Originally posted on 03/23/2015:

I promised Mrs Jayvegas that I would stay here in the room for her 1st night here in Vegas.
A tall order but. I gotta comply.

So i went downstairs to bet some Keno tickets & watch the draws on the room TV. I start flipping through the channels & I see Bob Woodward on the TV. At 1st I started asking myself, "When did Woodward start working for fox?"

But then my question slowly turned into, "When did Bob Woodward start losing his marbles?"
When did one of the most famous Investigative Journalists become a shill for this madness they report?

I am starting to get a better picture of where some of the nut bars at SBR are getting their (mis) information.

He said that we (you) are living in one of the most volatile & insecure times. He then says Americans haven't felt more threatened since the Cold War.
He blames the Obama administration for leading the country into this state of emergency & it hasn't been like this since cold war. The COLD WAR.
He doesn't mention a single thing about 911.

Now I'm Canadian & wasn't alive during the cold war. But I'm alive now & I was alive during 911.
As an out sider looking in, am I wrong to assume that 911 was a much more instable & insecure period than now?
Wasn't 911 worse than the Cold War?
Wasn't it Bush's administration that said themselves that 911 was the worst threat levied against your country in its entire history? Wasn't it in fact that stance that enabled the Bush administration to declare war?
Remember the WMDs?
What's wrong with these people at fox?

How can people watch this shit & take it seriously.

If Obama told one of the FOX reporters that he thought they had a nice look to them, they would probably shoot themselves in the face.

Are they racist or do they just hate democrats?

These people are at best, dumpster divers.

We have our problems up north but I just have to laugh at this shit.
.......oh wait, guess whose on Next? Fukking JERALDO RIVERA.
No kidding here. I gotta watch this!!!

.......he's doing a report on Scott &Lacey Peterson.
I'm not making this up.

Has anyone told Jeraldo that he shouldn't be partying like its 1999?

God, I wish we got FOX News in Canada.