TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not saying POF is any better... but there are some dirty fukking girls on Tinder. I know 2 of them... and gdamn... pussies smelled big time. I don't think even a rubber would block some of the disease inside these chicks.
    POF has the older women with kids though. Tinder is usually younger and kidless from my experiences. Hell of an idea though. Somebody buy that guy a beer (Tinder creator)

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

All I know is... if I was a chick and I fukked up and banged all these guys... I'd check my junk and fix the fumes that are coming from my hole. I don't get it... for the life of me... why women just don't go to the gdamn doctors? Clean that sh#$ out. Grab some Ajax or Spic N Span and a baby bottle brush.... and just clean out your junk! Go to town on that Mug! Damn!

How hard is it to clean yourself? You mean to tell me after you fuk 50 guys... you can clean your hole anymore?? It's unsanitizable?

Women wonder why men hump and dump??? 90% of the time it's because your junk smells like a dumpster... a sewer... Leroy's Fish Market... Unreal.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Lol tinder is 10030029292992x better for ages 20-30, anything up I guess go with POF. Older and more desperate for a relationship. Tinder is all about pumping and dumping

Juuuce Man
    Remember Yo VICTORIES
    Juuuce Man's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Who here has a tinder? I live right near a college campus and I've scored plenty of tail on it but I usually get on it to penetrate around when im completely bored. Here are some of my conversations, these girls are hilarious. Post yours if you got em

Attachment 84045
    Attachment 84047
    Attachment 84049
    Attachment 84051
    Attachment 84053
    has anyone tried this in Las Vegas?

Juuuce Man
    Remember Yo VICTORIES

Lol tinder is 10030029292992x better for ages 20-30, anything up I guess go with POF. Older and more desperate for a relationship. Tinder is all about pumping and dumping
    Yes but do you not want to find true love? Is 2 minutes of fun really worth the risk of an STD and pregnancy?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Juuuce Man View Post
    Yes but do you not want to find true love? Is 2 minutes of fun really worth the risk of an STD and pregnancy?
    No not trying to find true love yet, and definitely wouldn't go on tinder for a real relationship

Juuuce Man
    Remember Yo VICTORIES

No not trying to find true love yet, and definitely wouldn't go on tinder for a real relationship
    seems too easy. Post photos of the one's you spanked.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Juuuce Man View Post
    seems too easy. Post photos of the one's you spanked.
    Lol bud I live next to the 2nd populated university in the country (UCF) and I'm young and decent looking. It's not hard

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Still awaiting responses ....
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 09:18 AM. Reason: image does not exist

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 09:20 AM. Reason: image does not exist

TheMoneyShot

These attachments aren't working?!?!?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

i see them fine. I did nothing different than in the first ones I posted

TheMoneyShot

Is my computer screwed up? Clicked with Google Chrome... then I tried clicking with Firefox. Attachments aren't working...

It says... "Invalid Attachment Specified" please contact site Administrator.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Is my computer screwed up? Clicked with Google Chrome... then I tried clicking with Firefox. Attachments aren't working...

It says... "Invalid Attachment Specified" please contact site Administrator.

Same here

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

same here..

hopefully flipper's tinder game is better than his tennis picks..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    we had it rough, kids these days dont know how good they have it
    no fooling.
    trying to pick up women who are strangers back in the old days
    was a dangerous proposition.
    i've had the cops called on me, jealous guys attack me, and of course
    just the polite "I have a boyfriend" line hundreds of times.
    oh, and how many failed flirts, separated by crowds or noise or friends..
    dude before cell phones you had to get the house phone and that was
    usually NOT fun either.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Flipper you have to upgrade your women
    let's see something impressive
    not just hogs n critters.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quality over quantity

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Flipper you have to upgrade your women
    let's see something impressive
    not just hogs n critters.
    i only match with 6s or above, gotta keep the stock full in case I have a night where I can't get laid and have to reach into my plethora of 6s

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

no fooling.
    usually NOT fun either.
    What the hell is a house phone?

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Quality over quantity
    I'll take "what married people say for $800, Alex."

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

People have it so easy these days to hook up. Back in my day... (Oh no, I'm sounding like my dad!)... we had to pick chicks up in a bar, buy lots of drinks and if you get lucky bring 'em home. Lots of work and $$, with not the best of success rates. Today, an app does all the heavy lifting. Ahhh... to be young again!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Not working for me either.

TheMoneyShot

no fooling.
    usually NOT fun either.
    Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    People have it so easy these days to hook up. Back in my day... (Oh no, I'm sounding like my dad!)... we had to pick chicks up in a bar, buy lots of drinks and if you get lucky bring 'em home. Lots of work and $$, with not the best of success rates. Today, an app does all the heavy lifting. Ahhh... to be young again!
    IMO POF was the best about 4-5 years ago. I'm not even bullshi#$ing I use to have a list of 5-6 girls that would want to meet within the week. No battle... no drama... nothing. And most wanted to fuk rather easily. It was all too easy...

Now... women understand the game of Tinder and POF etc... just like men have the women lined up... now the women have the men lined up. If you come on too strong... or talk to much the women fade out on you. If you give the girl too much space... not sociable enough... the women fade out on you. If you start sounding too plain or too general about being cheap... not putting a good date on the table... they fade out. You sound too extravagant... arrogant... showing your $?? The women fade out...

In a way... this is causing guys to settle on fat chicks.... and girls are just flipping a coin when choosing the guy. The women have so many guys to choose from... they just want attention. Just simple attention whores..

So... this is why there's so much inconsistency now.... it was never like this at POF years ago.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

IMO POF was the best about 4-5 years ago. I'm not even bullshi#$ing I use to have a list of 5-6 girls that would want to meet within the week. No battle... no drama... nothing. And most wanted to fuk rather easily. It was all too easy...

Now... women understand the game of Tinder and POF etc... just like men have the women lined up... now the women have the men lined up. If you come on too strong... or talk to much the women fade out on you. If you give the girl too much space... not sociable enough... the women fade out on you. If you start sounding too plain or too general about being cheap... not putting a good date on the table... they fade out. You sound too extravagant... arrogant... showing your $?? The women fade out...

In a way... this is causing guys to settle on fat chicks.... and girls are just flipping a coin when choosing the guy. The women have so many guys to choose from... they just want attention. Just simple attention whores..

So... this is why there's so much inconsistency now.... it was never like this at POF years ago.
    Agree with this. You're not going to find dimes to hangout with on tinder. Just maybe some decent chicks to hook up with

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    I'll take "what married people say for $800, Alex."
    It's true. Nothing is better than one good woman who is yours and will always be yours through everything. A real man is loyal and commited and is able to control his desires and urges. Sleeping around is a sign of weakness and an inability to own up and commit to one woman for life and raise a family that will make children look up to you, that will build a strong family, and make communities great again.

DiggityDaggityDo

Weeder, if you meet the woman of your dreams, will your grandma let her move in with you guys?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

All I know is... if I was a chick and I fukked up and banged all these guys... I'd check my junk and fix the fumes that are coming from my hole. I don't get it... for the life of me... why women just don't go to the gdamn doctors? Clean that sh#$ out. Grab some Ajax or Spic N Span and a baby bottle brush.... and just clean out your junk! Go to town on that Mug! Damn!

How hard is it to clean yourself? You mean to tell me after you fuk 50 guys... you can clean your hole anymore?? It's unsanitizable?

Women wonder why men hump and dump??? 90% of the time it's because your junk smells like a dumpster... a sewer... Leroy's Fish Market... Unreal.

that is so true.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Have any of you using tinder got spammed by this message:

"Hey Dominic. Hows your Tuesday Evening .if you would lke to meet me sometime please verify yourself here www.tinderguard.com . It makes me feel safe knowing people have been checked out! x "

The weirdest part is that the "match" this message was sent from is an entirely blank profile. I think what happened was I matched with a bot (when the bot had a photo) and then the bot blanked out their profile/picture but still sent me this stupid message.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Quality over quantity

My wife is generally pretty good. Mother of both of my children, controller for medium size company making decent cash, still gives blowjobs and takes it in backdoor. All after dating/being married for a while.

If I could do it all over again I would rack up so much more quantity before marrying quality.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    My wife is generally pretty good. Mother of both of my children, controller for medium size company making decent cash, still gives blowjobs and takes it in backdoor. All after dating/being married for a while.

If I could do it all over again I would rack up so much more quantity before marrying quality.
    I'm sure your wife wouldn't approve. It's not worth the 10 seconds of satisfaction

DiggityDaggityDo

Read this on another site.

Fukking LOL

This literally just happened in the last half hour and I'm still kind of in shock/ confused.

So I've been chatting with this girl on Tinder for the past couple days and things were going well. Tonight she suggests that I come over to watch a movie and cuddle. I accept the invitation since all I was doing was watching the finale of True Detective and this season has been confusing enough.

I make it to her apartment complex when suddenly my phone dies, that should have been the sign right there. I run to the gas station to buy a charger since I already drove out there and I'm committed to this cuddle.

I get into her apartment and everything seems normal, we go strait to her room since her roommate (a dude) was in the shower right next to the living room. Not even a few minutes into the movie we start making out and it starts getting a little toasty. While were kissing she keeps getting texts and going out to talk to her roommate a couple times which I thought was odd. She comes back in and takes off my shirt and then says, "I want you to penetrate me right now". It catches me off guard since I didn't take her for the type. I knew something was up at this point so I tell her that she was going a little fast for me.

I hear the shower stop in the other room and then she says, "do you mind if my roommate joins in?" That isn't really what I had in mind and get up a little startled when suddenly roommate guy barges in balls naked and says, "I'm going to pound you into the ground, I'm going to pound you into the penetrating ground." As he gazed into my eyes my dong went limp and I proceed to sprint out of the apartment as fast as I could with my shoes and shirt in one hand. As I'm running out he yells, "I'm going to track you down, you better run I'm coming after you." I didn't look back and ran as fast as I could to my car in shock and disbelief that something like that actually happened to me.

Needless to say I'm going to take a break from Tinder for a little while.

Edit: I'm glad many of you are concerned about my wallet, it was in the car the entire time so its safe! As soon as I go to lunch I'm going to report her to Tinder and get her account banned. More importantly I will be filing a report with the police, I realize this could have gone way worse for me and I don't want anyone else walking into that situation if its a set up/ scam.

UPDATE: So as I was enjoying my Chick-fil-A at lunch I received a text from her, let me know what you think still seems kind of sketchy. "I have no words to say how sorry I am about last night. That guy is an ex of mine and he kept threatening me until I came over and drank with him. he got me really drunk and got on my tinder and was actually texting you from his phone. He told me I couldn't go home until you came over and I convinced you to have a three some. Thank you for not taking advantage of me. I was scared shitless and I know he freaked you out too. I got your number from his phone after he passed out before I left so I could apologize. Again, so sorry that you were put in that situation."

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

WTF

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

haaha

Seaweed
    Update your status