Originally posted on 09/04/2016:

Well guys.... what a nutty Saturday.

Met up with the the 31 year old at 3PM. We met at a mall. Practically walked around the entire time. There was a restaurant bar there. Been walking around for about an hour and talking. I said hey you want to grab a drink? She goes um... I'll have a drink but with no alcohol in it. I said... um... ok. Then she said.. well you can drink if you'd like.. it won't bother me. So I had a captain coke. She had a virgin margarita?

I placed my wager around 5:10 for North Carolina. She waited on me. I kept on apologizing because I kept logging in and out with some books trying to find a true line. Not going to rat out any books..... but one of which kept kicking me off... saying site not available.

She left around 6:00 PM or so. I asked her for a photo in a nice smooth way... (and we were cool the entire time.) It totally tripped her out. She quickly said something like.... "Do you have a bet with someone or something?" lol I kept a straight face and said no... not at all. She goes why do you want one? I said hey... it's no big deal. It's not an issue. All she did was initiate a hug. And you could tell she meant it.... but I barely even hugged her back. She got in her car and left.... and I just got in my ride.

Had some Subway... didn't eat all day. Waited on the 8PM girl... the 40 year old. and basically the videos will describe what happened.

Video #1 2:28 PM

Video #2 6:16 PM

This is a screen shot of the text the first girl sent me. Her text is in Yellow. My text is in blue.

Video #3 9:48 PM

Video #4 11:34 PM

Video #5 12:08 AM

Video #6 12:52 AM

Video #7 2:01 AM

Video #8 2:50 AM

What a waste of time....

My mind and tells me this use to be fun. I think I've reached the point... the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore.