rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

It's time to get your bunkers ready, boys.....

Not normally a doom and gloom guy, but everything is coming together for doom.

War games are beginning. Denmark, Russia, Nato and the US are getting ready to show their muscles.

The war mongers have been re elected (Repub controlled congress, Netanyahu) and are currently in power (Putin).

You will need canned food, MRE's, water, bullets, TP, generators and or candles for those at a residence
    with a basement. Those without, should have bug out bags and a secure place to go. Taking a bug out
    bag with you at work wouldn't be a bad idea.

Todays nukes have a 30 mile range of death if you are caught outside. 20 miles either inside or out.
    If you live by a military post, you're toast.

Not an expert on any of this shit, please research this on your own. I'm just drawing awareness.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

RKelly could I come and hide in your bunker? Will you let me in?

rkelly110

Sure, so long as you're not wearing your rusky uniform.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

rusky

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

War games are beginning. Denmark, Russia, Nato and the US are getting ready to show their muscles.

The war mongers have been re elected (Repub controlled congress, Netanyahu) and are currently in power (Putin).

You will need canned food, MRE's, water, bullets, TP, generators and or candles for those at a residence
    with a basement. Those without, should have bug out bags and a secure place to go. Taking a bug out

Todays nukes have a 30 mile range of death if you are caught outside. 20 miles either inside or out.

Not an expert on any of this shit, please research this on your own. I'm just drawing awareness.
    You never know about these excersises, but nothing will come of it. Practicing nations put on a show and Russia will have ample spy equipment to monitor for intelligence.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    RKelly could I come and hide in your bunker? Will you let me in?
    Kelly, don't let this little bitch in you're bunker. You can't store enough tampons for her. Although, i'll bet he can suck the chrome off a bumper. Weigh the options.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Since when did Denmark become a military force?

Russia's arsenal is old and outdated.

Still wouldn't want war with them but come on. Ain't shit going to happen.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking a bug out bag with you at work wouldn't be a bad idea.
    Especially if that sexy prepper secretary wants to fire up a hobo stove at lunch and have a romantic cup of pine-comb tea.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave muldoon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Kelly we have one name for guys like you who hard supplies and shelter in place my friend ...TARGET

You're in PA so a great place to be....just need a survival straw and a box of protein bars with some ibuprofen and choice of weapons and head to the hills to wait out the initial wave of chaos and breakdown of people going nuts....then just ease back in after the shitt dies down and raid supplies from the preppers pal.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Do you recommend betting all parlays as open parlays so you can fill them after the dust settles ?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Dammit, I've been using my bunker as an office. You know how hard it is to change it back? I'm really gonna need to see at least one mushroom cloud on the news to change over.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Since when did Denmark become a military force?

Russia's arsenal is old and outdated.

Still wouldn't want war with them but come on. Ain't shit going to happen.
    Denmark actually has some quality weaponry, just not a lot of guys to work it.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Kelly we have one name for guys like you who hard supplies and shelter in place my friend ...TARGET

You're in PA so a great place to be....just need a survival straw and a box of protein bars with some ibuprofen and choice of weapons and head to the hills to wait out the initial wave of chaos and breakdown of people going nuts....then just ease back in after the shitt dies down and raid supplies from the preppers pal.
    I know some "prepper" types. One of the funniest things i ever witnessed was some good ole boys talking doomsday scenarios. Apparently one who uses the OPSEC you mentioned is called a "Raider" Wanna send an honest prepper into a hissy fit mention raiders. One guy at a garage where i was getting tires changed was talking about prepping and another guy says my preps is you. Said he was gonna steal preps from others and literally the fight was on.
    Last edited by recon1; 03-19-15 at 09:15 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Wolverines!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Wolverines!
    What he said...

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Denmark...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I know some "prepper" types. One of the funniest things i ever witnessed was some good ole boys talking doomsday scenarios. Apparently one who uses the OPSEC you mentioned is called a "Raider" Wanna send an honest prepper into a hissy fit mention raiders. One guy at a garage where i was getting tires changed was talking about prepping and another guy says my preps is you. Said he was gonna steal preps from others and literally the fight was on.
    Its true. Those guys can have fights as heated as the Marvel vs DC comics or East Coast vs West Coast rappers

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I was in Denmark about 5 years ago and took a short intracity canal boat tour

We cruised past a decommissioned Danish warship. The ship looked pretty new and I asked the guy why it was decommissioned

Apparently on a training exercise, it fired 3 missiles into a beach resort and a forest fire started

Can't make this shit up

Trust me, the Russians aren't worried about the Danish

rkelly110

You never know about these excersises, but nothing will come of it. Practicing nations put on a show and Russia will have ample spy equipment to monitor for intelligence.
    Last year masked armed men invaded Ukraine like terrorists. Russia denied being there, then said they were doing
    exercises. This year they are celebrating their one year anniversary of annexing Crimea.

Everyone is talking tough, let's see if they put up or shut up.

recon1
    Yep

Last year masked armed men invaded Ukraine like terrorists. Russia denied being there, then said they were doing
    exercises. This year they are celebrating their one year anniversary of annexing Crimea.

Everyone is talking tough, let's see if they put up or shut up.
    No doubt you are correct. Exercises/drills have been coincidentially been conducted when some major events have taken place. During 911 FEMA had a large drill going on, London Bombings had a large drill going on and many more. With Global exercises involving other nations just not a lot happens that we know about. I am sure in the cold war era USA and USSR had some areial dog fights that were planned. No sense in having all that equipment and not using it. Take a naval morse coder tell them to announce in Russian we will have 1 F-16 at so, and so coordinates and tell them to bring 1 MIG best man wins. The family of losing pilot would be simply told accident in a military exercise if pilot couldn't pull cord in time.
    Places like North Korea are more apt to do something, NK looks at these exercises with an envy that the enemy is showing off in our faces all the shiny state of art equipment type mentality, Russia is old pros at this game and will more-than-likely use it to look from a distance and see whatcha got type stance, but who knows.
    In all honesty i'd be more worried about domestic exercises. Had a friend email me other day with something to do about a massive Pentagon drill using SOF's and seals in several Western states and had Utah and Texas listed as hostile states. Now i haven't opened the link yet, but that was pretty much the link headline, That's something i'd be more curious about.

rkelly110

A nat'l guard base close to me is conducting live fire drills today. They've been doing this about once a month.
    Last year when Russia was invading, there was a lot of action from the base. Army twin prop helicopters,
    regular army helicopters, military cargo planes and fighter jets (wart hogs) flying over my mountain range.

We have Repub talking heads wanting ground troops to fight IS, talking tough about Russia, Netanyahu
    with tough talk and Venezuela talking tough.

If all the countries that hate us got together and attacked we'd be in deep shit.

We are usually the last to know if something is going down.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

My kids school had a fire drill the other day.

recon1
    Yep

A nat'l guard base close to me is conducting live fire drills today. They've been doing this about once a month.
    Last year when Russia was invading, there was a lot of action from the base. Army twin prop helicopters,
    regular army helicopters, military cargo planes and fighter jets (wart hogs) flying over my mountain range.

We have Repub talking heads wanting ground troops to fight IS, talking tough about Russia, Netanyahu
    with tough talk and Venezuela talking tough.

If all the countries that hate us got together and attacked we'd be in deep shit.

We are usually the last to know if something is going down.
    Keep eyes wide open. Remember if/when an event takes place inside the USA it was allowed to happen….Believe me on that.
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave recon1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    My kids school had a fire drill the other day.
    Conditioning

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I was in Denmark about 5 years ago and took a short intracity canal boat tour

We cruised past a decommissioned Danish warship. The ship looked pretty new and I asked the guy why it was decommissioned

Apparently on a training exercise, it fired 3 missiles into a beach resort and a forest fire started

Can't make this shit up

Trust me, the Russians aren't worried about the Danish
    Only one missile. But everything else was correct.

http://www.pederskram.dk/the-history...s-missile.aspx

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Can't make this shit up
    Dumb shit happens. Sometimes a lot worse than a forest fire
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavales...ter_%281998%29

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Maybe you meant Norway.

Norway launches High North military exercise
    Thomas Nilsen, Barents Observer
    March 13, 2015
    Share on emailEmailPrint Text Size-A+A
    Soldiers from all of Norway's military branches -- the army, navy and air force -- are engaged in an extensive exercise this week, mainly in the western part of Finnmark. The county is Norway’s northernmost and borders Russia’s Kola Peninsula in the east.

The Norwegian Armed Forces says the main activity area on-shore will be in the Alta, Porsanger, Karasjok and Kautokeino area. The exercise, named Joint Viking, is part of a concept called joint operative arenas in which several branch specific drills are fused together in order to give all players an increased outcome. All types of weapons will be used, including submarines and surface naval vessels sailing off the coast of Finnmark.

Joint Viking, will continue to Mar. 18. According to the newspaper Nordlys, this week’s drill is the largest in Finnmark since 1967. It involves 5,000 soldiers and 400 vehicles.

RELATED:
    Norway suspends military cooperation with Russia until end of 2015
    Russia moves first troops to Arctic base near Finnish border
    Last week, Russia staged an air force exercise in the Barents Sea. Flying from Monchegorsk air base on the Kola Peninsula, fighter jets trained on intercepting missiles and plands of an imaginary army Russian news agencySputnik reports.

Norway and Russia both have coastline to the Barents Sea. Norway and Russia have, over the last 20 years, developed a sphere of post-Cold- War military cooperation with several joint exercises. The last one, named Pomor 2013, included naval vessels visits to both Severomorsk on the Kola Peninsula and Tromsø in northern Norway.

After Russia’s annexation of Crimea from Ukraine in March last year, Norway suspended all military cooperation with Moscow, arguing Russia’s action violates international laws.

This May, more than 100 planes from eight countries will take part in the Arctic Challenge Exercise that takes place in the skies of the Barents Region using the airports in Luleå (Sweden), Rovaniemi (Finland) and Bodø (Norway).

The three Nordic countries have initiated a closer military cooperation in recent years.

This story is posted on Alaska Dispatch News as part of Eye on the Arctic, a collaborative partnership between public and private circumpolar media organizations.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Keep eyes wide open. Remember if/when an event takes place inside the USA it was allowed to happen….Believe me on that.
    hahaha...I see this low life broke ass wanna be homeland protector is still going strong with his theories

YO BITCH! This is a gambling forum...we talk sports wagering here. When was a last time you actually posted a play?

Let me help you here with answering this tough question - how about NEVER

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Dumb shit happens. Sometimes a lot worse than a forest fire
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavales...ter_%281998%29
    Unreal Muldoon

All military activity should be suspended until they can figure out the right way to practice

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Maybe you meant Norway.

Norway launches High North military exercise
    Thomas Nilsen, Barents Observer
    March 13, 2015
    Share on emailEmailPrint Text Size-A+A
    Soldiers from all of Norway's military branches -- the army, navy and air force -- are engaged in an extensive exercise this week, mainly in the western part of Finnmark. The county is Norway’s northernmost and borders Russia’s Kola Peninsula in the east.

The Norwegian Armed Forces says the main activity area on-shore will be in the Alta, Porsanger, Karasjok and Kautokeino area. The exercise, named Joint Viking, is part of a concept called joint operative arenas in which several branch specific drills are fused together in order to give all players an increased outcome. All types of weapons will be used, including submarines and surface naval vessels sailing off the coast of Finnmark.

Joint Viking, will continue to Mar. 18. According to the newspaper Nordlys, this week’s drill is the largest in Finnmark since 1967. It involves 5,000 soldiers and 400 vehicles.

RELATED:
    Norway suspends military cooperation with Russia until end of 2015
    Russia moves first troops to Arctic base near Finnish border
    Last week, Russia staged an air force exercise in the Barents Sea. Flying from Monchegorsk air base on the Kola Peninsula, fighter jets trained on intercepting missiles and plands of an imaginary army Russian news agencySputnik reports.

Norway and Russia both have coastline to the Barents Sea. Norway and Russia have, over the last 20 years, developed a sphere of post-Cold- War military cooperation with several joint exercises. The last one, named Pomor 2013, included naval vessels visits to both Severomorsk on the Kola Peninsula and Tromsø in northern Norway.

After Russia’s annexation of Crimea from Ukraine in March last year, Norway suspended all military cooperation with Moscow, arguing Russia’s action violates international laws.

This May, more than 100 planes from eight countries will take part in the Arctic Challenge Exercise that takes place in the skies of the Barents Region using the airports in Luleå (Sweden), Rovaniemi (Finland) and Bodø (Norway).

The three Nordic countries have initiated a closer military cooperation in recent years.

This story is posted on Alaska Dispatch News as part of Eye on the Arctic, a collaborative partnership between public and private circumpolar media organizations.
    Could be. I remember hearing Denmark (Fox news).