recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First and foremost, I don't give a fukk. At least have the common decency to back up your statement with even a shred of reasoning. So you're disturbed I would apologize, why? Why does it disturb you Recon?

I find it equally disturbing that one would actually not recognize or refuse to recognize their role in the ongoing problems plaguing the African American community. It's because you are uneducated and ignorant, Recon.

I've made it clear but will once again reiterate for you, only recently have blacks been given even a fraction of what whites have been receiving for centuries. Why does it surprise you when blacks commit more crime than whites? It's a class issue. Blacks are not inherently bad people, they're not inherently criminals, they simply have been relegated to being lower class citizens. Wanna know why that is? Because they have only recently been given the opportunity to attend college, obtain degrees, be productive in the work force. It takes time Recon to change habits. It doesn't happen over night, nor over a few years or even decades. We're talking about about a race of people that were completely held down and suppressed by the thumb of the white man for centuries. They got ZERO education.

You are simply a racist but you're too damn dumb to see it and probably too damn scared to admit it.

Tell me Recon how I'm playing the race card. Go ahead puppet.
    No, not much i can say when one is that far down the road such as you. I could lay-out lot's of evidence, but would not make a difference to you. Over 106 HBCU's exist to this day and most were formed shortly after Civil War. Lot's of these schools really are no slouch schools, but pretty damn good. HBCU's are loosing black enrollment and other races have actually become majority…what's that tell you?

Kraken, if you truly are sorry for the damage you and your kind caused, will you be willing to give half of your salary to black empowerment agendas? to, you know, level the playing field? if not it's just an empty appology

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I'm not worried about whites, I keep my eyes on the Khazars.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

white people wanna be victims so bad

recon1
    Yep

Hippster, is it odd that nobody responds to your writings except for Kraken?

Do you offer any insight/opinion that is backed by any deep thought or facts?

Are you useful to society? or just useful as a tool for a certain portion of society?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Ok, for the most part its a cultural problem. They grow up poor they are "raised" by the grandma the only influences for them are thugs. Now lets try and find the reason, why do they grow up poor? Is it the evil rich people who steal from the poor when the poor has nothing to steal? Or is it a failure to have any economic growth while getting them off social programs? The only thriving businesses are liqour stores and fast food joints. No smart company is thinking about growing the company where you cant even generate revenue and then taxed over 50%. Why does the father alwayd have to leave? Why does he have to have 8 kids with 6 different baby mommad? And then those fukkin kids get govt assistance sell drugs dont get a fukin job or education cause they cant fukkin afford it, rinse and fuking repeat you penetrating retard waste of my fukkin time talking to you mindless thoughtless freaks.
    Care to offer any sort of rebuttal? Even your uneducated opinion is better than nothing. Do your best to form some semblance of an argument or dissent and lets see what you got

I'd lay -500 you got nothing more than you've already shown

You act as if SBR is charging you by the word

Common King, you can't be as dumb as you appear to be

Can you?
    Last edited by shari91; 07-23-15 at 11:13 PM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Actually,Americas only been a country for 239 years. The first 89 years slavery was legal. Blacks worked the fields, did the things slaves did. White kids went to school and got educations.

So now, we're down from your original 300 to 150 years and we're in 1865.

Now that slavery is "over", which it really wasnt but for the sake of this discussion we'll agree that since that is the year Congress abolished slavery, that is also the day it ended.

Anyways, back to the point, now we're in the year 1865. Blacks had been here in America as slaves for 89 years, deprived of education. But slavery is over and now segregation begins. This goes on until 1964, you may have even heard of it, it was called the Civil Rights Movement, then again maybe you haven't.

Now during segregation, blacks went to their own schools which were of the absolute lowest quality and by todays standads wouldn't even be considered schools, they were routinely lynched and beaten, they were made to drink the dirty water, put on the back of the bus.

Who the fukk do you think did all this? It was the white man.

Back to the story, segregation went on for 99 years. Another 99 years that blacks were deprived of proper educational opportunities, equal rights, you know just the small things.

So that 150 years now is now down to 51 years, or another way off looking at it blacks had been here for 188 years and had been oppressed for 188 years. They were not given the same opportunities whites had. . Your original "blacks have been here for 300 years, they should act more like white people" statement, ya I know what you really wanted to say, turns out that blacks have really only had some what of a fair shake here for the last 51 years. Hell, even today they're still fighting for equality. Those 51 years ahve still been uphill.

Now lets look at the last 51 years. Ya, they're not looking great either. Educated, hard working blacks can't find jobs so the state of CA had to pass affirmative action. Blacks dominate the lower class, wonder why that is? Maybe because we've oppressed them for centuries. Blacks are targeted by white officers that routinely send emails making fun of niqqers.

Who do you think continues to oppress black people? White men. Who do you think stole Native American land and continues to occupy it? White men. Who do you think wouldn't let women vote until
    1920? White men

And you have the nerve to say something negative about an entire race.

Start by realizing the struggles they face are because of the obstacles we placed. Whites have been educated for thousands of years, going back to Europe, we've been living civilly for as long as we've been around. We've never been oppressed, yaya I know theres been a few white slaves. We've never had masters, never been slaves, never couldnt vote.

Start by taking ownership of what you're race, your ancestors have done to create this situation and then come back and tell us about how bad blacks have had it America for the last 300 years
    Forming stereotypes is how the brain works, and it takes more effort than many want to put in to apply them in an appropriate manner ("People brandishing weapons on the street tend to be dangerous; I should avoid anyone doing so" reasonable, whereas "People I've seen/heard/read about brandishing weapons in my narrow perspective tend to be black/mexican/whatever; I should avoid that group" is not reasonable). Unfortunately, the hypersensitivity to race/gender/sexual orientation make sit even more difficult, as people are likely to be strung up in the court of public opinion (or sometimes even a court of law) for reasonable assumptions if it fits a discrimination narrative.

Reverse-racism is just as bad. I think you could make a pretty strong case that Europeans under the feudal system weren't any better than black slaves in America, nor were Roman slaves of any race any better off. Being aware of and feeling compassion for the unethical treatment of human beings by your ancestors is probably a trait to be encouraged, as it raises empathy and probably helps make you a better person. Taking responsibility/ownership of the actions of those ancestors is lunacy; you didn't influence or have any responsibility for their decisions. Considering how closely related human beings are, a random person you've never met before in your country is about as related to you as your ancestors several hundred years ago; does that mean you're responsible for that person's actions too? I doubt most would agree...to assume people are responsible for the actions (good or bad) of other people simply because they share DNA is not only racist, but completely unreasonable.

There is no built-in "fairness" to the world; some people are born with advantages, and others are not. People have to struggle to succeed to various degrees. In a country like the US, the differences in opportunity are not things that can't be overcome and being born with resources doesn't mean you'll automatically succeed, as shown by many examples of each case and everything between.

If you want to try to level the playing field of opportunity, that's laudable, and I and many others will no doubt support the efforts. However, there's not much that strikes me as more foolish than folks (not saying you're one of them krak ) who try to combat poverty by preferentially redistributing resources based on race, gender or other discriminatory means. While it's a sad testament to the human tendency to not think critically, it's hard not to be a little amused by the irony of people trying to fix a problem like poverty/lack of opportunity (which isn't racially based) with policies that are racially based...accomplishing little more than giving a valid reason for racial tensions over the preferential treatment
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and retard

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

No I don't find it odd that a forum dominated by middle aged white men can look at 3 YouTube videos and base their opinion of the whole race on it. I do find it odd that this forum worships sports that are dominated by black athletes. And listen to music invented by black people. Even post on here from their cell phone (which was also invented by a black person)

Here's some facts
    drugs are pushed into urban neighborhoods by the govt

White people stole this country from Indians. made slaves build their country and plant their crops so they could prosper. Literally the most gangster shit ever done in history. But then act like black people are these angry savages.

define useful? I have an accounting degree and work at a public accounting firm. That's not useful imo but I figure that's what you're getting at

Black people just want the same opportunities as white people.

i don't hate you its your right to be racist if that's what you want to do. I just can't understand why you refuse to look at things from a broader perspective.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    No I don't find it odd that a forum dominated by middle aged white men can look at 3 YouTube videos and base their opinion of the whole race on it. I do find it odd that this forum worships sports that are dominated by black athletes. And listen to music invented by black people. Even post on here from their cell phone (which was also invented by a black person)

Here's some facts

White people stole this country from Indians. made slaves build their country and plant their crops so they could prosper. Literally the most gangster shit ever done in history. But then act like black people are these angry savages.

define useful? I have an accounting degree and work at a public accounting firm. That's not useful imo but I figure that's what you're getting at

i don't hate you its your right to be racist if that's what you want to do. I just can't understand why you refuse to look at things from a broader perspective.
    Dont know bout you...but still want that 40 acres (they can keep the mule) too!

recon1
    Yep

So, hippy is saying that blacks in essence have made this country and made all these inventions and whites are thieves, lazy, barbaric and whatever else you can fantasize thorough your bigoted racist eyes.
    Me, i'm just a realist and call it like it is, i played sports at a competitive level and don't have any black artist in my music genre, oops jimi hendrix.

I'll go to battle with you about the drug problems in this country, but remember a person still has a personal choice weather to consume, sell , use or traffic in those products and unfortunately for you a lot of blacks have CHOSE to partake in those activities. Trust me i know…….

I've had my laugh for the day thanks.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Here's some facts

GD with the "white people stole the land" Its called conquering. Humans have been doing it for thousands of years....does anyone ever say the Romans stole the land from the germanic tribes?

Besides what does "white people" mean? Does that include the Spanish? Or just English settlers? Or just anyone you think fits the argument? Because if you want to see real butchery do some research on the Spanish in central america......oh wait we can't include them because it would ruin our argument.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    So, hippy is saying that blacks in essence have made this country and made all these inventions and whites are thieves, lazy, barbaric

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

white people wanna be victims so bad
    We dont need to be. Sorry. Lol!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Will someone please remove this thread

As a physician this woman is clearly suffering from a severe psychotic form of post partum depression and the fact that a person can even name himself retard in this forum is another matter altogether as there are those of us who have very severely mentally challenged family members. Can I name myself " death to America" then?

What is next, are we going to allow ppl to post typical white man after posting a uni bomber or Jeff dommer or caitlyn jenner or typical white women showing women drowning their children for no apparent reason other than being white.

If this site has any decency or respect for its clients stuff like this would be removed immediately and the poster BANNED.
    i agree.

Lets remove the video. I watched 2 seconds of it and turned it off after the baby was kicked and all the crying.

its unhealthy to watch stuff like this.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Here's some facts

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Dont know bout you...but still want that 40 acres (they can keep the mule) too!
    for what?

You don't deserve it. The reality is your ancestors are probably disgusted with your culture, I sure as hell know I am. From the outside it looks as if the black culture as completely disgraced what their ancestors went through. However, there is no doubt black people have been preyed on and used by the government, law enforcement and prisons in very calculated schemes. But, that still doesn't excuse the behavior especially if you're enlightened enough to be aware of it. Fact of the matter is minorities who want to just put in a little effort can get further than white counterparts thanks to asinine laws that your people complained for but largely didn't even aspire to use.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-24-15 at 09:20 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Brooks,

it is not about "us" and "them". We are all one people. I understand that you probably live in a place where your exposure to other races is probably limited and often influenced by incredibly poor socioeconomic conditions. But people of all races are really shitty when they are poor and uneducated. Do you honestly believe the elements of the culture that you seem to find so abhorrent are absent in other places in the world? Shit is just as bad in poor places in Eastern Europe.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

it was tuff to watch. I had to skip thru some of it but it appeared the baby was the little girls and not the older lady?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    it was tuff to watch. I had to skip thru some of it but it appeared the baby was the little girls and not the older lady?
    Appeared the older lady gave birth and was accusing the guy filming that it was his baby. Guy apparently knew she gave birth and thought she would be ready for sex again and came over to "hang out". The lady wasn't having any of that and the assault on the little one took place.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Appeared the older lady gave birth and was accusing the guy filming that it was his baby. Guy apparently knew she gave birth and thought she would be ready for sex again and came over to "hang out". The lady wasn't having any of that and the assault on the little one took place.
    If we had this back story before seeing the vid many of us wouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it bad that I expect this kind of shit from white people I mean damn I loved hulk hogan growing up ....for real even that motherfukker is racist damn ... Youtube,yahoo,and cnn comments don't help I'm starting to believe the majority of white people are racist....kinda Fukked up. It's also Fukked up that I come to expect racism from them like if one called me the n word I'd probably get upset not because he said It but I know the disrespect meant by it be more about the disrespect but the slur itself I pretty much know how they feel so that's no surprise that word has little effect anymore on me anyways. Things are getting worse between black and white that's pretty clear.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    for what?

You don't deserve it. The reality is your ancestors are probably disgusted with your culture, I sure as hell know I am. From the outside it looks as if the black culture as completely disgraced what their ancestors went through. However, there is no doubt black people have been preyed on and used by the government, law enforcement and prisons in very calculated schemes. But, that still doesn't excuse the behavior especially if you're enlightened enough to be aware of it. Fact of the matter is minorities who want to just put in a little effort can get further than white counterparts thanks to asinine laws that your people complained for but largely didn't even aspire to use.
    hip hop street culture is actually just a sliver of black culture these youngsters wouldn't like pan africanism or learning about their heritage or actually traveling to africa it isn't cool enough. Lets not act like divide and conquer outlawing slaves from keeping their culture or learning how to read and write etc etc didn't have a part in forming the culture or rather setting the culture back. I won't start on the screwing over on the 40 acres they can keep the mule.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Is it bad that I expect this kind of shit from white people I mean damn I loved hulk hogan growing up ....for real even that motherfukker is racist damn ... Youtube,yahoo,and cnn comments don't help I'm starting to believe the majority of white people are racist....kinda Fukked up. It's also Fukked up that I come to expect racism from them like if one called me the n word I'd probably get upset not because he said It but I know the disrespect meant by it be more about the disrespect but the slur itself I pretty much know how they feel so that's no surprise that word has little effect anymore on me anyways. Things are getting worse between black and white that's pretty clear.

teaserpleaser

Yeah I don't know I have this thing where I see everything then it stays with me I'm actually a joker but that shit wears on you after a while everytime you click on a news article and you read the comments and it's the same shit everytime...animals,obama,welfare,obama, thugs, obama etc etc ...it wears on you. Hulk hogan doesn't help.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

this thread kind of reminds of this Sesame ST meme...

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Actually,Americas only been a country for 239 years. The first 89 years slavery was legal. Blacks worked the fields, did the things slaves did. White kids went to school and got educations.

So now, we're down from your original 300 to 150 years and we're in 1865.

Now that slavery is "over", which it really wasnt but for the sake of this discussion we'll agree that since that is the year Congress abolished slavery, that is also the day it ended.
    ignorant fukk

turn off cnn, pick up a book and read up on blacks that owned slaves in america.

and if slavery is so damn evil, take your whining punk arse to africa and put an end to it. yes, slavery exists today in africa with blacks still owning other black human beings.

clueless prikk

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

What is reverse racism?

recon1
    Yep

What is reverse racism?
    Kraken, you made a public apology for what your people did to slaves.

You may have overlooked my question, Do you plan on making any type of reparations to clean up the atrocities you've done, or is this a simple 'sorry, man' with no real action.
    Basically, tell us exactly what your gonna do to make things up. I'm very interested in this type of self guilt.

Thanks

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

What is reverse racism?
    Affirmative Action
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave dfish 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    GD with the "white people stole the land" Its called conquering. Humans have been doing it for thousands of years....does anyone ever say the Romans stole the land from the germanic tribes?

Besides what does "white people" mean? Does that include the Spanish? Or just English settlers? Or just anyone you think fits the argument? Because if you want to see real butchery do some research on the Spanish in central america......oh wait we can't include them because it would ruin our argument.

This, the fvking "conquista"that was not even slavery, that was extermination, kinda like the holocaust.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11214178_10153370846226480_2845538667819 279487_n.jpg?oh=7188db5c824f4205aec05fa8 06252204&oe=5614ADBD[/IMG]

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    [/B]

This, the fvking "conquista"that was not even slavery, that was extermination, kinda like the holocaust.
    Ha, revisionism at its finest. It was natural selection. The Spanish were bad ass and the Aztecs were clowns.

There were plenty of winners/losers in pre-Columbian Americas too, except today's leftist nut-hugging historians deify those winners (aztec/maya/Inca/Iroquis/etc.) who were every bit as ruthless and opportunistic as the Spanish. Villainy is saved for white people. Whatever.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    They should put up a tent and start charging admission to see this aFREEKa side show.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    They should put up a tent and start charging admission to see this aFREEKa side show.
    I think they're fighting over Hulk Hogan's legacy.

Seriously though, that fight is hysterical. And 100% of people seen in that video (along with some clowns here, of course) think there is something fundamentally wrong with white people.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Pronk... it's like Wrestlemania just broke loose.

It's absolutely amazing how many videos like this are on youtube. I just can't believe it.

First 123456 ... Last