TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    settle down and take your meds before you go postal pal...

That's a really weird response to his post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    That's a really weird response to his post.
    why? read all your useless trolling posts itt.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not sure why people don't believe this can't be fake, if so look on the bright side, no kids actually died, that should make one feel better. If you you think no way it could be fake then you're just not up to speed on what some governments will do to achieve intended goals, "means to an end".
    people that think this can't be fake are idiots that have no mind of their own and in huge denial. they refuse to believe that our loving government can't possibly make shit up for no reason... i mean wolfgang isn't some crazy guy that doesn't know anything about school security. this guy knows the protocol and felt something was really fishy what went down in sandy hook and he's fukking right. it's not just one or two protocol that he questions, he questions the whole incident. truth will eventually come out if he doesn't get killed.

people are fukking dumb and don't give a fukk if they can just stuff big macs all day. just listen to some of the people that are posting itt. trolls think this is all a joke. and sadly most of the public have their same idiotic views...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

people that think this can't be fake are idiots that have no mind of their own and in huge denial. they refuse to believe that our loving government can't possibly make shit up for no reason... i mean wolfgang isn't some crazy guy that doesn't know anything about school security. this guy knows the protocol and felt something was really fishy what went down in sandy hook and he's fukking right. it's not just one or two protocol that he questions, he questions the whole incident. truth will eventually come out if he doesn't get killed.

people are fukking dumb and don't give a fukk if they can just stuff big macs all day. just listen to some of the people that are posting itt. trolls think this is all a joke. and sadly most of the public have their same idiotic views...
    Yes, most dismiss such a notion because they can't compare it to anything, cant fathom the news they see on tv could be lies and or missing details, and don't realize that the most important things involving the U.S. never gets broadcasted. The thought of their gov't telling a big lie is readily dismissed because the thought of such being true causes supreme fear in them such that if their gov't has lied to them what other lies are they telling. The average citizen then knows theyre screwed, they picture the gov't being too big too powerful, they feel powerless so its just much easier to dismiss any such notions of betrayal and even easier to dismiss those who don't think as they as "conspiracy theorists".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just watched some of this stuff on line; pretty weird response/happenings throughout.....

would like to see some objective, middle of the road accounts as to whether, for example, 700 students were really evacuated. was the school even operational. was this a drill orchestrated to represent a mass murder for purposes of furthering the gun control agenda.... actual grave sites. supposed documents related to it that were prepared even before it happened, etc....

whole lotta bullshit in the air around this one, would like to know what's true vs. complete nonsense

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Let's break it down fellas. Give me a reason why sandy hook was staged. What would be the purpose of
    staging such a horrific event? Gun control? That didn't happen. To put officers in schools to prevent another
    sandy hook, that didn't happen? To create fear for our kids to go to school so they can do charter schools?

I can't think of one reason to stage this event.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Let's break it down fellas. Give me a reason why sandy hook was staged. What would be the purpose of
    staging such a horrific event? Gun control? That didn't happen. To put officers in schools to prevent another
    sandy hook, that didn't happen? To create fear for our kids to go to school so they can do charter schools?

Were you ever military.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

wtf are you talking about? connecticut banned ar-15s, the alleged weapon used by the killer, four months after the incident.

jtoler

wtf are you talking about? connecticut banned ar-15s, the alleged weapon used by the killer, four months after the incident.
    Some other states changed their laws too after it. They widely broadcast what they want known, otherwise...

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Were you ever military.
    Army brat, no military.

rkelly110

So, is that why they made a hoax killing of elementary kids and teachers to ban ar-15's?

I'm using deductive logic here. Why would they make a hoax killing? What's the end game? Still waiting for answers.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I don't know the agenda..what I do know is a professor..make that 2 of them and a retired state trooper have questioned deeply thecevents...no lawsuits from parents..I don't have to answer what th r agenda was..thats like saying my girlfriend dies me n her hated each other so unless I fund the killer I auto did it..really? Too many weird things n the school was bulldozed..convenient right..
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 07-02-15 at 06:53 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So, is that why they made a hoax killing of elementary kids and teachers to ban ar-15's?

I'm using deductive logic here. Why would they make a hoax killing? What's the end game? Still waiting for answers.
    that's how it all starts. before you go any further keep on sounding obtuse. do your own research before about sandy hook. or else, things just get redundant.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

if you want an aha moment just watch "the economic hitman" by john perkins.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

once i saw a the video where the one lady was interview at the "shootings" and then the same lady is interview at the "boston bombings", something told me that didnt click

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    I don't know the agenda..what I do know is a professor..make that 2 of them and a retired state trooper have questioned deeply thecevents...no lawsuits from parents..I don't have to answer what th r agenda was..thats like saying my girlfriend dies me n her hated each other so unless I fund the killer I auto did it..really? Too many weird things n the school was bullfized..vonvenient huh..
    who would parents file lawsuits against?

jtoler

Army brat, no military.
    Oh ok.

nyplayer33

Lawsuits against school district..wasn't safe...security system wasn't updated since 2007...well the principal said it was updated 2011..main director says no..lol

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    who would parents file lawsuits against?
    the city or the state. this is the only mass shooting where there wasn't one lawsuit, not 1. every other mass shootings had lawsuits.

Auto Donk

yep, lack of security .....

oh wait, there's no duty to supply security to a school that in actuality HAD NO FKIN' CHILDREN IN IT........

jtoler

We love our drills.

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave Bustedu 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

final hearing is on the 8th and i was expecting something spectacular but doesn't seem like anything drastic is gonna come out of this. all the fukking witnesses can't remember shit.

hey donker, what happens after the final hearing? what's the next step?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Link didn't work.

Ok, let's say sandy hook was fake to hide Obama's SSN or the area wanted a new school. What about the other
    school shootings?

Is it quite possible kids going through puberty who are bullied, picked on or made fun of who have access to
    guns go on tangents they can't control? Remember your puberty years when everything was all mixed up?
    You had uncontrollable fits of rage?

Doesn't help having violent TV shows and movies glorifying guns. Not to mention video games. You can kill all
    you want and just reset the game. Can't do that in real life.

Sandy hook was a horrific killing of young lives. The less public addressing it, the less it will give a young mind
    an idea to do the same thing.

Auto Donk

hmmm.... not one body seen being removed from the scene, despite non-stop helicopter coverage.....

so, i guess the minimal coverage was designed not to give some young mind the incentive to shoot up a school with no kids present in it....

nyplayer33

Fbi website does not show anybody died in Newtown ct in 2012 lol

Auto Donk

i love the "laughing parent" who gives an interview the day after his "daughter" is allegedly killed........ wtf????

obviously our tax dollars weren't spent on hiring quality actors.........

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

This site has this on it.

One of the most retarded things I have ever seen.

One of the lines isn't even vertical

Auto Donk

final hearing is on the 8th and i was expecting something spectacular but doesn't seem like anything drastic is gonna come out of this. all the fukking witnesses can't remember shit.

hey donker, what happens after the final hearing? what's the next step?
    is this still the foia hearing? i think it is (haven't watched those tapes, etc.,) but the hearings examiner will issue a ruling on what docs/other evidence (photos, tapes, videos, for eg.) need to be produced..... key evidence would have been whether the kids were really in school that day, as no one seems to have witnessed the mass evacuation of 700 students.....

but at the end of a freedom of info act hearing, the HE decides whether the requests were specific enough, ie, rules on the objections to same filed by the atty for the school dist, police dept, town, etc., and decides what needs to be handed over.....

all the dash cams from every cop car there should have to be produced; that's a no brainer. any docs related to the incident authored before the date of the actual incident (very incriminating, damning evidence if they exist) should have to be produced, any official reports of the school dist, and police dept, etc., should have to be produced, etc......

but this really isn't the best way to skin this cat......... would have been nice to see someone admit in their oral testimony that classes weren't being held that day, it was a staged drill, etc..... but to do so now would indict the obama administration much like watergate did the nixon administration.....

I doubt obama knew about this bullshit pre-"attack", but his admin learned of the bullshit after the fact -- much like Nixon did re: watergate -- and covered it up if there was no true attack.....

i could see some mid level liberals concocting this stupid ass attack, but no way did the whitehouse know about it beforehand..... this is pathetic gun control efforts at their worst if it was a false flag.....

I'm not close enough to the evidence to form an opinion at this point, but just know from what little I've seen something stinks.....
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

is there a website anywhere that summarizes the factual statements given by the witnesses, such as the police chief.... as to what the fuk was going on that morning.... i simply don't have the time to listen to the colloquy between lady lawyer and the witnesses.....'

for example, has anyone in law enforcement testified that, for example, they were forewarned about a drill, similar to how "what would you do" with john quiones does with his stupid ass show?

or that "we didn't prep reports, because it wasn't a real incident," anything like that?

I doubt they have, but is there evidence that this was taken over, 911 wise, for eg., by the feds/anyone else involved in the alleged drill?
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk

from what little bit of shit i've watched, it appears sandy hook was populated with nothing but the staunchist gun control advocates in the nation, and bad actors, that all happened to get their kids "killed", and thereafter collected millions to go around the country advocating stricter gun control laws...........

and it seems this whole thing may come unraveled at the seems if a few of the locals would say "fuk it, this was a total sham"......

at this point, what should be an easily transparent procedure to produce all the evidence/documents prepped by public agencies is being strongly stone-walled, with the power of the fbi (and thus the federal gov't) behind it.......
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk

but, on the flip side, if the conservative side of the fence truly had the goods on this being a bullshit false flag, there'd be one helluva lot more voices involved than halbut.... ie, the nra and conservative senators would be up the asses of the obama administration about conducting public hearings...........
    Points Awarded:

First 123456 ... Last