Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Really?
    Really.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Lol lmao, Kelly... Please just take a few minutes out of your day to understand the possibilities of the things that could have happened that day.

I'll come back another day to tell you what actually happened.

Please also look up this very important name that everyone should know:

Dov zakheim

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO

We've rehashed this stuff before. IDK about bldg 5 or 7 and your theories about them could be right, because
    the dude was getting insurance money, but steel would not melt in that environment, it would weaken and collapse
    under all that pressure from above.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Kelly, years of propaganda crap weakened and collapsed your brain cells. Watch this

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    We've rehashed this stuff before. IDK about bldg 5 or 7 and your theories about them could be right, because
    the dude was getting insurance money, but steel would not melt in that environment, it would weaken and collapse

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I appreciate your response, but experts have spoken about it and have said it is simply not possible for it t have been melted. The structure was destroyed by controlled demolition. Many people on scene stated there were explosions before the collapse.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I appreciate your response, but experts have spoken about it and have said it is simply not possible for it t have been melted. The structure was destroyed by controlled demolition. Many people on scene stated there were explosions before the collapse.
    Well, with steel beams breaking/ collapsing, I'm sure it would sound like explosions.

Watched an engineering documentary on the collapse of the towers. Those jet liners were full to the max of fuel for
    overseas flight. The planes crashing in the towers at the corners and at an angle, seriously damaged the structures. I'm surprised the towers lasted past the initial hit.

The steel beams were coated with a fire retardant. Planes initial impact knocked off the retardant. With the fires burning for such a long time and at high heat weakened the steel to bow with the weight above, with an inevitable collapse.

An engineer had to have been consulted to plan the attacks. Which is why the planes went in at an angle to take out as many floors as possible, on the corners of the buildings, as apposed to just flying straight in.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Just because you're a Muslim doesn't make you a terrorist or IS or any of the factions....but that being said we can't ignore the fact that they use their version of religion to make excuses for their brutal acts. So it's not a black and white issue. Dark age savages with real estate and deep pockets is what we face now....and that's just the facts minus all the PC bullshittt from either side.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Well, with steel beams breaking/ collapsing, I'm sure it would sound like explosions.

Watched an engineering documentary on the collapse of the towers. Those jet liners were full to the max of fuel for
    overseas flight. The planes crashing in the towers at the corners and at an angle, seriously damaged the structures. I'm surprised the towers lasted past the initial hit.

The steel beams were coated with a fire retardant. Planes initial impact knocked off the retardant. With the fires burning for such a long time and at high heat weakened the steel to bow with the weight above, with an inevitable collapse.

An engineer had to have been consulted to plan the attacks. Which is why the planes went in at an angle to take out as many floors as possible, on the corners of the buildings, as apposed to just flying straight in.
    Dont want to continue derailing the thread, but firefighters on ground floor were claiming that there were explosions on ground floor way before collapse.

I'd prefer having a discussion on a new thread, this is a topic that needs to be stressed until everyone realizes what and why this orchestrated attack took place.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Not melt weaken.
    I'm still not totally sold that it was terrorism.

Never knew a MEGA LARGE building would come STRAIGHT DOWN without collapsing Left or Right... or another angle. Which would lead me to believe it was Imploded intentionally.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Never knew a MEGA LARGE building would come STRAIGHT DOWN without collapsing Left or Right... or another angle. Which would lead me to believe it was Imploded intentionally.
    X2.....

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

That documentary I watched said the construction of those towers was different than others. The outside of the building was it's main support compared to the inside like normal buildings. So when they collapsed, they fell in on themselves.

You can believe what you want, I'm just talking from an engineering stand point. When they purposely emplode a
    building, they go for the main supports which are usually inside, making it fall into itself.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

That documentary I watched said the construction of those towers was different than others. The outside of the building was it's main support compared to the inside like normal buildings. So when they collapsed, they fell in on themselves.

You can believe what you want, I'm just talking from an engineering stand point. When they purposely emplode a
    building, they go for the main supports which are usually inside, making it fall into itself.
    Cmon bruh.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy fukk Pac,
    WTF is that shit bout?
    Whoa! M80's,Lol.........

First 12