DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

In the 2nd video, if that was a white cop the black guy would have got shot.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    try to use some logic, again completely irrelevant info

you didn't crack the video, you walked right into my trap you moron lol, it is not about who threw the first punch you dummy
    No, what happened prior to the fight is completely relevant. It's edited off for "shock value" to the viewers.

LOL. Walked into his trap.

You probably either didn't watch the video before you posted it or your hatred of cops made you blind to what actually happened. Now you are trying to save face by claiming you had an ulterior motive to posting that video.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No, what happened prior to the fight is completely relevant. It's edited off for "shock value" to the viewers.

LOL. Walked into his trap.

You probably either didn't watch the video before you posted it or your hatred of cops made you blind to what actually happened. Now you are trying to save face by claiming you had an ulterior motive to posting that video.
    or I said "get to work" sheepy and you did exactly what I knew one of you sheeps would do.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

It's relevant becasue it shows how patient and restrained that the cop was while this asshole is trying to give him a load of shit.

Sorry I cracked your video. I had a thread about it and had already posted the pic of the punch posted to another tiddly-wink who said the guy was scared to fight back when in fact he threw the first blow.
    I think brooks is a decent Libertarian kinda guy, but his Wife must have run off with a cop or something. He just thinks cops are the root of all tyranny.
    Brooks, probably a hundered videos exist you could have made a better point, why choose this one where suspect swings first? Cop suppose to take an ass whipping?

What is your EXACT point and your bottom-line?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I think brooks is a decent Libertarian kinda guy, but his Wife must have run off with a cop or something. He just thinks cops are the root of all tyranny.
    Brooks, probably a hundered videos exist you could have made a better point, why choose this one where suspect swings first? Cop suppose to take an ass whipping?
    because I've had this plan for a bit now, just waited for the right video. Got the idea after the pool party video with all the black kids and seeing all the moronic sheep defend that idiot cop.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    or I said "get to work" sheepy and you did exactly what I knew one of you sheeps would do.
    I didn't even see that you posted the video here until I already made my thread. If you notice, I posted the "actual" whole video and not an edited one.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    why choose this one where suspect swings first? Cop suppose to take an ass whipping?
    Because he is a dumbass. I guarantee he didn't know that guy in red took the first swing otherwise he would have never posted it. He's trying to save face now by spinning this around.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude had a death wish..

Too much fear instilled in him to do it on his own or did not have access to real gun....

Either way

BB gun is absolute proof of his hunger to leave this Earth..

His wish was granted as she emptied a full clip in him swish cheesing his ass,

"buh bye"..............

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good stuff

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Done!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Because he is a dumbass. I guarantee he didn't know that guy in red took the first swing otherwise he would have never posted it. He's trying to save face now by spinning this around.
    But all of us are the sheep.

brooks85

^you got something right for once

you took the bait and still don't get it, it doesn't matter who swung first sheepy which is exactly what I knew one of you morons would look for. Congrats on being the winner.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

When more than half of your argument is calling other posters sheep, you're the real winner.

First 12