Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

For breakfast raw chicken liver

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

In my younger years.... not knowing too much... and wanting something healthy...

I always had the Roasted Chicken Breast at Subway... no cheese.. no dressing.

Watch how much weight you lose eating that every meal or every day.

Ebe
    28-1

That sounds good TMS

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    That sounds good TMS
    It's very good.... as in... losing weight. Load up on pickles... black olives... or whatever you want.

A lot of posters are going to bash this because the chicken is processed.

You want lard on your body?? Or processed foods in your stomach? Pick your poison.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You only live once in life don't deprive yourself of good food because you're trying to be a jerk off and think you're going to live longer eating really healthy… Nothing wrong with having a good diet but don't be obsessed over because then you're a jerk off

Ebe
    28-1

Ive eaten at Subway quite a bit. Pretty good sandwiches. But I do get mayonnaise which isnt good.

Also recently I quit drinking for 6 weeks and lost weight just by doing that.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I love working out and being healthy....
    But also enjoy the hell out of some good food.

Just gotta find your medium.
    Eating a good breakfast and lunch and then enjoying dinner is what I usually do.
    Just gotta find stuff with nutritional value that you enjoy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thamer what do you bench press 120 lbs you penetrate

I probably can throw you 10 yards in the air

Ebe
    28-1

Ebe
    28-1

I want to be like Bear Grylls

Guy is a savage

Eats every animal and life form he encounters with no ill effects

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thamer what do you bench press 120 lbs you penetrate

I probably can throw you 10 yards in the air
    I'm a big guy coach. You don't want problems.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You only live once in life don't deprive yourself of good food because you're trying to be a jerk off and think you're going to live longer eating really healthy… Nothing wrong with having a good diet but don't be obsessed over because then you're a jerk off
    The more you post the more inclined I am to believe that you begin each day with a triple helping of dumbass for breakfast.

No disrespect intended, just saying.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Isaiah 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Eat pussies
    Points Awarded:

jayfly gave tony_come 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Guys, don't listen to JJ. All he wants is to get rich of your gambling addiction and then see you die of junk food.

Raw food diet is magical. Eat raw fruits and vegetables, nuts and sashimi for protein. Drink water an tea, no juices.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    You sound like my wife.
    Lol do not bother with these guys, the country, live in the woods, people would not understand.
    Also, most republican voters won't understand, check obesity rates in republican states.
    Women are beautiful in Cali, Washington, democratic states etc.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

Quote Originally Posted by parlayin View Post
    Hard part is that eating is one of the few things we get to enjoy each day and there aren't many healthy foods that taste good. Makes eating more of a pain than a joy. None of the stuff mentioned above as healthy sounds tasty. Going to the store to buy veggies to come home and juice is just another set of chores that most people already hate doing, on top of working jobs we don't like
    You have to put some effort if you want to change.
    Thats the point....

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by gavin View Post
    drink eggs for morning meal, eat salad from panera at lunch(they tell you the calories) eat salad with grilled chicken or steak with feta cheese at dinner...drink 1 cup of water per hour...pack skoal dips to curb your appetite

lmao, yes eat healthy but give your self mouth cancer while doing it, great trade off

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Healthy people still die as well

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

fukk that shit!...I'm throwing a goddamn ribeye steak on the grill, side of baked potato with sour cream and chives, greek salad, and fukking miller lite!......I do high protein/low carbs...exercise and do cardio...stay very active and started working out again...you can basically eat whatever you like (no junk food/fast food) as long as you do it in moderation...cut back portions....that's the secret!..drink plenty of water...do these things and you won't have any problems...

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by charcoalbbq View Post
    People who eat unhealthy don't know what feeling good is because they never experienced. If you want to experience what feeling good is try eating healthy for 15 days, then go back to your old eat way on the 16th day and see the difference. How you feel on that 16th day after clean eating 15 days is hwo you felt your entire life but you will only see how horrible it is when you go clean for 15 days.

Try this for 15 days:
    - Dont eat anything with Wheat, Oats, Rye or Barley
    - Don't eat any processed meat or food
    - Dont eat anything fried
    - Don't drink any pop or juice...even freshly squeezed.
    - dont cook the food in high heat...its ok to heat up the pan etc on high heat but after than everything should be cooked at medium, medium high or low heat dependign on food.

Instead eat---

- Potatoes, rice, quina, or anything without rye, wheat, oat or barley for carbs.
    - Eat a lot of veggies....greeny leafs and other color veggies
    - eat different type of fruit. anytime you crave soda/or juice eat a fruit instead
    - instead of drinking soda or juice, drunk water with lemon squeezed in it.
    - dont eat fruits right after eating a meal. dont drink too much water right before or right after eating a meal.
    - fruits are best eaten 30 mins to 1hour before a meal or 2 horus after a meal.
    - eat nuts....but eat them raw coated with nothing. don't eat those sugar coated or salted roasted nuts.
    - eat good fats in form of avocado and nuts. fat is good as long as its good fat. sugar is bad.
    -try to eat whole foods ...prepare them with fresh stuff instead of frozen or packaged food.
    balance out your die with above for 15 days and see how you feel.

of course in today's world and lifestyle this seems impossible but you will see the benefit only if you try.

Interesting post. Also interesting that your username is charcoalbbq.

But anyway.........

I've been eating Scottish Oatmeal with 2 tsp of finely ground Flax Seed, 2 dollops of Chobani Fat Free plain yogurt and a handful of blueberries for breakfast 6 days a week for 3 months and it sounds healthy to some of you, right?

Well it's reeked havoc on my digestive system and I've gained 4 pounds of fat.

Because of charcoalbbq' post I'm gonna go back to my scrambled egg whites and fresh fruit in the mornings.

I'll report back in a month.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's very good.... as in... losing weight. Load up on pickles... black olives... or whatever you want.

A lot of posters are going to bash this because the chicken is processed.

You want lard on your body?? Or processed foods in your stomach? Pick your poison.

So you're saying unprocessed chicken would put lard on your body?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by charcoalbbq View Post
    People who eat unhealthy don't know what feeling good is because they never experienced. If you want to experience what feeling good is try eating healthy for 15 days, then go back to your old eat way on the 16th day and see the difference. How you feel on that 16th day after clean eating 15 days is hwo you felt your entire life but you will only see how horrible it is when you go clean for 15 days.

Try this for 15 days:
    - Dont eat anything with Wheat, Oats, Rye or Barley
    - Don't eat any processed meat or food
    - Dont eat anything fried
    - Don't drink any pop or juice...even freshly squeezed.
    - dont cook the food in high heat...its ok to heat up the pan etc on high heat but after than everything should be cooked at medium, medium high or low heat dependign on food.

Instead eat---

- Potatoes, rice, quina, or anything without rye, wheat, oat or barley for carbs.
    - Eat a lot of veggies....greeny leafs and other color veggies
    - eat different type of fruit. anytime you crave soda/or juice eat a fruit instead
    - instead of drinking soda or juice, drunk water with lemon squeezed in it.
    - dont eat fruits right after eating a meal. dont drink too much water right before or right after eating a meal.
    - fruits are best eaten 30 mins to 1hour before a meal or 2 horus after a meal.
    - eat nuts....but eat them raw coated with nothing. don't eat those sugar coated or salted roasted nuts.
    - eat good fats in form of avocado and nuts. fat is good as long as its good fat. sugar is bad.
    -try to eat whole foods ...prepare them with fresh stuff instead of frozen or packaged food.
    balance out your die with above for 15 days and see how you feel.

of course in today's world and lifestyle this seems impossible but you will see the benefit only if you try.
    I try to eat as much of this kinda stuff as possible.....I never knew wheat was bad for you though

I know you're probably saying they're both bad, but if you want to eat a sub or sandwich would you order it on wheat/multigrain or white?

Every health place would say wheat or multigrain but maybe that's the wrong answer?

I've heard sweet potatoes and brown rice over potatoes and white rice...true or false?

Also, what's your opinion on dairy products and meat? Again I've heard conflicting things

I go to whole foods at lunch alot and the salad/hot food bar has a ton of good healthy options at a decent price

First 12