Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

Wtf. The little baby looked like a rag doll

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Damn. Living in America for more than 300+ years, but still acting like a piece of sh*t. I hate people that attack another vulnerable human being. Poor little baby!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Disturbing

Yotone
    Yotone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

watched a few moments and made me rage so hard i had to turn it off.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

refuse to watch

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Obviously, the woman needs some psychiatric help.
    The guy who filmed this should be castrated ... he's a friggin animal with no soul.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

As for the OP's comment that this is your "average black family" ... I'd like to point out that your thoughts are not those of the 'average white family'

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10385

Will someone please remove this thread

As a physician this woman is clearly suffering from a severe psychotic form of post partum depression and the fact that a person can even name himself retard in this forum is another matter altogether as there are those of us who have very severely mentally challenged family members. Can I name myself " death to America" then?

What is next, are we going to allow ppl to post typical white man after posting a uni bomber or Jeff dommer or caitlyn jenner or typical white women showing women drowning their children for no apparent reason other than being white.

If this site has any decency or respect for its clients stuff like this would be removed immediately and the poster BANNED.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The good thing about cell phones with video capability... we can crack down on this. This sh#$ happens all the time. Call it disturbing all you want... happens more than you think.

Clearly the woman has always been psychotic. Everyone has one of those in their family.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is not the average anyone family. Painfully obvious this woman has some serious mental issues. Why anyone would record this and upload it to the internet boggles my mind.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

No, the crazy part is that someone saw this female and decieded it was a good idea to split her clam and bred with.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Damn. Living in America for more than 300+ years, but still acting like a piece of sh*t. I hate people that attack another vulnerable human being. Poor little baby!
    Actually,Americas only been a country for 239 years. The first 89 years slavery was legal. Blacks worked the fields, did the things slaves did. White kids went to school and got educations.

So now, we're down from your original 300 to 150 years and we're in 1865.

Now that slavery is "over", which it really wasnt but for the sake of this discussion we'll agree that since that is the year Congress abolished slavery, that is also the day it ended.

Anyways, back to the point, now we're in the year 1865. Blacks had been here in America as slaves for 89 years, deprived of education. But slavery is over and now segregation begins. This goes on until 1964, you may have even heard of it, it was called the Civil Rights Movement, then again maybe you haven't.

Now during segregation, blacks went to their own schools which were of the absolute lowest quality and by todays standads wouldn't even be considered schools, they were routinely lynched and beaten, they were made to drink the dirty water, put on the back of the bus.

Who the fukk do you think did all this? It was the white man.

Back to the story, segregation went on for 99 years. Another 99 years that blacks were deprived of proper educational opportunities, equal rights, you know just the small things.

So that 150 years now is now down to 51 years, or another way off looking at it blacks had been here for 188 years and had been oppressed for 188 years. They were not given the same opportunities whites had. . Your original "blacks have been here for 300 years, they should act more like white people" statement, ya I know what you really wanted to say, turns out that blacks have really only had some what of a fair shake here for the last 51 years. Hell, even today they're still fighting for equality. Those 51 years ahve still been uphill.

Now lets look at the last 51 years. Ya, they're not looking great either. Educated, hard working blacks can't find jobs so the state of CA had to pass affirmative action. Blacks dominate the lower class, wonder why that is? Maybe because we've oppressed them for centuries. Blacks are targeted by white officers that routinely send emails making fun of niqqers.

Who do you think continues to oppress black people? White men. Who do you think stole Native American land and continues to occupy it? White men. Who do you think wouldn't let women vote until
    1920? White men

And you have the nerve to say something negative about an entire race.

Start by realizing the struggles they face are because of the obstacles we placed. Whites have been educated for thousands of years, going back to Europe, we've been living civilly for as long as we've been around. We've never been oppressed, yaya I know theres been a few white slaves. We've never had masters, never been slaves, never couldnt vote.

Start by taking ownership of what you're race, your ancestors have done to create this situation and then come back and tell us about how bad blacks have had it America for the last 300 years
    Last edited by The Kraken; 07-22-15 at 12:54 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Inevitable

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

^You're way too bright to blame that vile video on slavery.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Actually,Americas only been a country for 239 years. The first 89 years slavery was legal. Blacks worked the fields, did the things slaves did. White kids went to school and got educations.

So now, we're down from your original 300 to 150 years and we're in 1865.

Now that slavery is "over", which it really wasnt but for the sake of this discussion we'll agree that since that is the year Congress abolished slavery, that is also the day it ended.

Anyways, back to the point, now we're in the year 1865. Blacks had been here in America as slaves for 89 years, deprived of education. But slavery is over and now segregation begins. This goes on until 1964, you may have even heard of it, it was called the Civil Rights Movement, then again maybe you haven't.

Now during segregation, blacks went to their own schools which were of the absolute lowest quality and by todays standads wouldn't even be considered schools, they were routinely lynched and beaten, they were made to drink the dirty water, put on the back of the bus.

Who the fukk do you think did all this? It was the white man.

Back to the story, segregation went on for 99 years. Another 99 years that blacks were deprived of proper educational opportunities, equal rights, you know just the small things.

So that 150 years now is now down to 51 years, or another way off looking at it blacks had been here for 188 years and had been oppressed for 188 years. They were not given the same opportunities whites had. . Your original "blacks have been here for 300 years, they should act more like white people" statement, ya I know what you really wanted to say, turns out that blacks have really only had some what of a fair shake here for the last 51 years. Hell, even today they're still fighting for equality. Those 51 years ahve still been uphill.

Now lets look at the last 51 years. Ya, they're not looking great either. Educated, hard working blacks can't find jobs so the state of CA had to pass affirmative action. Blacks dominate the lower class, wonder why that is? Maybe because we've oppressed them for centuries. Blacks are targeted by white officers that routinely send emails making fun of niqqers.

Who do you think continues to oppress black people? White men. Who do you think stole Native American land and continues to occupy it? White men. Who do you think wouldn't let women vote until
    1920? White men

And you have the nerve to say something negative about an entire race.

Start by realizing the struggles they face are because of the obstacles we placed. Whites have been educated for thousands of years, going back to Europe, we've been living civilly for as long as we've been around. We've never been oppressed, yaya I know theres been a few white slaves. We've never had masters, never been slaves, never couldnt vote.

Start by taking ownership of what you're race, your ancestors have done to create this situation and then come back and tell us about how bad blacks have had it America for the last 300 years
    Will you publicly appologize for the pain and anguish you've caused on the black race?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Slavery ain't got SHITT to do with how black folks raise their kids and treat them and teach them to act a fool in 2015.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51, and marcoloco

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Will you publicly appologize for the pain and anguish you've caused on the black race?
    Absolutely. I continue to be a beneficiary of circumstances that oppressed an entire race of people foe thr gain of another.

Yes, I am sorry

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Slavery ain't got SHITT to do with how black folks raise their kids and treat them and teach them to act a fool in 2015.
    Bullshit, you're so shortsighted you can't see past the tip of your nose.

It's easy to say something so ignorant when neither you nor your race has endured even a fraction of what blacks have.

Being educated and civil is new to their race because we held them back for so long. We never let them learn how to raise families (a byproduct of education which we withheld from them)

Slavery and segregation are the MAIN reasons we see blacks rearing their families today like they do.

You simply cannot accept or refuse to admit youre part of the race that is responsible for it.

Fukking take ownership

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

this stupid penetrating ---- is getting blocked for having a posting 14,733 retarded posts and 0 of value.

you've never written a coherent or well-reasoned sentence post.
    Last edited by shari91; 07-23-15 at 11:07 PM.

scumbag

what about the riots of the 60's? the black family was intact then... so WTF? now idiots like itchy or bill o'reilly want to blame the breakdown of the black family as the problem.

you penetrating fools. maybe if we didn't throw them all in prison for nonviolent drug offenses the black family would still be intact. and they'd still be suffering from discrimination, and you penetrating clowns would still be inventing reasons to blame the victim.

you ---- really are the king of victim blaming. woman gets raped; why were you walking down a dark alley? you were asking for it!
    Last edited by shari91; 07-23-15 at 11:08 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    this stupid penetrating ---- is getting blocked for having a posting 14,733 retarded posts and 0 of value.

I'll give you points to block me....please...go right ahead

My point is still valid and you can't give me a reason otherwise. A 5 year old black kid today who we see week in and week out on YouTube acting like an idiot while his parents and step parents and siblings cheer him on...has absolutely nothing to do with 200 years ago Scummy. FACT
    Last edited by shari91; 07-23-15 at 11:08 PM.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

the kraken

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Get this off of here. This is a gambling sports forum in which people can chat about other stuff. THIS HAS NO PLACE BEING ON HERE. GET IT OFF!!!!!!! PEOPLE SHOULD MONITOR THIS AND NOT LET IT STAY ON THIS SO CALLED THREAD. DISGUSTING

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be0_1437522277

video will probably be removed from liveleak soon

at least dis ***** aint be a snitch on his hoe
    why are you posting this here? Why do we need to see this? You should lose your "pro" status for posting this.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

honey boo boo?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    honey boo boo?
    Exactly right also. Trash is trash...doesn't matter the color. This thread was addressing the reason for behavior of the black family but absolutely toss in the white trash too. Like the Walmart fight with the scooter riding girls a few weeks back on here....It's all in your upbringing. Trust me I shake my head all the time in the store with my kid seeing the way other parents let their kids act and the examples being set.

scumbag

itchy's kid will be a simple penetrating racist too.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

"Slavery" done away with, but is it? More blacks right now are in prison and or on probation/parole than there was in slavery in 1850. Racism and slavery is more subliminal today, ball and chain was replaced with a biased G.I. Bill, police brutality and police targeting, flooding drugs into the inner city, etc. With that said this vid appears to have nothing to do with race rather an unhinged person being mentally unstable which doesn't discriminate, but I expect nothing less from Retard.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

double post
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-22-15 at 02:30 PM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread was addressing the reason for behavior of the black family but absolutely toss in the white trash too.
    No. This thread was very clear.

The only thing accurate in the initial post, is the name of the OP

Your average black family

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

thank goodness we all have you to learn from
    Last edited by shari91; 07-23-15 at 11:09 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

WTF did I just watch?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

itchy's kid will be a simple penetrating racist too.
    Be a man of your word...block me already. I don't think you have it in you.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

that's one fukked up video.

I am sad I watched it
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: peacebyinches

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Bullshit, you're so shortsighted you can't see past the tip of your nose.

It's easy to say something so ignorant when neither you nor your race has endured even a fraction of what blacks have.

Being educated and civil is new to their race because we held them back for so long. We never let them learn how to raise families (a byproduct of education which we withheld from them)

Slavery and segregation are the MAIN reasons we see blacks rearing their families today like they do.

You simply cannot accept or refuse to admit youre part of the race that is responsible for it.

Fukking take ownership
    Pay close attention to the 1:30 mark

1234 ... Last