JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Palestine, Texas. Police involved shooting.

The guy who was shot fit the description of a theft that occurred at Walmart. Guy was hiding at the restroom inside an Applebee's and was acting strange and nervous. When he went outside, he pulled out what looked like a handgun and got shot.

After math: Handgun was a BB gun (but no orange tip). Guy's brother said he wanted to change his life around. No riots.
    Bottom line: Deal with the consequences and make better decisions if you get a second chance.

#AllLivesMatter

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Jade helm preview?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mobile why did the guy not tell them he had a bb gun in his waist? Unbelievable

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Clean shoot. Idiot.

Glad there was a camera on the cop. Now people see just how fast shitt goes sideways.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Mobile why did the guy not tell them he had a bb gun in his waist? Unbelievable
    That's just part of the consequences. If it looks like a gun, it must be a gun. Guy becomes a threat making it justifiable to give it to him.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Stay Muddy, My friends.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    That's just part of the consequences. If it looks like a gun, it must be a gun. Guy becomes a threat making it justifiable to give it to him.

Yea I agree Mobile but I'm trying to put myself in that guys shoes. How on earth after walking from the pisser all the way outside and he can't say hey I got a bb gun in the waist?? I know why the cops shot his dumbass I just can't believe the guy was that stupid.

My only tin foil hat guess is....he had been arrested previously or decided he didn't wanna go to jail and basically cop suicide deal.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Nothing to see here only a stupid person would pull a stunt like that.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Have you seen those stupid iPhone gun-shaped cases? Those will get someone killed guaranteed

Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Roadtrip635 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

great police work

idiot guy

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"never bring a bb gun and a "stay muddy, my friends" t-shirt to a .38 special gunfight"

justified shooting.....

yet unnecessary shooting. should have had him "turn around, hands on your head" in the shitter.... "put hands behind your back," cuff him, search him, find fake gun and remove it. walk him out and put him in car.... he'd still be alive, and the cops wouldn't be dealing with the emotional impact of having killed him........

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quiet thread for cop haters

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Guy was mentally impaired and apparently wanted to die. Very sad a human goes this low, but it will get worse as economical reality sets in. Cops had no choice and if i were on IA board they'd be cleared in 24 hours.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    "never bring a bb gun and a "stay muddy, my friends" t-shirt to a .38 special gunfight"

justified shooting.....

yet unnecessary shooting. should have had him "turn around, hands on your head" in the shitter.... "put hands behind your back," cuff him, search him, find fake gun and remove it. walk him out and put him in car.... he'd still be alive, and the cops wouldn't be dealing with the emotional impact of having killed him........
    Double edged sword Donker. Cuff a suspect and people and his attorney will cry; 'Cops treated client like suspect without knowing if they had right guy" 'They had it out for my client from square one' etc etc.

Auto Donk

Cop already gave the defense that by saying, upon first approaching, he was a suspect, ie., defense already had that giving to them by the cop, irrespective of what happens next. Besides, I'd much rather deal with a defense attorney making that argument than with what unfolded here.... they can "detain" and disarm without arresting, which is what I feel they should have done here....

Quite certain cop training includes never turn back on an individual you have already informed is a suspect in a crime, which he immediately did upon first approaching him.... Cop lucky he didn't have a real gun as he walked out of the restaurant right in front of the suspect with his back to him. Doubt the ladycop behind would have been able to stop him had he made a move, and even is she did, the other cop would be directly in her line of fire..... bad police procedure here........

recon1
    Yep

Cop already gave the defense that by saying, upon first approaching, he was a suspect, ie., defense already had that giving to them by the cop, irrespective of what happens next. Besides, I'd much rather deal with a defense attorney making that argument than with what unfolded here.... they can "detain" and disarm without arresting, which is what I feel they should have done here....

Quite certain cop training includes never turn back on an individual you have already informed is a suspect in a crime, which he immediately did upon first approaching him.... Cop lucky he didn't have a real gun as he walked out of the restaurant right in front of the suspect with his back to him. Doubt the ladycop behind would have been able to stop him had he made a move, and even is she did, the other cop would be directly in her line of fire..... bad police procedure here........
    Yeah, i noticed male officer was walking ahead with back turned, but the male officer did slide the forks and knife set sitting on table further out of reach. HAHA

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I'm with you on the back turning. I could see it if the female cop in the rear had him either in cuffs or by the arm leading him out, SOME form of control/restraint, but definitely not just walking like a normal scenario. Guess they did;t want to 'offend the patrons' in the Applebee's by 'being rough' on him....you see the big 400 pound chick eating her meal as they walk past....she was waiting to catch them interrupting her feast.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Thank GOD the dude was white though. Even with the cameras we's have heard they manipulated parts of the footage and the one cop planted the gun on him to make it seem like he pulled it himself because they had it out for him. Or they didn't need to fire all the shots they did, one would have been sufficient. Or they needed to have asked him to drop it first, or better yet asked for a timeout to inspect the weapon first before they proceeded to shoot first.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Did the guy have on a Sheriff's ball cap?

Also the lead cop walked right past a knife on the table and thought of moving it but didn't....sloppy up to the shooting but great work once it kicked off.

DiggityDaggityDo

Good work by the male cop.

The lady cop was too busy screaming, and the guy was already dead by the time she started shooting him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Auto Donk

pretty sure I saw an aTm symbol on the side of his cap..... doubt this dude was an Aggie tho.......

i'd have to go watch it again, that recall was from this morning's viewing, and i was still a tad bit hung over......

Auto Donk

ps. to the cop..... "pssstt.... hey buddy, you might wanna think about reloading.... pointing that empty gun at him ain't gonna do yo any good if he suddenly sits up and pulls out a daisy red ryder from under his shirt....."

haha... bustin the cops balls, his adrenaline was thru the f'n roof; he was still processing what he'd just done, couldn't possibly realize what a tool he was gonna look like aiming an empty weapon at a dead suspect...........

Auto Donk

love the wit of the female officer: "let me tell you what page we're on..... [awkward silence.....] Get outside!!!! That's what page we're on......"

she was all hell bent on exercising, in the words of Cartman, her "AUTH - OR- IH- TIEE!!!!" when the guy stumped her with his "I'm just waiting for ya'll to get on the same page" comment....

her "adeptness" in responding reminded me of this guy:

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

always get the same sheep defending these morons

here you go sheepies, get to work!

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Two plain-clothes who are apparently only armed with sidearms tries to stop the suspect in red. Cop tries grabbing his wrist to place in cuffs and suspect throws hands up first. Fist-fight ensues, totally legit.
    Uniforms arrive then they take to ground and cuff. Armed with only a firearm what else is cop supposed to do? Suspect was not going anywhere. Video does not show "Everything" as videographer claims.
    I'm no sheep, but i do expect rule of law to rule all day, every day. Regardless if your pants sag to the politician in a 1k suit.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Two plain-clothes who are apparently only armed with sidearms tries to stop the suspect in red. Cop tries grabbing his wrist to place in cuffs and suspect throws hands up first. Fist-fight ensues, totally legit.
    Uniforms arrive then they take to ground and cuff. Armed with only a firearm what else is cop supposed to do? Suspect was not going anywhere. Video does not show "Everything" as videographer claims.
    I'm no sheep, but i do expect rule of law to rule all day, every day. Regardless if your pants sag to the politician in a 1k suit.
    you're a moron and stop lying, you're not a kid anymore.

DiggityDaggityDo

How many times did that annoying fukker say "I got everythang on camera"?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Wow, I can't believe how stupid that dude is? Man, you only live once, and a ton of living to do and things to still see in the world. The guy must of been really depress, sad story.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Bad police work.suicide by cop. SMH

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here is the first punch thrown.

Kermit

And not surprising that you post a video that has the entire beginning edited off where the guy is trying to bullshit the cop.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-03-15 at 09:36 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Suicide by cop.

brooks85

actually you silly sheep I posted that video for a reason because I knew one of you sheep would work to defend it hence why I said "get to work."

The beginning of the video is completely irrelevant which is why I left it out for one of you sheep to bring it up and you did lol "where the guy is trying to bullshit the cop" and that is relevant how?

The fact is you couldn't even begin to understand a logical debate on this but ends with the cop acting completely irresponsible but you're too much of a sheep to see that as I proved with the "get to work." You went to work without any logic obviously.

Kermit

actually you silly sheep I posted that video for a reason because I knew one of you sheep would work to defend it hence why I said "get to work."
    The beginning of the video is completely irrelevant which is why I left it out for one of you sheep to bring it up and you did lol "where the guy is trying to bullshit the cop" and that is relevant how?
    It's relevant becasue it shows how patient and restrained that the cop was while this asshole is trying to give him a load of shit.

Sorry I cracked your video. I had a thread about it and had already posted the pic of the punch posted to another tiddly-wink who said the guy was scared to fight back when in fact he threw the first blow.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's relevant becasue it shows how patient and restrained that the cop was while this asshole is trying to give him a load of shit.

Sorry I cracked your video. I had a thread about it and had already posted the pic of the punch posted to another tiddly-wink who said the guy was scared to fight back when in fact he threw the first blow.
    try to use some logic, again completely irrelevant info

you didn't crack the video, you walked right into my trap you moron lol, it is not about who threw the first punch you dummy

12 Last