frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Are the Russian trying to start WW3

What the heck is Anti Aircraft weapons are doing in Syria. Isis don't even have an Air force. These commie's are trying to make the Middle east a no fly zone.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Why would it start ww3 ? You do know the rebels of Syria fight a common goal with isis to try and take out Assad. They just did it in Libya not to long ago with gadaffi.

now they want us to take refugees from Syria here, when we neither agree with Assad and for sure not isis. So... I don't get it..

frostno98

You got US fighters planes doing air sorties on ISIS target while Russian fighters are taking out CIA back rebels in the same airspace. You could easily have a situation where an F22 and a SU 37 attacking each because some one wants to flex their military power.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    What the heck is Anti Aircraft weapons are doing in Syria. Isis don't even have an Air force. These commie's are trying to make the Middle east a no fly zone.
    Good Lord. Another victim of the American educational system. Frightening.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Russia clearly playing top level strategy right now, making Kerry and Obama look like they are clueless. It's pretty embarrassing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

putin is just yankin' obama's chain....... mainly because he can.....

you fukheads need to focus on iran, not syria...... iran, or one of the terrorist groups it backs, will be the cause of the first nuclear blast occurring within the US that is not a mere "test".........

question is will they take out D.C. and the top three levels of our govt (prez, s.ct, and congress) all at once, or do they hit the city they seem so obsessed with, NYC......

I'm thinking the dumbasses will nuke nyc first, despite the higher level of world wide chaos they'd create by nuking D.C. first

and when it happens, blame that idiot John Kerry, and his bud obama, for their idiotic handling of negotiations with Iran over nukes

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you notice the Russian with his middle finger on the infamous reset button?
    Attached Images  

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Man I'm tired of seeing this woman ...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

As Lee Corso would say…….not so fast…….

The United States citizens failed to take out the trash many years ago while being one of few armed citizen militia.

This whole Russian debacle is so full of 'slight of hand' and 'look over here' it's not even funny, but slaughter ensues.

ISIS/ISIL is the USA and other foreign intelligence proxy army and the Russians know and the USA knows Russia knows. I'm thinking the powers that wannabe are going to use Russia and a few others to expose the USA and certain allies for the rotten dirtbags they were guided to be by……the powers that wannabe.

A large powerful USA with a Constitution, Bill of Rights and a perceived monetary system is not in the plans of the future of the world, especially the Second Amendment part of the citizens God given rights. YEARS and years of failed legislation and failure to circumvent the 2nd have failed and no time exist to get America as we know it exist to have us conform to the world plans so the USA is toast as we know it.

Few years ago the USA lost nuclear warheads yes, "Lost" that have still not been accounted for. The powers that wannabe are this influential and if you don't have a clue how impossible it is to lose nuclear warheads and not have heads rolling then you will not understand a word i'm saying, but surely believe what FOX, CNN and other mainstream news says.

Few years ago we lost all hope of getting full and complete justice. What nobody was talking about was the leaders of all branches of military were in full-steam-ahead mode when they were planning a military coup with certain clandestine agents.
    Obama got wind of the impending coup on all three branches of Federal government and countered immediately by scandalizing Generals, admirals and CIA heads and replaced ALL OF THEM! did it ever occur to anybody why this administration fired so many military heads? well, now you know.

What we have in place now is a fully compliant government of Homosexuals, pedophiles and other deviants who are so compromised and full of commie shit that Stalin would be proud, except for the homo part.

Some people may say don't look at Syria look at Iran, but this is just small pieces of the bigger puzzle. This puzzle needs to be looked at as a whole. The bible tells us Damascus, Syria will be in ruins and this is a sign of end times to the children of God, but the apple of the eye of the Satanist (weather they know they're satanist or not) is Israel. Not sure if current Israel government knows they're being sold-out or apart of the plan to off themselves, i'm thinking they are not and blinded by double talk coming out of the powers that wannabe via Washington DC.

This is my take and anybody who reads this doesn't know me, know what i know (Isn't much, i read a lot) and probably a person who gets info from outlets rather than sit down and use common sense in a biblical manner.

Nonetheless, good-luck, prayers to all and let's hope and pray i'm so wrong that it's
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave recon1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

fubar

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Tartaria (Moscow) & Syria are allies , that's why.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

What a dumbass.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was a year ago that there were reports that ISIS was flying stolen MIG's over Aleppo and other cities.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

once people realize ISIS is ISRAEL things become alot easier to understand
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Brooks 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah, Lookingtostart, and paco

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    You can't make this shit up.
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave MoeSedway 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Isaiah

And once people realize that ISRAEL is the USA it becomes even easier to understand.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Man I'm tired of seeing this woman ...
    She's not a woman, she's a lesbian dyke, she had sex with more women than her perverted bill.

Isaiah

The CIA created "Al Queda" back in the 1980's to fight the Soviets when they invaded Afghanistan.

The more things change the more they remain the same.

The USA and Israel are the greatest threat to world peace today.

US foreign policy should be: GET AMERICA OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND GET THE MIDDLE EAST OUT OF AMERICA. Kick all Jews and Muslims out of our country and we will stay out of their countries.

Would solve a myriad of problems.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 10-01-15 at 09:02 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Clowns are so brainwashed to be anti-Obama they actually believe he's being out chessed here

The stuff going on in Syria is small potatoes. Obama doesn't care.

He already worked a deal with OPEC and the Saudis that nearly crippled Russia. It was too easy.

Now they pull in a few micro machines into Syria and fly a few wannabe fighters and they're out thinking the man that just destroyed their economy

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Clowns are so brainwashed to be anti-Obama they actually believe he's being out chessed here

The stuff going on in Syria is small potatoes. Obama doesn't care.

He already worked a deal with OPEC and the Saudis that nearly crippled Russia. It was too easy.

Now they pull in a few micro machines into Syria and fly a few wannabe fighters and they're out thinking the man that just destroyed their economy
    True. The reason gas went from $4 a gallon to $2 is to deprive Russia of oil revenue. But the dumbed down American public is too stupid to think analytically. They are too busy watching the idiot box, eating junk food and believing Faux News.

Russia is actually doing the world a favor by destroying ISIS. It will make the region much less unstable.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 10-01-15 at 09:25 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

what a cluster of crap... but I stand by Israel, they are actually the only humans with a deed to land pronounced by God. They will soon repent and realize how wrong they have been.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    True. The reason gas went from $4 a gallon to $2 is to deprive Russia of oil revenue. But the dumbed down American public is too stupid to think analytically. They are too busy watching the idiot box, eating junk food and believing Faux News.

Russia is actually doing the world a favor by destroying ISIS. It will make the region much less unstable.
    Um, no. Russians are bombing CIA assets known as the syrian rebels. The middle east is a mess because Bush destablize that region, then Obama made it worst by taking Gaddaffi out.

Isaiah

Um, no. Russians are bombing CIA assets known as the syrian rebels. The middle east is a mess because Bush destablize that region, then Obama made it worst by taking Gaddaffi out.
    Exactly. The CIA no longer works in the best interest of America so their "assets" are not our "assets".

The Kraken

How do you guys have so much info on the CIA?

like Opie says, it's a true honor to post amongst some of the worlds greatest minds here at SBR, very humbling

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    How do you guys have so much info on the CIA?

like Opie says, it's a true honor to post amongst some of the worlds greatest minds here at SBR, very humbling
    Don't have to be a genius to figure things out if you are willing to research the subject. Turn off the boob tube and don't believe what the corporate controlled media spoon feeds the public. Think for yourself.

The C.I.A. has admitted that it creates terrorism.

"The propaganda media continues to insist groups like ISIS are the result of Islamic radicalism, including radicalism spread by social media. The role played by the CIA and the United States government is ignored.

The truth of the matter is al-Qaeda and then ISIS were covertly created to destabilize a strategically important Middle East and promote the conquer and divide theory first formulated by British imperialists more than a hundred years ago." More at http://www.infowars.com/cia-admits-i...tes-terrorism/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PokinSmot

Isaiah

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Russia not trying to start ww3, they are trying to prevent it! Lots of americans lost in their own countrie's propaganda. Is/Israel/US want to remove Assad and probably intend to start ww3 and Russia is trying to stop it. Putin has played clever politics and diplomacy and had done well to quell the situation.

People from the US should go outside of their own news services and read information from alternative media.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave Lookingtostart 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Usually I'd assume this is trolling but I have a bad feeling given the way the 'saloon' is I fear it's not.

Not only that but you managed to get your post nominated not once but twice, my mind is blown. I really do feel sad for the three of you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110, and MoeSedway

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Russia not trying to start ww3, they are trying to prevent it! Lots of americans lost in their own countrie's propaganda. Is/Israel/US want to remove Assad and probably intend to start ww3 and Russia is trying to stop it. Putin has played clever politics and diplomacy and had done well to quell the situation.

People from the US should go outside of their own news services and read information from alternative media.

well, whoever told you that is full of bs.

1. Assad exiting is not going to start WW3. That makes no sense.

2. Russia does not want a war because they have no chance of winning because they can't even afford to fight on top of their old military equipment which can't handle a fight.

3. The only reason Putin is doing this is he knows he can. There is an airfield in Syria so Putin wants to protect that, he knows USA wants Assad out and he knows Obama will not do anything to stop him.
    Last edited by brooks85; 10-02-15 at 08:40 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Don't have to be a genius to figure things out if you are willing to research the subject. Turn off the boob tube and don't believe what the corporate controlled media spoon feeds the public. Think for yourself.

The C.I.A. has admitted that it creates terrorism.

"The propaganda media continues to insist groups like ISIS are the result of Islamic radicalism, including radicalism spread by social media. The role played by the CIA and the United States government is ignored.

The truth of the matter is al-Qaeda and then ISIS were covertly created to destabilize a strategically important Middle East and promote the conquer and divide theory first formulated by British imperialists more than a hundred years ago." More at http://www.infowars.com/cia-admits-i...tes-terrorism/
    You're using Alex Jones as a reference and expect to be taken seriously?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is a joke right? Anyway..the reason they need the anti-aircraft weapons is to protect their aircraft when they are parked in their bases so they wouldn't be like sitting ducks.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

nice song:

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    She's not a woman, she's a lesbian dyke, she had sex with more women than her perverted bill.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Usually I'd assume this is trolling but I have a bad feeling given the way the 'saloon' is I fear it's not.

Not only that but you managed to get your post nominated not once but twice, my mind is blown. I really do feel sad for the three of you.
    If you would read the post before yours, you would understand why it's not trolling. The syrian rebels are fighting alongside terrorist/ISIS. Assad is not isis, we are not fighting isis by fighting Assad, we are promoting the terrorist and rebels to take Assad out...

as they were successful in Libya ..

12 Last