jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Not your thing? That I can understand.

I once heard that everything written can be boiled down to 8 or so books. If this is true we would all be culture vultures. Using what we have read & seen to tell a story in our own way. I like the way the Doors tell their story. Maybe it just relates to my own.

After all a song is just a poem set to music.
    Ive never listened to them, cant tell you one single song. Purely intel created though which is enough for me to abhor them.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    khicks26 will have to reevaluate some things.
    I have never seen a guy so sure that lies are truth. Maybe you don't live in the real world.

But look at your Avtar. Says it all.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I have never seen a guy so sure that lies are truth. Maybe you don't live in the real world.

Cenk denies the Armenian Holocaust.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive never listened to them, cant tell you one single song. Purely intel created though which is enough for me to abhor them.
    Jim Morrison wrote most of his stuff on acid, before he ever became famous. He considered himself a poet first & hated the music industry. I think many real artist feel the same way about how their work is manufactured. At least a lot of the ones I like.

khicks26

Cenk denies the Armenian Holocaust.
    Yeah we have been over the article he wrote in college.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jim Morrison wrote most of his stuff on acid, before he ever became famous. He considered himself a poet first & hated the music industry. I think many real artist feel the same way about how their work is manufactured. At least a lot of the ones I like.
    There are some great Morrison biographies

Even for anyone not interested in that genre of music or The Doors, they're great reads

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    There are some great Morrison biographies

Even for anyone not interested in that genre of music or The Doors, they're great reads
    Yes I read the one that Ray Manzarek helped write. "No One Here Get Out Alive"

Must have read it 5 times in high school. Carried it around like it was a Bible.

Dr.Gonzo

Yes I read the one that Ray Manzarek helped write. "No One Here Get Out Alive"

Must have read it 5 times in high school. Carry it around like it was a Bible.
    You should have skipped the fifth time and read your economics text book instead.

khicks26

You should have skipped the fifth time and read your economics text book instead.
    You are right my white nationalist friend. But economics is far more interesting now than when your 16 or 17.

But I have no regrets. Probably did more shit before I was 21 than you have done in your whole life.

Whats funny is I feel like your the one that missed out.

Dr.Gonzo

You are right my white nationalist friend. But economics is far more interesting now than when your 16 or 17.

But I have no regrets. Probably did more shit before I was 21 than you have done in your whole life.

Whats funny is I feel like your the one that missed out.
    How many countries have you been to for longer than a week?

khicks26

I don't even want to spend a whole week in another country. Who cares.

If your so God Dam worldly. Why are you such an asshole.

The Kraken

Now that Trump is president, why would any white person ever want to leave America?

This is heaven on earth for rich white men
    Points Awarded:

Dr.Gonzo gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Best thing ever for gun owners was Obama
    He was the best thing for manufacturers . They made a fortune because nitwits thought he was stealing their guns.

khicks26

Have you ever been here. I do find this place to be fascinating.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He was the best thing for manufacturers . They made a fortune because nitwits thought he was stealing their guns.
    Fuking dumb ass Brooks build a bunker to hide & protect his. LOL

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

All of the sudden the debt is a big issue to the left? Shocking

To say we have tried lowering taxes and it didn't work is just as mind boggling. When Reagan took office unemployment was 11%, inflation was 12% and interest rates were 17%. Massive tax cuts led to great prosperity. Much of Reagan's plan was borrowed from John F Kennedy a democrat, however, in todays world he would be nearly alt right.

Companies will stay and others will return when our government proves it is business friendly. Offshore profits, already taxed abroad, will return when they are not taxed again.

We must veer away from the lefts anti bushiness high taxes and smothering regulations. Once we do economic activity will improve dramatically. The American dream will return for the hard working people who have voted in a new government.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

To say we have tried lowering taxes and it didn't work is just as mind boggling. When Reagan took office unemployment was 11%, inflation was 12% and interest rates were 17%. Massive tax cuts led to great prosperity. Much of Reagan's plan was borrowed from John F Kennedy a democrat, however, in todays world he would be nearly alt right.

Companies will stay and others will return when our government proves it is business friendly. Offshore profits, already taxed abroad, will return when they are not taxed again.

We must veer away from the lefts anti bushiness high taxes and smothering regulations. Once we do economic activity will improve dramatically. The American dream will return for the hard working people who have voted in a new government.
    Are those lyrics to a Doors song?

If not, you're in the wrong thread

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yet history has shown Dem economic policies has brought economies back to reality. Obama's stimulus was a loan
    to be paid back with interest, not a hand out. Not one losing month of employment for 8 years. Never before done.

Your boy is inheriting a very good economy. Also rare. Let's see what he can do with it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol hilarious coming from Alice

2 + 2 = 4

*chesire cat in khicks' head* "that is right wing propaganda"

Khicks: "that is right wing propaganda!!"

rkelly110

There's brooksy's big math equation again. Show us your numbers on the ROI of a Mexican wall.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There's brooksy's big math equation again. Show us your numbers on the ROI of a Mexican wall.

already went down that road, you failed hilariously bad. You don't even know how to calculate ROI and that was AFTER being told what numbers to look up. You are hilariously unintelligent. You're like a 5 year old, it is just cute how much they don't know and what they think they know.

rkelly110

Doing away with border agents to pay for the wall = 10 years before an ROI. 8 years after your boy is in the ground.

brooks85

Doing away with border agents to pay for the wall = 10 years before an ROI. 8 years after your boy is in the ground.
    = rkelly still doesn't know how to calculate ROI

the 2020 democrat nominee says thank you and appreciates your ignorance

rkelly110

Can't wait to see your formula for an ROI on a one trillion infrastructure spending bill. That's right, you never show us
    your math. You just say we can't do math.

brooks85

Can't wait to see your formula for an ROI on a one trillion infrastructure spending bill. That's right, you never show us
    your math. You just say we can't do math.
    because you have proven you can't and when proven wrong you go into your liberal shell like a child and pull a khicks "it's right wing propaganda"

this is all well documented and has been for almost 8 years now. I broke your facade down years ago now it is just for laughs. Getting you to mark your house for a treasonous witch, getting you to prove you can't even calculate something simple like ROI after being told what numbers you need(still didn't even get the right numbers lol) and other funny stuff to expose your ignorance.

rkelly110

Granted, my math is old school, but at least I showed MY math. Why didn't you just give me the numbers?

I really can't wait to see Trumps math on an ROI of infrastructure. That moron probably couldn't figure
    out your little formula and that's after you gave him the answer.

brooks85

Granted, my math is old school, but at least I showed MY math. Why didn't you just give me the numbers?

I really can't wait to see Trumps math on an ROI of infrastructure. That moron probably couldn't figure
    out your little formula and that's after you gave him the answer.
    why couldn't you just look up two simple numbers?

the cost of the wall and you can even throw in cost to staff lol (the investment)

the amount saved per year(the return)

that's all the help you're getting because we both know either way you'll just make up some shit in your head like this never happened or somehow you proved me wrong lol poor thing

brooks85

^the funny thing is you can even use the insanely inaccurate estimations pumped through your trough on how much the wall would cost and the ROI still comes out amazing. Of course, that is if you can ever figure it you lol

rkelly110

I did give you the hypothetical cost of the wall at 300b. There would be no need for staff which would be the amount
    saved per year. It would take 10 years for a return.

Obama's 300b stimulus loan was paid back in less than 4 years with interest. In other words, we made money.

You being a state worker. You think what you pay in taxes pays for yourself and your lavish benefit package.
    Guess what, it doesn't. Just like Trump spending on infrastructure will pay itself back by way of taxes of
    those working on it. It won't.

brooks85

I did give you the hypothetical cost of the wall at 300b. There would be no need for staff which would be the amount
    saved per year.
    It would take 10 years for a return.

Obama's 300b stimulus loan was paid back in less than 4 years with interest. In other words, we made money.

You being a state worker. You think what you pay in taxes pays for yourself and your lavish benefit package.
    Guess what, it doesn't. Just like Trump spending on infrastructure will pay itself back by way of taxes of
    those working on it. It won't.

lol sure we will go with 300B even though it is not even remotely close.

"There would be no need for staff which would be the amountsaved per year. "

how hilariously cute. No rkelly, the wall would have to be staffed still because this isn't the Will Smith movie I, Robot lol and No, that is not the amount saved you silly liberal. See that is the problem when you don't get real news, you don't know the real cost of illegal immigration per year to even understand the huge benefit of ROI.

You have NO idea what the amount saved per year is and this whole time you thought it was the salary of the border guards being cut? lol this just keeps getting funnier. Like talking to a child. You are so hilariously naive and ignorant.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-23-16 at 08:22 AM.

chico2663

Showing your ignorance the only thing that worked for Reagan was raising social security intake and using it in the budget. Even before his alzheimers sp took over; he couldn't understand how trickle down economics wasn't working. He was the first president I ever voted for.
    Last edited by chico2663; 12-23-16 at 08:37 AM.

chico2663

Reagan put in office Don Ragan who like the guys Trump put in office. Ragan cut all the safety nets by allowing positions that needed to be filled go without. Funny that states that have tried this have been left hurting. Louisiana tried it under Bobby Jindal to horrible results. Sam Brownback is killing Kansas with this approach.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

lol sure we will go with 300B even though it is not even remotely close.

"There would be no need for staff which would be the amountsaved per year. "

how hilariously cute. No rkelly, the wall would have to be staffed still because this isn't the Will Smith movie I, Robot lol and No, that is not the amount saved you silly liberal. See that is the problem when you don't get real news, you don't know the real cost of illegal immigration per year to even understand the huge benefit of ROI.

You have NO idea what the amount saved per year is and this whole time you thought it was the salary of the border guards being cut? lol this just keeps getting funnier. Like talking to a child. You are so hilariously naive and ignorant.
    No one knows the amount it costs us with illegals. You can't put a number on it so how can you figure an ROI?

Saying it will pay for itself doesn't make it so.

brooks85

No one knows the amount it costs us with illegals. You can't put a number on it so how can you figure an ROI?

Saying it will pay for itself doesn't make it so.
    you mean to say "I don't know" because the minimum amount is well-known among intellectuals who actually pay attention to the country instead of voting democrat no matter what. The known minimum amount they cost us per year crushes your made up 300B estimation, absolutely crushes it. Amazing ROI.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you mean to say "I don't know" because the minimum amount is well-known among intellectuals who actually pay attention to the country instead of voting democrat no matter what. The known minimum amount they cost us per year crushes your made up 300B estimation, absolutely crushes it. Amazing ROI.
    The known made up minimum you mean. You do realize illegals pay at least the minimum in sales tax, right?

Not only are we going to have to pay for the wall, we are also gonna pay for the deportation. So that hypothetical
    300b could turn into 600b and that's not even doing away with wall monitors which you say we should keep.

We might as well stop talking about this because your boy, like always, is full of shit. There won't be a wall.
    You morons slurped in all his bullshit and voted for him. Now you have to live with it.

First ... 54555657585960 ... Last