stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Rudy spotted on a POF date

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    why is that very odd? the regular POF girls tend to smell?

No, TMS just has a phobia about stinky gash.

So the one chick said "I want you to take me"? Really? Chale.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this is TMS's POF theme song:

"pick me, pick me, ya....."

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Rudy spotted on a POF date

haha.... reminds me once long ago, around 2004, was at a rockets game with a fine ass little sexy brunette.... we'd just bought big ass beers late int the 3rd quarter.... rockets trailing, but start making a big run.... we take the lead, crowd jumps to its feet, including my babe, and as she stands, she loses grip on the beer and dumps it on the two black people (a guy and his date), in the seats right in front of us.... right on his nappy head....

thought he was gonna start some shit for a second.....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

why is that very odd? the regular POF girls tend to smell?
    Yes, 90% of women... internet dating always smell like dumpsters, sewers, etc.

Girl #5 said we are meeting at a mall on the East Side 3PM. Hope this chick doesn't stand me up. Maybe Paco will be around later? Paco don't get too drunk before the 8PM game. I'll meet you somewhere man. Or if I'm not too drunk.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    haha.... reminds me once long ago, around 2004, was at a rockets game with a fine ass little sexy brunette.... we'd just bought big ass beers late int the 3rd quarter.... rockets trailing, but start making a big run.... we take the lead, crowd jumps to its feet, including my babe, and as she stands, she loses grip on the beer and dumps it on the two black people (a guy and his date), in the seats right in front of us.... right on his nappy head....

thought he was gonna start some shit for a second.....

Jesus, wtf.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Yes, 90% of women... internet dating always smell like dumpsters, sewers, etc.
    LOLOLOL sewers...so ridiculous..

You are something else...we all live bicariously through you antics as we have all signed our souls away with that gold ring on our fingers....

KEEP IT UP!

The blowjobber looks OK...not a fan of the tats and hate the Michigan hat... though she looks like she can be wild which obviously she confirmed. #5 is nothing special as too skinny and sounds crazy. #6 seems interesting, though some photos don't do her justice. The wittiness is a major plus as my wife is like that...she knows how to really ball bust someone, especially rippin on me, and I'm always dying laughing
    Last edited by FrozenMAN; 09-03-16 at 08:46 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3617

ITM - Ask... and he shall receive.

Ok fellas. This is probably going to be the longest update.

Unfortunately... I never had a chance to post Girl #4. It figures... when you don't post up the hype.... it all happens naturally. Totally nuts. I'm really disappointed in Girl #3 by the way... she really shafted me on her photos. Her originals look WAY BETTER than her updated ones. She looks very fukking rough. Oddly enough she Favorite Me at POF... because she's trying to follow my log ins. So, I know she's still somewhat onto me. Don't know what she's up to though?

Girl #4

32, 5'6'' She from the website AM. Not POF.

And then she sends me this photo Thursday night.... just before meeting her. And I was like.... holy .

Basically... I think was messing around on her BF? Not completely 100% sure... but I just have a hunch. We were just texting back and forth for about a month now. On Thursday I said... hey what are you doing this holiday weekend? She goes... well I have to see my brother out of state he's in the service. It's about a 10 hour drive from here. She goes... well can you meet me tonight? (Which was Thursday.) I said... I'm not BS'ing you but I have stupid a$$ fantasy football to do. (And yes one of the leagues was here at SBR.) I said... I don't know when I'm going to finish... but possibly could meet up with you around Midnight?

She said... well let's play it by ear. Let me know when you're done. I think I was in Round 14 in Fantasy... and I text her... hey I'm almost done. You still want to meet up? She goes I'm in my PJ's right now... but yes I'll meet up with you. Give me about 30 minutes to shower and stuff. I said ok...

She picked out a bar that was about halfway between us. It was a nice bar... like a very nice sports bar... but hardly anyone there. Must of been the holiday weekend? Bartender was really cool to me. She had about 5 Miller Lites... and the bartender bought us a shot... I didn't take it... but she did. Cut the story short... I wasn't really looking for anything. It's so funny when you aren't looking for anything... something GREAT is going to happen. Unreal. I kept the conversation going.... never a dull moment... we were there for 2 hours.

She goes... let's finish our drinks... I have to get up early tomorrow. I said no problem. I had 4 Rum n cokes... she had 5 Miller Lites. My bill was only $12.50. Like I said... drinks were loaded... bartender was unbelievably nice. I tipped him $10.00

We weren't even on each other... like she kept on touching my knee/leg while we were drinking at the bar... but I never once brushed up against her... or touched her.

We're walking out to our cars.... and we were parked under a well lit street lamp... we came outside... and it was pitch black. I wasn't looking for a kiss or anything. Just playing it really cool. Her car was on the left... I'm on the right. She goes to her driver side door... and opens it... I thought she was going to get in and go... so I just waived bye to her from her passenger window... and I was about to enter my vehicle. She quickly gets out.... apparently she put a jacket on because it was cold??!?! Didn't know she was going to do that? It was freezing outside. So she comes near me and I said hey... let's take a photo. So... we took a photo and... we needed 3 takes because she kept looking way lol I'll post it later.

She then hugs me... very close. She's intentionally taking her quad area of her leg.... and smashing up against my cok. She literally smashing me up against my SUV. We then start to make out. She's forcing the entire thing. I'm just following her lead. So I start smashing my leg up against her snatch. She kisses very well... and very passionately. After doing this for about... 5 minutes... she stops.... and apparently starts to think. She clearly says "Let's get in the back." I said sure. Hopped in the back and she goes... you look nervous? (I'm saying to myself.... baby I never seen anyone in heat like you before.) I said... naw I'm fine. We start to laugh. She lays down in a seductive way.... and says... I want you to take me. Fuk... I just started undoing her pants.... she naturally helps.... we make out some more... she pushes me back in an intense way and starts going to town mouth to cok. (Yeah... you lube it up baby.) Girl is a pro... perfect timing.... rock hard... ready to go. Did it for about 20 minutes. Very tight pu$$y. Perfect match. Didn't smell like a sewer either. Which was very odd. I was ready for the fumes to start coming out after the first few thrusts. But... luckily nothing.

What sucks about everything is... I recorded our conversation with my phone.... I hit the record button... she was saying the funniest sh#$ ever. You guys would of died laughing. I didn't know that when the screen times out... it stops the recording. I SAID FUK NO!!!! When I went to play it back.... it didn't record all the way. That pissed me off the most.

So anyways... she got out of my SUV.... I got out too. We hugged... no kiss... and that was it. She talked impressively sexy and hot. Like... it was different.

Now we go to the next girl!!!

Girl #5

31, tiny little thing.....

Ok... so basically this girl is very emotionally fragile. I truly believe she's on medication but I didn't want to bring it up and ask her. Every time I talk to her on the phone she asks... "Why do you want to go out with me?" She just says the most odd stuff. Earlier tonight she talked about 2 of her ex boyfriends that abused her. She said she went out on a date a week ago..... and her and the guy were sitting at the bar... and she said the guy kept staring at her. Like... she goes... "I don't like it when you don't give me my space!" I respond and say... listen... honey... I'm not even the guy that did it to you. Chill out. Like I said... she was freaking me out tonight... with the stuff she was saying. She goes... just be nice to me. Ok? I hate dating! I just want someone nice. (I'm saying to myself... well you came to the right place.)

So here's the situation.... I'm supposed to meet her at 3:00 PM on Saturday. I selected an earlier time.... so she'd go for it... and plus... I have Girl #6 ready at 7:00 PM They both live about 5 minutes from each other.

Girl #6

40, super talkative. quick witted. This should be good.

I've only been talking to this woman for about 3 days. Just got off the phone with her a couple hours ago. She's very quick witted. Her voice sounds like a sex operator. The goal is to meet her around 7PM or 8PM. So.... I'm going to meet Girl #5 first. And then Girl #6 later.

Plus, we have college football going on. I'm eyeing the North Carolina game at 5:30 PM Eastern. And... I'm looking at USC at 8:00 PM. So, I hope these women don't fuk up my betting vibe.

I hope this turns out to be something good!

Probability of pulling this off......

Girl #5 50% (because she's very emotional.... and weird.)

Girl #6 98% (I don't think she'll back out.)

How do you keep track of all these ho's mate.

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

#6 tranny alert?

TheMoneyShot

Well guys.... what a nutty Saturday.

Met up with the the 31 year old at 3PM. We met at a mall. Practically walked around the entire time. There was a restaurant bar there. Been walking around for about an hour and talking. I said hey you want to grab a drink? She goes um... I'll have a drink but with no alcohol in it. I said... um... ok. Then she said.. well you can drink if you'd like.. it won't bother me. So I had a captain coke. She had a virgin margarita?

I placed my wager around 5:10 for North Carolina. She waited on me. I kept on apologizing because I kept logging in and out with some books trying to find a true line. Not going to rat out any books..... but one of which kept kicking me off... saying site not available.

She left around 6:00 PM or so. I asked her for a photo in a nice smooth way... (and we were cool the entire time.) It totally tripped her out. She quickly said something like.... "Do you have a bet with someone or something?" lol I kept a straight face and said no... not at all. She goes why do you want one? I said hey... it's no big deal. It's not an issue. All she did was initiate a hug. And you could tell she meant it.... but I barely even hugged her back. She got in her car and left.... and I just got in my ride.

Had some Subway... didn't eat all day. Waited on the 8PM girl... the 40 year old. and basically the videos will describe what happened.

Video #1 2:28 PM

Video #2 6:16 PM

This is a screen shot of the text the first girl sent me. Her text is in Yellow. My text is in blue.

Video #3 9:48 PM

Video #4 11:34 PM

Video #5 12:08 AM

Video #6 12:52 AM

Video #7 2:01 AM

Video #8 2:50 AM

What a waste of time....

My mind and tells me this use to be fun. I think I've reached the point... the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave TheMoneyShot 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, JJJ, and The Giant

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

would rather save the hour of my life watching these videos with the expected results but can someone update me as to what happened

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3617

Met up with the the 31 year old at 3PM. We met at a mall. Practically walked around the entire time. There was a restaurant bar there. Been walking around for about an hour and talking. I said hey you want to grab a drink? She goes um... I'll have a drink but with no alcohol in it. I said... um... ok. Then she said.. well you can drink if you'd like.. it won't bother me. So I had a captain coke. She had a virgin margarita?

I placed my wager around 5:10 for North Carolina. She waited on me. I kept on apologizing because I kept logging in and out with some books trying to find a true line. Not going to rat out any books..... but one of which kept kicking me off... saying site not available.

She left around 6:00 PM or so. I asked her for a photo in a nice smooth way... (and we were cool the entire time.) It totally tripped her out. She quickly said something like.... "Do you have a bet with someone or something?" lol I kept a straight face and said no... not at all. She goes why do you want one? I said hey... it's no big deal. It's not an issue. All she did was initiate a hug. And you could tell she meant it.... but I barely even hugged her back. She got in her car and left.... and I just got in my ride.

Had some Subway... didn't eat all day. Waited on the 8PM girl... the 40 year old. and basically the videos will describe what happened.

This is a screen shot of the text the first girl sent me. Her text is in Yellow. My text is in blue.

What a waste of time....

My mind and tells me this use to be fun. I think I've reached the point... the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore.
    Hey you tried man,she was jerking you around,need to try one of those Cougar Bars,those broads are up for it,no f@ckin around.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 09-04-16 at 08:22 PM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

LOL had several nights like that myself with those pof hoes, penetrate it, keep banging kid.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Lol I tried warning you OP about these online shanks but you still choose to listen with your wrong head...

Glad to see you may finally be realizing what a waste of time it is though...

Nothing like starting a binary with a real world female and seeing where it could lead...

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

too many videos brosif....this isn't a smelly snatch documentary...

the text based posts with an occasional vid or pic is the best combo lol

The juice is not worth the squeeze!

stevek173

Met a good one tonight fellas.

Real as fuk. Hooked up a little, nothing too serious. Yes, I would date her and be done screwing with anything else. She's real.

It works for me.

It's up to her.

Gorgeous.
    Last edited by stevek173; 09-05-16 at 01:13 AM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Steve, take some notes from my man Money. This is how you put together a thread.

Money, that was one of the best detailed nights of all time. I loved when you were videoing her, and even though she sort of knew, she didn't really know. Sorry the night ended with a thud, but you laid the foundation. If you're ever in the area again, her legs will spread faster than a King Mayan running for the border.

The drinking and driving is a bit scary though, man. Be careful. It only takes one mistake, and you or someone else will pay dearly.

One last thing. Why do you always seem to do these threads right around football season? This seems like a project best run between February and August. Your whole attitude changed when you lost those football games, I'm sure the blondie probably noticed, too. That's a certain way to dry up cougar vag.

Great thread as always.

stevek173

I can't post her pic lol her kid sounds tough with tough friends and knows where I live he'd kill me.

She cray, me cray. She insists I smoke weed.

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

TMS any weekend updates....

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

Moneyshot you are doing sbr users proud continue meeting up with these hot ladies, dont give up

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Posting in a legend SBR thread tbh

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

If you can give em a milk bath..sure why not

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

What a waste of time....

Money, how many restraining orders are you currently fighting? As per your thread title, dont you find driving 8 hours round trip for 20 minutes of cooze to be rather -even? get it back on sunday, Mr. Shot.

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

TMS any updates kid?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Bring back Hank Webber

TheMoneyShot

Thanks for the posts fellas!

Working on a few oldies right now. Nothing really to write about. No 8/10's or 9/10's

Just about 3/10's and a 4/10

These women are nuts.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

MoneyShot is a true legend!

Way to go brother!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Holy fukk, Moneyshot just leveled up

Fukking pro

TheMoneyShot

Ok guys! What's up? Hope everyone is winning some cash during the football year.

This may be the last weekend I do this to end the Summer. I typically don't do this in the Fall. I'm about to post a series of photos in each post. There could be 2 girls.... or 3 girls.... or more... etc. They all live in a certain region in which.... I can meet them all in one day. More than likely... it will happen this Saturday. I'm going to let you vote on it. Because I'm undecided. So based on what you see.... and their age.... you let me know on any grading scale.... 1 to 10. Please don't use Russian Rocket's grading curve. He grades on a harsh curve. You may not reach a 4 with any of these women lol

If we factored in what I've been talking about with every single girl... we'd be here for days. Don't have time to do all of this. Barely have enough to post these photos.

So give me an hour or so..... and the photos will be posted.

TheMoneyShot

Ok... well I don't even know what # we left off on... so I'm just starting with #10

Group #1

Girl #10 35 Years Old

Girl #11 43 Years Old

TheMoneyShot

Group #2

Girl #12 47 Years Old

Girl #13 25 Years Old

Girl #14 36 Years Old

Girl #15 46 Years Old

TheMoneyShot

Group #3

Girl #16 39 Years Old

ON THE LEFT

Now the issues with this girl.... she just broke her foot/ankle. Unreal. And she still went out last Saturday! lol So.... I would have to put up with crutches when hanging out with her. She's 100% real though. Verified.

TheMoneyShot

Now... majority of these women are good to go. They want to fuk. I would say..... 75% are confirmed.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Girl 11 or 13 but she looks like work, but esp 11 great set of racks and by that one pic she took she will let you play with the rack while she sucks you off laying down on her back upside down. That is your winner pal

First ... 5678910 Last