I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Think I heard about black elder berries from this guy... It does cut a cold in half.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Think I heard about black elder berries from this guy... It does cut a cold in half.

Today I’m going to share with you the five warning signs that you’re zinc deficient. About 75% of people in the world are deficient, so being deficient in zinc is very common. The 5 warning signs you’re zinc deficient:
    1.) If you get sick a lot or have immune system issues
    2.) Have leaky gut (http://draxe.com/7-signs-symptoms-you...)
    3.) If you struggle with Diarrhea or IBS
    4.) Thinning hair
    5.) Inflammatory skin issues like acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis

One of the biggest factors in causing zinc deficiency is high levels of emotional stress. The second most common cause in zinc deficiency is over-exercise. The third most common reason your zinc deficient is if you’re pregnant or breast feeding. Lastly, if you’re older in age, you may tend to have mal-absorption, which causes a zinc deficiency.

In order to get more zinc in your diet, you need to consume more zinc-rich foods. The top 5 zinc-rich foods are pumpkin seeds, oysters, grass-fed beef, sprouted nuts and seeds, and peas. Additionally, probiotics are a key supplement to take when zinc deficient because it can help your overall absorption of nutrients. For more information on zinc deficiency, you can check out this article: http://draxe.com/zinc-deficiency/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Do I really need to reply to this stuff anymore...

Hiv invented, lol, do I really need to post endless peer reviewed research papers detailing the evolution of this virus and how it mutated, that's right EVOLVED, to infect humans. This is called an antigenic shift, it happened with swine and avian flu and it has been shown the hiv virus existed in primates long before it jumped ship to humans.

There are no cures for viruses, so this reasoning of making a cure is ridiculous. We don't even have a cure for the common cold virus or influenza. There are medications that slow down proliferation of a virus, but no cures, okay?!!!

Some foods are thought to slow down the degradation of telomeres thus extending life, wine& chocolate are two which come to mind. Some foods thought to shorten telomeres are soda and processed foods, specifically processed meats like weeners and pepperoni.
    It is obviously very difficult to study these factors without eliminating confounding variables, ie foods heavy in starch cause obesity and coronary artery disease thus leading to heart disease. But it has been shown that telomeres, which are essentially caps at the end of DNA, can affect longevity.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post

Hiv invented, lol, do I really need to post endless peer reviewed research papers detailing the evolution of this virus and how it mutated, that's right EVOLVED, to infect humans. This is called an antigenic shift, it happened with swine and avian flu and it has been shown the hiv virus existed in primates long before it jumped ship to humans.

There are no cures for viruses, so this reasoning of making a cure is ridiculous. We don't even have a cure for the common cold virus or influenza. There are medications that slow down proliferation of a virus, but no cures, okay?!!!

Some foods are thought to slow down the degradation of telomeres thus extending life, wine& chocolate are two which come to mind. Some foods thought to shorten telomeres are soda and processed foods, specifically processed meats like weeners and pepperoni.
    It is obviously very difficult to study these factors without eliminating confounding variables, ie foods heavy in starch cause obesity and coronary artery disease thus leading to heart disease. But it has been shown that telomeres, which are essentially caps at the end of DNA, can affect longevity.
    dont place the HIV virus " evolving " in the same boat as evolution of man, apples and oranges. So your answer is yes, millions of Africans came down with this disease at the same time, because of some busy monkeys ?

Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12923

It may be time to ask Texas to give you a refund on your degree.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trobin31

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Don't ask me why the US does it. My theory is population control.
    the creation and augmentation of wealth is the strongest form of population control.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    dont place the HIV virus " evolving " in the same boat as evolution of man, apples and oranges. So your answer is yes, millions of Africans came down with this disease at the same time, because of some busy monkeys ?
    I don't know why you are stuck on this thing that bacteria and virus are somehow different forms of life. IT IS LIFE. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND. it uses the same things that make us living, same DNA, amino acids, enzymes protein etc.
    You cannot use this as an argument bc you heard that retard Ham saying it in a speech. I watched those debates and he just makes up his own definition of things which make no sense. But you know who believes it, ppl like you who dont know any better. It is irrefutable that species of animals change to survive in their environment. You know what would happen if they didnt? They would be dead !!! Neanderthals, dead. Wholly mammoth, dead. Those animals that incidentally inherited traits which allowed them to survive, lived. Primates who could think faster, use weapons, etc lived, neandertals, dead. Do you think humans look the same or have the same brain capacity as 20,000 years ago. But i forgot the earth is only 6,000 yo. Do you think you would be able to mate and have kids with encino woman? well, you might, but it would be incredibly difficult for the same reason it is difficult to breed different types of dogs, bc of incompatible dna, which occurs bc of changes in dna over time, this is called evolution.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

i dont know if hiv was engineered but saying that it mutated to infect humans is no proof it was not engineered. thats exactly what labs do. they mutate existing viruses to make them more deadly or change how they infect ppl.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i dont know if hiv was engineered but saying that it mutated to infect humans is no proof it was not engineered. thats exactly what labs do. they mutate existing viruses to make them more deadly or change how they infect ppl.
    It was not a known virus until AFTER it started affecting humans. So there was not a known virus to experiment with in the first place until years after. Also, hiv started infecting ppl the 1970s, we did not have the bioengineering means to do this. We just barely discovered the structure of dna and transcription etc. It was however already present in primates as shown by the primary mutations compared to the one infecting humans. Soooo, your argument that someone could have engineered an not as of yet discovered virus in era when it would have been impossible to do so doesn't hold up. I applaud your reasoning though. Much better than the brainfreeze could have came up with.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

if you believe in evolution, God has one of these waiting for you

brainfreeze
    Meaning

It was not a known virus until AFTER it started affecting humans. So there was not a known virus to experiment with in the first place until years after. Also, hiv started infecting ppl the 1970s, we did not have the bioengineering means to do this. We just barely discovered the structure of dna and transcription etc. It was however already present in primates as shown by the primary mutations compared to the one infecting humans. Soooo, your argument that someone could have engineered an not as of yet discovered virus in era when it would have been impossible to do so doesn't hold up. I applaud your reasoning though. Much better than the brainfreeze could have came up with.
    Lol, guess you haven't heard of underground " secret " test facilities either.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

trobin31

Look i want to think you guys cannot be this cognitively impaired but i hstarting have my doubts.

One last time and then I am done bc if you don't get it after this there is truly zero hope for any of you. You will be doomed to a life of stupid beliefs and ignorance of facts.

Fact: the isolate of hiv was discovered in the blood of man in Congo in 1956.

Fact: hiv had spread throughout Africa long before it reached Europe and the usa.

Fact: the most primitive form if hiv, (simian immunodef virus), resided in chimpanzees in the Congo region.

Fact: several humans in Congo region ate chimpanzees, introducing the virus into their blood.

Fact: hiv spread through out Africa for decades prior to arriving in Europe and the usa.

Fact, the basic structure of DNA was only discovered in 1953.

Throughout the 1960s-present, understanding of how dna replicated, transcribed, transcripted, spliced etc developed.

Soooo, you are telling me that in the 1940s, before we even knew dna structure existed and 30 + years before we could manipulate it, secretly funded scientist had spliced together a virus that only existed in remotest parts of Africa with the hope it would spread just so they could dominate the world, population control or whatever.

If you even think this is remotely a possibility after ive clearly spelled out this timeline to you and all your friends here. Well then you are gonna get a bright blue ribbon when you get to heaven that says DUNCE on it.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

first of all you cant know who knew about siv back then just because the mainstream science community was unaware. also not having the means to mutate the virus is ridiculous. they claim the virus mutated from eating monkeys. you saying they didnt have the tech to feed monkey meat to ppl to mutate the virus then spread it however they wanted once mutated?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Look i want to think you guys cannot be this cognitively impaired but i hstarting have my doubts.

One last time and then I am done bc if you don't get it after this there is truly zero hope for any of you. You will be doomed to a life of stupid beliefs and ignorance of facts.

Fact: the isolate of hiv was discovered in the blood of man in Congo in 1956.

Fact: hiv had spread throughout Africa long before it reached Europe and the usa.

Fact: the most primitive form if hiv, (simian immunodef virus), resided in chimpanzees in the Congo region.

Fact: several humans in Congo region ate chimpanzees, introducing the virus into their blood.

Fact: hiv spread through out Africa for decades prior to arriving in Europe and the usa.

Fact, the basic structure of DNA was only discovered in 1953.

Throughout the 1960s-present, understanding of how dna replicated, transcribed, transcripted, spliced etc developed.

Soooo, you are telling me that in the 1940s, before we even knew dna structure existed and 30 + years before we could manipulate it, secretly funded scientist had spliced together a virus that only existed in remotest parts of Africa with the hope it would spread just so they could dominate the world, population control or whatever.

If you even think this is remotely a possibility after ive clearly spelled out this timeline to you and all your friends here. Well then you are gonna get a bright blue ribbon when you get to heaven that says DUNCE on it.
    When I get to heaven, I will be in the presence of ultimate truth. I will know everything, within seconds .... This is the fun part, putting the pieces together here.

Are you telling me scientist don't test & manipulate viruses ? Are you telling me the gov. doesn't give billions in biological defense, paying scientist, did we have the smartest people in the universe here at that time ? .. " project paper clip " ... So some folks ate some monkeys, boom there it was right ? No, quarantine, no idea it's even there until.....a million people are infected. Possible... But I doubt it.

I dont have have evidence for fact that it was manufactured, that's why there is a question mark in original statement. Why do you constantly have to be argumentative and name call ? Just speak your peace man, why get emotional ..

trobin31

You put a question mark, I answered it. Sorry if I offended you by trying to educate you since I am an expert in the subject matter. You guys just carry on. I won't offend you by introducing any more facts.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

You put a question mark, I answered it. Sorry if I offended you by trying to educate you since I am an expert in the subject matter. You guys just carry on. I won't offend you by introducing any more facts.
    Stupid beliefs " ignorant " of facts ... Dunce cap when I get to heaven ...

These aren't facts, this is your opinion. The facts you do bring forth is your mainstream facts that you've grown to trust, love, & be comfortable with from the scientific community, that doesn't make them correct. They could be right, or I could be right, it was manufactured. I don't know. What I do know is man is corrupt & power is the ultimate appeal to most ...period

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    first of all you cant know who knew about siv back then just because the mainstream science community was unaware. also not having the means to mutate the virus is ridiculous. they claim the virus mutated from eating monkeys. you saying they didnt have the tech to feed monkey meat to ppl to mutate the virus then spread it however they wanted once mutated?
    Exactly

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Unreal

First 12