Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

we are all being played. remember this guy?

we are living in the truman show/the matrix? nothing is real. everything is scripted...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Any way you can summarize this for us Ghenghis?

Im procrastinating but cannot justify watching an hour long video.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

remember this famous pic? the guy with the cowboy hat and the guy in the wheel chair? they are both actors.

that's just the beginning. too much info to be summarized. you should really watch it when you have time. everything you see on tv is scripted of course with agenda or agendas... we are fukked.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

you know how you can tell that this is fake?
    the emergency worker is missing a damn leg...and somehow still running though

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

People claim it was all a staged incident, but not one single co-worker, friend, or family member of any of the 11 people who lost limbs has come forward to say "Wait as minute, Jeff Bauman(The guy in the picture above) was missing his legs before the bombing"

This is where the conspiracy theory falls apart. I mean how many people would have to be in on this?

Kermit

I am also sure Jeff Bauman and the others had enemies or maybe people that didn't like them that would have went public with their knowledge. So far, this has never happened.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Rib it right on cue.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

That's an hour I'll never get back...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Rib it right on cue.
    Well seriously think about it. How many people do you think know you? I am sure way more than 100 right? So if you were missing your legs, they would know that wouldn't they? How many people knew the people who were maimed in the bombing? Yet no one has come forward to actually expose them? The only people trying to expose this as a staged event are analyzing everything from pictures and video.

And wouldn't the entire medical staff also have to be in on this as well? I would imagine that they would.

"Ok people, we are going to have a lot of actors wasting all of our time today at the hospital, so everyone just play along with it and don't say anything"

C'mon man....

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Martin Richard was just 8 yrs old,guess he didn't know it was scripted huh?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  44.1 KB

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Martin Richard was just 8 yrs old,guess he didn't know it was scripted huh?
    Or what about the dance teacher Adrianne Haslet-Davis? She was perfectly fine before her leg was blown off. I am sure that if her leg was missing prior to the bombing that at least one of her dance partners or students would have noticed it.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

What's more likely:

1. Some dude exaggerated his heroism at a horrific event and the media ran with it

2. There is an ongoing conspiracy perpetrated by the bankers and that the Boston Marathon bombing was one event in a long line of staged events designed to cripple America via immigration reform.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

the video isn't claiming the bombing wasn't real. she's claiming the costa rican hero is an actor. if you didn't watch the video, don't comment. the guy profited from both of his sons deaths that he didn't even raise. the guy is a scum.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What's more likely:

1. Some dude exaggerated his heroism at a horrific event and the media ran with it

2. There is an ongoing conspiracy perpetrated by the bankers and that the Boston Marathon bombing was one event in a long line of staged events designed to cripple America via immigration reform.
    yo jake, i know you didn't watch the video. the guy didn't just exaggerate his heroism. watch the video. he was told to do what he did.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    the video isn't claiming the bombing wasn't real. she's claiming the costa rican hero is an actor. if you didn't watch the video, don't comment. the guy profited from both of his sons deaths that he didn't even raise. the guy is a scum.
    I was mainly commenting about what you said in post #3 that the guy in the wheelchair was an actor. He isn't.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

kermit watch the video on post #14. something is fishy with that scene. no blood initially and someone dumped fake blood.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Rib it right on cue.
    Yep, he still believes you can pulverize 500,000 tons of concrete and steel with jet fuel and a match.

Nobody's ever lied to you, Kermit. Everything is exactly as it seems. Sleep easy, puppet.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yep, he still believes you can pulverize 500,000 tons of concrete and steel with jet fuel and a match.

Nobody's ever lied to you, Kermit. Everything is exactly as it seems. Sleep easy, puppet.
    And you believe that the 10's of thousands of people involved in all of these horrific "False Flag" acts can keep their mouths shut.

Now what is more believable?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

kermit, for someone that seems very capable of logic, you fail to connect the dots...

did you watch the video on post #14? do you still believe that jeff bauman character is real? he was an amputee before the bombing.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

10's of thousands is an arbitrary number you just casually pulled out of your ass.

I don't know much about this particular case, but it wouldn't surprise me... As for the one I alluded to, you ask me what's more believable? Well, if you're the kind of person who bothers with evidence, then the answer is obvious. If you're the kind of person who ignores evidence to protect your "Leave it to Beaver" worldview, then I guess the official story is most plausible.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

yo jake, i know you didn't watch the video. the guy didn't just exaggerate his heroism. watch the video. he was told to do what he did.
    I watched the video. Some of the points made about the Arredondo guy were interesting, but the whole thing fell apart at the end. The woman does refer to the event as staged multiple times. She also tries to tie the event to a conspiracy to advance multiculturalism, amnesty for illegal immigrants, the banking cabal, etc. Typical whack job conspiracy theory stuff.

Kermit

kermit, for someone that seems very capable of logic, you fail to connect the dots...

did you watch the video on post #14? do you still believe that jeff bauman character is real? he was an amputee before the bombing.
    I watched the video, I also watched an interview with him, his family, and friends last year. Now if this person was lying and is just an actor, why hasn't anyone personally called him out? The only people making claims are ones on youtube.

Kermit

Brain Williams doesn't have a job anymore because one person called him out on a lie. Yet no one of credible source has called out anyone of these supposed "Actors" and exposed them publicly.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I watched the video, I also watched an interview with him, his family, and friends last year. Now if this person was lying and is just an actor, why hasn't anyone personally called him out? The only people making claims are ones on youtube.
    so basically you watched the video but you don't believe what you just saw. hmmm... this is basically saying even though the evidence is there, you won't believe it because you rather believe in some bullshit your mind conjured up to make you feel better.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I watched the video. Some of the points made about the Arredondo guy were interesting, but the whole thing fell apart at the end. The woman does refer to the event as staged multiple times. She also tries to tie the event to a conspiracy to advance multiculturalism, amnesty for illegal immigrants, the banking cabal, etc. Typical whack job conspiracy theory stuff.
    isn't it amazing, arredondo guy is now a us citizen? i think she mentioned he was the first one to become a us citizen from some new legislation. also, why is la raza getting so much federal funding? even from organizations like american cancer society? makes no sense right? well you know who found american cancer society? who knows maybe it's one big coincidence rockefellers are in the middle of everything. it's like black panther getting donations from the kkk.

Kermit

so basically you watched the video but you don't believe what you just saw. hmmm... this is basically saying even though the evidence is there, you won't believe it because you rather believe in some bullshit your mind conjured up to make you feel better.
    Conjured up?

Like I said before, if this Jeff Bauman was a liar and a fraud, he would have been called out immediately. Until someone comes forward and says "I know this Jeff guy and he didn't have legs before the bombing" I'll continue to believe what I saw live and not what some Youtube conspiracy theorists think. I am also sure if he didn't have legs prior to the bombings that a picture exists of him that proves it.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-23-15 at 07:38 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Thank God for YouTube.

It's given a platform to nameless, faceless people to solve the world's biggest mysteries from the comfort of their mother's basements.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

isn't it amazing, arredondo guy is now a us citizen? i think she mentioned he was the first one to become a us citizen from some new legislation. also, why is la raza getting so much federal funding? even from organizations like american cancer society? makes no sense right? well you know who found american cancer society? who knows maybe it's one big coincidence rockefellers are in the middle of everything. it's like black panther getting donations from the kkk.
    I haven't had time to research some of the assertions made in the video. I don't recall any sort of amnesty for illegal parents of soldiers killed in war law being passed but maybe I'm forgetting something.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

wow kermit you're not as bright as i once thought. do you ever ruminate about what's really going on? maybe you like things sugar coated. to each his own...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thank God for YouTube.

It's given a platform to nameless, faceless people to solve the world's biggest mysteries from the comfort of their mother's basements.
    you'd be surprised what you can find on youtube. you'd probably get better education from watching youtube videos than going to a public school. no joke.

Kermit

wow kermit you're not as bright as i once thought. do you ever ruminate about what's really going on? maybe you like things sugar coated. to each his own...

Originally the Boston Marathon conspiracy guys were trying to convince everyone that Jeff Bauman was actually a wounded Army officer named Nick Vogt who lost his legs. While these 2 did look a little similar, the Youtube conspiracy team overlooked one major issue. Nick Vogt also lost his pinky finger on his left hand and Jeff Bauman clearly has that pinky finger in every picture out there. But that didn't deter the Youtube squad, they accepted they were wrong and now just say Bauman is an actor.

I have seen quite a few pictures of Bauman prior to the Marathon bombings, and in every one of them he had legs. If you can provide just one picture of him with no legs before the marathon, I'll buy the story that you believe.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The American Cancer Society donating to La Raza would be akin to the ACS donating to the NAACP. Poor eating habits among the lower income segments of the US lead to chronic and acute diseases like diabetes and cancer. Reaching those people makes sense with the mission of the charity. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the JDRF gives to La Raza as well.

As far as Federal funding goes, would I rather see my tax dollars going elsewhere? Yes. I think it's probably a reasonable assumption that there is some cronyism going on, but hardly a conspiracy. A quick look around the internet indicates that 25% of the La Raza budget is Federally funded; FY 2013 budget was 36.7 million so around 9 million in Federal funds. Not really a lot of money in the scheme of things.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you don't have to buy my story. i'm not selling any. the vid on post #14, those surveillance pics are unaltered. you wouldn't know hard facts even if it were to hit you in the face. i guess in some ways, it's better for the general public to be obedient and not truly question authority.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think our govt. does some shady things... we're already well OVER POPULATED. The govt. can do anything they want to do.... they don't care if they kill any of our families. Sh#$ life is an entire script. We'll never really know the truth.

12 Last