pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bataclan sold by Ashkenazi owner 2 weeks before Paris false flag

What else is new... Blood thirsty demonic ruling clan of filthy treasonous lowlife rats is preparing us for world war 3

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Pronk, go get some sun.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Pronk, go get some sun.
    Where do you think I'm, in Woollomooloo?

Watch this, would you

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Where do you think I'm, in Woollomooloo?

Watch this, would you
    Seriously my man, get some sun. Believing these crazy Youtube vids will rot your brain.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Seriously my man, get some sun. Believing these crazy Youtube vids will rot your brain.
    Not believing them means that your brain has already rotted

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Believing them in full force every time means the same thing.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Ralphie Halves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Do your own research ...watch the video, check the facts, .. Nobodies blindly following YouTube videos. This video is showing things you can go back up, he gave you the emt's name, showed you the stats of false flags and drills happening at the same time, now you have the info, either forget about it, or see if it checks out, by just rejecting it without checking, is pretty much saying you don't care anyways..
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave brainfreeze 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Do your own research ...watch the video, check the facts, .. Nobodies blindly following YouTube videos. This video is showing things you can go back up, he gave you the emt's name, showed you the stats of false flags and drills happening at the same time, now you have the info, either forget about it, or see if it checks out, by just rejecting it without checking, is pretty much saying you don't care anyways..
    Not attacking the video itself (it was a good video), but I never like to see people that dive hook line and sinker into every single conspiracy theory that pops up. If I already know what side you're on before you say it, something's wrong. You're no longer thinking objectively.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Israel secret intelligence service ...

9Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.10Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.…

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Not attacking the video itself (it was a good video), but I never like to see people that dive hook line and sinker into every single conspiracy theory that pops up. If I already know what side you're on before you say it, something's wrong. You're no longer thinking objectively.
    Yea, some can capture a vulnerable mind with silly lizard people conspiracies. This is because they know they're being lied to, some just take hold of silly theories thinking they are getting truth, because these theories are good at blurring the lines, that's good disinformation technique.

Keeps you confused... The controlling power love confusion
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave brainfreeze 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves

Yea, some can capture a vulnerable mind with silly lizard people conspiracies. This is because they know they're being lied to, some just take hold of silly theories thinking they are getting truth, because these theories are good at blurring the lines, that's good disinformation technique.

Keeps you confused... The controlling power love confusion
    Great post -- an angle I never thought of.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Great post -- an angle I never thought of.
    Your humbleness is appreciated .. Thank you

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Scenarios are practised all the time. It finally shows we are not keeping our heads in the sand and are practising
    what if situations. Practising before an event is eerily a coincidence which is where I can see a conspiracy is thought.

Back in the 80's and airport practised a what if event of a plane crash. A week later a plane did crash. Was that
    a false flag to bring that plane down at that precise airport? I would tend to believe premonition, over false flags.

The 1st video was discussing that. If they were practising at the same time, don't you think the law would've been
    there sooner than 40 mins?

John McCain wanted to arm moderate Syrian rebels to fight Assad. The Syrian rebels were at first moderate
    fighting Assad until crazy people came and wanted to join. They took over the moderate forces and spilled into
    an easy country, Iraq. Confiscated billions of dollars, military equipment and oil. Power and greed went to their
    heads and now we have a force called IS.

Assad created IS. Russia is helping clean up his mess.

Yes, we have our fingers in this mess. Egypt had elections with the muslim brotherhood taking control. We didn't
    like that. Gaddafi was thrown out on his ear and killed. Was all this because of the Arab spring or because we
    had our nose where it didn't belong? We are pushing for democracy around the world, I think we should stop it.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Brainfreeze, one of my favorite people on this forum... Thank you for this post. You're on point as usual.

Nobody WANTS to think that things such as false flags and hoaxes are possible. The fact that they are real is not something the simple minded can comprehend. Gather facts, or at least ask yourself why there are people calling these things what they are before dismissing these events. Not everyone who has something to say is crazy.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoMoneyMoVaughn

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Been saying Isis is Mossad agents the whole time

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
    Not melt weaken.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Brainfreeze, one of my favorite people on this forum... Thank you for this post. You're on point as usual.

Nobody WANTS to think that things such as false flags and hoaxes are possible. The fact that they are real is not something the simple minded can comprehend. Gather facts, or at least ask yourself why there are people calling these things what they are before dismissing these events. Not everyone who has something to say is crazy.
    Thank you for the kind words, sourtwist. Check this video out, I think this guy explains a few things pretty well.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Been saying Isis is Mossad agents the whole time
    I'd imagine they have common goals... Just as Shiites have their goals.

One things for certain, I won't accept shia law or whatever ... No matter which way that turns..
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 11-23-15 at 01:49 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...resident-assad

http://yournewswire.com/declassified...to-train-isis/

this video is probably the best one out there explained by the horse's mouth...

paco

I'd imagine they have common goals... Just as Shiites have their goals.

One things for certain, I won't accept shia law or whatever ... No matter which way that turns..
    Those are extremist. Did u know back then the Muslim majority countries gave refuge to the Jew and Christians. They were even allowed to pick there own leaders and have there own laws when it came to there people. When the Jews were being persecuted, Muslims took them in. Don't believe the extremists saying Islam is all "convert or die". Totally false. Even in Islam it is forbidden to even kill a pow

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I am surprised none of the usual suspects has mentioned the twitter post 2 days before Paris....
    Points Awarded:

paco gave zizoudane10 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Those are extremist. Did u know back then the Muslim majority countries gave refuge to the Jew and Christians. They were even allowed to pick there own leaders and have there own laws when it came to there people. When the Jews were being persecuted, Muslims took them in. Don't believe the extremists saying Islam is all "convert or die". Totally false. Even in Islam it is forbidden to even kill a pow
    settle down. your religion is still crap.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    settle down. your religion is still crap.
    In sha Allah u will change ur views in the future

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Sure didn't work for these people they decided to use science, logic and a history book or two.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=exmuslimbecause

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I know the Turks controlled Rome, and want their caliphate to have a rise of the Ottoman Empire again. Your culture loves being brutal, violent and welcomes death, all on account of your " god ". I'm not paying a tax and I'm not bowing to the east, and I can validate there are millions like me. I'm not from the army but I can assure you,

I'm willing to die for my God, soil, and people. Why can't your culture mind it's own, doesn't it have enough problems ? Why be the cancer of the world ? Pushing a religion on to people does what ? YOU BREAK FREE WILL, IT'S NULL & VOID. It means nothing, done in vain, don't you understand that ? You don't care about all these innocent lives being took from them, that have nothing to do with any conflict ? The women and children your religion is hurting, just innocent people scared, living in fear.. Why, excuse my French but what the penetrate do your people want ? We don't all like spicy azz food, rice, and humas, I don't like your singing, we won't bow, We don't want to be like you, and I'm sure most are willing to fight and die to prove that. Tell you something though, those who condone snatching the lives of innocent people, there is a special place in hell, no virgins ... I assure.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

nah i don't worship bullshit.

paco

Brain freeze, that's what I'm trying to tell u. Islam doesn't tell u to convert. If u are happy with ur religion, more love to u. Read the Quran, they have English version. Back then; everyone lived peaceful. Our prophet was persecuted for Islam, he gave every religion there freedom. I'm done with this. It's all there it's if u guys really want the truth

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Brain freeze, that's what I'm trying to tell u. Islam doesn't tell u to convert. If u are happy with ur religion, more love to u. Read the Quran, they have English version. Back then; everyone lived peaceful. Our prophet was persecuted for Islam, he gave every religion there freedom. I'm done with this. It's all there it's if u guys really want the truth

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Paco, I don't mean to say I don't like your people, I enjoy getting to know all cultures. I'm just frustrated with this radical element that has camouflaged itself into your culture and religion again. Pushing itself on to others and having people not want to travel outside of their surroundings. I would most likely help you if you were hungry, or needed something. I just don't understand why the muslim world is supporting them, other then it compliments their objective of ruling the world . they are getting ammo from some where, all the way from the beginning. We can't just say the U.S because these are muslim countries...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

This is a high light of what I see, and the problem at hand.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

these apelike maneuvers need to stop

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!