to Israel, likely paving the way toward a controversial decision to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem al-Quds.
    Wasn't he his bankruptcy lawyer?

PAULYPOKER

I don't know...Was he?

PAULYPOKER

Trump’s
    Extremist Israel Ambassador Pick Is a Bankruptcy Lawyer Who Helped Him Pull One of His Greatest Scams. David Friedman, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump outside bankruptcy court in Camden, New Jersey, on Feb. 25, 2010. ... But Friedman is also notable for another reason: He's ...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...PDDcaiez50Jr-A

PAULYPOKER

David Friedman, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump outside bankruptcy court in Camden, New Jersey, on Feb. 25, 2010.

PAULYPOKER

US gave Ukraine stone age drones: Report

A file photo showing a US soldier getting prepared to launch a Raven drone during operations in Iraq (Photo via Wikipedia)

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Drain the Swamp = Richest cabinet in presidential history
    You thought Trump was talking about appointing broke communists? I thought he said he wanted successful business leaders to negotiate for America.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    You thought Trump was talking about appointing broke communists? I thought he said he wanted successful business leaders to negotiate for America.
    its all of a sudden a bad thing to be successful. Wait, let me rephrase that. It's great if you are a rich athlete or rich movie star only if you are a liberal.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Single hardest ive ever lol'd outside of my hero comics that are being huge fags right now. They'll eventually come over. They live in California lol.

DwightShrute

reigle9

Watch me piss off my friends gf. She's actually cool. Just in the stand-up community that are always too fukked up to realize trump isnt anything that they think he is.

reigle9

lol i straight posted it to her fb page

he's bringing her home for xmas so she's supposed to meet me, she's pretty much kraken only actually has a physical vag and is far less a oyster

did it for her terrible friend comments, there should be 5 gay black guys molotov'ing my house at any time telling me what a terrorist racist i am

The Kraken

Ive got pedo bear on complete tilt

Challenging me to an internet IQ test

reigle9

you totally won

See how stupid that looks?

Btw, me on tilt (which is impossible) still crushes you.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

This thread was decided nearly a month ago when I made it, and the point was clear, Teump lied to you all, you believed it even when we said none of t would happen. Then the excuses started rolling in from all of you like Trump isn't even President (even though he has stated he's not going to follow through on his promises), then it was the media is mean to Trump, then it was you all never believed trump either and you knew it was all rhetoric from the get go, then you went back on that excuse and made a new one saying Trump would fulfill his promises that you just called rhetoric

And all along, none of you provided anpost with any substance so i quit quit giving a fukk about this worthless thread because the point was made, you're all dumbfukks with daddy isses and you parrott what Fox News says

Hopefully you've all enjoyed Obamas presidency and him getting the DJIA up to 20000 from 7000
    lol like I said, the next acoochy. You can clearly see his desperate attempts to try spin this massive embarrassment as something else.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Watch me piss off my friends gf. She's actually cool. Just in the stand-up community that are always too fukked up to realize trump isnt anything that they think he is.
    he hires the best and brightest people the country has to offer. Suddenly that's a bad thing. They rather have failed losers and community organizers. Geez.

he doesn't want Muslims coming in from countries that aren't friendly towards America until they can be properly vetted. OMG the horror. Ask Europe if they wish they could revisit their decision over the last few years. OMG the horror.

Secure the southern border. OMG. OMG! how could he uphold the law.

Reduce the corporate tax rate to entice companies to stay in the US. OMG what an awful man.

Spend money on infrastructure.

Tell companies like Boeing ..."hey, this is taxpayer money and while I want you to make a lot of money, when it comes to taxpayer money, it has to be reasonable. Outside of the US government, you can charge as much as you want". OMG TRUMP you fukking asshole!

and on it goes.

reigle9

But he's racist.

reigle9

*meme i dont understand that makes negative sense*

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol like I said, the next acoochy. You can clearly see his desperate attempts to try spin this massive embarrassment as something else.
    Don't make me talk to you about logical fallacies again

last time, you got all confused and just changed the subject

Oh that was rich

Or that time I called you out for using logical fallacies and the following week you starated using that term in nearly every post. Reality is you probably just learned what a logical fallacy was, researched it, and then started accusing others of them.

By the way, you're welcome.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18578

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

Well I would argue that no matter who won the election. The American people would be the loser either way.

But please tell me what you have won by the election of Trump, & don't say MAGA. Tell us how he will MAGA.

First ... 51525354555657 ... Last