recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    watermelon seeds and grape kool-aid in the extractor ?
    That's just racist, should be ashamed of yourself.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    That's just racist, should be ashamed of yourself.

why is that?

Do you know the color of the criminal?

I haven't seen it reported anywhere

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Nice to see the police doing their jobs and keeping our streets safe.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I think some of you interpreted what I said earlier wrong. IF the guy shot at the cop, then the amount of rounds in return fire is irrelevant to me--one, two, or 17. My question is if the kid actually did take a shot. That's the part that seems fishy to me. The cops are NOT our friends. I'm not at all impressed at their job--people become police officers because they are unable to hold any other job in society. When something like this goes down, they will lie their asses off to protect each other.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    I think some of you interpreted what I said earlier wrong. IF the guy shot at the cop, then the amount of rounds in return fire is irrelevant to me--one, two, or 17. My question is if the kid actually did take a shot. That's the part that seems fishy to me. The cops are NOT our friends. I'm not at all impressed at their job--people become police officers because they are unable to hold any other job in society. When something like this goes down, they will lie their asses off to protect each other.

Can't really disagree with that. Have 3-4 friends that are cops. 2 of them have been suspended at times for different things. 1 of them used to enjoy telling stories about how some junkie took off running and he laid him out (happens multiple times a month) But the shit they put up with is ridiculous. Getting bit by some heroin riddled white bitch. Had to search her and she had stuffed a bag up her cooter(he didn't search her, he saw her in the passenger seat doing something weird)

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

What's up with these protestors. I've never heard of so much protesting going on in the middle of the night. There's no reason to protest at night unless you're trying to strike fear into those around you.

These people are the terrorists.

Seems like STL is giving in and letting these people do whatever they want.

Do not negotiate with terrorists.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    It's the new age thug. Thugs from our era Marco took it in stride. Prison or a hospital stay got you a 3-dot tattoo. They had to earn them dots and were proud of them. Todays gangsters and thugs are embarrassing to even the JROTC
    well said buddy. These new age thugs are just complete failures at life
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Let's Go Rangers

Hope the animals don't decide to attack some innocent fan going to some Cardinals baseball game

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

All I'm hearing is "JUSTICE!", "JUSTICE!". Tell you what. If these guys don't like how the police work in their neighborhoods, its no problem at all. Let's just pull the police out, and they can just police themselves. I'm sure all of the problems will suddenly go away, because all of these people are fine, upstanding citizens.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hope the animals don't decide to attack some innocent fan going to some Cardinals baseball game
    Seen a video of some ugliness from a few days ago at a Cards game with Protesters screaming "We gonna shut this shit down" and "We want Darren Wilson dead" and then a bunch of white people started firing some ignorant comments back at them. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Love how the usual roll out happened in the media.....pics of him at a holiday event from 5 years ago were shown vs the most recent mugshots....press conference with the family saying how sweet he was and he was getting ready to go off to college to pursue his dreams...then the records released he's out on bond for weapons charges...juvenile past...and was SUPPOSED to be wearing an ankle monitor the night of the shooting...court records say he was and was not supposed to be out of the house...family says thats a conspiracy he had no monitor and just went out to get a sammich and come home to watch cartoons
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Here's the sweet college bound young professional the St Louis cop shot. Got to love when the media says 'he was only 18, harmless, no threat to an officer why was he killed he was never convicted of weapons charge only accused and awaiting trial and was scared of guns'
    Attached Images  

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

And another pic he was posing for, evidently for his LinkedIn page to help recruiters notice him for a good job and all.
    Attached Images  

Kermit

I seen an interview last night with his mom and she said he would never hold a gun because he didn't like them. So much for that theory.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I seen an interview last night with his mom and she said he would never hold a gun because he didn't like them. So much for that theory.
    Same from Mike Browns Granddad after he was shot..he went on and said guns scared his little grandbaby, even video game violence intimidated him...then the pics come out.

We all know Trayvon.

Same story different day....media rush to show sweetness in thugs and then when the truth comes out they cry bias and stereotypes. Brown struggled to get his graduation and had 'dreams' of working on Air Conditions...not the scholar as originally stated and this new guy...obviously was not going to be on scholarship anywhere either yet thats the mantra - 18...full life ahead, career oriented...scared of guns.

Kermit

Here is the crazy thing. Those pics were uploaded by his friend after he was killed.

What are these kids thinking?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Last edited by retard; 10-11-14 at 03:28 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's how it usually is. Those who scream the loudest are usually the guiltiest.

Let's Go Rangers

Rachel or Keith will probably say it was photoshopped

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Rachel or Keith will probably say it was photoshopped
    Or it was for a dramatic play for his theatre class he was taking...you know...he's an artist.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Or it was for a dramatic play for his theatre class he was taking...you know...he's an artist.
    I guess he won't be starring in the sequel

Let's Go Rangers

I'm sure they will do a paraffin test on the bad guys hands and clothes
    Police say tests show teen shot by St. Louis officer had gun residue on hands

St. Louis (Reuters) - A black teenager fatally shot last week in St. Louis by an off-duty police officer had gunshot residue on his hands, jeans and T-shirt, according to crime lab results released on Tuesday after four days of protests in the city against police violence.

The killing of 18-year-old Vonderrit Myers by a white officer last Wednesday intensified the demonstrations over the deadly Aug. 9 shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown by a white police officer in the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson.

Police said previously that Myers shot at least three times at the off-duty officer who was working with a security company and that Myers' weapon was recovered at the scene. The officer's name has not been released. Family and friends of Myers have said he did not have a gun.

In a statement, the St Louis Metropolitan Police Department said the presence of residue on someone's hands or clothes could mean the person fired a gun or was near a gun when it went off.

More than 50 protesters were arrested in St. Louis and its suburbs on Monday as hundreds of demonstrators staged acts of civil disobedience to draw national attention to race discrimination in policing. The protests were peaceful and the activists mostly got themselves arrested as a symbolic act.

The demonstrators were calling for the arrest and indictment of Darren Wilson, the officer who killed Brown. A grand jury is considering the evidence from that shooting and it is unknown when they will reach a conclusion.

Protesters who traveled from across the country for four days of protests that ended on Monday said they did not trust the police version of events in shootings in general, citing studies showing young black men are the most likely demographic to be shot by police.

On Tuesday afternoon, Myers' mother, Syreeta Myers, visited a makeshift memorial to her son in the Shaw neighborhood where he was shot, and cried.

St. Louis police union leaders held a news conference on Tuesday to present the gunshot residue findings, saying they wanted to get facts out before the public, the St Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

"We're done, as a police union, standing in the shadows in these cases. We are actively defending the officer involved in the shooting," said Jeff Roorda, business manager of the St. Louis Police Officer's Association, according to the Post-Dispatch.

Let's Go Rangers

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Maybe he went shooting earlier in the day or the day before. It doesn't mean he shot at the cop

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

"We're done, as a police union, standing in the shadows in these cases. We are actively defending the officer involved in the shooting," said Jeff Roorda, business manager of the St. Louis Police Officer's Association, according to the Post-Dispatch.
    lol sentence is just full of hilarious irony. You either get it or you don't.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Blacks are only 13.2% of the population, Gays are 1.6%, so why the fukk do they get all the media attention?
    The way these groups are represented on TV you would think they are the majority. I guess they are the "loudest" majority!

Kermit

Maybe he went shooting earlier in the day or the day before. It doesn't mean he shot at the cop
    Well they did find 3 shell casings at the scene that were fired form his stolen gun. I believe they also found the bullets. Ay least one of them anyways.

It also turns out that the one of the guns that he was posing with in a photograph turned out to match the Smith & Wesson that was found at the scene.

Let's Go Rangers

That's probably it....
    And he didn't change his jeans or T shirt....
    Hell, he didn't even wash his hands

Kermit

That's probably it....
    And he didn't change his jeans or T shirt....
    Hell, he didn't even wash his hands
    They also made it a point to say that they found residue on his underwear. And when you watch the surveillance video from the store he bought the sandwich from, it is easy to see why.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Well they did find 3 shell casings at the scene that were fired form his stolen gun. I believe they also found the bullets. Ay least one of them anyways.

It also turns out that the one of the guns that he was posing with in a photograph turned out to match the Smith & Wesson that was found at the scene.
    I thought young black males didn't steal weapons....surely the Dems can come up with a law that says if you live within 2500 miles of a criminal element you cannot purchase a handgun anymore...therefore solving the gun violence problems we have. Show those people who purchase and follow the law a thing or two.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I thought young black males didn't steal weapons....surely the Dems can come up with a law that says if you live within 2500 miles of a criminal element you cannot purchase a handgun anymore...therefore solving the gun violence problems we have. Show those people who purchase and follow the law a thing or two.

Bushs Guns fault

First 12