Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Watching FOX News here in Vegas

I promised Mrs Jayvegas that I would stay here in the room for her 1st night here in Vegas.
    A tall order but. I gotta comply.

So i went downstairs to bet some Keno tickets & watch the draws on the room TV. I start flipping through the channels & I see Bob Woodward on the TV. At 1st I started asking myself, "When did Woodward start working for fox?"

But then my question slowly turned into, "When did Bob Woodward start losing his marbles?"
    When did one of the most famous Investigative Journalists become a shill for this madness they report?

I am starting to get a better picture of where some of the nut bars at SBR are getting their (mis) information.

He said that we (you) are living in one of the most volatile & insecure times. He then says Americans haven't felt more threatened since the Cold War.
    He blames the Obama administration for leading the country into this state of emergency & it hasn't been like this since cold war. The COLD WAR.
    He doesn't mention a single thing about 911.

Now I'm Canadian & wasn't alive during the cold war. But I'm alive now & I was alive during 911.
    As an out sider looking in, am I wrong to assume that 911 was a much more instable & insecure period than now?
    Wasn't 911 worse than the Cold War?
    Wasn't it Bush's administration that said themselves that 911 was the worst threat levied against your country in its entire history? Wasn't it in fact that stance that enabled the Bush administration to declare war?
    Remember the WMDs?
    What's wrong with these people at fox?

How can people watch this shit & take it seriously.

If Obama told one of the FOX reporters that he thought they had a nice look to them, they would probably shoot themselves in the face.

Are they racist or do they just hate democrats?

These people are at best, dumpster divers.

We have our problems up north but I just have to laugh at this shit.
    .......oh wait, guess whose on Next? Fukking JERALDO RIVERA.
    No kidding here. I gotta watch this!!!

.......he's doing a report on Scott &Lacey Peterson.
    I'm not making this up.

Has anyone told Jeraldo that he shouldn't be partying like its 1999?

God, I wish we got FOX News in Canada.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

You're way out of line here Jay. Watch the other channels and you'll see that Fox is closest thing to the truth that Americans will ever see.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I promised Mrs Jayvegas that I would stay here in the room for her 1st night here in Vegas.

So i went downstairs to bet some Keno tickets & watch the draws on the room TV. I start flipping through the channels & I see Bob Woodward on the TV. At 1st I started asking myself, "When did Woodward start working for fox?"

But then my question slowly turned into, "When did Bob Woodward start losing his marbles?"
    When did one of the most famous Investigative Journalists become a shill for this madness they report?

I am starting to get a better picture of where some of the nut bars at SBR are getting their (mis) information.

He said that we (you) are living in one of the most volatile & insecure times. He then says Americans haven't felt more threatened since the Cold War.
    He blames the Obama administration for leading the country into this state of emergency & it hasn't been like this since cold war. The COLD WAR.

Now I'm Canadian & wasn't alive during the cold war. But I'm alive now & I was alive during 911.
    As an out sider looking in, am I wrong to assume that 911 was a much more instable & insecure period than now?

Wasn't it Bush's administration that said themselves that 911 was the worst threat levied against your country in its entire history? Wasn't it in fact that stance that enabled the Bush administration to declare war?
    Remember the WMDs?

If Obama told one of the FOX reporters that he thought they had a nice look to them, they would probably shoot themselves in the face.

I'm not making this up.

yes you're wrong to assume that; no

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

I stopped listening to other people talk a long time ago.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

Remember the WMDs?

I'm not making this up.

cliff notes please...

i dont watch fox news bc it gives me anxiety.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

JV, bad part of this amusing puzzle for you is FOX news is closest to a real news agency and they still don't come close to the reality at hand.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Look out Jay. Many on SBR don't realize how Fox News appears to non-Americans.

It a topic better discussed with the moderates back home.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

fox

JV you 100% correct in your scepticism...

Youd have to have the IQ of a septic tank to be a regular viewer of FOX...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

Rupert Murdoch

Nuff said

sourtwist
    not a non pro

The more you post, the more you seem Canadian. Mind your fukkin business.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    The more you post, the more you seem Canadian. Mind your fukkin business.
    Relax man. Have a drink about it.

I know I will.

ACoochy

Relax man. Have a drink about it.

I know I will.
    Dont stress about twista...

The resident angry man is sour for a reason...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I'm not angry.. Only seems that way to you because we agree on absolutely nothing.

Momoney, next one is on me.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I'm not angry.. Only seems that way to you because we agree on absolutely nothing.

Momoney, next one is on me.
    We agree on some things.

Part of being Canadian is pretending to know everything about everything.

Its in our constitution... Though we have only had one since 1982...

WEAK.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol.... I was talking about coochy...ive always stayed out of your way, you seem like a decent guy... I just honestly can't stand when people take shots for no apparent reason. Fox news dominates because they stand by what they say and are usually correct and rarely are proven wrong, unlike the other channels.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Fox News is actually a comedy channel, Jay.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Lol.... I was talking about coochy...ive always stayed out of your way, you seem like a decent guy... I just honestly can't stand when people take shots for no apparent reason. Fox news dominates because they stand by what they say and are usually correct and rarely are proven wrong, unlike the other channels.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Early clubhouse leader for overstatement of the year

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

ACoochy

Its almost like you go out of your way to be ragged on...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Ragged on by who, exactly? Do you really think that it makes a difference to me? If you knew me, you would understand that people would only do it on the Internet, never irl. Have a nice day cooch.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I suppose if you only pay attention to a limited number of sources, you could believe this...far from reality though. Fox no different than the other flavors of infotainment like MSNBC, CNN, etc. Kinda like cigarettes: there are numerous brands and people swear by their preferences, but at the end of the day, they're all about the same kind of terrible.

Given the availability of information on the internet, anyone who wants to can get a better feel for reality than most any "news" channel presents simply by browsing a couple of sources for facts and filtering out the spin. But like everything else, it's far more convenient to have someone give you an example of what to think and simply repeat after them

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3633

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I love Fox News for the simple fact that it makes the Daily Show a must watch.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Because the daily show is real news?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

All the mainstream media channels in US are controlled by Illuminati via CIA, FBI and other security agencies.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I love Fox News for the simple fact that it makes the Daily Show a must watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Because the daily show is real news?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and itchypickle

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Fox News sucks and it will make you angry no matter who you are. Even the people who like Fox News become angry after viewing it ...only they are not angry at fox news they are angry at whatever Fox News has them riled up. I say this as an observation. I personally dont watch any form of news anymore.

I do know this Fox News goal is to scare you. They have the philosophy that fear sells and they are only interested in advertising dollars and they couldn't care less about reporting anything with a positive message.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

CNN and NBC suck too so dont get me wrong i dont support them either.

i personally have never voted and never plan to and have no opinion on politics.

its the electoral college that decides the presidency not the people. Our votes and our opinions do not matter so why do we even have one???

All i know is if the republicans want to win presidency anytime soon they better generate a candidate with more personality and charisma than McCain or Palin.

Obama may not be a good president but atleast he has charisma. Its not like he has any real authority or power anyway so who cares??

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

I half agree with you Bear but where I differ with you is this:
    It seems when white republicans are running the country, theres no fear mongering & everything's peaches.
    But the fear mongering tends to become more blatant & apparent when a black Democrat is in office.

I don't think its much more complicated than that.

Don't over think....

FOX doesn't!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

democrats knew a black president would get a ton of votes. There are many states in the US with more black people than white people so regardless of politics black people are going to want a black man in the White House bc it is a symbol of equality.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

And Democrats also know that if Hillary is a candidate almost every woman in the US will vote for her just because women want to feel equally as important as men. So bascially Hillary just needs to get a small percentage of men to vote for her and she will win in a landslide

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

so IMO the only chance the Republicans have to win this next election is to get a black republican candidate to run for office.

Perhaps Magic Johnson?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Name:  thrashing-bass-hooked-on-a-jig.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  179.6 KB

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    democrats knew a black president would get a ton of votes. There are many states in the US with more black people than white people so regardless of politics black people are going to want a black man in the White House bc it is a symbol of equality.

12 Last