brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

AIDS manufactured ?

http://www.originofaids.com

would post a paragraph, won't let me on a mobile device. The case that it was manufactured would mean there is a cure as well. No one would manufacture a virus without having the cure for themselves. How can over a million people just come up with the virus in Africa all of a sudden? Busy monkeys? Doubt it...

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know a virus has only 2 food sources.

#1 is animal flesh and #2 is gluten. 99.9% of all breads have gluten in it. I'm sure the government likes it that way. They need and want people sick all the time. Also, most people eat meat in North America; I sure as hell don't. That's why all you see on commercials is meat, meat and more meat.

McDonald's, Burger King, Chick fil A and a bunch of other Barbeque commercials where it shows family hanging out and having a good time. This is all by design. Viruses can't survive without meat or gluten for about 7 days.

There are over 200 countries in this world and USA is ranked #37 in health care. Some of the BS ingredients the US uses like MALTODEXTRIN and SOY LECITHIN are banned in other countries how deadly they are to your health. Doritos have Maltodextrin and they put Soy Lecithin in about 90% of the shit you eat right now. Hell, look at the ingredients in your chips or candy; they even started putting it in fking chewing gum like Juicy Fruit!
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave TheAntFather 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Antfather, where have you been all my life?

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post

#1 is animal flesh and #2 is gluten. 99.9% of all breads have gluten in it. I'm sure the government likes it that way. They need and want people sick all the time. Also, most people eat meat in North America; I sure as hell don't. That's why all you see on commercials is meat, meat and more meat.

McDonald's, Burger King, Chick fil A and a bunch of other Barbeque commercials where it shows family hanging out and having a good time. This is all by design. Viruses can't survive without meat or gluten for about 7 days.

There are over 200 countries in this world and USA is ranked #37 in health care. Some of the BS ingredients the US uses like MALTODEXTRIN and SOY LECITHIN are banned in other countries how deadly they are to your health. Doritos have Maltodextrin and they put Soy Lecithin in about 90% of the shit you eat right now. Hell, look at the ingredients in your chips or candy; they even started putting it in fking chewing gum like Juicy Fruit!
    so in theory, if someone with the hiv virus goes without meat and bread for 7 days they will be cured? Thats F'n amazing.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    so in theory, if someone with the hiv virus goes without meat and bread for 7 days they will be cured? Thats F'n amazing.
    I would say this is correct. I haven't been to the doctor in 12 years. I never get sick.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Also, raw organic garlic and organic cayenne pepper will speed up the healing process in eliminating bacteria and viruses out of the body.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm pretty sure my grandmother gave me soy lecithin vitamin tabs early in my life. I took them religiously from age 17-21. Of course I took other vitamins. Don't know why I took them?? If grandma says to take them and they're good for you.... guess you're going to do it?

Never read into it though? If they are considered poisonous why are vitamin manufacturer's selling them?

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

I would say this is correct. I haven't been to the doctor in 12 years. I never get sick.
    Lol.. Typical uneducated ranter .

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm pretty sure my grandmother gave me soy lecithin vitamin tabs early in my life. I took them religiously from age 17-21. Of course I took other vitamins. Don't know why I took them?? If grandma says to take them and they're good for you.... guess you're going to do it?

Never read into it though? If they are considered poisonous why are vitamin manufacturer's selling them?
    Don't ask me why the US does it. My theory is population control. They even put Soy Lecithin in baby formula. It's sickening. This is why you see SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) all the time now. They put it in candy, chewing gum and all kinds of boxed and packaged goods. I put some links below so you can see the other toxic ingredients to avoid. Good luck.

http://www.drgangemi.com/healthtopics/msg/

http://www.naturalnews.com/039638_to...pplements.html

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...ur-health.aspx

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

It also helps the Pharmaceutical Industry when people are sick because it's a 400 Billion dollar a year cash cow. This is just pharmaceuticals; the US makes a ton off of cancer research and other bogus foundations when cancer is easily reversible with certain natural herbs through apoptosis. Cayenne Pepper causes cancer cells to commit suicide and kill themselves.

The government and pharmaceutical industry can't patent Cayenne Pepper or anything else natural. So, the government, Cancer research and doctors will conveniently ignore any natural cure to the grave. They would all lose Billions of dollars and no one would be reliant on the gov or doctors or cancer research anymore. Natural cures are not good for the government.

http://www.cayennepepper.info/can-ca...re-cancer.html

http://dietheartnews.com/2012/01/hot...ells-in-study/

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

It also helps the Pharmaceutical Industry when people are sick because it's a 400 Billion dollar a year cash cow. This is just pharmaceuticals; the US makes a ton off of cancer research and other bogus foundations when cancer is easily reversible with certain natural herbs through apoptosis. Cayenne Pepper causes cancer cells to commit suicide and kill themselves.

The government and pharmaceutical industry can't patent Cayenne Pepper or anything else natural. So, the government, Cancer research and doctors will conveniently ignore any natural cure to the grave. They would all lose Billions of dollars and no one would be reliant on the gov or doctors or cancer research anymore. Natural cures are not good for the government.

So.. When's this redneck getting banned?

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Good links Beardman.

I hate going off topic but since Beardman took us there here's what I have found with cayenne.

I make up a paste using cayenne as the main ingredient and use it as a suave on my fingers and toes when winter fishing. It generates lasting heat and is harmless.
    Not sure about Rednecks (?) but I can tell you it work's for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Don't ask me why the US does it. My theory is population control. They even put Soy Lecithin in baby formula. It's sickening. This is why you see SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) all the time now. They put it in candy, chewing gum and all kinds of boxed and packaged goods. I put some links below so you can see the other toxic ingredients to avoid. Good luck.]
    Ok, I need enlighting. So this harmful chemical "Soy Lecithin" is banned in numerous other countries. It is found or PUT in 90% of our food supply. And the theory is population control.
    So what % of the population is only eating the 10% of non Soy Lecithin food? I need to know exactly what specific trade the Illuminati needs to keep America running. I wanna be with the elite group, I love cults.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Ok, I need enlighting. So this harmful chemical "Soy Lecithin" is banned in numerous other countries. It is found or PUT in 90% of our food supply. And the theory is population control.
    So what % of the population is only eating the 10% of non Soy Lecithin food? I need to know exactly what specific trade the Illuminati needs to keep America running. I wanna be with the elite group, I love cults.
    I'll help you out a little bit of what I eat. When I get asked my age by numerous people wherever I go, they think I'm lying that I'm 34 years old. They swear up and down that I'm lying and tell me that I'm 23 or 24 years old.

Now, I don't know about any elite groups or illuminati; but I do know a wealth of information about Nutrition. I got my Bachelor's degree in Nutritional Sciences from the University of Texas. There are certain foods you should avoid like the plague that accelerates aging.

These foods to avoid are: Starches, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Potaotoes, etc. Any starch is bad for your body. Starch ferments inside your body and creates sugar and alcohol. What alcohol does is accelerate aging and the destruction of organs inside of your body. Not to mention, you will always be in a pissed off mood as alcohol raises your blood pressure and lipids all day. If this isn't bad enough; alcohol also destroys your brain cells. This is why you will see 1 Million commercials about beer on TV and sporting events all day. They want you to keep eating starches and drinking alcohol, so you can have alcohol running through your system 24 hours a day. Alcohol is the #3 cause of death in North America.

Now, to the foods that are good. The following list can be bought at any whole foods market or health store. These are natural grains that are great for your body and have been around for Tens of thousands of years on earth. They are: AMARANTH, QUINOA, KAMUT, SPELT, TEFF, AND RYE. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what you can eat. For safe sweeteners, you can use: DATE SUGAR AND COCONUT SYRUP.

Now, I'm not going to sit around here all day and argue and debate this. I was just trying to help the people who wanted help. I like helping people if they want or are seeking help. If anybody has any more questions or are serious about learning anything else; just PM me and I'll be happy to reply whenever I get back on here. I left a link at the bottom to give an idea of what foods are great for your body.

http://www.rahealing.com/hybrids.html
    Last edited by TheAntFather; 01-06-16 at 12:20 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Good links Beardman.

I hate going off topic but since Beardman took us there here's what I have found with cayenne.

I make up a paste using cayenne as the main ingredient and use it as a suave on my fingers and toes when winter fishing. It generates lasting heat and is harmless.
    Not sure about Rednecks (?) but I can tell you it work's for me.
    Not to mention, if you get frost bite and your whole foot turns black and the doctors says you need to amputate your foot; tell them penetrate you and fill your entire boot with Cayenne Pepper and you're foot will be back to normal within a day or two.

If you get shot or stabbed; fill the entire wound with Cayenne Pepper. It will entirely stop the bleeding for a couple of hours until you get surgery. It's a life saver if you know how to use it.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

POTATOES good. MEAT good. PALEFACE lie.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    I don't know if ant is right or not.. but there's plenty of evidence on the case that AIDS was manufactured.

I eat steak and potatoes all the time, will red meat do bad things to the body, sure. How and why, and all the juicy details, ...idk.

did just cash out outback steak house...
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 01-06-16 at 01:38 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Also, raw organic garlic and organic cayenne pepper will speed up the healing process in eliminating bacteria and viruses out of the body.
    This is fact though.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Just funnin with ya. I am a believer in oreganal oil myself. Not spelled right.

TheMoneyShot

These foods to avoid are: Starches, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Potaotoes, etc. Any starch is bad for your body. Starch ferments inside your body and creates sugar and alcohol. What alcohol does is accelerate aging and the destruction of organs inside of your body. Not to mention, you will always be in a pissed off mood as alcohol raises your blood pressure and lipids all day. If this isn't bad enough; alcohol also destroys your brain cells.
    Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    ...idk. did just cash out outback steak house...
    I'm always curious in different angles in eating properly etc. I eat about 85g of a baked potato 4-5 times a day. I make sure to have 1 bowl of oatmeal natural (daily).... nothing added. I eat around 8-10 lbs of chicken a week. The reason why I like chicken breast... it fills you up properly before a workout. I hate that feeling going to the gym and you have that empty stomach feeling.

Lately.... i've been waking up with a chronic sore throat. Typically happens in the morning.... and goes away after an hour or so. It's annoying. I've been trying to narrow it down as to why the constant sickness?

1. I've read reports that it's bad to reheat chicken a 2nd time. Apparently causes bacteria. That could be one of the issues? And the amount I eat daily.... that would be enough to get anyone sick. But, I've been doing this for about 3 years straight now. Never had any problems during year 1 or year 2. This 3rd year... I'm always taking amox to fight infection.... and I hate it.

2. I cleaned out my dishwasher... took the entire sob apart.... sanitized it.... looked for old food particles... cleared it out. Assembled everything.... and it worked well for about 2 months... then started getting sick again.

3. Started bleaching my toothbrush before every brushing. That worked for a little while.... but then I got sick again.

It's probably the chicken doing it to me? Pisses me off I can't figure this out.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I'm always curious in different angles in eating properly etc. I eat about 85g of a baked potato 4-5 times a day. I make sure to have 1 bowl of oatmeal natural (daily).... nothing added. I eat around 8-10 lbs of chicken a week. The reason why I like chicken breast... it fills you up properly before a workout. I hate that feeling going to the gym and you have that empty stomach feeling.

Lately.... i've been waking up with a chronic sore throat. Typically happens in the morning.... and goes away after an hour or so. It's annoying. I've been trying to narrow it down as to why the constant sickness?

1. I've read reports that it's bad to reheat chicken a 2nd time. Apparently causes bacteria. That could be one of the issues? And the amount I eat daily.... that would be enough to get anyone sick. But, I've been doing this for about 3 years straight now. Never had any problems during year 1 or year 2. This 3rd year... I'm always taking amox to fight infection.... and I hate it.

2. I cleaned out my dishwasher... took the entire sob apart.... sanitized it.... looked for old food particles... cleared it out. Assembled everything.... and it worked well for about 2 months... then started getting sick again.

3. Started bleaching my toothbrush before every brushing. That worked for a little while.... but then I got sick again.

It's probably the chicken doing it to me? Pisses me off I can't figure this out.
    Well fish and bread is what was good enough for Jesus, and for sure good enough for me, I love the stuff. I fish all the time, love cleaning and having fresh fish, usually baked for me, the family loves it fried though. I like cold cuts as well, turkey, roast beef, pastrami, salami, cheeses ... and yes I'm a big fan of chicken, and fresh French bread,
    love steak, don't eat to much burger anymore... And I'm from New Orleans, so red beans, seafood and Cajun reicepes I've come accustomed.

As for gym, depending on what you want your outcome to be is how you should adjust your intake of fats, carbs, proteins etc...

and I think your on to something with the bacteria, but it's the opposite for cold cuts, I hear you should heat for few seconds to kill bacteria ..

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your not only a stiff, but also have cured HIV. Congrats!

bluefish
    Update your status

Billions or trillions spent on research without a cure, but el stiffy knows.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

oh my.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by bluefish View Post
    Billions or trillions spent on research without a cure, but el stiffy knows.
    Do you agree with how AIDS came about though ? One would have a case for conspiracy. Population control for a motive.. Really, monkeys .. To an outbreak that plagues today ?

reminds of a monkey lie I'm familiar with " evolution " ...

boy do monkeys get a bad break in this world..

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

These foods to avoid are: Starches, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Potaotoes, etc. Any starch is bad for your body. Starch ferments inside your body and creates sugar and alcohol. What alcohol does is accelerate aging and the destruction of organs inside of your body. Not to mention, you will always be in a pissed off mood as alcohol raises your blood pressure and lipids all day. If this isn't bad enough; alcohol also destroys your brain cells. This is why you will see 1 Million commercials about beer on TV and sporting events all day. They want you to keep eating starches and drinking alcohol, so you can have alcohol running through your system 24 hours a day. Alcohol is the #3 cause of death in North America.

Now, to the foods that are good. The following list can be bought at any whole foods market or health store. These are natural grains that are great for your body and have been around for Tens of thousands of years on earth. They are: AMARANTH, QUINOA, KAMUT, SPELT, TEFF, AND RYE. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what you can eat. For safe sweeteners, you can use: DATE SUGAR AND COCONUT SYRUP.
    A few things wrong with this. First, every single Blue Zone eats starches, or wheat, or corn or soy or potatoes. The longest living cultures eat these very same foods, but I'm to believe you that they're bad for me?? What about here in Costa Rica? We have a Blue Zone, and they primarily eat rice, beans, potatoes, corn, chicken, bread and fish. According to you, all of these foods (except for the fish) and bad for you.

Second, grains are starches. You should know this if you graduated with Bachelor's degree in Nutritional Sciences from the University of Texas

bluefish
    Update your status

Do you agree with how AIDS came about though ? One would have a case for conspiracy. Population control for a motive.. Really, monkeys .. To an outbreak that plagues today ?

reminds of a monkey lie I'm familiar with " evolution " ...

boy do monkeys get a bad break in this world..

I didn't read the link you provided, but will. I'm sure it will be something that one could make a case for.

What you can't make a case for is this yahoo saying HIV can be cured by not eating meat or whatever for 7 days. Come on now.

bluefish
    Update your status

They should do a season of Naked and Afraid HIV.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by bluefish View Post
    I didn't read the link you provided, but will. I'm sure it will be something that one could make a case for.

What you can't make a case for is this yahoo saying HIV can be cured by not eating meat or whatever for 7 days. Come on now.
    yes, sounds a little fishy, he said a few facts that do ring true though, Americans are unhealthy, chain food by design to say a few. I'm sure ant would be on world news today if people exposed to AIDS could be cured by not eating meat and potatoes.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Great stuff AntFather

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

everyone should watch this ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcpBN4bLCnk

TheMoneyShot

Well fish and bread is what was good enough for Jesus, and for sure good enough for me, I love the stuff. I fish all the time, love cleaning and having fresh fish, usually baked for me, the family loves it fried though. I like cold cuts as well, turkey, roast beef, pastrami, salami, cheeses ... and yes I'm a big fan of chicken, and fresh French bread,
    love steak, don't eat to much burger anymore... And I'm from New Orleans, so red beans, seafood and Cajun reicepes I've come accustomed.

As for gym, depending on what you want your outcome to be is how you should adjust your intake of fats, carbs, proteins etc...

and I think your on to something with the bacteria, but it's the opposite for cold cuts, I hear you should heat for few seconds to kill bacteria ..
    Thanks for sharing the info BF. Yes, I remember the scriptures of the Bible and what I was taught growing up. I guess I question the ages of some of the disciples etc. They seemed to have lived LONG LIVES according to the scriptures. Sometimes I wonder if our calendar was like theirs? Humans don't even come close to living that kind of long life.

As for your cold cuts... you're making me hungry over here. Pastrami and salami sandwiches sounds good!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, this certainly explains a lot of things previously disclosed re: your problems "runnin' down the one night stands."

play that funky music white boy!!!!!!

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

what happens if someone with aids has 6 days to live?

12 Last