The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Pay close attention to the 1:30 mark

I will watch the video in a little bit but before I do, i want to make this clear as I have a feeling I know the premise of the video

Regardless of how slavery started, regardless of what Africans went through in Africa, regardless if it was others Africans selling them to white slave owners in the new America, it doesn't justify slavery in America. It was never ok regardless of how it began.

Couple more side notes, many slaves were treated well, it still didn't make it right. Many slaves probably lived better lives as slaves on plantations under great slave owners than they ever would have otherwise, it still doesn't justify slavery nor make it right. It was complete oppression. We have to understand the role we played in todays mess.

With that said, I will watch the video and comment later.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why does everyone say this is disgusting? It's called REALITY. Like I said before... this goes on in homes... regardless if you like it or not.

Is sliding the baby on the floor any different... than that one video on FACEBOOK that the one girl (black family) got drilled off the air conditioner unit a week ago? 2 little kids going at it. Look at the body language with all the other people surrounding those 2 little girls. NO ONE stepped in to help or to STOP IT. They rather say... oh look at me... I'm on camera. No one gives a fuk. Just a bunch of gorillas running loose. Nothing to fukking see here.
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I will watch the video in a little bit but before I do, i want to make this clear as I have a feeling I know the premise of the video

Regardless of how slavery started, regardless of what Africans went through in Africa, regardless if it was others Africans selling them to white slave owners in the new America, it doesn't justify slavery in America. It was never ok regardless of how it began.

Couple more side notes, many slaves were treated well, it still didn't make it right. Many slaves probably lived better lives as slaves on plantations under great slave owners than they ever would have otherwise, it still doesn't justify slavery nor make it right. It was complete oppression. We have to understand the role we played in todays mess.

With that said, I will watch the video and comment later.
    that vid is bs man white ppl been tryna spread that shit for years

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can't find the other youtube video. But the one little girl... knocked the other off of an air conditioner unit. Absolutely smoked her. This clip doesn't show that... but the other video (which was going all over the internet showed everything.) In the other video... you can clearly tell people wanted the 2 little kids to fight. Bunch of clowns.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    that vid is bs man white ppl been tryna spread that shit for years
    Right. It's been a trend for quite a while now that when a race issue is brought up, such as this thread, it's inevitable that a video will accompany it, usually posted by a white guy. The video will be narrated by a black male, usually well spoken and shares similar views as the majority of the white people. So whites use that one video to justify their beliefs.

I saw it with the Freddie Gray incident. A few weeks after Freddie Gray died, a young black man was pulled over by the cops. He was clearly educated and very well spoken. He basically said "Look what happens when you get pulled over and act civilly. It's time my black brothers quit acting like thugs and cops will stop beating us" and soooo many of my white Oklahoma friends posted that video and used it as clear evidence that they were right. What they were doing was rationalizing their racism.

I get it, white people these days are in a tough place psychologically because we personally didn't own slaves (in the traditional sense), neither did our parents nor most of our grandparents. So it's hard to come to terms with how we are in any way responsible for the current state of the African American community.

I could write more but I got a "honey-do" list handed to me just now and gotta run.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Get this off of here. This is a gambling sports forum in which people can chat about other stuff. THIS HAS NO PLACE BEING ON HERE. GET IT OFF!!!!!!! PEOPLE SHOULD MONITOR THIS AND NOT LET IT STAY ON THIS SO CALLED THREAD. DISGUSTING
    I don't know if you could do anything about this Joe but it would be greatly appreciated!! Actually wouldn't surprise me if op was a moderator of some sort.

I'd like to make a recommendation to stop bumping the thread with comments. I know I was one of the first ones to comment but now I think just giving the op more enthusiasm as it continues to be bumped. I'm out.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I don't know if you could do anything about this Joe but it would be greatly appreciated!! Actually wouldn't surprise me if op was a moderator of some sort.

I'd like to make a recommendation to stop bumping the thread with comments. I know I was one of the first ones to comment but now I think just giving the op more enthusiasm as it continues to be bumped. I'm out.
    Unfortunately, I can only demand for it to be taken off of here. If the moderator did their job, it would be off of here ASAP. Obviously, they're not doing their job. OP should get a warning also. This is uncalled for. Hopefully someone will do something soon. It's an embarrassment to keep it up here.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I can't find the other youtube video. But the one little girl... knocked the other off of an air conditioner unit. Absolutely smoked her. This clip doesn't show that... but the other video (which was going all over the internet showed everything.) In the other video... you can clearly tell people wanted the 2 little kids to fight. Bunch of clowns.

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11694775_10204561214209621_7172266378572 045734_n.jpg?oh=b02bcf80d96c273c146d9e85 d08c947c&oe=56536F06[/IMG]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post

''The saloon anything goes''
    You clowns post anti white threads on here almost everyday. The only reason I post the truth is because blacks on here said they were going to post white on black hate crimes on here everyday. But he couldn't post any because whites aren't demons who attack blacks everyday. You go into any CPS centers all the kids will be black. You can go into any black neighborhood it will be unsafe. You can go into any chuck e cheese it will be unsafe. Any place with majority blacks will be unsafe. How many shootings happen even at the negro rap concerts by dey own brothas? You are all ok with people making anti white threads but when one person posts the facts you want to censor just like the true liberals you are
    http://i.imgur.com/Zc9jCtM.jpg
    Attached Images  
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave retard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1695

Fck that lib hippy

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5021

Black lives matter?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Black lives matter?
    Only if it's taken by a white person. As long as you abort a few hundred thousand or kill off 50 per week by other blacks....you're good.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

I love this hot hippie chick!...I bet she a hairy bush!....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post

I love this hot hippie chick!...I bet she a hairy bush!....
    Couldve fooled me...kinda looks like the dude from harry potter.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why does everyone say this is disgusting? It's called REALITY. Like I said before... this goes on in homes... regardless if you like it or not.

Is sliding the baby on the floor any different... than that one video on FACEBOOK that the one girl (black family) got drilled off the air conditioner unit a week ago? 2 little kids going at it. Look at the body language with all the other people surrounding those 2 little girls. NO ONE stepped in to help or to STOP IT. They rather say... oh look at me... I'm on camera. No one gives a fuk. Just a bunch of gorillas running loose. Nothing to fukking see here.
    Clear sign you've said some racist shit....your post gets nominated by Retard. Congrats.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11701038_10206887074072787_8424450465607 713317_n.jpg?oh=4f995169430e774dc72b82d3 0c3c9c4e&oe=56580A74[/IMG]

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Absolutely. I continue to be a beneficiary of circumstances that oppressed an entire race of people foe thr gain of another.

Yes, I am sorry
    I find these absolutely disturbing that one would actually say this. SMH

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Slavery and segregation are the MAIN reasons we see blacks rearing their families today like they do.

You simply cannot accept or refuse to admit youre part of the race that is responsible for it.

Fukking take ownership
    Can I? I really could use a few slaves.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I find these absolutely disturbing that one would actually say this. SMH
    First and foremost, I don't give a fukk. At least have the common decency to back up your statement with even a shred of reasoning. So you're disturbed I would apologize, why? Why does it disturb you Recon?

I find it equally disturbing that one would actually not recognize or refuse to recognize their role in the ongoing problems plaguing the African American community. It's because you are uneducated and ignorant, Recon.

I've made it clear but will once again reiterate for you, only recently have blacks been given even a fraction of what whites have been receiving for centuries. Why does it surprise you when blacks commit more crime than whites? It's a class issue. Blacks are not inherently bad people, they're not inherently criminals, they simply have been relegated to being lower class citizens. Wanna know why that is? Because they have only recently been given the opportunity to attend college, obtain degrees, be productive in the work force. It takes time Recon to change habits. It doesn't happen over night, nor over a few years or even decades. We're talking about about a race of people that were completely held down and suppressed by the thumb of the white man for centuries. They got ZERO education.

You are simply a racist but you're too damn dumb to see it and probably too damn scared to admit it.

Tell me Recon how I'm playing the race card. Go ahead puppet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Can I? I really could use a few slaves.
    What the fukk would you do with slaves? It's not like you own any land and would put them to work.

Your lazy ass would have them doing your laundry and cooking your meals

Get a wife loser

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

And he spends his day writing a novel on sbr.
    Actually,Americas only been a country for 239 years. The first 89 years slavery was legal. Blacks worked the fields, did the things slaves did. White kids went to school and got educations.

So now, we're down from your original 300 to 150 years and we're in 1865.

Now that slavery is "over", which it really wasnt but for the sake of this discussion we'll agree that since that is the year Congress abolished slavery, that is also the day it ended.

Anyways, back to the point, now we're in the year 1865. Blacks had been here in America as slaves for 89 years, deprived of education. But slavery is over and now segregation begins. This goes on until 1964, you may have even heard of it, it was called the Civil Rights Movement, then again maybe you haven't.

Now during segregation, blacks went to their own schools which were of the absolute lowest quality and by todays standads wouldn't even be considered schools, they were routinely lynched and beaten, they were made to drink the dirty water, put on the back of the bus.

Who the fukk do you think did all this? It was the white man.

Back to the story, segregation went on for 99 years. Another 99 years that blacks were deprived of proper educational opportunities, equal rights, you know just the small things.

So that 150 years now is now down to 51 years, or another way off looking at it blacks had been here for 188 years and had been oppressed for 188 years. They were not given the same opportunities whites had. . Your original "blacks have been here for 300 years, they should act more like white people" statement, ya I know what you really wanted to say, turns out that blacks have really only had some what of a fair shake here for the last 51 years. Hell, even today they're still fighting for equality. Those 51 years ahve still been uphill.

Now lets look at the last 51 years. Ya, they're not looking great either. Educated, hard working blacks can't find jobs so the state of CA had to pass affirmative action. Blacks dominate the lower class, wonder why that is? Maybe because we've oppressed them for centuries. Blacks are targeted by white officers that routinely send emails making fun of niqqers.

Who do you think continues to oppress black people? White men. Who do you think stole Native American land and continues to occupy it? White men. Who do you think wouldn't let women vote until
    1920? White men

And you have the nerve to say something negative about an entire race.

Start by realizing the struggles they face are because of the obstacles we placed. Whites have been educated for thousands of years, going back to Europe, we've been living civilly for as long as we've been around. We've never been oppressed, yaya I know theres been a few white slaves. We've never had masters, never been slaves, never couldnt vote.

Start by taking ownership of what you're race, your ancestors have done to create this situation and then come back and tell us about how bad blacks have had it America for the last 300 years
    Nomination(s):

KingJD31

you belong in a nut house you little freak
    First and foremost, I don't give a fukk. At least have the common decency to back up your statement with even a shred of reasoning. So you're disturbed I would apologize, why? Why does it disturb you Recon?

I find it equally disturbing that one would actually not recognize or refuse to recognize their role in the ongoing problems plaguing the African American community. It's because you are uneducated and ignorant, Recon.

I've made it clear but will once again reiterate for you, only recently have blacks been given even a fraction of what whites have been receiving for centuries. Why does it surprise you when blacks commit more crime than whites? It's a class issue. Blacks are not inherently bad people, they're not inherently criminals, they simply have been relegated to being lower class citizens. Wanna know why that is? Because they have only recently been given the opportunity to attend college, obtain degrees, be productive in the work force. It takes time Recon to change habits. It doesn't happen over night, nor over a few years or even decades. We're talking about about a race of people that were completely held down and suppressed by the thumb of the white man for centuries. They got ZERO education.

You are simply a racist but you're too damn dumb to see it and probably too damn scared to admit it.

Tell me Recon how I'm playing the race card. Go ahead puppet.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

notice how king can't even respond w o hurling insults
    sad really

KingJD31

What am I responding to? How slavery caused this animal to drag a fukin baby on the floor? How these fukkin animals watch little kids fist fight? Kraken is the fukin racist insinuating that black people are too stupid to realize that dragging a baby on the floor is wrong, seriously gtfo
    Last edited by shari91; 07-23-15 at 11:11 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about you're douche bag for lumping together all black people based off internet videos.

maybe this dipshit hasn't heard: economic distress creates a several issues; child abuse is one of those.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    notice how king can't even respond w o hurling insults
    sad really
    The guy has nothing of substance to say so he keeps it short and general and avoids specifics. It's easier to stick with insults because it draws away from his inability to actually have an informed opinion on the matter.

Just another dime-a-dozen SBR schmuck.... Come and go regularly

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    you belong in a nut house you little freak
    Care to offer any sort of rebuttal? Even your uneducated opinion is better than nothing. Do your best to form some semblance of an argument or dissent and lets see what you got

I'd lay -500 you got nothing more than you've already shown

You act as if SBR is charging you by the word

Common King, you can't be as dumb as you appear to be

Can you?

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Actually,Americas only been a country for 239 years. The first 89 years slavery was legal. Blacks worked the fields, did the things slaves did. White kids went to school and got educations.

So now, we're down from your original 300 to 150 years and we're in 1865.

Now that slavery is "over", which it really wasnt but for the sake of this discussion we'll agree that since that is the year Congress abolished slavery, that is also the day it ended.

Anyways, back to the point, now we're in the year 1865. Blacks had been here in America as slaves for 89 years, deprived of education. But slavery is over and now segregation begins. This goes on until 1964, you may have even heard of it, it was called the Civil Rights Movement, then again maybe you haven't.

Now during segregation, blacks went to their own schools which were of the absolute lowest quality and by todays standads wouldn't even be considered schools, they were routinely lynched and beaten, they were made to drink the dirty water, put on the back of the bus.

Who the fukk do you think did all this? It was the white man.

Back to the story, segregation went on for 99 years. Another 99 years that blacks were deprived of proper educational opportunities, equal rights, you know just the small things.

So that 150 years now is now down to 51 years, or another way off looking at it blacks had been here for 188 years and had been oppressed for 188 years. They were not given the same opportunities whites had. . Your original "blacks have been here for 300 years, they should act more like white people" statement, ya I know what you really wanted to say, turns out that blacks have really only had some what of a fair shake here for the last 51 years. Hell, even today they're still fighting for equality. Those 51 years ahve still been uphill.

Now lets look at the last 51 years. Ya, they're not looking great either. Educated, hard working blacks can't find jobs so the state of CA had to pass affirmative action. Blacks dominate the lower class, wonder why that is? Maybe because we've oppressed them for centuries. Blacks are targeted by white officers that routinely send emails making fun of niqqers.

Who do you think continues to oppress black people? White men. Who do you think stole Native American land and continues to occupy it? White men. Who do you think wouldn't let women vote until
    1920? White men

And you have the nerve to say something negative about an entire race.

Start by realizing the struggles they face are because of the obstacles we placed. Whites have been educated for thousands of years, going back to Europe, we've been living civilly for as long as we've been around. We've never been oppressed, yaya I know theres been a few white slaves. We've never had masters, never been slaves, never couldnt vote.

Start by taking ownership of what you're race, your ancestors have done to create this situation and then come back and tell us about how bad blacks have had it America for the last 300 years

Yea....you know that black people aren't the only people that have been slaves right? And blaming your problems on the "white man" is no different then people blaming all crime on the "black man".....racist.

Also Seahawks suck.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Also Seahawks suck.
    uncalled for man!

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    uncalled for man!

its a sports forum right? haha

mikewlgm

What the fukk would you do with slaves? It's not like you own any land and would put them to work.

Your lazy ass would have them doing your laundry and cooking your meals

Get a wife loser

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11759542_10204548291296502_1515701718_n. jpg?oh=27c6c8531ea415d02db7f49312524db7&oe=55B235F5[/IMG]

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

What the fukk would you do with slaves?
    I would teach them civic responsibility and then release them back into the wild, proving once again how beneficial slavery can be.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Pay close attention to the 1:30 mark

This video is a fact most will not understand. I'll bet this video does not indicate the fact that Muslims go into the slave trade as well. This fact will be hidden as time goes as it will not fit the narrative that white people are bad.
    In the next few years the liberal agenda will try and team up blacks with muslims saying whites deprived both of Life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. It will be said that blacks are more inherent of Islam than the Christian religion forced on them. This is already happening and will come mainstream within 1 year…..wait for it

First 12345 ... Last