Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

these old actors dont give a shit anymore. their place in movie history is already cemented so they just do any old bullshit for money now.
    i mean did anyone see al pacino in jack and jill? lol y the penetrate would he do that if he didnt give a shit anymore?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I've moved on much as I love Pacino, Deniro, Nicholson, McQueen, Eastwood,Caan etc and much their era. There was a great group that came out in late 80's into the mid 90's with likes of DiCaprio , Wahlberg, Damon, Bale, Phoenix, Norton, Penn, Slater Pitt etc......where's the next group??? Here we are 20+ years later and most those guys I mentioned who are now in 40's or 50's even still making best movies? Step up young crew!!
    christian bale, tom hardy, jake gyllenhal (awesome in night crawler),

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah Gyllenhal and Hardy badass and I mentioned Bale but those guys all around 40 and been around awhile. I meant who's the next great crop younger coming up?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Wallnuts View Post
    or is he just scared to stop working. dude cant turn down a script. that boxing movie, the intern, DIRTY GRANDPA!!! Its sad. Godfather 2 was a long time ago

First 12