stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

stevenash

Holder, Sharpton, and Obama are to blame.

http://video.breitbart.com/Officers-...playlistId=994

stevenash

Sharpton has made a career off of race baiting.
    Goes back 30 years when he made up lies about Prosecutor Pagones on how a white man raped Tawana Brawley.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Project Veritas just did a video last month showing Trayvon and Eric Garner's family and Mike Brown's family all calling The Rev out for being about the $$...leaving them behind after he made his mark and only being involved if there was a motive for him...go figure.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Project Veritas just did a video last month showing Trayvon and Eric Garner's family and Mike Brown's family all calling The Rev out for being about the $$...leaving them behind after he made his mark and only being involved if there was a motive for him...go figure.
    To be fair, Sharpton has better things to do than honor his debts. He's Obama's 'go-to' racial relations man.

Take a bow, liberals/Democrats, your Obama-star worship turned the House, the Senate, and a majority of the Statehouses Republican. Look it up.

And the next occupant of the White House will be GOP, too. That's what you get.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sharpton is a vile human being

Byron Allen's pending lawsuit(s) vs. Comcast/Sharpton explains how despicable Al wound up on MSNBC

Learned from the Jackson playbook... shakedown artist among various other things

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Right after the cops get shot, listen to the white hipster yell “Acknowledgement nine months ago would have kept that from happening.”

Fukking douchebag assclowns.

Kermit

Black Militant groups are claiming that police shot their own people to make them look bad.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

michael browns uncle

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post

michael browns uncle

He fukkin sucks.

Actually that second one is alright. Not really my style though.

retard

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    He fukkin sucks.

Actually that second one is alright. Not really my style though.
    I agree the second one is good i like the part where his pants are sagging

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I liked the line about getting his G.E.D in jail.

Its always nice to hear people making productive use of their incarceration.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Right after the cops get shot, listen to the white hipster yell “Acknowledgement nine months ago would have kept that from happening.”

Fukking douchebag assclowns.

Damn I'm actually starting to like hipsters ...a lil bit

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I liked the line about getting his G.E.D in jail.

Its always nice to hear people making productive use of their incarceration.
    its the kid in juvenile custody that gets a "FREE" tax payer funded B.A. while in the can or higher that piss people off one kid in the CYA system here in cali was in a special program to get his masters. Not bad right kill somebody when you're 12 get out at 25 with a masters and hardly any employer looks back to your record when you were in 7th grade so hes good to go.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

The revolution will not be televised.

Watch out!

The pressure cooker is getting hot, hot, hot.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    its the kid in juvenile custody that gets a "FREE" tax payer funded B.A. while in the can or higher that piss people off one kid in the CYA system here in cali was in a special program to get his masters. Not bad right kill somebody when you're 12 get out at 25 with a masters and hardly any employer looks back to your record when you were in 7th grade so hes good to go.
    Until he shanks a coworker to death over the last bagel his first day on the job....old habits Didn't have time to get money on his commissary yet.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

When I first heard about this my gut instinct was it was someone trying to take advantage of the moment and spark some chaos. Obviously a tense scene and clearly whoever fired the shot had no intention of actually being involved in any kind of fire fight afterwards. I would imagine they were wanting something terrible to unfold but the fact it didn't is what stood out most to me.

You hear someone gets shot in the face and survives is amazing enough but watching the video of the scene afterwards the police there deserve serious commendation for not responding in way that would change this country forever.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Intelligent black people don't even like this clown

retard

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Black Militant groups are claiming that police shot their own people to make them look bad.
    Sharpton actually put forth the theory on his MSNBC show tonight that '...the shooter was in the trees across the street...so that actually puts the protestors themselves in the line if fire doesn't it and maybe not the police?"

What a piece of shitt he is. Yes Al, a shooter hidden in the trees taking aim just happened to miss all the protestors directly in front of him and walking about and instead missed and accidentally hit two police officers in the torso and in the face.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

i want you to find every video of every lying ass liberal talkin bout how obama was going to be the post racial president. the great uniter. keep flamin the flames barry, which is even better because by every classic definition of the word he is a sell out, not a real brotha, cuz he has a white momma, grew up rich and went to an Ivy league school...has so much in common with black america and experienced 100% of the black experience.

mindless fukkin puppets with guns that murder each other by the hundreds, but get set off by one criminal being justifiably killed.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    mindless fukkin puppets with guns that murder each other by the hundreds, but get set off by one criminal being justifiably killed.
    Obama was supposed to be the President that was going to defeat the NRA and make America safe by eliminating guns.

1) How did that work out with Obama defeating the NRA?

2) Even if he did defeat the NRA, which is like him bringing a pop gun to a neuclear war, and accomplished eliminating guns for the good citizens, you know damn well the savages would know full well exactly where to get one, or ten, or 100, or a militias worth.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    i want you to find every video of every lying ass liberal talkin bout how obama was going to be the post racial president. the great uniter. keep flamin the flames barry, which is even better because by every classic definition of the word he is a sell out, not a real brotha, cuz he has a white momma, grew up rich and went to an Ivy league school...has so much in common with black america and experienced 100% of the black experience.

Cover of NY Daily news today...several black teenage girls jump one girl in a McDonalds in Brooklyn...all videoing it nobody calls for help or breaks it up...guess what the response of "black leaders" was tonight....they did it because conservatives cut funding to after school programs that would have given the 16-19 year old kids a place to go instead of hanging out at a McDonald's so we need more tax $$ to pay them. Forget the fact that it was at 11pm when the attack happened or that the thugs parents should teach their own kids better...no let's blame whites and anyone but the atrackers...classic liberals

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Cover of NY Daily news today...several black teenage girls jump one girl in a McDonalds in Brooklyn...all videoing it nobody calls for help or breaks it up...guess what the response of "black leaders" was tonight....they did it because conservatives cut funding to after school programs that would have given the 16-19 year old kids a place to go instead of hanging out at a McDonald's so we need more tax $$ to pay them. Forget the fact that it was at 11pm when the attack happened or that the thugs parents should teach their own kids better...no let's blame whites and anyone but the atrackers...classic liberals
    Good God.

retard

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

nash, you're a penetrating idiot.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    Right on cue.
    Scumbag doesn't like my polnt of view, so he hurls perjuratives at me.
    Typical.
    You are so predictable.

Run along.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Government cheese has stunted your mind.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Right on cue.
    Scumbag doesn't like my polnt of view, so he hurls perjuratives at me.
    Typical.
    You are so predictable.

Run along.
    you don't have an opinion, you moron. you let breitbart, among others, do your thinking.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Government cheese has stunted your mind.

right... next time you're in vegas, lets do an IQ test. i'll lay you 3/1.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Both Al and Jessie Jackson are freemasons, they're supposed to be leaders/voice among black Americans? Both seem to have blood on their hands.

diggity.diggity
    diggity.diggity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

I like rev al

stevenash

you don't have an opinion, you moron. you let breitbart, among others, do your thinking.
    I do my own thinking pal.
    Next time you are in the northeast, let's have an IQ test.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Good God.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/78773" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    What zoo is this?

12 Last