Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not sure if there's a summary but the police chief, michael kehoe, is redder than a fukking tomato and is about to burst during the hearings.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

also, unlike columbine, aurora, or virginia tech, not one fukking pic of the victims being treated or with wounds.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and several "body bags" and "med treatment" bags that were spread out in the parking lot, yet never used.......

reports that the school hadn't even been repaired "post flooding" that occurred....

the lack of documentation here seems to be the angle that halbig is exploiting to support the "false flag"

if this had really happened, where are the:

1. biohazard removal documents, required to clean up a public slaughter scene?

2. the videos from all the responding officer's cars, which should show hundreds of kids exiting the building;

3. official incident reports that apparently never were prepared;

4. medical examiner reports showing autopsies of the alleged victims; all of whom were miraculously confirmed dead within the hour of the alleged masacre....... REALLY?????

5. the inevitable lawsuits against the district one would expect if their kid had really been gunned down at a school featuring at best what could be easily be classified as inadequate security?????

6. the correspondence supporting the fbi determining this matter to be "classified," when other mass shootings are not so classified?

7. the.... fuk it, the list goes on and on............

something definitely seems amiss here......... and the smiles on all the "victims'" faces during their oh so traumatic loss of their loved ones????? shit, Ron f'n Jeremy has better acting skills...........

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Fbi website does not show anybody died in Newtown ct in 2012 lol
    You couldn't be more wrong.

http://www.snopes.com/info/news/sandyhoax.asp
    Points Awarded:

scumbag gave greenhippo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scumbag

Auto Donk

for a long while fbi didn't show anyone deceased.... once, oh, about 100,000 people said "W T F?????", they finally got around to it.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    also, unlike columbine, aurora, or virginia tech, not one fukking pic of the victims being treated or with wounds.
    Uh, they were minors.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    for a long while fbi didn't show anyone deceased.... once, oh, about 100,000 people said "W T F?????", they finally got around to it.....
    maybe they'll change the death certificate date of adam lanza too when enough people notice it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Uh, they were minors.
    so was this victim from columbine...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

these guys were minors also...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    but, on the flip side, if the conservative side of the fence truly had the goods on this being a bullshit false flag, there'd be one helluva lot more voices involved than halbut.... ie, the nra and conservative senators would be up the asses of the obama administration about conducting public hearings...........
    Theyre all part of the same agenda so no need for that. Gotta get the guns first to fully implement police state so the threat of successful revolts lessen, then it'll be on to looting the citizens, one currency, and chips. Bankers win.
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-03-15 at 05:59 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Theyre all part of the same agenda so no need for that. Gotta get the guns first to fully implement police state so the threat of successful revolts lessen, then it'll be on to looting the citizens, one currency, and chips. Bankers win.
    Reads like you listened to Coast to Coast this morning also...`cause what you wrote is what was discussed.
    4th Blood Moon, coming soon!

Yes, JTolMan, It is an overnight show. CoasttoCoastDOT(fukkin)com I believe. After one listens for a year, becomes a little repetitive but still current.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 07-03-15 at 07:05 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Snopes..lol..that website tells u that all the people who ended up dead associated with bill.clinton was not a cobspiracy..give me a break..

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Reads like you listened to Coast to Coast this morning also...`cause what you wrote is what was discussed.
    4th Blood Moon, coming soon!
    Never heard of that, is that a radio show?

jtoler

Snopes..lol..that website tells u that all the people who ended up dead associated with bill.clinton was not a cobspiracy..give me a break..
    You could live 20 lifetimes and not know that many dead people.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

The deaths were documented, you say otherwise, you are wrong. Deal with the fact that you just posted on a public forum that you are 100% incorrect and embarrassed and move on. Please.

Auto Donk

something's rotten in denm.... uh, uh... Newtown, CN.........

may the perpetrators of this rot in hell...........

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tooo late boys..

Turn out the lights....

The party's over............................

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    um... duh... these penetrating people.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Snopes.... Lol

I love when people use snopes as a reliable source

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

http://www.snopes.com/info/aboutus.asp

Retard libs use snopes

I'll bet $100 that soros has a stake in ownership... Anyone?

nyplayer33

I'm not embarrased..just cause u might be or most doesn't mean I am..learn to think outside the box..no parents on talk xhows..the simply disappeared in 2 plus yrs..I call massive bs

nyplayer33

Why would u destroy a school that was ok 2.5 yrs ago..unless 8t was a piece crap n not used to begin with...wreck school so no DNA etc..lovely how the ct state shmuck lt vance has been transferred..lol..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Why would u destroy a school that was ok 2.5 yrs ago..unless 8t was a piece crap n not used to begin with...wreck school so no DNA etc..lovely how the ct state shmuck lt vance has been transferred..lol..
    Probably because the school is a reminder of what happened? Maybe they staged the murders so they could get a
    new school?

Anybody, give me one good reason why they would stage 20 killed kids?

jtoler

Probably because the school is a reminder of what happened? Maybe they staged the murders so they could get a
    new school?

You've been given the reason over and over yet talk about other stuff. Gun laws is your reason, some states have some changes in gun laws since that day, its just a step till further bills are put forth. Nothing about Sandy Hook being staged shocks me, I expect such, it raises no emotion from me knowing about it because I know quite a bit of history and also keep up with their foreign policies across the globe, they do the same thing from the same textbook over and over because it works, learn about your country. They're now trying to freighten once again about terrorists tomorrow, trying to instill more fear to weaken citizens', never been afraid of a terrorist or thought about one a day in my life, more afraid of the police.
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-03-15 at 11:14 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put it this way....

If this really happened.

It was most definitely skulduggery of machination...............

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

new school?

leave columbine alone but destroy sandy hook and lanza's house asap.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

You do realize that like less then 1% of the country actually believe it was fake, so 99% are still good, their will always be idiots.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

only gun laws that were passed, were passed in blue states, gun control WILL NEVER get passed in any red state, EVER, EVER.....

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    the city or the state. this is the only mass shooting where there wasn't one lawsuit, not 1. every other mass shootings had lawsuits.
    did any of the other city/states parents receive anything from their lawsuits? seems to me that its impossible to blame any school/place/city/state for some kid going postal... to be honest, i havent bothered looking up any answer to my question... i just dont know how you blame a city or state for something happening thats 100% out of their control

also, im not sure why people believe that every single lawsuit filed, is made public... its not ... not saying there were some that simply were never made public , in this case.. just saying there is a lot that goes on that the public is unaware of

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    only gun laws that were passed, were passed in blue states, gun control WILL NEVER get passed in any red state, EVER, EVER.....
    At one time nobody would have thought gays would be allowed to marry. Things fall apart.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    At one time nobody would have thought gays would be allowed to marry. Things fall apart.
    Especially considering Republicans are basically Democrats now.

jtoler

A lot of mass shootings took place from like 2012-2013 or 2014. The first thing usually out of someone's mouth who lost a loved one was gun control, seems strange, not sure how someone could do interviews a day or two after their kids murdered, can't see how one could smile either. Ive been privy to quite a bit of death and never would have been able to remotely behave that way, guess that's just me. Also never seen anyone start gofundme accounts or asking for public money after loved ones killed, strange. Maybe its just me.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    did any of the other city/states parents receive anything from their lawsuits? seems to me that its impossible to blame any school/place/city/state for some kid going postal... to be honest, i havent bothered looking up any answer to my question... i just dont know how you blame a city or state for something happening thats 100% out of their control

also, im not sure why people believe that every single lawsuit filed, is made public... its not ... not saying there were some that simply were never made public , in this case.. just saying there is a lot that goes on that the public is unaware of
    doesn't matter whether they win the case or not, law suits have been filed in other mass shootings. for sandy hook, not one was filed.

First 1234567 Last