Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9312

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

Nah I don't buy that mate sorry,maybe in the city attitudes have changed,but in the smaller towns,attitudes are still quite conservative. I know what you inregards to attitudes towards racisim changing over time,but that's a different animal.
    I've been looking around for some land out in the country to build a holiday/retirement place. And a big part of it is to get back to the old fashioned way of life and be around more like minded people. Sydney is sooo different to the city I grew up in I feel like a bit of an outsider and even a minority sometimes.

But I think that the way of life I'm chasing is on its last legs and won't be around after my generation.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    You're not getting one point I've tried to make. Useless.
    You don't understand you are not making a point, other than how bigoted and ignorant you are.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3617

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He is talking about the practice of grooming. britian ,sweden and france are having problems with them muslims doing that to their daughters, He is very right about this
    Don't bother with this clown Chico,he's just being an asswipe.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

There was an article about this a few years ago on DIGG. The reason it happens most of the time when brother/sister children/parents meet later in life for the first time as adults is genetic sexual attraction. GSA is basically when people are attracted to others with similar genetics and interests, and heredity does that. So when these people who are related meet as adults there is some kind of attraction. Obviously most people aren't sexual attracted to family members and this is because of reverse sexual imprinting, or the Westermarck effect.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What do you even say to something like this?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You don't understand you are not making a point, other than how bigoted and ignorant you are.
    Whose standards an I being bigoted and ignorant by? Again I'll ask the question, if they legalized incest, would you then support it because it was the way society wanted to go? Easy. All you have to say is "Yes" or "No". You don't have to use the terms "delusional" or "bigoted".

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Somebody bring up the thread where I try to bang my aunt

Optional

To me though, it is becoming somewhat of a big deal. I'll give you an example. Being a lifetime Christian, I'll never be a supporter of gay marriage. Society is going to do what they want to do, but that's one road I will never follow. I have a friend that said at one time that churches should keep their opinion like that in the churches. Fair enough. Well now that it has been legalized nationwide, she believes that churches are bigoted, and should be looked at for "hate speech" crimes if they don't submit. Now I know this is just one person, but it is a perfect example of evolving that makes my beliefs transcend into societal hate mongering. I don't hate gays. They have the right to do whatever they want to behind closed doors, but I am a hate monger if I don't submit my mind to society's wills, and turn on what I believe the Lord wants me to believe.
    It's tough when it comes to faith based things but even the church needs to change with the times I think.

I'd take a guess that a lot of Christians firmly believe Islam should reform their texts.

maggiethebestdog

Whose standards an I being bigoted and ignorant by? Again I'll ask the question, if they legalized incest, would you then support it because it was the way society wanted to go? Easy. All you have to say is "Yes" or "No". You don't have to use the terms "delusional" or "bigoted".
    What kind of question is that??? Of course not. Why would you even equate that insanity with gay people??? You ARE delusional. It is not my opinion.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I've been looking around for some land out in the country to build a holiday/retirement place. And a big part of it is to get back to the old fashioned way of life and be around more like minded people. Sydney is sooo different to the city I grew up in I feel like a bit of an outsider and even a minority sometimes.

But I think that the way of life I'm chasing is on its last legs and won't be around after my generation.
    Oh really so Australia quite Liberal these days then,what about New Zealand.London has changed dramatically,Hipsters,coffee bars,and yuppies,glad I moved more up North.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-14-16 at 12:19 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    There was an article about this a few years ago on DIGG. The reason it happens most of the time when brother/sister children/parents meet later in life for the first time as adults is genetic sexual attraction. GSA is basically when people are attracted to others with similar genetics and interests, and heredity does that. So when these people who are related meet as adults there is some kind of attraction. Obviously most people aren't sexual attracted to family members and this is because of reverse sexual imprinting, or the Westermarck effect.
    Gummo gets it.

This isn't really an incest matter, it's two adults with a lack of self control is all.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

It's tough when it comes to faith based things but even the church needs to change with the times I think.

I'd take a guess that a lot of Christians firmly believe Islam should reform their texts.
    It's part of the reason I don't attend church as much now. You see a division in the congregations now. I've found it easier for the family to do our studying with other families, or at home now.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

What kind of question is that??? Of course not. Why would you even equate that insanity with gay people??? You ARE delusional. It is not my opinion.
    Never equated it with gay people. Equated it with societal evolution. If you are truly against incest, you will be considered a bigot in a few years.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Oh really so Australia quite Liberal these days then,what about New Zealand.
    Havn't been to NZ in a long time but I bet Auckland is just like Sydney but maybe 10 years behind in the cycle.

I am sure much of rural New Zealand is still old fashioned white ango-saxon protestant values though. And probably will be for a lot longer than Australia.

We are clustered much more population wise, so social changes infect the masses faster here I think.

maggiethebestdog

To me though, it is becoming somewhat of a big deal. I'll give you an example. Being a lifetime Christian, I'll never be a supporter of gay marriage. Society is going to do what they want to do, but that's one road I will never follow. I have a friend that said at one time that churches should keep their opinion like that in the churches. Fair enough. Well now that it has been legalized nationwide, she believes that churches are bigoted, and should be looked at for "hate speech" crimes if they don't submit. Now I know this is just one person, but it is a perfect example of evolving that makes my beliefs transcend into societal hate mongering. I don't hate gays. They have the right to do whatever they want to behind closed doors, but I am a hate monger if I don't submit my mind to society's wills, and turn on what I believe the Lord wants me to believe.

All religion is hate mongering. Read the Bible. You believe in mythology and folklore and you are talking about others??? Religion has had a free run in this country long enough. People are sick of the narrow minded cults that are religion. The fact you bring up homosexuals in an incest related matter shows how stupid you are. You can believe all the religious BS you want. Society is fed up with it and won't let it dictate human attitudes anymore.

maggiethebestdog

Never equated it with gay people. Equated it with societal evolution. If you are truly against incest, you will be considered a bigot in a few years.
    Show me one example where lawmakers are considering making it legal. You can't because it doesn't exist, just like jesus.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Somebody bring up the thread where I try to bang my aunt
    Diggity hasn't checked in yet.

Optional

If you are truly against incest, you will be considered a bigot in a few years.
    I don't think you believe this

Well unless you think the world is going to go all Sodem and Gommorah on us one day.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Well unless you think the world is going to go all Sodem and Gommorah on us one day.
    I actually do believe it sir. When Hillary gets elected, the last Conservative firewall will be gone in the Supreme Court. At that point, anything and everything is basically possible.

packerd_00

Havn't been to NZ in a long time but I bet Auckland is just like Sydney but maybe 10 years behind in the cycle.

I am sure much of rural New Zealand is still old fashioned white ango-saxon protestant values though. And probably will be for a lot longer than Australia.

We are clustered much more population wise, so social changes infect the masses faster here I think.
    If your allowed to immigrate to Britain,I recommend perhaps getting some land up North,much more conservative thinking,it was the main reason Leave won in June.

I hear what you mean inregards to population changing the social fabric,London isn't like the rest of England anymore,its more like New York know.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog

Never underestimate the lunacy of religious based insanity.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Show me one example where lawmakers are considering making it legal. You can't because it doesn't exist, just like jesus.
    Yet. I'll bookmark this thread for how many years I need to.

maggiethebestdog

I hate Hillary more than anybody, but you sir, are a grade A certified loony tune.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

All religion is hate mongering. Read the Bible. You believe in mythology and folklore and you are talking about others??? Religion has had a free run in this country long enough. People are sick of the narrow minded cults that are religion. The fact you bring up homosexuals in an incest related matter shows how stupid you are. You can believe all the religious BS you want. Society is fed up with it and won't let it dictate human attitudes anymore.
    Not talking about others. Talking about societal evolution.

maggiethebestdog

Yet. I'll bookmark this thread for how many years I need to.
    Where all of your examples of one person pushing for the legalization of incest, lowering the age of consent and bestiality??? Can't find any??? Then why are you talking about???

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I hate Hillary more than anybody, but you sir, are a grade A certified loony tune.
    Success!!!!! We found something to agree on.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

it all comes down to God, some people will never be accountable and call a sin a sin. We don't judge that is up to the almighty. You don't have to believe in God. We don't give a fuk what you do but to standardize your opinions and call them the truth is just wrong. Go about your Merry way trust me when I tell you nobody gives a fuk. We are not trying to oppress you or hold you back. Just understand that certain principles and truths are and were from the very beginning the foundation on which all life and intelligence is governed even God himself knows the rules.

so what happens when one day male and female quit having offspring and all the pro gay crowd starts bitching and moaning about nobody to support and contribute to thier equality and benefits they so deserve?

yes you deserve tolerance and equality in the conditions that you live your life to merit such a reward. Nobody and not even the adversary himself can rewrite the laws and principles of truth and you will just have to struggle to understand that.

We are all humans that have free agency, Christian or not, so saying we are intolerant and bigots is your opinion and some may be. You may be shocked how many could care less how people choose to live their lifestyle....yet us not caring and focusing on our own families and enternities makes is selfish and bigots.

Do what you want just don't assume you can rewrite the truth and what we believe in. That is our free agency.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Maggies your statements appear to be very defensive. You gay bro?

I don't see why incest among consenting adults is worse than homosexuality... what's the difference?

Do you think it's ok if it's gay incest? Then no children can come from it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

maggiethebestdog

Not talking about others. Talking about societal evolution.

I thought you whackjobs didn't believe in evolution. You know, the scientifically proven fact that tells us how humans were created. What would happen if you actually thought for yourself a day in your life?? Would your head explode???

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Maggies your statements appear to be very defensive. You gay bro?

I don't see why incest among consenting adults is worse than homosexuality... what's the difference?

Do you think it's ok if it's gay incest? Then no children can come from it.

I would like to respond but i have no idea what you are saying.

Optional

I actually do believe it sir. When Hillary gets elected, the last Conservative firewall will be gone in the Supreme Court. At that point, anything and everything is basically possible.
    I think you worry too much. Extremists on both ends will keep pushing us all along the middle ground path. And future generations adapt. Thye wont hate it and we wont be here.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    it all comes down to God, some people will never be accountable and call a sin a sin. We don't judge that is up to the almighty. You don't have to believe in God. We don't give a fuk what you do but to standardize your opinions and call them the truth is just wrong. Go about your Merry way trust me when I tell you nobody gives a fuk. We are not trying to oppress you or hold you back. Just understand that certain principles and truths are and were from the very beginning the foundation on which all life and intelligence is governed even God himself knows the rules.

so what happens when one day male and female quit having offspring and all the pro gay crowd starts bitching and moaning about nobody to support and contribute to thier equality and benefits they so deserve?

yes you deserve tolerance and equality in the conditions that you live your life to merit such a reward. Nobody and not even the adversary himself can rewrite the laws and principles of truth and you will just have to struggle to understand that.

We are all humans that have free agency, Christian or not, so saying we are intolerant and bigots is your opinion and some may be. You may be shocked how many could care less how people choose to live their lifestyle....yet us not caring and focusing on our own families and enternities makes is selfish and bigots.

Do what you want just don't assume you can rewrite the truth and what we believe in. That is our free agency.

Well i guess nobody can argue with those facts. COO COO COO COO COO COO COO COO.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I thought you whackjobs didn't believe in evolution. You know, the scientifically proven fact that tells us how humans were created. What would happen if you actually thought for yourself a day in your life?? Would your head explode???
    That's the great thing about God. I can give my problems to him, and rest easy. It's worked for 48 years. I appreciate your advice about the head exploding and all, but I think I'll stick with what has worked for me.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I think you worry too much. Extremists on both ends will keep pushing us all along the middle ground path. And future generations adapt. Thye wont hate it and we wont be here.
    That's the thing. There aren't too many conservative extremists. Republicans nowadays just want to keep their seats. very few stand for anything. This thing is about to swing left faster than you can imagine.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Well i guess nobody can argue with those facts. COO COO COO COO COO COO COO COO.
    Must have hit a nerve

argue all you want....it won't change the rules...nor did I make them.

all of your scholarly education and carnal inventions won't change the eternities. Good luck.

First 123456 Last